BRN Discussion Ongoing

Worker122

Regular
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right date here but this link https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03967652, has the following nanose trial details:

Study Type : Observational
Estimated Enrollment : 10000 participants
Observational Model: Other
Time Perspective: Prospective
Official Title: Diagnosing Cancers From Healthy From Human Exhaled Breath With Na-nose
Estimated Study Start Date : July 1, 2019
Estimated Primary Completion Date : December 31, 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date : December 31, 2022

The last time I looked I thought it said May 31 2022. Can anyone confirm here because I'm a little confused by this date?
I posted this some time ago seem the date has changed, mentions Covid

Attachments

• 4988218F-4672-4315-8BBE-65075EE5AE47.png
    4988218F-4672-4315-8BBE-65075EE5AE47.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

This was posted by @Rayz over at you know where. I don’t think it’s been posted before. Can’t find the full article

E27F668F-3611-47BE-A9EB-DF61829059F4.png

My Tardis came in handy again.

Just noticed also the blokes involved are from Imec so maybe the 1000 eyes can do some digging

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
This was posted by @Rayz over at you know where. I don’t think it’s been posted before. Can’t find the full article

View attachment 5673

Just noticed also the blokes involved are from Imec

Is Rayz suggesting that they are using our IP or that this is reasearch that could turn into competition?

I think this is the most open positions I have seen at Brainchip:

BrainChip™ Current Openings

Senior Accountant

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Senior Digital Design Engineer

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Customer Support Engineer

ASIC Verification Engineer

Applications Engineer

Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager

Customer Support Engineer

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Solutions Engineer/Technical Account Manager

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager Location: Laguna Hills, CA Type: Full-time At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. [...]

ASIC Design Verification Engineer

ASIC Design Verification Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Hardware Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience Description: Junior level ASIC Design Verification Engineer positions are available in our growing HW Development group. At Brainchip, we are revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence at the edge with our AkidaTM Hardware and Software products. Join our team and contribute to the continued success of our Neural Networking Processors. [...]

Software Engineer, Toulouse France

Software Engineer, Toulouse France Toulouse, Occitanie Category: Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience 2021 has seen AkidaTM become a reality. Available in the form of a SoC (integrated on our development kits) and an IP (integrated by semiconductor companies), our edge AI solution relies on a complete and scalable machine learning framework for the creation, training, testing, and deployment of neural [...]

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Sales and Marketing Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience The Brainchip FAE primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers, and help develop commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and [...]

They are all interesting but the last one because of the requirement for Dept of Defence and US citizenship fits with some of the Defence use cases that have been uncovered but not quite confirmed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Given that this Field Corporate Applications Engineer is requested to have Department of Defense experience and US citizenship I think we can draw the conclusion that the following are at the very minimum all the areas where Brainchip NASA and DARPA are engaged:

“The Brainchip FAE primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers, and help develop commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection problems.”

1. Computer vision for
Object detection
Object classification

2. Audio processing
Key Word Spotting

3. Sensor fusion

4. Anomaly detection problems
(Vibration analysis?)

So as the 1,000 Eyes roam across the SBIR world it seems that when they find one that covers any of the above four areas if it is looking to spiking neural network technology solutions it will be worth a very deep dive as there is every reason to believe Brainchip may figure somewhere.

Remember Rob Telson confirmed that they are doing vision with NASA so that leaves at least 2, 3, & 4 as NASA secret applications at least.

By the way if the price falls today remember that nothing has changed.

The knowledge we have acquired about Brainchip is still real and if it continues to advance know that it is this same knowledge in the hands of others which is the cause.

I personally believe the 1,000 Eyes has created something unique in the investment world. The 1,000 Eyes is an intelligence network owned by retail investors beyond anything available to Macquarie Bank or others. A team at Macquarie might be upwards of ten analysts but they divide their time across a hole suite of equities.

Here we have the 1,000 Eyes laser focused on one single equity with locations across the globe with a ridiculously diverse skill set.

There is nothing known by others that is not already known by the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
D

Deleted member 118

Imec have there own processor so false alert above

Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 5673

Just noticed also the blokes involved are from Imec so maybe the 1000 eyes can do some digging

I should mention that Amirreza is the ‘A’ in JAST.

This is why there is no mention of AKIDA in the review of how competitors shape up.

This paper shows the wisdom in Brainchip partnering with SiFive to combine AKIDA with their RISC-V technology.

I found this rather lengthy presentation by Simon Thorpe. Not sure of the date but it is more recent as it covers some ideas from 2021. I did not think it added anything we did not already know but interesting none the less:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning Brain Fam,

I did a little more research on IMEC and their self-proclaimed "special neuromorphic chip" which I discovered has a grand total of 336 spiking neurons. Not particularly impressive considering each Akida NSoC has effectively 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses.

I have attached a link to the results of their research paper which describes the "mathematical breakthrough in the computation of so-called spiking neural networks" published in the scientific journal Nature Machine Intelligence on 14 October 2021 for anyone interested in delving deeper.

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 10.03.36 am.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Cyw

Regular
I am impressed. XAO dropped 172 points and BRN is up 0.1c.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ndefries

Regular
Market down but BRN up! Makes sense to me!

• Fire
  • Love

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Morning Brain Fam,

I did a little more research on IMEC and their self-proclaimed "special neuromorphic chip" which I discovered has a grand total of 336 spiking neurons. Not particularly impressive considering each Akida NSoC has effectively 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses.

I have attached a link to the results of their research paper which describes the "mathematical breakthrough in the computation of so-called spiking neural networks" published in the scientific journal Nature Machine Intelligence on 14 October 2021 for anyone interested in delving deeper.

View attachment 5676

images (8).png

IMEC "Hello I am here"
- System error, insufficient neurons

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

hotty4040

Regular
Market down but BRN up! Makes sense to me!

Now that is what I call resilience chippers/comrades.

Akida Ballista >>>>>> I'm singing in the rain just singing in the rain <<<<<<🌂🌂

hotty...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Morning Brain Fam,

View attachment 5676

I look at what Amir and his colleagues at IMEC are trying to do like this.

I am an engineer. I have in mind building bridges. While doing my initial engineering I come up with the idea for wire rope. I patent the idea.

The next day a fellow from Australia knocks on my door and says can I have an exclusive licence to your wire rope. Not having much money I say yes and sign over the exclusive use to this chap named Peter from Australia.

I then have some money behind me and I start working away on designs for bridges.

I pick up the newspaper one day and read about this fellow named Peter who has built the worlds longest suspension bridge using wire rope my invention.

I think shit what have I done there must be a better way than using wire rope but after years of trying realise that none of the other options for suspension bridges come close to Peter’s design made possible by my wire rope.

I become wealthy from the shares I was given in Peter’s company but I never receive the credit I think I deserve.

Despite the fact that I know Peter has taken complete ownership of the suspension bridge space I keep trying in the vane hope I might find a work around all the time knowing that Peter has the straight line from point A to B sown up.

Everything I come up with will be second best because I gave away the rights to wire rope(JAST).

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
b1b925ec-851e-47f7-bda4-9491c6ded674_text.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

ndefries

Regular
ok someone is gobbling up shares. Hold onto your parcel very tight.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Cyw

Regular
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire

MDhere

Regular
there is going to be some nervous nellies when the sell dries up and people will need to pay the price . feels good to be a shareholder of this massive company!

• Fire

Home101

Regular
Someone wanting it seriously, not enough sellers. Could be another 10%+ day

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom