BRN Discussion Ongoing

Is this a riddle?
And if it is, is the answer:

The known unknowns knows that the unknowns knew that the knows are really just unknowns?
The known knowns: Renesas, MegaChips, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, DARPA, TATA, SOCIONEXT, Biotome, NaNose, Noisy Gut Belt, SiFive, Nviso, ISL, Intellisense, Quantum Ventura, Nvidia,etc; (PS: etc includes Ford.)

The known unknowns: The EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers hiding behind NDA’s, the well North of 100 NDA’s less those who were targeted for EAP inclusion, the left field communications company.

The unknown unknowns: All those that like the left field communications company that we had no idea about.

The spider web is growing at an unknown but increasing rate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
The known knowns: Renesas, MegaChips, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, DARPA, TATA, SOCIONEXT, Biotome, NaNose, Noisy Gut Belt, SiFive, Nviso, ISL, Intellisense, Quantum Ventura, Nvidia,etc;

The known unknowns: The EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers hiding behind NDA’s, the well North of 100 NDA’s less those who were target for EAP inclusion, the left field communications company.

The unknown unknowns: All those that like the left field communications company that we had no idea about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What has happened to Ford as a known known fact finder????

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

White Horse

Regular
The known knowns: Renesas, MegaChips, Mercedes, Valeo, NASA, DARPA, TATA, SOCIONEXT, Biotome, NaNose, Noisy Gut Belt, SiFive, Nviso, ISL, Intellisense, Quantum Ventura, Nvidia,etc;

The known unknowns: The EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers hiding behind NDA’s, the well North of 100 NDA’s less those who were target for EAP inclusion, the left field communications company.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The unknown unknowns. Are the stuff that uncle Ken said, haven't been invented yet.

Reactions: 4 users

Taproot

Regular
Cybersecurity in HPC environments operates at much larger scales than traditional IT domains and the traditional Machine learning networks are not fast enough to handle large volumes of computations. Neural networks combined with Edge-based hardware-resident next-generation technologies such as neuromorphic processors can monitor and even predict events in high throughput environments and hence provide an up-and-coming solution to cybersecurity in HPC. To that end, we propose to develop a real-time HPC-scale neuromorphic cyber agent called Cyber-NeuroRT. Cyber-NeuroRT will be a real-time neuromorphic processor based monitoring tool to predict and alert cybersecurity threats and warnings using an ensemble of unsupervised and semi-supervised Machine Learning algorithms. Cyber- NeuroRT is a combination of software cum hardware appliance with neuromorphic processor chips and this will be installed at a server level or at distributed node-level for cyber threat detection. It uses Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) to learn new attack vectors in addition to labeling known attacks and uses an ensemble of semi-supervised and unsupervised algorithms. Cyber-NeuroRT is a combination of hardware cum software appliance with neuromorphic processor chips that can be installed at a system level or at distributed node-level for cyber threat detection. Neuromorphic based processors excel in identifying patterns and intrusion detection with over 100x efficiency as compared to a GPU based system. In addition, neuromorphic systems can learn to adapt to novel attack vectors. We will use different training techniques like CNN to SNN conversion, direct backpropagation training through surrogate gradient methods or local unsupervised Spike Timing Dependent Plasticity (STDP) enabled approaches. Neuromorphic hardware appliance will have the ability to connect up to 64 neuromorphic processors if additional processing power is required. The neuromorphic processor-based system can surpass the traditional intrusion detection tools (IDS). Some of the features of Cyber-NeuroRT shall include: (a) Ability to monitor, predict and provide system wide alerts of impending cybersecurity threats and warnings by collecting and prioritizing data from real time logging tools/ analysis tools including Zeek (Bro) Logs, PerfSonar, ftp logs, user behavior data, or any type of relevant logs, and other types of sensor data including IoT devices, HVAC, power systems, etc. Initially, we will work on Zeek (Bro) log files in Phase 1 and 2; (b) Ability to process the data system-wide at an unprecedented scale enabling adaptive, streaming analysis for monitoring and maintaining large-scale scientific computing integrity; (c) Training SNNs through direct backpropagation training is computationally expensive due to the gradient descent updates through time. So, potentially we could train our models using ORNL’s Summit type super computers and then perform actual detection of threats using neuromorphic processors; and (d) In addition to neuromorphic processors at the server level, we will also provide an option to process larger Machine Learning Models that can be hosted on next-generation neuromorphic systems under development.
2022​
II1DE-FOA-0002571Advanced Scientific Computing Research03aHPC CYBERSECURITYQuantum Ventura Inc1 S Market Street, Suite 1715San JoseCA95113-1780vasan, sriniSTTR$ 1,650,000.00Realtime Neuromorphic Cyber-Agents (Cyber-NeuroRT)Based on Phase 1 Feasibility and proof-of-concept developed for Cyber-NeuroRT, we propose to develop a full-fledged prototype. Cyber-NeuroRT, a real-time neuromorphic processor-based monitoring tool to predict and alert cyber threats and warnings using the Neuromorphic Platforms of Intel Loihi and Akida and develop a user-friendly dashboard for analysts. We will expand our capability to detect complex cyber-attacks in near real-time and develop new techniques to detect unknown and unfamiliar cyberattacks using novel neuromorphic unsupervised learning techniques.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Taproot

Regular
2022​
II1DE-FOA-0002571Advanced Scientific Computing Research03aHPC CYBERSECURITYQuantum Ventura Inc1 S Market Street, Suite 1715San JoseCA95113-1780vasan, sriniSTTR$ 1,650,000.00Realtime Neuromorphic Cyber-Agents (Cyber-NeuroRT)Based on Phase 1 Feasibility and proof-of-concept developed for Cyber-NeuroRT, we propose to develop a full-fledged prototype. Cyber-NeuroRT, a real-time neuromorphic processor-based monitoring tool to predict and alert cyber threats and warnings using the Neuromorphic Platforms of Intel Loihi and Akida and develop a user-friendly dashboard for analysts. We will expand our capability to detect complex cyber-attacks in near real-time and develop new techniques to detect unknown and unfamiliar cyberattacks using novel neuromorphic unsupervised learning techniques.
So, Quantum Ventura have been awarded a Phase 2 ( $1,650,000 ) to proceed with the development of Cyber-NeuroRT, where-in they specifically mention the Akida neuromorphic platform.
Other projects they are working on also have hints of Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Morning Chippers,

I don't suppose anyone has contacted Tony Dawe concerning the release of the latest Top 20 holders list.

I remember someone from BRN stating this would become a standard event going foward, it has accompanied the last two 4C updates, yet this one they have not for some reason.

I will give TSEX members an hour to get back to me with a answer, if knowone has contacted Tony regarding this, then I shall give him a call.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi All ,

Just phoned Tony Dawe , regarding the top 20 list, left a message on his answering machine.

Shall update when I receive a reply.

Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
Clearly your not a Holden fan. Ford is always etc; but I will edit.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The known knowns, the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns are accelerating at a very aggressive pace.

The strength of the share price might suggest that the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns, know more than those who think they know the knowns.

On this basis now might not be the time to think you know but to wait for the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns to become known at the very least.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"I never knew" said the kangaroo "a gnu who knew what he thought he knew".

• Haha

Taproot

Regular
So, Quantum Ventura have been awarded a Phase 2 ( $1,650,000 ) to proceed with the development of Cyber-NeuroRT, where-in they specifically mention the Akida neuromorphic platform.
Other projects they are working on also have hints of Akida.
I am of course just repeating exactly what has already been posted earlier by @LuWil and this has been covered previously by @uiux in his hypersonic research which is quite fascinating and well worth the visit to his remarkable thread.
Sometimes links have to be shared several times before it really starts to sink in that this tech is very real and some very large amounts of money are being invested to break this little caterpillar from its cocoon and turn it into the beautiful butterfly it deserves to become.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

This is from Quantum's home page, very impressive & highly relatable to us

• Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley at the historic San Jose downtown, Quantum Ventura Inc is in the business of creating innovative & groundbreaking systems and technologies in the areas of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, AI/ML Verification & Validation, Cybersecurity, Secure Mobile technology ( Diamond Droid ) and HPC-driven Big Data Analytics.

Quantum Ventura's R&D division, "QuantumX Research Labs" undertakes R&D services in providing advanced technology solutions to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the US. We excel in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions.

We design creative solutions and build unique products for challenging problems with complete end-to-end solutions, components, and unsurpassed technical expertise.

Smart engineering * Creative solutions * Killer results

• WHAT WE DO​

Quantum Ventura Inc is essentially a technology innovation company with a single mission of delivering customer-centric advanced solutions to US Federal & State Governments and Private Sector customers.

Our Core offerings:

Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning: We specialize in developing tools and applications using CNN, RNN, Reinforcement Learning, Denoising Auto-encoders, Generative Adversarial Networks(GAN) and Bayesian Anomaly Detection Algorithms in the areas of cyber-security, Automated Vehicle Tracking, Real-time Video Analytics, Sensor Fusion, Cognitive Computing, Synthetic Data Generation and other Computer-Vision driven applications.

AI/ML Verification & Validation (V&V) of applications: By leveraging open-source tools and frameworks, our AI verification & validation tools will identify areas of concern, exceptions, red flags & vulnerable areas and provide remedial action for each application. By utilizing our Risk Framework, Assumption and Safety Violation framework, we will generate a Certificate of Robustness (COR) as the final outcome. Our tools will have 3 components DNN Toolkit, Bayesian Uncertainty Modeling and Probabilistic Verifier covering CNN. Once the AI/ML application goes into production, our Intelligent Run-time Agent (IRA) will provide 24 x7 monitoring to evaluate the production system and provide protective measures and insights. Our V&V tools will be available both as a service and as an installable product.

QuantumX Research Labs: Our core R&D areas include Advanced Machine Learning, AI/ML Verification & Validation (V&V) Tools, Neuromorphic Computing, Linux-kernel based software tools, Cyber Security, Blockchain, Quantum Computing and Sensor Systems.

Cyber Security: ‣ Red & Blue Team Services ‣ Dark Web & Cyber Monitoring ‣ Penetration Testing

Secure Mobile Technology: Diamond-Droid - We have recently launched a groundbreaking Android kernel-based secure mobile technology, "Diamond-Droid". For further details, refer below.

Our Current Federally-Funded Research Projects as the Prime Contractor:

AI/ML/ Hyperspectral Imaging/ Neuromorphic/ Cybersecurity related topics:

DARPA: "AI Verification with provable guarantees" using advanced AI verification tools.
    Partner: NC State University

Navy Air Warfare: "Certification of AI Systems - CORSI" using Advanced AI to certify AI/ML applications. (Phase 1 and Phase 2 SBIRs)
    Partner: Lockheed Martin.

Missile Defense Agency: "Hypersonic Threat Detection" using bio-inspired processing, neuromorphic computing and Advanced AI. (Phase 1 STTR)
    Partners: University of Florida and Lockheed Martin.

Navy Air Warfare: "Detection of UAVs and rogue drones using hyperspectral Imaging" (SBIR Phase 1).
    Partners: Bodkin Imaging and Lockheed

Navy Air Warfare: "Vulnerability detection of source code using advanced AI/ML" - SBIR Phase 1

Homeland Security: "Opioid/contraband detection using hyperspectral imaging" - SBIR Phase 1

Department of Energy: "Cyber threat-detection using neuromorphic computing" - SBIR Phase 1

DOE-funded E-RECOV technology to extract precious metals and rare earth minerals:

"Quantum Ventura's E-RECOV technology nominated for World Materials Forum Scale-up!"

Department of Energy: "Extraction of precious metals and rare earth minerals from electronic waste", a high-priority project for DOE/DOD needs.
    Partner: Idaho National Labs (a DOE-funded FFRDC)

In collaboration with Idaho National Labs (INL), a federally funded research institution and Colt Refining & Recycling Inc, Quantum Ventura Inc has been selected for the STTR Phase 2 award from the Department of Energy.

During Phase 2, we are building a 7kg/day E-RECOV prototype plant and extract precious metals and rare-earths from e-waste. E-RECOV technology recovers more metal from waste electronics such as cell phones, hard disks etc, reduces chemical reagent use and lessens the toxicity of remaining materials. E-RECOV is 30% cheaper than conventional recovery technologies. E-RECOV extracts both precious metals and other metals. In addition, it extracts valuable and nationally critical rare-earth metals that are currently vulnerable to supply disruptions. The supply disruption of rare-earth minerals, which have a limited supply within the US would be a devastating blow to the US economy.​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Errr....I'm starting to wonder if I'm on the right site....pussies....erections...what tha :ROFLMAO:
i lost u for a minute. 🤣 and i wasn't when trying to be funny there but i laughed.

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oh my gosh-kins! There's a video on Valeo LinkedIn showing the world's first test drive of the first locally validated level 3 automated vehicle (Mercedes Benze S Class)!!!!! Talks about high-perfomance sensors which are the eyes and ears of the car.

Take a look :

Also, check out the comment belwo on Twitter! He-He-he!

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.30.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.37.28 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Dang Son

Regular
Apparently there's a semiconductor chip shortage affecting Auto and electronics manufacturing up until early 2023.
I saw a photo of a thousand new Ford pickup truck parked in a paddock awaiting chip supply .
Not sure if they are a dead loss or can be sold new but as 2021 models when they eventually have chips to complete the builds.

• Wow
  • Fire

ndefries

Regular
The known knowns, the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns are accelerating at a very aggressive pace.

The strength of the share price might suggest that the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns, know more than those who think they know the knowns.

On this basis now might not be the time to think you know but to wait for the known unknowns and the unknown unknowns to become known at the very least.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I do always wonder with so many NDAs and people leaving and changing jobs at some point information starts to get shared and people that have first hand knowledge of likely end user outcomes from Akida may start buying BRN from overseas. NDAs are only helpful to a point and as time goes by I think Some more information will come out helping with dot joining.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
That is really poor form. Some shareholders need to grow up.
Well all i can add to this is let those investors sell cause what we will see is all the shares being taken up by those that know. I'm a small fish but i know and there are plently of larger ones out there that will swallow all the shares on offer.
I tested it by putting 10000 shares at .93 this morning and lost them. that was a small test to see, so if the investors with only 10000 or so willing to complain ive tested the market and they can sell and move on lol.
Tony if your reading this, read those dumb emails, breath and hit delete, if u must reply maybe say, "if your dream is real, it will be uncrushable" (got that from keith urban from the voice last night) lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha

MDhere

Regular
bravo i read french not german
o right so will question i gather was rhetorical its edge. im in lunch so catching up on all the chat so will likely reply a few more times before i finish lunch and a glass or two of wine 😁

• Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Emailed Tony last night and he stated the amount of abuse his received from shareholders, sure the report wasn't good but is it Tonys fault
Hey Tony.
Tell 'em to go to Hell.:ROFLMAO:

279404067_10227940323076170_3542353583140598926_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom