1651925322420.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 5836

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo did say Brainchip was “finding a sweet spot with LiDAR’ plural not ‘finding a sweet spot with a LiDAR’.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that Brainchip is monogamous when it comes to LiDAR manufacturers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Major shorters (Inst & Brokers) do not get seriously caught out. They just make the hard decisions such as "cover those shorts now regardless of the SP" before our losses escalate more.
Easy to do when its OPMs (other peoples money) and only a fraction of the companies trading & business portfolio.
This is where (investors) get told sorry not 13% this year only 11% due to unforseen issues in foreign markets etc.
If this is the case then we can say goodbye to SP below $1.50 -$2 ever again. Soon. Good news!

IF you believe in the company, IF you believe in the AKIDA range of current & future products then you KNOW that any sort of SP below $5 once probably the FIRST Royalties have been announced is an absolute impossibility ! PERIOD!

ANY large car manufacturer based AKIDA usage in product will result in 100s of Millions of dollars due in payment.
ANY other large Product brand who uses us in their range will probably result in the something similar.

From zero revenue to ($150 million ??) due to royalties/chip sales would do many times more for BRN stock price than the recent MERCEDES media news did to drive it up to $2.35.

Don't think so?? Then do this. Play a game with yourself .............where you try to imagine what would happen IF someone like FORD announces AKIDA in F150 pickups etc and/or MERC makes Royalty payment for AKIDA in its S-Class and other range of cars.
What would happen if TESLA liked AKIDA?

What sort of reaction would the ASX Market place make? and foreign Markets in Germany & USA ??

We got $2.35 just for a media release AKIDA was in just (one) promo car from MERCEDES. lol.

Big end is smart enough to know whats coming.

AND THEIR PLAN HAS WORKED so far to get any and all loose RETAIL to sell out permanently leaving INSTO with the shares.
EVIDENCE?
Look at the Friday trading where the sell side dropped to only 1.3 mil shares available for sale in TOTAL.
1.3 Million available out of 1.7 BILLION shares (SOI.)

The ONLY way they could get any shares was to allow the SP to run up 20% in one day so profit takers(Retail & traders) would jump ship.
They got 48 MIL shares doing this!
The selling by retail investors has run out and stopped.
Those of us left here are the CORE hardline believers who will NOT sell out even if the SP does drop hard as they have tried already.

Now it gets very interesting!! take a seat, buckle up and hang on don't be tempted!

All my opinions of course but even a monkey can see the logic in this.

DEMAND IS NOW OUTSTRIPPING SUPPLY.

DYOR as always,

Yak52.
I said something very similar to another long term holder in a private email on Friday.

What I added was that I thought that this safe harbour for BRN shareholders to exchange information without constant professional manipulation had greatly assisted to stabilise the retail investor base.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Yak52

Regular
RAMBUS website info

RAMBUS & AKIDA.jpg

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Yak52

Regular
I said something very similar to another long term holder in a private email on Friday.

What I added was that I thought that this safe harbour for BRN shareholders to exchange information without constant professional manipulation had greatly assisted to stabilise the retail investor base.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
AGREE 100% with that statement FF. Imagine if there was no "safe harbour" for us BRN retail to congregate, share info and mass the "1000" eyes.
Many more retail would not be here including many LTHs and probably even myself! It is the info gained & shared here by us that has certainly kept me at least informed and involved in the Brainchip story.
INSTOs must actually curse us having this forum and networking group of private investors. lol.

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
AGREE 100% with that statement FF. Imagine if there was no "safe harbour" for us BRN retail to congregate, share info and mass the "1000" eyes.
Many more retail would not be here including many LTHs and probably even myself! It is the info gained & shared here by us that has certainly kept me at least informed and involved in the Brainchip story.
INSTOs must actually curse us having this forum and networking group of private investors. lol.

Yak52
Yak
You are 100% correct, I think I would have freaked out already,and possibly sold out. the support and great knowledge I have gained since this site has been going, has not only kept me sane but kept me feeling very positive about my future.
And for the 1000 eyes I am very happy to be here with you all.
What a beautiful future we have in front of us🥰

• Love
Reactions: 50 users
Yak
You are 100% correct, I think I would have freaked out already,and possibly sold out. the support and great knowledge I have gained since this site has been going, has not only kept me sane but kept me feeling very positive about my future.
Also
This must be said
This is site is so so much nicer and positive than hot crapper
Proud to be apart of this group
Stay happy and positive

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Cosors thanks for your posts. Glad your a "BrainChip" convertee along with us other nuts!

Have you heard anything in Germany about Elon Musk in talks with Merc at all last 1-2 days?? Supposed to be a utube video out about it.
Apparently he is supposed to be flashing cash around. Not sure if BS or not.

Cheers have a good weekend in some warmth!

Gute Nacht

Yak52
Grrr - I would like to apologise as I am only replying very briefly so as not to slap the computer against the wall. I wrote to you in great length, took a lot of time and effort, but something went wrong and the draft is gone. To save my nerves and my computer, I'll just abbreviate what I had written before. I talked to my buddy who is a real fan of Tesla. And I used to work in the automotive industry as a product and project manager as a supplier for Quattro GmbH, i.e. the expensive and fast Audis. But my colleagues had all the other OEMs as customers. We compared our different perspectives.

In short: this is a rumour and makes no sense. It gives no advantage to Tesla. But I don't want to start writing again as long as just before, the sun is shining and I have to go out. I agree with the opinion of TheFunkMachin. The mate switched off the video when it was mentioned that Musk signed paper to buy Mercedes, so after 3sec. I'm thinking of clickbait as an opener.

As consolation for my terse reply, what a hassle! I'll pre-write in Word in the future, here's a video my mate picked out for us. It is only the EQS, but it gives insight into the function of the supporting systems. My mate really likes MUNRO, I didn't know it before.:

Mercedes EQS Ride & Drive | Driver Assistance Systems​

________
When I look at the virtual display with the recognition of the surroundings, I can imagine Akida there in the best possible way and not just for a Hey! Akida will recognise the 45 ;)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
Can someone perhaps explain to me briefly where the "Akida Ballista" came from or where it is leaned on. It probably has nothing to do with "hasta la vista", but what about a ballista :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Yak52

Regular
Some more info on RENESAS and the R-Car Consortium Partners

A "comprehensive" list of all Partners is linked below. Hundreds of companies many familiar to us.

The pic shows - MEGACHIPS listed. and SONY SEMICONDUCTOR along with others ie: WDC etc

View attachment 5778
View attachment 5779

linked - RENESAS R-Car Partner lists

Somebody may like to take a "look" at these companies perhaps via the LINK.

Yak52

RENESAS

Time to expand on the previous post from friday night. The post above mention hundreds of RENESAS partners in the R-CAR Consortium.
As I mentioned we are familiar with many especially those Tier 1 Companies.

The purpose of my posting this now is to try to get everyone to understand the concept of how much exactly
BRAINCHIP & AKIDA will be exposed to Global companies through its contracts & agreements already in place, let alone future ones to yet come.
The exposure of AKIDA is becoming enormous and while it will take time to show results with many companies, but even just one or two larger contracts of supply be it direct or via our partners will prove financially to be phenomenal.
The saturation of the Global Market by even just a small percentage will be mind blowing!

So while looking through this list of Partner Companies of the R-Car Consortium think about this fact that these are partners of just (1) one direct Contract with BrainChip.

Renesas R-Car Partners header.jpg

1.jpg

2b.jpg

3b.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

A VERY large list of companies, all who have potential to be exposed to BrainChip & AKIDA through RENESAS.

Yak52

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 37
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak
Food4Thought..........agree & its not just the info and support given here. Its also brought me forward into the cutting edge of human development instead of wallowing along like so many, oblivious and unaware of the changes happening around us!

This forum and its involvement with Brainchip has opened my eyes like never before and now I have a thirst to stay abreast of where the human race is going in the future.
Even for my teenage daughters this forum/product has changed their lives and not just the future money/profits! One daughter is hoping to have a future as a Planetary Geologist and follows AKIDA and all high Tech developments now. The other is already a budding Engineer/Architect beating grade 10s in designs while being only a grade 5 student!
AND both of them want to go to MARS with Elon Musks outfit one day. AMAZING. And AKIDA or its decendants will be there with them in some form or other!
So will I be there with them I hope. lol

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Yak52

Regular
Can someone perhaps explain to me briefly where the "Akida Ballista" came from or where it is leaned on. It probably has nothing to do with "hasta la vista", but what about a ballista :unsure:
cosors........it came about from Fact Finder I believe using it casually in correspondence. Then management started using it in return emails/twitter etc online and its just stuck with everyone since and appeared even in media releases!

Ballista
It is Latin for "throw" and sometimes was called bolt thrower or catapult that launched missiles(stones).

Yak52

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

cosors

👀
cosors........it came about from Fact Finder I believe using it casually in correspondence. Then management started using it in return emails/twitter etc online and its just stuck with everyone since and appeared even in media releases!

Ballista
It is Latin for "throw" and sometimes was called bolt thrower or catapult that launched missiles(stones).

Yak52
Thank you!
Off topic: Yes, with the Latin... ... ...
I was tormented for many many years at an conservative school that specialized in it.
That's where my name comes from. cos for whetstone and sors for fate, both approximate and interpretation; and of course for co=together, because that's the only way we'll get anywhere.
I believe that we are all responsible for our own future. I do not believe in fate and I am also not a stoic, where we are again with Latin and Marc Aurel and his teachings, even if there is partly truth in it.
I think the saying is great! I saw it in an avatar picture here. I recently saw a license plate on a car "BRN 1". He was gone too fast to take a picture. Now when I look, it seems to come from very far away.

Your children are taking our future in their hands and I'm very confident about that!

AKIDA BALLISTA 🤘

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I must speak about something I wunder, ok
Thomas Hülsing posts at LinkedIn for BrainChip but he is an engeneering from Airbus
and somebody from Telekom likes many posts from Brainchip are there some connections perhaps????

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Have to post it, just jet:
IMG20220507212510.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thank you!
Off topic: Yes, with the Latin... ... ...
I was tormented for many many years at an conservative school that specialized in it.
That's where my name comes from. cos for whetstone and sors for fate, both approximate and interpretation; and of course for co=together, because that's the only way we'll get anywhere.
I believe that we are all responsible for our own future. I do not believe in fate and I am also not a stoic, where we are again with Latin and Marc Aurel and his teachings, even if there is partly truth in it.
I think the saying is great! I saw it in an avatar picture here. I recently saw a license plate on a car "BRN 1". He was gone too fast to take a picture. Now when I look, it seems to come from very far away.

Your children are taking our future in their hands and I'm very confident about that!

AKIDA BALLISTA 🤘
Great plate .... :)(y);)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom