BRN Discussion Ongoing

I do always wonder with so many NDAs and people leaving and changing jobs at some point information starts to get shared and people that have first hand knowledge of likely end user outcomes from Akida may start buying BRN from overseas. NDAs are only helpful to a point and as time goes by I think Some more information will come out helping with dot joining.
A little anecdote on this very point. I had cause to speak to my accountant this morning discussing superannuation and tax and I will quote his words "Wow. Your Brainchip and .... I think I am going to have to start piggy backing off you."

Then I thought 37,000 holders of Brainchip shares. How many will have had to interact with their accountants? How many of the accountants that they have interacted will say or think, "Wow, Your Brainchip etc;"?

Word of mouth takes a while to kick in but it is the most reliable way to build a customer base.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MDhere

Regular
I seem to be on a mailing list from Edge AI and Visual Alliance. Their latest email to me includes this from Intel:

View attachment 5131

Also, this link seems like code used to write this detection?? Way beyond my pay grade, but some of you may find it interesting. I hope I am not wasting your collective time, it just seems like Intel are just so far away from us, thankfully.

https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/openvino_notebooks/blob/main/notebooks/401-object-detection-webcam/401-object-detection.ipynb?cid=org&source=youtube_caff&campid=ww_ ww_q2_2022_intelsoftware

o lordy did she say "rad" someone update her on Akida tech. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my gosh-kins! There's a video on Valeo LinkedIn showing the world's first test drive of the first locally validated level 3 automated vehicle (Mercedes Benze S Class)!!!!! Talks about high-perfomance sensors which are the eyes and ears of the car.

Check out the comment on Twitter! He-He-he!

View attachment 5141

View attachment 5142
Would it be reasonable to expect that Valeo has two different level 3 LiDAR systems one that Mercedes Benz is using and one that Honda is using? Dumb question of the year contender I would think.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The known knowns: Renesas, MegaChips, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, DARPA, TATA, SOCIONEXT, Biotome, NaNose, Noisy Gut Belt, SiFive, Nviso, ISL, Intellisense, Quantum Ventura, Nvidia,etc; (PS: etc includes Ford.)

The known unknowns: The EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers hiding behind NDA’s, the well North of 100 NDA’s less those who were targeted for EAP inclusion, the left field communications company.

The unknown unknowns: All those that like the left field communications company that we had no idea about.

The spider web is growing at an unknown but increasing rate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey FF, there's also Unknown Soldier who's no longer known, haha.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Would it be reasonable to expect that Valeo has two different level 3 LiDAR systems one that Mercedes Benz is using and one that Honda is using? Dumb question of the year contender I would think.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

"Valeo is the global leader in driving assistance, with technologies integrated in one in three vehicles produced worldwide. Its portfolio includes ultrasonic sensors, cameras, radars, the first automotive-grade LiDAR on the market and related smart technology."

Anyone actually want to argue against Brainchip being involved?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Mercfan

That is really poor form. Some shareholders need to grow up.
That's only the ones without patience. We all want the SP to go up but it won't happen over night

Reactions: 4 users
I agree but on the known facts of which there are few:

1. Phd or not he may have an IQ of less than 100. There is significant research around this area and as I mentioned once before there is a Harvard graduate with an IQ of 90.

2. The fact that he leads with his Phd suggests he trips over his ego on a regular basis.

3. A true enquiring mind would seek further information before making a pronouncement.

4. He may have an agenda such as seeking a research grant to do what Brainchip has already done. We have prior evidence of this occurring.

5. He may be chasing a position at Intel and has a vested interest.

6. It’s a comment on social media he may be a lab assistant just out of high school.

Before we suggest that there is any issue at Brainchip’s end consider the known facts:

1. @uiux a non PhD has mastered the technology.

2. @Diogenese a retired engineer has mastered the technology.

3. NASA, DARPA, ISL, the US Airforce, Mercedes Benz, Valeo, Vorago, Renesas, Socionext, MegaChips, SiFive, Nviso and Intellisense have mastered the technology.

4. Arijit Mukherjee, Arpan Pal and at least ten other engineers at Tata have mastered the technology.

5. All the new staff at Brainchip on all the reports master the technology.

6. The people at Noisy Gut Belt, Biotome and NaNose have mastered the technology.

7. Rob Lincourt DELL Technologies and staff mastered the technology.

So while your point is valid I think on this occasion the problem is not with AKIDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Goddam you must have been good in court @Fact Finder !!!

• Love
The known knowns: Renesas, MegaChips, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, DARPA, TATA, SOCIONEXT, Biotome, NaNose, Noisy Gut Belt, SiFive, Nviso, ISL, Intellisense, Quantum Ventura, Nvidia,etc; (PS: etc includes Ford.)

The known unknowns: The EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers hiding behind NDA’s, the well North of 100 NDA’s less those who were targeted for EAP inclusion, the left field communications company.

The unknown unknowns: All those that like the left field communications company that we had no idea about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just realised I did leave out something which I thought of at point 1. but was in a hurry needing to buy tomatoes for lunch and it slipped my mind.

At point 2. the known unknowns should include the customers of the companies at point 1. above who will buy their products containing AKIDA IP. The prime examples being Valeo, Renesas and MegaChips.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Goddam you must have been good in court @Fact Finder !!!
Agreed MA. How fortunate are we to have the lad doing what he does. I've refrained from mentioning that to him, in case he lapsed and got ahead of himself. That thought is my failing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

ohhhi like that more affordable entry level as well. saw a honda electric vehicle at a show on the weekend (cant remember model) but o boy they captured the kids market. parents couldnt keep the kids out of this car!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Dang Son

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

1651116937936.jpeg

1651116999366.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh my gosh-kins! There's a video on Valeo LinkedIn showing the world's first test drive of the first locally validated level 3 automated vehicle (Mercedes Benze S Class)!!!!! Talks about high-perfomance sensors which are the eyes and ears of the car.

Take a look :

Also, check out the comment belwo on Twitter! He-He-he!

View attachment 5141

View attachment 5142
Well here's a little somethin' that you can't get at home:

WO2021094065A1 METHOD FOR OPERATING A DISTANCE SENSOR OF A VEHICLE IN WHICH A TRANSMISSION SIGNAL IS ADAPTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH HOW AN OBJECT IS CLASSIFIED, COMPUTING DEVICE, AND SENSOR DEVICE

Valeo patent application from November 2019 using a neural network to classify LiDaR signals - how sweet it is.

1651117778121.png

a method for operating a distance sensor (4) of a vehicle (1), in which method a plurality of successive measurement cycles are carried out in an operating mode, wherein, in each measurement cycle, a transmission signal is transmitted, a reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) is determined on the basis of the transmission signal reflected in a surrounding region (9) of the vehicle (1), the object (8) is classified, and the transmission signal is selected from a plurality of predefined transmission signals in accordance with how the object (8) is classified, wherein the transmission signal is selected in accordance with an assignment rule determined in a learning mode, said assignment rule describing an assignment of the plurality of predefined transmission signals to classes of objects (8), wherein, in each measurement cycle, the object (8) is classified on the basis of the reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) and the transmission signal is selected in accordance with how the object (8) is classified for subsequent measurement cycles.

[0014] In one embodiment, a method of machine learning is used to determine the assignment rule on the basis of the respective received signals. In particular, so-called deep learning can be used. Provision can also be made for an artificial neural network and/or a generic algorithm to be used in the learning mode. Because the reference measurements for the individual reference objects are carried out with the respective transmission signals, different information is available to the learning algorithm for each individual reference object, as a result of which redundancy can be increased. Furthermore, different object shapes or classes of objects react differently to the different shapes of the transmission signals. This makes it possible to achieve better results in the training because the variance of the transmission signals takes account of the difference in the objects or object classes to be detected. In this way, more significant input data can be supplied to the deep learning algorithm used in practice

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Clearly your not a Holden fan. Ford is always etc; but I will edit.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've picked another nit: DUTH - not to be sneezed at.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I've picked another nit: DUTH - not to be sneezed at.
Is not Brainchip their customer???

Reactions: 2 users

WO2021094065A1 METHOD FOR OPERATING A DISTANCE SENSOR OF A VEHICLE IN WHICH A TRANSMISSION SIGNAL IS ADAPTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH HOW AN OBJECT IS CLASSIFIED, COMPUTING DEVICE, AND SENSOR DEVICE

Valeo patent application from November 2019 using a neural network to classify LiDaR signals - how sweet it is.

View attachment 5148

a method for operating a distance sensor (4) of a vehicle (1), in which method a plurality of successive measurement cycles are carried out in an operating mode, wherein, in each measurement cycle, a transmission signal is transmitted, a reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) is determined on the basis of the transmission signal reflected in a surrounding region (9) of the vehicle (1), the object (8) is classified, and the transmission signal is selected from a plurality of predefined transmission signals in accordance with how the object (8) is classified, wherein the transmission signal is selected in accordance with an assignment rule determined in a learning mode, said assignment rule describing an assignment of the plurality of predefined transmission signals to classes of objects (8), wherein, in each measurement cycle, the object (8) is classified on the basis of the reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) and the transmission signal is selected in accordance with how the object (8) is classified for subsequent measurement cycles.

[0014] In one embodiment, a method of machine learning is used to determine the assignment rule on the basis of the respective received signals. In particular, so-called deep learning can be used. Provision can also be made for an artificial neural network and/or a generic algorithm to be used in the learning mode. Because the reference measurements for the individual reference objects are carried out with the respective transmission signals, different information is available to the learning algorithm for each individual reference object, as a result of which redundancy can be increased. Furthermore, different object shapes or classes of objects react differently to the different shapes of the transmission signals. This makes it possible to achieve better results in the training because the variance of the transmission signals takes account of the difference in the objects or object classes to be detected. In this way, more significant input data can be supplied to the deep learning algorithm used in practice
You are such a show off. Bet you were teachers pet.

Many thanks yet again speculation and science to match what a wondrous combination. 😂😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

View attachment 5148

Some pictures to go with your diagrams.

Valeo sensors:

1651118907379.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
You are such a show off. Bet you were teachers pet.

Many thanks yet again speculation and science to match what a wondrous combination. 😂😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Mutual scholastic antipathy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom