BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey people, Feel you're anxiety, but this is just a report. :cool:
All our fundamentals are intact.
We are on track and the company is executing its strategy.
At this particular point in time, this report merely shows we are spending more than we are receiving.
If necessary, we could do that for another 6 quarters or so. :cool:
Main purpose of this report........fulfilled.(y)
OK, remember, we are building something here, and foundations consume enormous resources and time with apparently little to show for it on the surface. We will get there, and reap the rewards, over time.
We are still in a growth phase, suffering growth pains, and the money and in many cases the understanding, of what we are, hasn't caught up with us yet. Hang in there and chill. :cool:
If the unenlightened market "punishes" us tomorrow, as some have proclaimed, it is just another buying opportunity as far as I am concerned. :cool:
Take advantage of it, if you can.
I know I will. :cool:
Otherwise, relax and follow your plan.
Hopefully, no-one here is over extended and in a position of forced sale.
Irregardless of what this particular 4C or the current share price end of day valuation say's, I still maintain my belief that we are more fairly valued at a minimum of around $1.50 atm with nothing but blue sky in front of us. :cool:
My strategy continues to be ......Buy, whilst they are cheap and I can afford to accumulate and Hold for the rerate when what we have is more widely known and understood by the general market.
Then, over time, Sell down as needs must, but at many multiples of their cost, and hang in there for the Divvies.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am personally not hanging anything on this 4C - just not expecting it given what I've heard so far from the company. But hey, if there's something to like about it, I'll be extra happy :cool:
I guess some people see/hear differently to me.. 🤔

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thank God it's wine o'clock!

06ae982f9b810a79824dda7de5ac9079.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

somme

I did tell everyone not to place eggs in the income basket not because I am wise or have inside knowledge but because that is what the company has been saying.

I also said that the 4C will confirm that Brainchip is a going concern with the US dollars converted to AUD is $AU42,000,000 approximately cash in the bank predicted to last at least for the next 6 quarters. I thought it might be about $AU35 million but was out by $AU7 million odd.

As the funds received by way of earnings must largely have been taken up with sales of modules etc; the large part of the MegaChips $US2 million dollars in 2022 must still be outstanding. So you can add this $US2,000,000 or $AU2,800,000 to take the known cash to almost $AU45,000,000. Unless you think despite the fact that MegaChips is out there actively selling Brainchip and AKIDA to its customers that it plans to default on paying these monies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF, you have answered a query I had for quite a while, about the missing $1 million. The $US1 million in March 21 was Renesas as was the amount of $US$1million in Dec 21.
The Megachips $US2 million is yet to come.

Reactions: 7 users

Perhaps

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Am I disappointed. Hell yeah not by the 4c but for the fact I bought a ride on lawn mower to make life on my old bones easier when I could have bought more BRN tomorrow and probably have been able to buy a new one each year when those shares alone are worth a Motsa in a few years time. Those longer termers know about hanging in there this is just another opportunity. ✌️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Brainchip is working on a receipts basis with these board sales and taking credit card payments on some. They will not receipt some of the sales for 60 days from point of sale and if they are selling to large academic institutions and corporations most likely a different sales system will apply and 90 days is the norm.

My opinion only but that is why if you play your cards right with using a credit card you can get a significant interest free period before you have to pay your credit card balance off. Real world economics is something we all ignore every time we use our credit card to buy something close to the issue date of the next statement.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So does the credit card company hold payments for a month? 'cause the money sure leaves my account lickety-split.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Why did I sprout off to my wife that this was 4C week. What am I going to say when she asks?
Truth is best. :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Thanks FF, you have answered a query I had for quite a while, about the missing $1 million. The $US1 million in March 21 was Renesas as was the amount of $US$1million in Dec 21.
The Megachips $US2 million is yet to come.
I'm surprised you're in here mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Feeling very shaky after this 4c guys, especially given the comment from the company saying 'watch the financials'....

Looking like my big punt here not going to pay off anytime soon, and likely a massive drop on open, might even half up....

Im not selling but pretty disappointed (only in myself, not blaming anyone).

Can only imagine the field day they having on hotcrapper, dare i look....

I feel like the WANCA , but luckily i have a bottom drawer i can use...

Gltah, keep up the good work all, ff, diag,techgirl etc

Imo.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Wish I could upload it but have difficulty, Mark my words, if you give me your email address I'll sent it to you
Hi David,

Could you please copy and paste the email content onto the forum?

Thank you

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
Have you a link to that post mate?
No. You'll have to scroll back over the last 3-5 days. Can't even remember who posted it

Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular
No comment

Attachments

• BierSauefer.jpg
    BierSauefer.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: 1 users

VictorG

Feeling very shaky after this 4c guys, especially given the comment from the company saying 'watch the financials'....

Looking like my big punt here not going to pay off anytime soon, and likely a massive drop on open, might even half up....

Imo.

If it wasn't for the lack of revenue, why has the share price been pummelled these last 4 months. I know it will open lower tomorrow but if my theory is correct, the price already reflects the lack of revenue so should recover in the afternoon to break even or possibly higher at close.

Amatures open the market, professionals close it!
The only number that matters is the closing price.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
till now I see green on Wallstreet, so we all calm down, smile, what the Amis will make ???? nobody knows

1650961629558.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular

Imo.

Hey Everyone,

Take a chill pill and relax. Nothings changed, other than the perception you have in you head based on this snippet of information. You can make a choice to stress out and sweat it all night, but unfortunately nothing will change, or you can not think about it and go watch some Seinfeld and clear your head.

Keep your mental health & state intact, its not worth it folks.

1650962178184.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom