BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Hi Tas.
Yes shorts would probably have been covered today by those in "charge" but I suspect that there will be many "caught" out who were not privy to the change coming about which certainly appears to have started today. Tomorrow will be intriguing to see if it follows through on todays action. A perfect storm has eventuated.
I am moderately confident that it will follow through. Watch Europe & USA trades for an indication tonight.
As for BRN not being a "leaky ship" well it is certainly not a bad as some but there are definitely people within the surrounding business circle who make moves before impending news reaches the masses about Brainchip!
As with any stock/company of this size and diversified product range (customers) it is impossible to be water "tight" on info. There are literally thousands of people involved with AKIDA and have some knowledge about their part being played and its "marketability" and therefore influence on BRN share price.
Cannot keep all quiet forever! Human nature says that some will profit from that knowledge.
EVERYONE on Planet Earth has had plenty of time and forewarning about BrainChip to enable them to take a position in BRN by now!

Are YOU on the bus yet?

DYOR as usual.

Yak52
Me

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Mercedes is using Nvidia.

This means nothing as Nvidia probably has its own SCNN technology and it was Mercedes that insisted on using Brainchip’s AKIDA. They build cars what would they know?

Nvidia must have been very annoyed at not being able to use their own SCNN?

What’s that you say Nvidia does not have its own SCNN and Brainchip’s is patent protected and the only one in the market and available as both chip and IP.

So given that Nvidia as Rob Telson said is not in competition with Brainchip and its opportunity to capture market share in automotive would be enhanced by offering their system with AKIDA to create a five to 10 times more energy efficient system than their competitors why would Nvidia deny itself this opportunity to partner up with Brainchip on other projects???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Sorry FF, my comments weren't very clear.

I should have qualified that by no means does this exclude BrainChip involvement, I just don't know yet how and whether it all ties together with NVIDIA. I also couldn't find anything else in isolation which suggested Akida was being used by Lucid.

Cheers and nice price action today.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Potato

Regular
Evening Potato,

If I find a spare 10 to 20 mill behind the couch, I will.

Crazy cheap shares pressently.

Regards,
Esq.
haha thank you. would appreciate that contribution

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Sorry FF, my comments weren't very clear.

I should have qualified that by no means does this exclude BrainChip involvement, I just don't know yet how and whether it all ties together with NVIDIA. I also couldn't find anything else in isolation which suggested Akida was being used by Lucid.

Cheers and nice price action today.
Hi Evermont,

This is a snapshot of a recent Nvidia AV set-up:

WO2021030376A1 PERFORMING MATRIX OPERATIONS IN NEURAL NETWORKS

1651757495193.png

The invention relates to weakly-supervised object detection using one or more neural networks. Apparatuses, systems, and techniques to detect object in images including digital representations of those objects. In at least one embodiment, one or more objects are detected in an image based, at least in part, on one or more pseudo-labels corresponding to said one or more objects.
In at least one embodiment, one or more of SoC(s) 1304 may include one or more accelerator(s) 1314 (e.g., hardware accelerators, software accelerators, or a combination thereof). In at least one embodiment, SoC(s) 1304 may include a hardware acceleration cluster that may include optimized hardware accelerators and/or large on-chip memory. In at least one embodiment, large on-chip memory (e.g., 4MB of SRAM), may enable hardware acceleration cluster to accelerate neural networks and other calculations. In at least one embodiment, hardware acceleration cluster may be used to complement GPU(s) 1308 and to off-load some of tasks of GPU(s) 1308 (e.g., to free up more cycles of GPU(s) 1308 for performing other tasks). In at least one embodiment, accelerator(s) 1314 could be used for targeted workloads (e.g., perception, convolutional neural networks ("CNNs”), recurrent neural networks (“RNNs”), etc.) that are stable enough to be amenable to acceleration. In at least one embodiment, a CNN may include a region-based or regional convolutional neural networks ("RCNNs”) and Fast RCNNs (e.g., as used for object detection) or other type of CNN. In at least one embodiment, accelerator(s) 1314 (e.g., hardware acceleration cluster) may include a deep learning accelerator(s) ("DLA). DLA(s) may include, without limitation, one or more Tensor processing units ("TPUs) that may be configured to provide an additional ten trillion operations per second for deep learning applications and inferencing.

Mercedes is using Nvidia.

This means nothing as Nvidia probably has its own SCNN technology and it was Mercedes that insisted on using Brainchip’s AKIDA. They build cars what would they know?

Nvidia must have been very annoyed at not being able to use their own SCNN?

What’s that you say Nvidia does not have its own SCNN and Brainchip’s is patent protected and the only one in the market and available as both chip and IP.

So given that Nvidia as Rob Telson said is not in competition with Brainchip and its opportunity to capture market share in automotive would be enhanced by offering their system with AKIDA to create a five to 10 times more energy efficient system than their competitors why would Nvidia deny itself this opportunity to partner up with Brainchip on other projects???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

... and this one shows Nvidia using ALUs, and, tragically, CNNs:

US2021073612A1 MACHINE-LEARNING-BASED ARCHITECTURE SEARCH METHOD FOR A NEURAL NETWORK

1651758104782.png

FIG. 17A illustrates inference and/or training logic, according to at least one embodiment;
FIG. 17B illustrates inference and/or training logic, according to at least one embodiment
;

differentiable neural architecture search and reinforcement learning are combined under one framework to discover network architectures with desired properties such as high accuracy, low latency, or both. In at least one embodiment, an objective function for search based on generalization error prevents the selection of architectures prone to overfitting.
In at least one embodiment, accelerator(s) 2014 could be used for targeted workloads (e.g., perception, convolutional neural networks (“CNNs”), recurrent neural networks (“RNNs”), etc.) that are stable enough to be amenable to acceleration. In at least one embodiment, a CNN may include a region-based or regional convolutional neural networks (“RCNNs”) and Fast RCNNs (e.g., as used for object detection) or other type of CNN.

So replacing Nvidia's CNN function with Akida's CNN2SNN would work wonders for power reduction and speed of operation.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

dippY22

Regular
I don't mean to throw a turd in the punchbowl, but watch out for the US markets this coming week. (The U.S. markets....) they WANT to keep falling. They NEED to keep falling. With a few of the big boys reporting next week even good results from them could be punished.

The U.S. Fed is running the countries equities market show for awhile more. I think the best that Brainchip could do in this environment is a "meh" market reaction. Not too hot and not too cold. Just give us some incremental improvement hopefully, management reporting on continued customer engagement progress and an overall thumbs up report from management.

And then let the necessary passage of time put the worldwide macro events impacting markets everywhere right now (Ukraine, rising interest rates in U.S., inflation- at least in the U.S., worker shortages, etc), behind us, ...and pray that no significant virus varients pop up to shut things down again.

Brainchip is still in the early stages, afterall. I will always want them to under promise, and over deliver.

Sorry everyone, but that's just my opinion on the coming week ahead. Regards, dippY

I repost this from a few weeks ago. Why? Because yesterdays U.S. market reaction was bizzare. I would rather have had it go down and today just spun it's wheels. But no, it is like riding a roller coaster yesterday and today. Sorry, everyone, but the turd in the punchbowl remains in play for U.S. equities, in my opinion. Meaning the Fed is still in charge, and will be for awhile I'm afraid, ...the tail wagging the market dog.

What has this to do with Brainchip? Nothing apparently, because late Thursday morning it is tracking Thursday's ASX action and is up nearly 9.5%, a lone bright spot in a vast sea of red. C'mon Australia, keep the pedal to the metal.

Regards, dippY

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
NASDAQ is 5% down and BRN on the OTC 8% up 🤔 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Perhaps

Regular
Just some notes to the automotive sector of Germany.
At Mercedes the hardware development goes completely to Nvidia starting in 2024, while the software development (new Mercedes OS) stays at Mercedes. The production cars will change to Nvidia Orin, which is in use in the EQXX together with Akida. So the future will hopefully be Nvidia/Brainchip/Luminar for Mercedes.
At least there is one competition rising in the neuromorphic field of automotive. BMW is working on a Qualcomm/SynSense/Prophesee solution.
Volkswagen is in research with Qualcomm, software development by Bosch.
Bosch is in research with Black Sesame.

Interesting note from Volkswagen in this article:

Translation of the most important part:

Qualcomm cooperation prevents "gag contract"

According to a report by the Handelsblatt, which first reported on the deal, the chips that Volkswagen will purchase from Qualcomm were still fully developed by the US group. This is set to change in the future: Volkswagen is planning to develop semiconductors itself together with Bosch. Corresponding news from the group can be expected this year.

By opting for Bosch as a software partner, Volkswagen can better defend itself against the influence of the tech industry and is not forced to sign a "gag contract". "Because in contrast to other chip manufacturers, Qualcomm was the only company that offered us cooperation on an equal footing," the Handelsblatt quoted an insider as saying. The contract is based on quantities and not on a revenue-sharing model like Mercedes-Benz.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Down to only .01% of shares shorted

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 246,796 1,714,362,144 .01
FYI This is just for the day, not total shares short.

Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular
BRAINCHIP & NVIDIA

At Mercedes the hardware development goes completely to Nvidia starting in 2024, while the software development (new Mercedes OS) stays at Mercedes. The production cars will change to Nvidia Orin, which is in use in the EQXX together with Akida. So the future will hopefully be Nvidia/Brainchip/Luminar for Mercedes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above section from "Perhaps" post above is quite telling. Can you supply a link to this info please "Perhaps"? Thanks.

Yak52.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Perhaps

Regular
BRAINCHIP & NVIDIA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above section from "Perhaps" post above is quite telling. Can you supply a link to this info please "Perhaps"? Thanks.

Yak52.
Sorry, German again:

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Yak52

Regular

BRAINCHIP STOCK PRICE (THURSDAY NIGHT-AEST). 5:00am

BRCHF USA stock prices

BRN USA Thursday night.jpg

High for the night was 72.5c USD and............ was 70c or +6.06% at 5:20am

Very good result for BRN when the DOW was down - 3.5% or 1100 points and NASDAQ was down - 5% or -700 points.

The FUNDERMENTALS of BrainChip are what is holding here head up with the Market downtrends!
$40 Mill in CASH enough for 1.5 yrs and LDA available for more cash after that if required.
Breaking trough into Sales Growth with contracts and many agreements/partnerships in place along with the corresponding products to use AKIDA products.
TOP Business names as partners such as MERC etc
CONTRACTs with companies like MEGACHIPs etc.

SOLID Fundermentals & SOLID Technicals will stand BRN well against any market turndown.

All in my opinion of course. DYOR.
(back to bed for me!)

Yak52

Attachments

• BRN USA Thursday night.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Yak52

Regular
Sorry, German again:

Thanks very much Perhaps. Excellent work!

Your night started out good with an SP opening of 69 Euro. Sliding back to 65 is a shame but still heaps better than nearly every stock on the NASD & DOW tonight! lol.

Such a shame to see all those Retail, 401(k) holders losing so much thanks to INSTO activity & traders!
Up 3.5% yeserday (DOW) and today down 3.5% (DOW). Just stinging the poor old unsuspecting retail mum & dads.
Gotta keep the Banks happy I suppose. (not!)

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Perhaps

Regular
Thanks very much Perhaps. Excellent work!

Your night started out good with an SP opening of 69 Euro. Sliding back to 65 is a shame but still heaps better than nearly every stock on the NASD & DOW tonight! lol.

Such a shame to see all those Retail, 401(k) holders losing so much thanks to INSTO activity & traders!
Up 3.5% yeserday (DOW) and today down 3.5% (DOW). Just stinging the poor old unsuspecting retail mum & dads.
Gotta keep the Banks happy I suppose. (not!)

Yak52
On 65 Euros I definitely would be too drunk to answer here, but anyway, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
Down to only .01% of shares shorted

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 246,796 1,714,362,144 .01
Hi sb182.

REALLY wish you were correct but sorry your not.

That list you got the numbers from is the DAILY (NEW) SHORTS to be added to the total. This was the amount placed on Weds 4th May only.
The good news is there were only 246,796 NEW shorts instead of it being 1-2 Mil.

The TOTAL outstanding GROSS shorts on Tuesday 3rd May was - 56,314,374 [ this number may have changed since Tuesday ]
The TOTAL outstanding NET shorts on Tuesday 3rd May was - 48,485,473 [again this number may have changed since Tuesday ]

TOTAL Percentage shorted on Tuesday 3rd may was = 2.83% of stock.

Weds was a neutral day in trading for BRN (SP wise) and maybe a sizeable number of shorts were covered then. (Maybe).
Also (Maybe) yesterdays (Thursday) +10% gain might have scared a few Shorters into covering positions quickly. lol

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Yak52

Regular
Feb 22 2022

This was published in The Magazine of NATO Rapid Deployable Corps - Greece. Issue 17

Konstantinos Demertzis is an
Ofcer at the Hellenic Army. He has
completed 3 years of Postdoctoral
Research in Cyber Security of Critical
Infrastructures at the Democritus
University of Thrace, School of Civil Engineering.

In this research, he received an Honorable Mention from the Democritus University of Thrace for the development of an advanced Articial Intelligence cybersecurity system, that integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceights.

He holds Ph.D. in Computational Intelligence, Democritus University of Thrace, MSc in Communication & Computer Networking Technologies, University of the Aegean, and MSc in Cyber Security and Big Data School of Science, University of Thessaly. He has 4 years of teaching experience at the level of Assistant Professor in undergraduate and postgraduate programs of various departments of DUTH, IHU, and HOU.
He has received scholarships from
the DUTH, the University of Thessaly,
Google, and the Harvard Health
Institute. Also, his Ph.D dissertation
was awarded in an international
competition of Microsoft.

Konstantinos Demertzis is an
Ofcer at the Hellenic Army. He has
completed 3 years of Postdoctoral
Research in Cyber Security of Critical
Infrastructures at the Democritus
University of Thrace, School of Civil Engineering.

In this research, he received an Honorable Mention from the Democritus University of Thrace for the development of an advanced Articial Intelligence cybersecurity system, that integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceflights.

He holds Ph.D. in Computational Intelligence, Democritus University of Thrace, MSc in Communication & Computer Networking Technologies, University of the Aegean, and MSc in Cyber Security and Big Data School of Science, University of Thessaly. He has 4 years of teaching experience at the level of Assistant Professor in undergraduate and postgraduate programs of various departments of DUTH, IHU, and HOU.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceflights.

Have any doubts now that BrainChip is being used by NASA and involved in Space Craft??
These projects are obviously "off Radar" and SECRET which is why we hear no more news yet.
And why would they not be Secret when AKIDA is being used to make USA & European spacecraft more ADVANCED than either RUSSIA or CHINA.

NASA<NASA< NASA. YES!

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Hallo sb182.

Ich wünschte wirklich, Sie hätten Recht, aber es tut mir leid, dass Sie es nicht tun.

Diese Liste, aus der Sie die Zahlen erhalten haben, sind die DAILY (NEW) SHORTS, die zur Gesamtzahl hinzugefügt werden. Dies war der Betrag, der nur am Mittwoch, dem 4. Mai platziert wurde.
Die gute Nachricht ist, dass es statt 1-2 Mio. nur 246.796 NEUE Shorts gab .

Die GESAMT ausstehenden BRUTTO-Shorts am Dienstag, dem 3. Mai , waren - 56.314.374 [ diese Zahl kann sich seit Dienstag geändert haben ]
Die GESAMTEN ausstehenden NET-Shorts am Dienstag, dem 3. Mai, waren - 48.485.473 [auch diese Zahl kann sich seit Dienstag geändert haben]

GESAMTprozentsatz, der am Dienstag, den 3. Mai gekürzt wurde, war = 2,83 % der Aktien.

Der Mittwoch war ein neutraler Handelstag für BRN (SP-weise), und vielleicht wurde damals eine beträchtliche Anzahl von Shorts gedeckt. (Vielleicht).
Auch (vielleicht) der gestrige (Donnerstag) +10%-Gewinn könnte ein paar Shorter dazu gebracht haben, schnell Positionen zu decken. lol

Yak52
Now sleep well Yak here in Germany it is 22.11 o clock and I´ll got to bed either ;)

Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular
Last post and 3 hrs of bed time for me before back to the ASX day.

Good night all.
Yak52 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bigal7425

Regular
Oh ok, thanks Diogenese. Sorry, didn't realise they had 2 different timeframes.
Having been part of a clinical trial over the last couple of years, time frames being pushed back by 6 months due to the challenges of managing participation through covid would be completely understandable anyway. Another exciting part of the development pipeline. 😊

D

Deleted member 118

Last post and 3 hrs of bed time for me before back to the ASX day.

View attachment 5669
Good night all.
Yak52 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
💁Volume up on daily average. Maybe just maybe someone knows something we don’t 🙏 or do we

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom