BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
Whatever you do don’t let them talk you into coloured beads. They did that with native Indians and we know how that turned out. 😎 FF
I would take beads over blankets anyday😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

hamilton66

Regular

Regards
FF
F/F, nice day for all brainers today. Hopefully the beginning of a steady climb. Thanks for the link mate. Much appreciated. I don't flog brn, but I've had discussions with good friends. I may well be proven as an idiot, but in all my years of investing on the ASX, I've never been more excited, nor more confident of a share I've owned. For the long suffering long termers, how good does it feel to have a large parcel of shares, at low single digit average buy in, with this much potential.? F/F, as u've stated before, it's an opportunity for game changing generational wealth. It's funny - feels like a little family, and yet no-one knows who the bloody hell anyone else is! No matter ur buy in price, nor how many shares u own, to all s/hs - keep contributing ur news and views. It's appreciated by all. The respect shown on this platform, compared to hotcrapper, is at polar opposites.
GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Great day today on the markets.

Now let’s be serious here.

Mercedes Benz will at the latest go into production 2024 with Akida, Renesas will be this year 2022, MegaChip 2022/2023, (maybe before Renesas 😉 @Fact Finder)
We’ve got SiFive & NVISO with both lots of enthusiasm, Socionext, Valeo, Nanose, nasa, US defence, Biotome and the rest of them.

What happens when Brn start getting royalties? This is just a waiting game, and in my honest opinion Brainchip within 5 years has the potential to be top 20 on the ASX.

Saturate the market?
Disrupt industries that don’t exist yet?
Explosion in sales?
Several Fortune 500 companies?
Royalties royalties royalties?
Covid 19?
3-5 year lead?

Stop it….

This company has been through the risky stage, most here have been through it, it’s now just a waiting game baby 💰

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 85 users
Great day today on the markets.

Now let’s be serious here.

Mercedes Benz will at the latest go into production 2024 with Akida, Renesas will be this year 2022, MegaChip 2022/2023, (maybe before Renesas 😉 @Fact Finder)
We’ve got SiFive & NVISO with both lots of enthusiasm, Socionext, Valeo, Nanose, nasa, US defence, Biotome and the rest of them.

What happens when Brn start getting royalties? This is just a waiting game, and in my honest opinion Brainchip within 5 years has the potential to be top 20 on the ASX.

Saturate the market?
Disrupt industries that don’t exist yet?
Explosion in sales?
Several Fortune 500 companies?
Royalties royalties royalties?
Covid 19?
3-5 year lead?

Stop it….

This company has been through the risky stage, most here have been through it, it’s now just a waiting game baby 💰
Yeah, I'd be happy with top 20:

Currently no.20 is at 63.5 billion market cap. I'm guessing to be in the top 20 in 5 years time, this figure will also be a bit higher :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Feb 22 2022

This was published in The Magazine of NATO Rapid Deployable Corps - Greece. Issue 17

Konstantinos Demertzis is an
Ofcer at the Hellenic Army. He has
completed 3 years of Postdoctoral
Research in Cyber Security of Critical
Infrastructures at the Democritus
University of Thrace, School of Civil Engineering.

In this research, he received an Honorable Mention from the Democritus University of Thrace for the development of an advanced Articial Intelligence cybersecurity system, that integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceights.

He holds Ph.D. in Computational Intelligence, Democritus University of Thrace, MSc in Communication & Computer Networking Technologies, University of the Aegean, and MSc in Cyber Security and Big Data School of Science, University of Thessaly. He has 4 years of teaching experience at the level of Assistant Professor in undergraduate and postgraduate programs of various departments of DUTH, IHU, and HOU.
He has received scholarships from
the DUTH, the University of Thessaly,
Google, and the Harvard Health
Institute. Also, his Ph.D dissertation
was awarded in an international
competition of Microsoft.
Hi @LuWil

Way back in 2020 Professor Iliadis co inventor with Konstantinos Demertzis gave an interview to a student newspaper where he reportedly said the same thing excepted he added it was being used for navigation by NASA but he backed away from the statement.

The thing is this statement you have uncovered

“In this research, he received an Honorable Mention from the Democritus University of Thrace for the development of an advanced Articial Intelligence cybersecurity system, that integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceights.”

is not of the same heritage and guarantees by its character and publication in this journal that we can accept it as entirely reliable.

The deep veil of secrecy is falling away under the focused and relentless 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

jtardif999

Regular
F/F, nice day for all brainers today. Hopefully the beginning of a steady climb. Thanks for the link mate. Much appreciated. I don't flog brn, but I've had discussions with good friends. I may well be proven as an idiot, but in all my years of investing on the ASX, I've never been more excited, nor more confident of a share I've owned. For the long suffering long termers, how good does it feel to have a large parcel of shares, at low single digit average buy in, with this much potential.? F/F, as u've stated before, it's an opportunity for game changing generational wealth. It's funny - feels like a little family, and yet no-one knows who the bloody hell anyone else is! No matter ur buy in price, nor how many shares u own, to all s/hs - keep contributing ur news and views. It's appreciated by all. The respect shown on this platform, compared to hotcrapper, is at polar opposites.
GLTA
No I don’t believe you could be proven an idiot about this company. The chances of BRN going wrong from here are like the chances of asteroid shattering mass extinction. Stay on the bus with yer hands firmly gripping yer seat the ride is about to begin 🚌🕺🏻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Season 2 Episode 7 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ndefries

Regular
Yeah, I'd be happy with top 20:

Currently no.20 is at 63.5 billion market cap. I'm guessing to be in the top 20 in 5 years time, this figure will also be a bit higher :)

Number 20 is a Little smaller at 16b :) still a SP of $9.40 which isn't too shabby.

Reactions: 12 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
View attachment 5633
RT likes for s as mother EV player in Lucid, hoping we’re a part of something here 👊

That's funny Super, I spent some time the other night trying to piece the two companies together.

Didn't get very far though. Lucid is using NVIDIA DRIVE.

Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
1651747949323.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular
G day @Yak52 would some of this be the short covering.
If I were them I would be changing my shorts 😉.
I have always been of the opinion that BRN Isn't a leaky ship.
Hi Tas.
Yes shorts would probably have been covered today by those in "charge" but I suspect that there will be many "caught" out who were not privy to the change coming about which certainly appears to have started today. Tomorrow will be intriguing to see if it follows through on todays action. A perfect storm has eventuated.
I am moderately confident that it will follow through. Watch Europe & USA trades for an indication tonight.
As for BRN not being a "leaky ship" well it is certainly not a bad as some but there are definitely people within the surrounding business circle who make moves before impending news reaches the masses about Brainchip!
As with any stock/company of this size and diversified product range (customers) it is impossible to be water "tight" on info. There are literally thousands of people involved with AKIDA and have some knowledge about their part being played and its "marketability" and therefore influence on BRN share price.
Cannot keep all quiet forever! Human nature says that some will profit from that knowledge.
EVERYONE on Planet Earth has had plenty of time and forewarning about BrainChip to enable them to take a position in BRN by now!

Are YOU on the bus yet?

DYOR as usual.

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Just a refresher regarding Nanose, this was back in July of 2021, it’s been 10 months, we’ve got Professor Hossam presenting I believe end of May?

Well we may hear something regarding nanose over the next couple of months.
0E9F3522-2A62-4DBF-A52A-FBF453F02BA8.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 78 users
That's funny Super, I spent some time the other night trying to piece the two companies together.

Didn't get very far though. Lucid is using NVIDIA DRIVE.
Mercedes is using Nvidia.

This means nothing as Nvidia probably has its own SCNN technology and it was Mercedes that insisted on using Brainchip’s AKIDA. They build cars what would they know?

Nvidia must have been very annoyed at not being able to use their own SCNN?

What’s that you say Nvidia does not have its own SCNN and Brainchip’s is patent protected and the only one in the market and available as both chip and IP.

So given that Nvidia as Rob Telson said is not in competition with Brainchip and its opportunity to capture market share in automotive would be enhanced by offering their system with AKIDA to create a five to 10 times more energy efficient system than their competitors why would Nvidia deny itself this opportunity to partner up with Brainchip on other projects???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Just a refresher regarding Nanose, this was back in July of 2021, it’s been 10 months, we’ve got Professor Hossam presenting I believe end of May?

Well we may hear something regarding nanose over the next couple of months.
View attachment 5650
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right date here but this link https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03967652, has the following nanose trial details:

Study Type : Observational
Estimated Enrollment : 10000 participants
Observational Model: Other
Time Perspective: Prospective
Official Title: Diagnosing Cancers From Healthy From Human Exhaled Breath With Na-nose
Estimated Study Start Date : July 1, 2019
Estimated Primary Completion Date : December 31, 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date : December 31, 2022

The last time I looked I thought it said May 31 2022. Can anyone confirm here because I'm a little confused by this date?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right date here but this link https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03967652, has the following nanose trial details:

Study Type : Observational
Estimated Enrollment : 10000 participants
Observational Model: Other
Time Perspective: Prospective
Official Title: Diagnosing Cancers From Healthy From Human Exhaled Breath With Na-nose
Estimated Study Start Date : July 1, 2019
Estimated Primary Completion Date : December 31, 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date : December 31, 2022

The last time I looked I thought it said May 31 2022. Can anyone confirm here because I'm a little confused by this date?
That's for cancer, not Covid.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
“MegaChips is thrilled to offer the most turn-key solution for enterprise companies looking to implement AI technology,” said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development. “The expansion to the United States is an excellent opportunity for us to bring our edge AI expertise to some of the most innovative technology companies. Be it sensing, voice and image recognition, or other applications, MegaChips is the first and best choice for implementing Edge AI from ideation to silicon.”

Just another very solid brick in the path to success....is it any wonder that greatness & integrity go hand in hand.
We fit like a glove...in my opinion, future growth will emerge stronger and more widespread than most could ever imagine.

Jumping off this juggernaut within the next 2 years would be at your own peril....Brainchip has been the same winner to me at least for close on 7 years now...never doubted our company, well, maybe once, 5 years ago :unsure:

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users
That's for cancer, not Covid.
Oh ok, thanks Diogenese. Sorry, didn't realise they had 2 different timeframes.

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom