BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Evening Potato,

If I find a spare 10 to 20 mill behind the couch, I will.

Crazy cheap shares pressently.

Regards,
Esq.
Good luck with that with under 1.5 million shared available currently.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
It's great to see Brainchip mentioned alongside INTEL and IBM..... Fingers crossed brainchips market capitalisation can appreciate in value to rival these two in the future as well
Screenshot_20220505-180013.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Some of you guys deserve big commissions if any of these introductions you are emailing Tony eventuate.

Literally a BD team they are not paying for here.

Love it.

Keep up the good work all.

The crapper very quiet today on an up day, of course.

Would love to close tomorrow at a bottom of a $ and never see it drop below that again!

gltah!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Just had a funny -serious thought.

Stemming from the Panasonic comfort bot, NICOBO, literature which has been shared.

Hyundai motor group -> Boston Dynamics -> SPOT the dog. Retails for roughly $74,500.00 USD.

An optional accessory for SPOT.

Spike Time Dependent Flachelance ( S.T
D.F ) , used as a backup navigation system if the radar , lidar , sonar, doppler , lazer sensors should fail.

Echolocation.

Can visualise it now meandering around nuclear sites ( Chenoble / Fucashima), International Space Station, Search & Rescue....

Sure to bring a smile to the surrounding humans in difficult situations.

I gift S.T.D.F. to the BRN portfolio.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some of you guys deserve big commissions if any of these introductions you are emailing Tony eventuate.

Love it.

Would love to close tomorrow at a bottom of a $ and never see it drop below that again!

gltah!

Do you think we could opt to be paid in shares? 🤭

PS: Just kidding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JDelekto

Regular
Wow! I can't believe this was approved for release!

Sooooooo, I guess this pretty well sums up why Information Systems Laboratories (ISL) is developing an AI-based radar for the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) based on its Akida™ Neural Network Processor Research solutions and not on TrueNorth!

This is page 24 of Nanocomputing, Neuromorphic Computing and Quantum Information ScienceTechnologies at the AFRL Information Directorate by Dr Michel Hayduk (August 2021).

What's interesting is that this was published last August and note that only IBM's TrueNorth and Intel's Loihi are mentioned in the PDF, although we know that AFRL has been evaluating BrainChip's Akida for new radar projects.

What also caught my eye was the "payoff" noted on page 14 of the PDF to which you linked (emphasis added):

Payoff: New DoD talent and critical infrastructure for future development of neuromorphic computing hardware with…
  • On-chip dynamic learning (ie, learning after training)
  • Reduced training times with smaller data sets
  • >100X reduction in consumed energy for processing
  • Untethered autonomous capabilities such as 3D navigation, target classification, C2
  • Shortened time to warfighter
The military vertical has been one for which I believe Akida is well-suited. Low power, low cost, and on-chip learning for identifying friend and foe alike from radar systems would be a boon.

Note that today's weapons, like the anti-tank Javelin, the Switchblade drones, and even the technology-retrofitted howitzer cannons can all benefit from being made more intelligent.

I wonder if there was a reason why BrainChip wasn't explicitly mentioned, perhaps they weren't approached until after August of last year, but one thing is for certain, Akida is now on their radar. (pun intended).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Do you think we could opt to be paid in shares? 🤭
Whatever you do don’t let them talk you into coloured beads. They did that with native Indians and we know how that turned out. 😎 FF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

1.5 Mil on the SELL side TOTAL!!!!!

Something is very much on the up & up!

What don't we know ? But "they" do!

Yak52
They know I can't top up until next week, the fcuks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users
They know I can't top up until next week, the fcuks.
Same, I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for some money owed me. Today I made few angry phone calls! Hopefully next week for my next buy! 😠 I know it’s good for most but frustrating for me!

I thought with all the upcoming events we might get a price spike. 😀😠😀😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Down to only .01% of shares shorted

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 246,796 1,714,362,144 .01
Shorters got way too burnt they are not going to try again

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

sleepymonk

Regular
Is news coming with today

I think this is the most open positions I have seen at Brainchip:

BrainChip™ Current Openings

Senior Accountant

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Senior Digital Design Engineer

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Customer Support Engineer

ASIC Verification Engineer

Applications Engineer

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Solutions Engineer/Technical Account Manager

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager Location: Laguna Hills, CA Type: Full-time At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. [...]

ASIC Design Verification Engineer

ASIC Design Verification Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Hardware Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience Description: Junior level ASIC Design Verification Engineer positions are available in our growing HW Development group. At Brainchip, we are revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence at the edge with our AkidaTM Hardware and Software products. Join our team and contribute to the continued success of our Neural Networking Processors. [...]

Software Engineer, Toulouse France

Software Engineer, Toulouse France Toulouse, Occitanie Category: Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience 2021 has seen AkidaTM become a reality. Available in the form of a SoC (integrated on our development kits) and an IP (integrated by semiconductor companies), our edge AI solution relies on a complete and scalable machine learning framework for the creation, training, testing, and deployment of neural [...]

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Sales and Marketing Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience The Brainchip FAE primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers, and help develop commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and [...]

They are all interesting but the last one because of the requirement for Dept of Defence and US citizenship fits with some of the Defence use cases that have been uncovered but not quite confirmed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF, as an engineer myself, civil though, who knows close to nothing about EE. My 2 cents, no, 20 cents is the co is either on fire doing something humongas or absolutely, awfully lack of any possible brain cells to burn the cash. Obviously, my take is the first.
buckle up, boys and girls, let's riiiiiiiiiide.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Getupthere

Regular

The Extra Large Autonomous Undersea Vehicles are cutting-edge, unmanned vessels that are able to carry various military payloads over long distances.

Three prototypes will be developed over the next three years.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

sleepymonk

Regular
Same, I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for some money owed me. Today I made few angry phone calls! Hopefully next week for my next buy! 😠 I know it’s good for most but frustrating for me!

I thought with all the upcoming events we might get a price spike.
GOOD LUCK SG

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

LuWil

Regular
Feb 22 2022

This was published in The Magazine of NATO Rapid Deployable Corps - Greece. Issue 17

Konstantinos Demertzis is an
Ofcer at the Hellenic Army. He has
completed 3 years of Postdoctoral
Research in Cyber Security of Critical
Infrastructures at the Democritus
University of Thrace, School of Civil Engineering.

In this research, he received an Honorable Mention from the Democritus University of Thrace for the development of an advanced Articial Intelligence cybersecurity system, that integrated into the Brainchip NSOC Akida and is used by NASA spaceights.

He holds Ph.D. in Computational Intelligence, Democritus University of Thrace, MSc in Communication & Computer Networking Technologies, University of the Aegean, and MSc in Cyber Security and Big Data School of Science, University of Thessaly. He has 4 years of teaching experience at the level of Assistant Professor in undergraduate and postgraduate programs of various departments of DUTH, IHU, and HOU.
He has received scholarships from
the DUTH, the University of Thessaly,
Google, and the Harvard Health
Institute. Also, his Ph.D dissertation
was awarded in an international
competition of Microsoft.

Attachments

• A61E3BD6-8BF5-45CC-BCDA-810AEC8A1CC1.jpeg
    A61E3BD6-8BF5-45CC-BCDA-810AEC8A1CC1.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
I think this is the most open positions I have seen at Brainchip:

BrainChip™ Current Openings

Senior Accountant

Senior Digital Design Engineer

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables [...]

Regional Sales Manager

ASIC Verification Engineer

Applications Engineer

Solutions Engineer/Technical Account Manager

Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager Location: Laguna Hills, CA Type: Full-time At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. [...]

ASIC Design Verification Engineer

ASIC Design Verification Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Hardware Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience Description: Junior level ASIC Design Verification Engineer positions are available in our growing HW Development group. At Brainchip, we are revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence at the edge with our AkidaTM Hardware and Software products. Join our team and contribute to the continued success of our Neural Networking Processors. [...]

Software Engineer, Toulouse France

Software Engineer, Toulouse France Toulouse, Occitanie Category: Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience 2021 has seen AkidaTM become a reality. Available in the form of a SoC (integrated on our development kits) and an IP (integrated by semiconductor companies), our edge AI solution relies on a complete and scalable machine learning framework for the creation, training, testing, and deployment of neural [...]

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Sales and Marketing Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience The Brainchip FAE primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers, and help develop commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and [...]

They are all interesting but the last one because of the requirement for Dept of Defence and US citizenship fits with some of the Defence use cases that have been uncovered but not quite confirmed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This page @Fact Finder
Department of defence experience and usa citizenship for this brainchip job 👏
Screenshot_20220505-193204_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
View attachment 5633
RT likes for s as mother EV player in Lucid, hoping we’re a part of something here 👊
Would be great to Lucid on board. I really like their design and ethos.

Will also be a tough choice for my first electric car with Akida inside. Mercedes, Lucid or a Ford truck. 🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Love it.

gltah!
Would love a close tomorrow at $1.10 thanks.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom