BRN Discussion Ongoing

JB49

Regular
Genuine question as I'm not the best at reading these. But if Mercedes, Valeo (and all these numerous other companies being quoted as customers) are planing to have products being sold next year, than I'd presume we'd be providing a lot of engineering support to them? Is there anywhere that shows if we received income from providing such engineering support?

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tigerfox

Emerged
First up every credit card is slightly different so I will example my Mastercard.

My billing period is on the last statement 11/2/22 to 10/3/22 with a due date for payment of 4.4.22.

If I buy on 12.2.22 then I do not have to make payment until 4.4.22 which is about 50 days interest free. My provider states that any payment will take four days for clearance and posting to my next statement. Depending on the merchant provisions and I expect because Brainchip is not Google they have the least attractive terms they may not receive the payment I have made until my provider closes off the month in which payment was received so 30.4.22.

If you have agreed to a direct debit payment of your credit card you are missing out on your interest free period which was the original selling point when I was a boy for taking up credit cards. People now a days give the credit card companies super profits by being too busy or lazy to manually pay their credit cards.

My opinion only DYOR
I would be very surprised if brainchip did not receive payment the following business day after they process a credit card payment. The working capital benefits sit with the cardholder - funded by the merchant service fee charged to brainchip and any card fees or interest charged on balances revolved by cardholders. Not sure what payment terms brainchip offer - 30,60,90 days, but the day the customer shares the card payment details I would expect they are likely to receive payment the following day.

Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Genuine question as I'm not the best at reading these. But if Mercedes, Valeo (and all these numerous other companies being quoted as customers) are planing to have products being sold next year, than I'd presume we'd be providing a lot of engineering support to them? Is there anywhere that shows if we received income from providing such engineering support?
Maybe someone would like to guess where the $200k came from?

wilzy123

Founding Member
No I don’t want to retract… but maybe change the no contracts to 2 contracts. I stand by the fact management continues to say things like “the interest in insatiable”… how many development kits have been sold? Sweet FA at this quarters rate. I know I’m not alone in my frustration

Honestly, I literally have no idea what you've been reading or who you've been listening to if you think serious coin was going to come from board/shuttle/pi sales.

Everything that I had read/seen/heard tells me that these things are for evaluation purposes (think of small companies, hobbyists, engineering teams). What are you reading that suggests otherwise? Please... steer me directly to something of substance. SUBSTANCE.

So far... your commentary at best only warrants the attention of search crawlers on hotcrapper.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Brenzx10

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Hi JB,

I’m not sure we would be getting a lot of revenue from engineering support from the likes of Valeo and Mercedes Benz now. I think initially we would have but they have their own engineers etc. For example here‘s some figures from Valeo’s website”
1650966649781.png

Peace!

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cassip

Regular
4C says:

"The Company’s patent portfolio comprises eight (8) patents granted in the US and one (1) patent granted in China, with a further 22 international patent applications pending in the US, Europe, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Israel.

The Company remains focused on pursuing and maintaining patent protection on all current and future developments across multiple global jurisdictions in order to retain our technological edge over the growing number of competitors in the edge AI space."

There are 22 patent applications pending. Probably a decisive factor / necessary base for future revenue. This must be ensured before business really gets going. Don´ t you think so?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
Oh come on Violin1

No @Mugen just noooo - there are things I cannot unsee! It's like one of those songs in my head I can't get rid of.......sometimes that's the Wiggles - but now it's that image burnt into my mind.........

I never meant to go to that bar......I never meant to drink that much......I never meant to.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
S

Straw

Pretty obvious in the posts today who is genuine and who isn't.
Hate waiting like anyone. My last wait was long but more than worth it and this one has a great deal more certainty attached and very likely in the months (not 7 years).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Good to see some voices of reason in here..

I liked Wilzy's viewpoints the most.

I was seriously expecting to see more positivity here..

I was personally thinking we'd get around 1.5 million, but that was with part of the Megachips IP licence fee.
Anybody expecting huge numbers, from chip sales or product IP usage, at this early stage, is literally dreaming..

When it does begin, those numbers will be trickles to start off with (hopefully a lot of independent trickles! 😛).

Look at the growth chart for ARM Holdings, who we've based our IP revenue model on.

_20220426_192755.JPG

I believe we're at the beginning of that curve and it may be 9 steps forward and 8 steps back, at the moment, but things are just starting and the only big lump sums we will get, are from licence fees, at this time...

As some have said, it will be the retail throwing tantys, or short pushes, while those with more stomach and foresight (possibly institutional) accumulate.

I suck at timing sales and acquisitions, so I'm just going to watch the show as usual 🙄..

My opinions only.
GLTAH!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
D

Deleted member 118

Good to see some voices of reason in here..

I liked Wilzy's viewpoints the most.

I was seriously expecting to see more positivity in here..

I was personally thinking we'd get around 1.5 million, but that was with part of the Megachips IP licence fee.
Anybody expecting huge numbers, from chip sales or product IP usage, at this early stage, is literally dreaming..

When it does begin, those numbers will be trickles to start off with (hopefully a lot of independent trickles! 😛).

Look at the growth chart for ARM Holdings, who we've based our IP revenue model on.

View attachment 5054
I believe we're at the beginning of that curve and it may be 9 steps forward and 8 steps back, at the moment, but things are just starting and the only big lump sums we will get, are from licence fees, at the moment..

As some have said, it will be the retail throwing tantys, or short pushes, while those with more stomach (possibly institutional) accumulate.

I suck at timing sales and acquisitions, so I'm just going to watch the show as usual 🙄..

My opinions only.
GLTAH!
One thing is for sure if we can go from $200k to a million in the next quarterly that will be a massive 500% increase from this quarter

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users
No @Mugen just noooo - there are things I cannot unsee! It's like one of those songs in my head I can't get rid of.......sometimes that's the Wiggles - but now it's that image burnt into my mind.........

I never meant to go to that bar......I never meant to drink that much......I never meant to.......
As the song says Violin1, "Curves in all the right places" is key 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hi JB,

I’m not sure we would be getting a lot of revenue from engineering support from the likes of Valeo and Mercedes Benz now. I think initially we would have but they have their own engineers etc. For example here‘s some figures from Valeo’s website”
View attachment 5053

Peace!
MegaChips state they have already been trained to assist customers with implementing AKIDA.

Renesas & Valeo is my bet for some engineering fees but very much tail end for both.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

Here goes everyone I can’t resist taking a look on HC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

somme

Reactions: 1 users

somme

Very possible unless it's the instos doing the buying while the retail are selling. Exactly what the instos have been waiting for.
No it’s Elon buying now that Twitter is bedded down

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
The way I see it, 200k or 2mill... does it really matter at this stage? I mean this thing is going to be a monster with potential revenue in the hundreds of millions... to Billions!
I will be gobbling up lots and lots of shares all week long...yummy in my tummy mmmmm as the rest scurry around like mice... What a blessing...
Like Bruce Lee said " It's like a finger pointing to the sky...if you look at your finger, u miss ooool the heavenly gloooory...

Hahaha..foundations sound.
Love it.
AKIDA BALLISTA!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

LordFoul

Please remember that it is only around 60 business days since the last quarterly. Those expecting a million-plus equals approx 20,000.00 revenue a day. Brainchip will surpass that amount one day but don't expect it today. Getting the brand out there is the current objective. We have the partners in place to fulfil any orders once they materialise, and our revenue won't be recorded till much later when they have our goods in their hands, on their shelves selling like hot little brain cakes

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

MDhere

Regular
I think a little FOMO maybe setting in. Next couple of days will be exciting.
fomo to $916.24 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom