BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
So does the credit card company hold payments for a month? 'cause the money sure leaves my account lickety-split.
So does the credit card company hold payments for a month? 'cause the money sure leaves my account lickety-split.
First up every credit card is slightly different so I will example my Mastercard.

My billing period is on the last statement 11/2/22 to 10/3/22 with a due date for payment of 4.4.22.

If I buy on 12.2.22 then I do not have to make payment until 4.4.22 which is about 50 days interest free. My provider states that any payment will take four days for clearance and posting to my next statement. Depending on the merchant provisions and I expect because Brainchip is not Google they have the least attractive terms they may not receive the payment I have made until my provider closes off the month in which payment was received so 30.4.22.

If you have agreed to a direct debit payment of your credit card you are missing out on your interest free period which was the original selling point when I was a boy for taking up credit cards. People now a days give the credit card companies super profits by being too busy or lazy to manually pay their credit cards.

My opinion only DYOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
YESSSS GERMAN MARKET LIKED NEW 4C
Screenshot_20220426-183435_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Mugen74

Regular
If it wasn't for the lack of revenue, why has the share price been pummelled these last 4 months. I know it will open lower tomorrow but if my theory is correct, the price already reflects the lack of revenue so should recover in the afternoon to break even or possibly higher at close.

Amatures open the market, professionals close it!
The only number that matters is the closing price.
True,but with 30000 retail holders I think the instos/BOTS will smell fear and try and exploit weak hands to push the sp down even more.IMHO

Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

VictorG

True,but with 30000 retail holders I think the instos/BOTS will smell fear and try and exploit weak hands to push the sp down even more.IMHO

Very possible unless it's the instos doing the buying while the retail are selling. Exactly what the instos have been waiting for.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
You can have an opinion on an 80% reduction on revenue. I don’t think anyone said something rude yet. We care about our money and the company it has been invested in. I am longterm which does not mean I cannot comment on a quarter which was rather suprising. The company has not changed as you said and has gotten better even in the last few months. There has already been a statement by our company saying revenue will come later this year. Cool I trust them, however, I want to be able to feel safe with my shares atleast hold a respectable level of SP regardless to manipulation, shorting and market. I think we will see low 80s tomorrow and hopefully we it there until our next deal or revenue being shown
Well said @Izzzzzzzzzzy I to am a long term holder and while I did not expect much revenue this quarter at all I didn’t expect it to fall away so dramatically.

Mugen74

Regular
Very possible unless it's the instos doing the buying while the retail are selling. Exactly what the instos have been waiting for.
I think they have been accumulating whilst driving the price down for the last 3mths and will see no reason to stop after the angst created by this 4c. Its nothing new theyve done it before and will do it again.Just gotta have patience,when the brainship turns 180⁰ it will be EPIC.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
A local cafe makes more then this for a quarter. I think we can put to rest the idea that there has been significant interest in development boards and therefor very little interest in BrainChip as a whole through the industry. I hope investors are prepared for a brutal open tomorrow. Management seem to be all talk no contracts or money for several years now. Savage 4c absolutely savage

Do you want to retract this blatantly false statement now that you have calmed down or was your outrage fake?:

"Management seem to be all talk no contracts or money for several years now."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Dhm

Regular
Do you want to retract this blatantly false statement now that you have calmed down or was your outrage fake?:

"Management seem to be all talk no contracts or money for several years now."

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Unless this is the biggest take since Ned Kelly, we all need to take a deep breath and understand that all things in the stock market don't go the way we hope. FFS I have owned RAP shares for five years and that has tested my mettle beyond what a reasonable person would have to experience.
Whilst this stock is testing more than my patience I still love to find diamonds in the rough extracated by the 1000 eyes. Hold tight all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Big year for this company, disapointing thus far, Tony did answer my email over Easter and mentioned some news will be out soon

Knowing that this stuff takes aaaaaaages to "get off the ground"... I am curious to know what you were actually expecting this quarter that didn't actually eventuate, and am curious to know what you're actually basing that on? I am hoping its based on more than just something like "its been forever... and I'm uncomfortable with that... and therefore we are due for some goodies".

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
If the financials showed we made 2 million in revenue & the Sp hit $1.20 tomorrow would many be selling
Wouldn’t think so .

It’s a long game ,

My take is that Brainchip are slowly but surely spinning a web all over the world , once the world has advanced enough to be ready for our technology it’s game on .

For me , $2 or 2 million this Quarter makes absolutely no difference it’s a psychological game until the world catches up & is caught in our web.

Hold long , hold strong, Brothers & Sisters

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Knowing that this stuff takes aaaaaaages to "get off the ground"... I am curious to know what you were actually expecting this quarter that didn't actually eventuate, and am curious to know what you're actually basing that on? I am hoping its based on more than just something like "its been forever... and I'm uncomfortable with that... and therefore we are due for some goodies".
With all due respect, shareholders can express their disappointment if they wish too. This 4C is clearly disappointing. What we are expecting? Perhaps more revenue. What was it based on? CEO's comments and the general excitement from dot joining and research posted in this forum.
Again, I have no issues with shareholders expressing their disappointment, and it should be communicated to the board.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
With all due respect, shareholders can express their disappointment if they wish too. This 4C is clearly disappointing. What we are expecting? Perhaps more revenue. What was it based on? CEO's comments and the general excitement from dot joining and research posted in this forum.
Again, I have no issues with shareholders expressing their disappointment, and it should be communicated to the board.

I've nothing against people expressing their views.

..... what CEO comments/when?

... excitement/dot joining? common... seriously? I am excited. I like dot joining, but lets be real.

• Love

Wags

Regular
Lest we Forget.
Hi all, Im with you @Xray1 and @Slade
I won't be at all surprised to see a good lift in Revenue this 4C. I won't cry if we don't as its so obvious with the slow silent grind that is occurring in the background, but I personally just have a feeling that we will see something that gives us all a shot in the arm (not literally), a big YES, a fist pump so to speak.
For any of the new readers, Im not trying to ramp up, and I'll be very happy with "steady as she goes". I just think a) it will make us smile, and b) it will come early.
Shit, did I just go out on a limb......... oh well.
Well that will teach me............. out on this thin shaky limb I am, and its blowing a bloody gale !!!!!!!!!!
Think I will catch up with @Slade at the bar for some Pantene shots.
Disappointed? Yes definitely.
Why disappointed whilst so many say this was expected? Well I guess I craved that reassurance shot. Clearly I let my emotions drown out my brain. With the massive increase in promotion, cross promotion and media attention, Megachips, Mercedes Benz, SI5, Nvisio, the flood of defence articles, the sale of hardware, engineering support, and so on, I just thought that there must be a sneaky bit of revenue there to make us smile. (the fist pump so to speak). I lost track of the calendar.
Do I still believe in this company and technology? Absa fucking loutly. (zeeb0t did say it was ok to swear in the right context)
Im reasuured, i think like a lot of us, that there is sooo much going on, and soooo much attention that something is going to blow the lid of this baby, but alas, its not today. Im still very confidant that train is coming though.
I shall swallow my pride, and be extra nice to the leader of the opposition tonight, and try and access more funds for the buying opportunity that may present (save for a juicy announcement).
Back to Alcatraz I go.

Not that anyone does, but take no notice of my ramblings.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

JDelekto

Regular
If I read and interpret it correctly, there are three things that I took away from this 4C.
  1. While the company's expenses went up, it ended the quarter with more cash on hand than in the prior quarter, $31.2M as stated in the report.
  2. While revenues are low, I do not believe that they have realized all revenue from the MegaChips agreement which, according to their clarification, would aggregate to about $2M by the end of 2022.
  3. They spent more on R&D than I thought they would; I recall someone from BrainChip commenting in a presentation that they were focusing mainly on sales this year (which has also been sizeably budgeted).
It's unclear as to how much of the reported earnings from 2021 in the Annual Report consisted of payments from MegaChips, but I imagine it will be trickling in for the remainder of this year.

I'm certainly not worried about their cash runway right now, they still can draw down from LDA capital if needed, but it doesn't seem that their increase in operational costs will be significantly outpacing their cash on hand.

For those who are long-term holders, I don't think there is anything to be overly concerned about. It seems from the R&D budget that they are taking the slowly-seeping competition (two main ones listed on BrainChip's slide in the neuromorphic arena) seriously and want to stay ahead in the game.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the technology changes over the next year, CES 2023 should be very interesting when it comes to how AI is starting to permeate everyday consumer products. As a side note, Virtual Reality became a consumer reality in 2016, and look how much the technology and popularity grew over the past six years.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

ItsKane

Regular
Lets go higher up the shelf - 46% sounds even better
-46% lol after today's news that sounds horrible 😂

Top Bottom