BRN Discussion Ongoing

And then there’s this image showing both Honda and Daimler at ADAS level III.
1651119147317.jpeg

But this is my favourite Valeo quote:

1651119190728.jpeg

Cheers

Attachments

• 1651119121658.jpeg
    1651119121658.jpeg
    921.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Well here's a little somethin' that you can't get at home:

WO2021094065A1 METHOD FOR OPERATING A DISTANCE SENSOR OF A VEHICLE IN WHICH A TRANSMISSION SIGNAL IS ADAPTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH HOW AN OBJECT IS CLASSIFIED, COMPUTING DEVICE, AND SENSOR DEVICE

Valeo patent application from November 2019 using a neural network to classify LiDaR signals - how sweet it is.

View attachment 5148

a method for operating a distance sensor (4) of a vehicle (1), in which method a plurality of successive measurement cycles are carried out in an operating mode, wherein, in each measurement cycle, a transmission signal is transmitted, a reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) is determined on the basis of the transmission signal reflected in a surrounding region (9) of the vehicle (1), the object (8) is classified, and the transmission signal is selected from a plurality of predefined transmission signals in accordance with how the object (8) is classified, wherein the transmission signal is selected in accordance with an assignment rule determined in a learning mode, said assignment rule describing an assignment of the plurality of predefined transmission signals to classes of objects (8), wherein, in each measurement cycle, the object (8) is classified on the basis of the reception signal (Rx1 to Rx8) and the transmission signal is selected in accordance with how the object (8) is classified for subsequent measurement cycles.

[0014] In one embodiment, a method of machine learning is used to determine the assignment rule on the basis of the respective received signals. In particular, so-called deep learning can be used. Provision can also be made for an artificial neural network and/or a generic algorithm to be used in the learning mode. Because the reference measurements for the individual reference objects are carried out with the respective transmission signals, different information is available to the learning algorithm for each individual reference object, as a result of which redundancy can be increased. Furthermore, different object shapes or classes of objects react differently to the different shapes of the transmission signals. This makes it possible to achieve better results in the training because the variance of the transmission signals takes account of the difference in the objects or object classes to be detected. In this way, more significant input data can be supplied to the deep learning algorithm used in practice

Dear Dodgee-Knees, please accept this zany, epilepsy-innducing "Love + Lightbulb" combo for your remarkable contribution!

love-heart-light-bulb.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Is not Brainchip their customer???
Further and better particulars m'lud:

DUTH are on my "Partners" list.

Nowhere was it specified that we were talking about "customers", unless you apply the ejusdem generis rule. Birds of a feather ...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just realised I did leave out something which I thought of at point 1. but was in a hurry needing to buy tomatoes for lunch and it slipped my mind.

At point 2. the known unknowns should include the customers of the companies at point 1. above who will buy their products containing AKIDA IP. The prime examples being Valeo, Renesas and MegaChips.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is simply wild or poorly informed wishful thinking but adding up these numbers:

Point 1: Including Ford and a couple of @uiux and @Rocket577 disclosures around US Miltary applications we have a comfortable 20 disclosed engagements.

Point 2. We have about 10 outstanding EAP’s and proof of concepts plus let’s say a further 10 as a result of Socionext, 10 as a result of RENESAS, 10 as a result of MegaChips 10 as a result of Valeo then well north of 100 NDA’s but say 33 to be conservative giving a total of 73 further customer engagements.

Point 3. Let me be very conservative and say that from all of the names in Rob Telson’s black book and every trade show they have attended they have picked up only 10 additional engagements

WE HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 106 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS.

Now a history lesson for newer shareholders. The former CEO Mr. Dinardo in one of his webinars in 2020 went into detail about the advantages of targeting OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers like Valeo) but the one relevant is how it gave Brainchip a large footprint in the market and after they are up to speed they have very little impact on company resources.

Think MegaChips for example. Brainchip have trained their people and now they are doing it all sales, marketing, design, implementation.

So my wild speculation is this we know that the aim is to have around 100 employees by end of 2022.

Is a staff ratio of about one staff member for each customer engagement (103) over kill or is my total clearly an under estimate of the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns when Valeo, Socionext, Renesas & MegaChips will be absolutely low maintenance so the real number on my estimate falls back to 63 when you take their customers out of the picture.

A staff ratio of 1 employee for every .63 customer seems far too high.

If I am correct then my 106 customer engagements is rubbish and the number must be much greater.

My wild speculation etc DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Nowhere was it specified that we were talking about "customers", unless you apply the ejusdem generis rule. Birds of a feather ...

I assume you're talking about our Greek friends and not "as in" the Urban Dictionary as reproduced below. :ROFLMAO:

Duth

A universal word that can be used in the place of swear words, adjectives etc. Pronounced Dooth

Roughly means anything you want it to in that situation
Guy one: man that movie was so awesome
Guy two: It was totally duth

Girl one: man his duth was so big
Girl two: I wish he would duth me like he duthes you

Cook: try this pasta its super duthy
Customer: Omg I just had a duthgasm
by chediedforyoursins October 29, 2011

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

This is simply wild or poorly informed wishful thinking but adding up these number:

Point 1: Including Ford and a couple of @uiux and @Rocket577 disclosures around US Miltary applications we have a comfortable 20 disclosed engagements.

Point 2. We have about 10 outstanding EAP’s and proof of concepts plus let’s say a further 10 as a result of Socionext, 10 as a result of RENESAS, 10 as a result of MegaChips 10 as a result of Valeo then well north of 100 NDA’s but say 33 to be conservative giving a total of 76 further customer engagements.

Point 3. Let me be very conservative and say that from all of the names in Rob Telson’s black book and every trade show they have attended they have picked up only 10 additional engagements

WE HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 106 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS.

Now a history lesson for newer shareholders. The former CEO Mr. Dinardo in one of his webinars in 2020 went into detail about the advantages of targeting OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers like Valeo) but the one relevant is how it gave Brainchip a large footprint in the market and after they are up to speed they have very little impact on company resources.

Think MegaChips for example. Brainchip have trained their people and now they are doing it all sales, marketing, design, implementation.

So my wild speculation is this we know that the aim is to have around 100 employees by end of 2022.

Is a staff ratio of about one staff member for each customer engagement (106) over kill or is my total clearly an under estimate of the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns when Valeo, Socionext, Renesas & MegaChips will be absolutely low maintenance so the real number on my estimate falls back to 66 when you take their customers out of the picture.

A staff ratio of 1 employee for every .66 customer seems far too high.

If I am correct then my 106 customer engagements is rubbish and the number must be much greater.

My wild speculation etc DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Shadow59

Regular
3 billion is a lot of royalties for someone.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And keep in mind here we are talking about one customer only.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That’s why I was way out on the 4c FF. I was expecting some of them royalties to start trickling in! When they finally do come in these prices will look ridiculously cheap.

Not fazed in the slightest by the 4c result.

Full confidence in the team and where we are headed!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Diogenese,

All I could decipher from your last post......
Birds of a feather......
Flock together.

So I assume

Hi All ,

Just phoned Tony Dawe , regarding the top 20 list, left a message on his answering machine.

Shall update when I receive a reply.

Esq.
Afternoon Chippers,

Tony Dawe was kind enough to return my call.

I have been asked not to disclose our conversation.

Needless to say , the top 20 has not changed much.

Tony comes across as a top bloke , willing to engage with those that are civil.

When in doubt , give him a call.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
D

Deleted member 118

Afternoon Diogenese,

Afternoon Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Jefwilto

Regular
This bloke reckons "that BrainChip's Akida chip is a good fit" and he looks like he knows what he's talking about if you ask me.

StereoSpike: Depth Learning with a Spiking Neural Network - 25 Nov 21

View attachment 5160

View attachment 5159
He should know Bravo hes M
You do know who this bloke is???
Mr T in JAST :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Give me a J
Give me an A
Give me an S
Give me a T (for Timothy)

Yeah JAST

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Afternoon Diogenese,

All I could decipher from your last post......
Birds of a feather......
Flock together.

So I assume

Afternoon Chippers,

Regards,
Esq.
Yep - that is pretty much the idiomatic translation.

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Bravo

I was JAST checking if you were all paying attention. 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom