BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
Germany opened today after the 4C. No panic, very low volumes goin' today on the biggest trading platform.

Reactions: 16 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Germany opened today after the 4C. No panic, very low volumes goin' today on the biggest trading platform.
1650974164321.png

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Perhaps

Regular
Even with my view from the other side of the world HC isn't worth a look.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
STOP! … Don’t go their Rocket, BRN has hit most discussed stock. 👎
Why anyone would visit the crapper is beyond me...

Reactions: 13 users

Perhaps

Regular
German overview directly from my broker right now:

Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 13-57-33 Brainchip Holdings Ltd. Registered Shares o.N.png

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Potato

Regular
Keep monitoring the german exchange guys.

Reactions: 5 users
S

Straw

I'm sure others have methods but for me waiting requires lots of routine and hobbies. Basic gardening, reading LOTR, puzzles and nano fish/aquatic plants which got me through covid so far and some of the last BRN wait - really the only thing I spent any money on but worth every cent for the mental health benefits, bit like creating a living diorama (& happy little fish coming to the front to greet the creepy giant feeder monkey). Oh and a fellow BRN holder (now a friend) I met on the journey to vent to on occasion and ride out many a mushroom moment. Also creating imaginary ferrets to help offset the stupidity of Hotcrappers was somewhat helpful (so glad to be rid of that place). And writing posts too long to read to pass the time and get all the energy out through my fingers! Though I can say that as a LTH coming home and looking forward to a hobby rather than checking the SP is an enormous help when staying the course.... manipulators want you to refresh every two seconds. Anything that floats your boat that will stop you obsessing over SP (if in it med/long term) is in my opinion of great benefit.

Big thing is to know why you are here. I am here for life changing returns from a company I am very familiar with. I am currently at a point where I have my financial life back in order and quite a bit more than I would have ever have hoped to save with my earning capacity. I feel extremely fortunate but it wasn't all plain sailing.

It was a surprise to me how many shares I ended up accumulating over a few years and it was like OMG that really adds up. I tried very hard not to take any notice of the crap that people with agendas posted.... well I got more than a bit irritated at times as some may have noticed though it did help to pass the time (thanks awfully!). Certainly our star posters and the brilliant community in general have to take a lot of credit for making the journey so far infinitely easier than it might have been (and I have no doubt the rest of the journey!)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

JoMo68

Regular
Do you want to retract this blatantly false statement now that you have calmed down or was your outrage fake?:

"Management seem to be all talk no contracts or money for several years now."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Another one for zeebot’s exile?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

mcm

Regular
Keep monitoring the german exchange guys.
Perhaps the Germans think as I do … that the 4C was released today to clear the decks for a commercial announcement of some sort tomorrow morning. Why else would the 4C be released earlier than need be on a huge down day?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

robsmark

Regular
The Germans DGAF about the quarterly!

92894F24-65BB-43E7-A873-0A7177B51990.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
you all can believe i hold Germany in my two of our 1000 eyes, till now we are green and soon the USA will start
Brainchip i´ll be watching you
1650979127593.png

Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney

Booked tickets for Sydney AGM already, one which would be quite an interesting one. I have never attended one before so will be quite good I reckon.
I am more disappointed to know Peter and Anil won't be coming to the AGM.
Not worried about current 4C, there will be another one in 3 months time haha

Have a great night all. Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 40 users

Beebo

Regular
Lumpy. Revenue will be lumpy. Nothing to worry about. Price may get pushed around but not by genuine people selling. Ignore it. Off to golf for a few days I think. Wish I had a new MB SUV....
Exactly!
Our CFO said revenue will be LUMPY!
Our CEO did not come out and say “watch the financials” out of the blue - it was a reply to the question of “how can we tell when Akida is in products, in the market, etc”
The company said to expect revenue second half of the year. Like it or not, that MAY mean 4th quarter, which gets reported early 2023.

Unfortunately, messages get twisted in time.

Looking for more IP license news!
Let’s GO!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Another recent opportunity...am I seeing a slant towards vision and infotainment focus here. Lidar commercial implementation agreement be nice :)

BrainChip, Inc.
Laguna Hills, CA
  • Posted: 3 days ago
  • Full-Time
Job Description
Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.
We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.

Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).

SUMMARY:
The Solutions Architect’s role is to work directly with BrainChip’s current and future customers as well as engage with Sales and Engineering members, to support current and future customers and help develop and create structured support models, and manage programs and projects. These models are targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs to develop and articulate solutions to address customers’ requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop technical solutions for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
  • Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions and manage projects related to customer activity to resolve any customer challenges.
  • Be the customer’s trusted advisor and be the main interface between Customers and BrainChip
  • Understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications, Know and understand ASIC development process and experience in Synthesis, Place and Route.
  • Will resolve customer issues with BrainChip’s software or hardware technology.
  • Interact with customers by walking them through the installation process, instructing them on how to operate the technology, and resolving any compatibility issues.
  • Collaborate with software and hardware development teams, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience:
  • B.S. in Computer Science, IT, or related technical field.
  • Understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, Tensorflow
  • Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting a plus
  • Experience with different deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Caffe…)
  • Experience with Git version control system
  • Strong experience in at least one application field CPUs, Tools and methodologies and/or machine learning
  • Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
Other Skills and Abilities:
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and analytical skills
  • Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment
  • Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.

• Love
  • Fire

JK200SX

Regular
Always think glass half full - the next 4C will be due shortly after the completion of the next quarter which is just 47 working days away :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Slade

Top 20
Always think glass half full - the next 4C will be due shortly after the completion of the next quarter which is just 47 working days away :)
All is good in the hood. We are too close now to lose our nerve.
Happy accumulation day!

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just looked how the Nasdaq is currently trading at -4%

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
4c out and all the news is running in the background. Instos will be gulping up retail shares if they come on for sale. Wish i could just keep buying. Not sure though if many retailers are willing to sell especially large long term holders.
Might go park my car at the Mercedes dealership today so the buyers all Google my licence plate. 😀👍 or should i park it in front of Tesla dealership, that might get the buyers thinkimg 🤣
All in all, I'm happy with all the background releases durimg the quarter and money will roll in and there will be no stopping it.
Tell you the truth im a little excited by the stealth 4c. 😀🍹

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom