BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Yes but @Rocket577 only posts one intelligent post a year. He said so only the other day. 😂🤣😂

I read the article in the email notification and thought to myself that with AKIDA on board SiFive have the complete package for mobile phone integration.

It is a must read article.

And thanks for replying MC.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes but @Rocket577 only posts one intelligent post a year. He said so only the other day. 😂🤣😂

I read the article in the email notification and thought to myself that with AKIDA on board SiFive have the complete package for mobile phone integration.

It is a must read article.

And thanks for replying MC.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Mums sometimes are never really right

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

42 million shares have been brought over the last 2 days with a recently average off 6 million shares traded daily, hence 30 million shares have been gobbled up for some reason Rocket577
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rocket, maybe just maybe it was to cover those 51 Million outstanding SHORTS before some sort of news/Announcement hits the deck and the STOCK PRICE absolutely skyrockets !!!

Better to pay $1- $1.20 than perhaps $1.50 - $3 to cover those bloody SHORTS.

Yak52.
Guess we will see in the coming days, but I think one of us will be right, but I do recon the odds might be in my favour and the shorts have been caught out big time. Currently wouldn’t want to be a BrN short in the current climax

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

❤️

RequiredBewitchedBettong-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Jesu! I hope their not gonna put it in the back of panalvans. ;)
You know the old saying.....if it's rock'in, don't come knock'in :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Realinfo

Regular
‘It takes two to tango’

The 1000 eyes and ears continue to feed us with all sorts of associations and scenarios to dine on. This weekend, I would like to pose a question and make a comment for all in TSE land to consider.

The question…given the impact on our stock price of the Mercedes Benz press release, what do you think a price sensitive announcement via the ASX would have, if it advised that an Internationally known and respected organisation (let’s say Samsung) has licensed Akida?

The comment…me myself personally believes that our battler has reached a stage where they can and should offer more information to stockholders via 4C’s, without contravening NDA’s and other confidentiality agreements. Eg…the recent quarterly should have outlined how many of each of the three development boards were sold and how many are on order. Similarly, the time for statements like ‘explosion in sales’ should end, and be replaced by sober forecasts of what the company anticipates in the next quarter and the next year. For instance, from quarter to quarter, we should be told simple things like accounts receivable. Apart from anything else, this would reveal if any license revenue was expected in the coming quarter, without breaching any confidentiality agreements.

Our CEO has suggested we watch the financials…c’mon Sean, it takes two to tango.
Saturday musings…

If yesterday’s momentary 20% plus rise on a day world stock markets tumbled was caused by one or more dot joining exercises being discussed here by our 1000 eyes, or perhaps some sort of rumour that the ‘eyes‘ haven’t yet discovered, it has given us sample B (sample A was Mercedes) of what we can expect when a press release from an internationally known and respected organisation saying they’re using Akida hits the airwaves.

My comments above suggesting our company should be able to offer more financial information WITHOUT breaching any NDA or other confidentiality arrangement were misconstrued by those who commented. I wasn’t asking for emergency meetings, talking about revolution at the AGM or anything else. I was simply suggesting that BRN should be able to do this WITHOUT jeopardising their relationship with any potential partner or customer, and / or breaching any confidentiality agreement they have with same.

I occasionally wonder how things would be if instead of ‘the war on terror’, we had spent what this has cost on education, health and other aid…in other words, to have offered hope rather than despair for the people within all the societies we’ve blown up.

I sometimes ponder why America thinks it has to be the only superpower…that the status quo after the Berlin Wall came down must and will always remain when clearly it will not. Why America and its Allies lack the intellectual grasp to understand that we would all be better off if we accept that China is a superpower, and work towards becoming partners rather than rivals. We certainly don’t have to agree with everything China is or does (who amongst us can cast the first stone) but rather than threats and talk of conflict via the megaphone of the media, use firm, respectful diplomacy to continually make our views known, and to develop good relations.

Am I alone feeling despondent about how we keep throwing up evil monsters like Putin. Without going back too far, we have Stalin, Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Kim to name but a few. Why does it keep happening, and why are we so impotent when it comes to stopping these guys in their tracks?

I occasionally look at photographs of our world, sent back by Voyager as it became the first human-made object to leave our Solar System. Earth appeared as a tiny distant light, our lonely little planet, the only home we have. Yet we use and abuse it mercilessly, talking about living on other planets rather than working towards serious international action to fix the harm we’re causing.

I could go on with my meanderings, but I won’t cos you may be wondering where I’m going with all this.

I only read a small amount of the information that arrives via the 1000 eyes on this forum. We hear about possible associations with this company, that company…about this industry, that industry…about this application, that application. The more I read, the more I believe that Akida will eventually become entirely ubiquitous…it will be everywhere, and our little battler will become a giant.

But where will AI and in particular Akida take us? Peter has told us what he expects from Akida 2000 and 3000, but where might Akida 4000, 5000 et al take us? Maybe Akida will save humanity from itself.

’it’s like the circles that I find, in the windmills of my mind’

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users
@Diogenese @Fact Finder (and anyone else)

what do you make of this please? XILNIX (AMD) are claiming a 60 - 80% increase in efficiency with a new chip. More details coming in October apparently?

The architecture I read about is using 75Watts so it is down from a couple of hundred which is impressive but not likely to run at full power on two AA batteries for six months. If they can add SNN processing of CNN they will likely further reduce this again. As I read it they are trying to take market share from GPU's.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

M_C

Founding Member
The architecture I read about is using 75Watts so it is down from a couple of hundred which is impressive but not likely to run at full power on two AA batteries for six months. If they can add SNN processing of CNN they will likely further reduce this again. As I read it they are trying to take market share from GPU's.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yeah, I'll see what they say in October I guess. Thanks ff

Reactions: 5 users

Quatrojos

Regular

This is an interesting connection, especially considering Mr Jerome Nadel's movements. Cue the eyes, please...

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular

This is an interesting connection, especially considering Mr Jerome Nadel's movements. Cue the eyes, please...
Oh, and Rambus and Renesas are historically friendly. I wonder if their relationship is still in bloom...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

JDelekto

Regular
Maybe, the ASX query yesterday was sufficient for Fidelity to reimpose the foreign trading fee?

@Rocket577 pointed out something about a limited number of shares that may have been exhausted. I believe that he may have been thinking about the ADRs, backed by a specific number of BRN shares at a ratio of 40 shares of BRN to 1 ADR. This ADR was trading under the symbol BCHPY.

I should point out that I was (and still am) able to purchase BCHPY with no foreign settlement fee, as those fees are built into the pricing of the ADR itself. One does not truly own the underlying BRN share, so they don't have the same voting rights, etc. unless the ADR is somehow converted to actual shares. While I have purchased a small number of ADRs, I have been trying to acquire actual shares while I can during the period this fee was suspended.

The announcement of the DTC eligibility did not mention anything about a specific number of shares but noted that it made it easier for the security to trade electronically between brokers. This is more than likely why the fee was waived as Fidelity themselves probably did not have to pay any extra to transfer those securities.

If there was indeed a limit on the number of BRN shares, it certainly was not mentioned in the February 3rd announcement (which I've attached to this post). I'm not sure when the SEC had allegedly imposed this alert to make BRCHF DTC ineligible, but it was before the speeding ticket that the ASX issued to BrainChip on Friday.

I did search the SEC Web site for alerts using keywords such as BRCHF, BCHPY, BrainChip, BrainChip Holdings, etc., and was not able to find anything. If there was some type of alert as Fidelity had advised, then it either wasn't publically available, or I am using the wrong page and/or criteria to search.

Truly a mystery, but one that I think the financial liaisons at BrainChip will be able to uncover (and hopefully soon).

Attachments

• 02483041.pdf
    272.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

marty-feldman-e1629385409258.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
There are many youtube videos about Elon musk buying merc. I don’t think there is any real evidence for this as of yet, just a lot of speculation. We know Elon has shown interest in Merc, we know Elon is open to partnerships with other car manufacturers as per previous interviews. We know merc was major share holder in Tesla but sold in 2014 - TheFunkMachine
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks TFM.
I agree with the above and was aware of this early this year so it had me searching to see if something new had not been stated by Elon and was running around on utube. Elon attracts a lot of rumour mill type of attention so my thought was it was probably unfounded.
His latest TED video is an eye opener in many ways.
Ai is mentioned and he says that "real world Ai and vision will need to be solved for fully Autonomous Vehicles to be a reality. He was also confident (again) that tesla would solve its self drive issues this year. Silicone Neural networks was needed in his opinion.

Yak52
What would be good to know is if Mercedes were following a sell recommendation from MF it does have that feel??? 😂🤣😂 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

M_C

Founding Member
For anyone with an hour and a half to spare (worth it imo), I highly recommend this talk (more like a debate) on snn with some of the industry greats..............God I wish PVDM was in on this. Yan thinks stdp is useless lol lol

Fascinating and entertaining stuff........What I found most interesting was not the talk itself but .............................why the debate in the first place huh? AND why did nobody mention BRAINCHIP? THEY ALL KNOW ABOUT US, they KNOW the waves we've made in the industry, for gods sakes we're most likely the main reason for the discussion in the first place! So why no mention? You all know what i think 😜

I also think Bill and Yan from NVIDIA have a strong case of the "Mike Davies syndrome" (more bill than yan)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Mugen74

Regular
Everytime I hear Yan talk I get the impression hes pissed/jealous of PVDM and team and their success with SNNs.He is an extremely intelligent man but his ego seems to be very delicate.JMO

• Fire
What would be good to know is if Mercedes were following a sell recommendation from MF it does have that feel??? 😂🤣😂 FF
I had an out of left field thought . We were recently discussing the share price needed by BRN to be considered for inclusion into the top 200 list . It was also mentioned a further consideration of a volume of trading over a three month period . I am not clear if that criteria has a price set of shares trading over the share price that is determined for inclusion. If this is correct then I would consider the last two days trade volume would be a seriously important factor to include into the end of the quarters equation for entry into the top 200 club.

Yak52

Regular
Guess we will see in the coming days, but I think one of us will be right, but I do recon the odds might be in my favour and the shorts have been caught out big time. Currently wouldn’t want to be a BrN short in the current climax

Major shorters (Inst & Brokers) do not get seriously caught out. They just make the hard decisions such as "cover those shorts now regardless of the SP" before our losses escalate more.
Easy to do when its OPMs (other peoples money) and only a fraction of the companies trading & business portfolio.
This is where (investors) get told sorry not 13% this year only 11% due to unforseen issues in foreign markets etc.
If this is the case then we can say goodbye to SP below $1.50 -$2 ever again. Soon. Good news!

IF you believe in the company, IF you believe in the AKIDA range of current & future products then you KNOW that any sort of SP below $5 once probably the FIRST Royalties have been announced is an absolute impossibility ! PERIOD!

ANY large car manufacturer based AKIDA usage in product will result in 100s of Millions of dollars due in payment.
ANY other large Product brand who uses us in their range will probably result in the something similar.

From zero revenue to ($150 million ??) due to royalties/chip sales would do many times more for BRN stock price than the recent MERCEDES media news did to drive it up to $2.35.

Don't think so?? Then do this. Play a game with yourself .............where you try to imagine what would happen IF someone like FORD announces AKIDA in F150 pickups etc and/or MERC makes Royalty payment for AKIDA in its S-Class and other range of cars.
What would happen if TESLA liked AKIDA?

What sort of reaction would the ASX Market place make? and foreign Markets in Germany & USA ??

We got $2.35 just for a media release AKIDA was in just (one) promo car from MERCEDES. lol.

Big end is smart enough to know whats coming.

AND THEIR PLAN HAS WORKED so far to get any and all loose RETAIL to sell out permanently leaving INSTO with the shares.
EVIDENCE?
Look at the Friday trading where the sell side dropped to only 1.3 mil shares available for sale in TOTAL.
1.3 Million available out of 1.7 BILLION shares (SOI.)

The ONLY way they could get any shares was to allow the SP to run up 20% in one day so profit takers(Retail & traders) would jump ship.
They got 48 MIL shares doing this!
The selling by retail investors has run out and stopped.
Those of us left here are the CORE hardline believers who will NOT sell out even if the SP does drop hard as they have tried already.

Now it gets very interesting!! take a seat, buckle up and hang on don't be tempted!

All my opinions of course but even a monkey can see the logic in this.

DEMAND IS NOW OUTSTRIPPING SUPPLY.

DYOR as always,

Yak52.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 112 users

Yak52

Regular
yep wonder what made them sell those TESLA shares back in 2014. Word is that they made 500% + on the investment directly which IF they had kept would have more value than what MRECEDS BENZ is currently! Irony of that! lol

NOW the same could be said for a company called BrainChip right now. Shares now bought could easily be worth multiples 7 yrs later.
An investment by MERC into BRN shares could surpass even that, such as if they had kept holding that 9% of TESLA.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Another interesting connection from Rob on LinkedIn.

1651924737439.png

Founded in 2018, Lumotive is a leader in solid-state, 3D-sensing systems, developing high-performance solutions for consumer electronics, industrial automation, robotics and automotive applications. The Seattle-based company’s lidar solutions leverage revolutionary beam-steering technology based on patented Light Control Metasurfaces™ to deliver an unprecedented combination of high performance (as measured by range, resolution and frame rate) and readiness for mass adoption (measured by cost, reliability and size). Lumotive’s random access beam-steering chips enable the industry’s first software-defined lidar with region-of-interest scanning, object tracking and advanced perception capabilities. Lumotive’s investors include Bill Gates, Quan Funds, and MetaVC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom