BRN Discussion Ongoing

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Big year for this company, disapointing thus far, Tony did answer my email over Easter and mentioned some news will be out soon
Please share us your email if you can

Reactions: 8 users
Nice to see all the "weeds" that have emerged on this 4c.

Nothing's changed, company is still moving in the right direction.
You can have an opinion on an 80% reduction on revenue. I don’t think anyone said something rude yet. We care about our money and the company it has been invested in. I am longterm which does not mean I cannot comment on a quarter which was rather suprising. The company has not changed as you said and has gotten better even in the last few months. There has already been a statement by our company saying revenue will come later this year. Cool I trust them, however, I want to be able to feel safe with my shares atleast hold a respectable level of SP regardless to manipulation, shorting and market. I think we will see low 80s tomorrow and hopefully we it there until our next deal or revenue being shown

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Last thing I wanna say is guys if you believe in the company please don’t sell your shares. My opinion only dyor

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Looks like Rob needs an offsider :love:

Regional Sales Manager​

BRAINCHIP INC
LAGUNA BEACH CA
3 DAYS AGO

Job Description​

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.

We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.

Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times ’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN: ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).

Job Title: Regional Sales Manager

Reports To: VP of Worldwide Sales

Department: Sales

SUMMARY:
A principal goal for the Regional Sales Manager is the sell BrainChip’s enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.

This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint

Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value

Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts

Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers

Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions

Ensure customer success

Maintain accurate Salesforce information

Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.

Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)

QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Education/Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Preferably a Masters Degree.

At least 5 Years’ Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, or Semiconductor Sales

Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience being successful in a Complex Selling Environment

5 or more Years Enterprise Account Management Experience
On second thoughts....

I'm thinking the dog they wanted to get for robot Ken should maybe go to Rob as his offsider first before gets a Reg Sales Mgr :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

out_ales

1650958075783.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
@Izzzzzzzzzzy

It's very easy to see genuine holders concerns vs trolls who are just posting for the first time to reinforce negative sentiment/ continue with market manipulation.

Long term were going to be fine. I won't be selling a single share

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JK200SX

Regular
I think this is a positive..... costs for the manufacture of more chips? Surely there will be revenue moving on from this.

1650958327344.png

Attachments

• 1650958054502.png
    1650958054502.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular
A friend of mine bought $20k today!! I think she will be calling me tomorrow 🥊🥊
Tell her to consider why she bought and whether to buy more if it retreats a little more. A friend of mine bought after listening to me. In at 55 cents, dropped to 34 cents, went to 234 cents and now back to 90 cents. Draw a straight line - she's still up 60 odd percent. Let's revisit the story in twelve months.

Let's also remember that the company has always talked about second half 2022 - so I'm not even getting excited about June 4c. I'll say again - I believe the company. I'm not being a smart-arse here - just reflecting what many long-termers have said over the past few weeks. Would have been nice to have a surprise - but it would have been a surprise.

ballista

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rskiff

Regular
My mate who invested in brn on my rabbiting on about has suggested the company put out some more T shirts like previous quarter. At least some have humour still. We will be rewarded with patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular
Lumpy, this is not lumpy. This is evidence that very little development boards have been sold. There were zero contracts signed this quarter so they can’t hide behind contract money. Whilst I understand the development boards are not the focus I would have assumed there was a lot more interest in “the best kept secret in tech”. poor seany boy has his work cut out for him now.
Of course it's lumpy - check the last four 4c reports since (if memory serves) we heard that comment from CEO. It's lumpier than a camel. My point is that we were told that - so we just have to be a bit patient.

• Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Tell her to consider why she bought and whether to buy more if it retreats a little more. A friend of mine bought after listening to me. In at 55 cents, dropped to 34 cents, went to 234 cents and now back to 90 cents. Draw a straight line - she's still up 60 odd percent. Let's revisit the story in twelve months.

Let's also remember that the company has always talked about second half 2022 - so I'm not even getting excited about June 4c. I'll say again - I believe the company. I'm not being a smart-arse here - just reflecting what many long-termers have said over the past few weeks. Would have been nice to have a surprise - but it would have been a surprise.

ballista
Totally agree but the market will not like seeing a revenue drop. "Lumpy" revenue is what we have been told to accept so this technically should have been prices in but it would have been nice to see steady revenue continue from the previous quarter. That's what the market likes to see from an early stage company.

Anyway, it is what it is. Lube up tomorrow and if you have any spare cash, it could present a good opportunity. Also, stay away from the crapper.

• Haha
  • Fire

Proga

Regular
I was never expecting anything in the 4C. It's too early. These things take time. You won't see a new licencing agreement until someone is ready to manufacture to sell on market.

I noticed in one of the posts a few days ago Renesas tweeted/linkedin they were waiting for customers to get back to them on what products they wanted to use Akida with. Renesas have the people trained to make it happen.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Please share us your email if you can
Wish I could upload it but have difficulty, Mark my words, if you give me your email address I'll sent it to you

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

ballista
Totally correct ... different story in 12 months... this 4C was 'a surprise' I'm not sure if I will try and convince her on averaging down though! :)

I might join you @Slade for a couple of quiet ones tonight!! :) ...... oh well onwards and upwards and who knows maybe a big name drop Soon!

• Love

ItsKane

Regular
Chin up everyone, Our biggest investment is our mental health. Growing pains is all it is

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I was never expecting anything in the 4C. It's too early. These things take time. You won't see a new licencing agreement until someone is ready to manufacture to sell on market.

I noticed in one of the posts a few days ago Renesas tweeted/linkedin they were waiting for customers to get back to them on what products they wanted to use Akida with. Renesas have the people trained to make it happen.
Have you a link to that post mate?

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Wouldn't worry about the 4C.

Figured it out.

The revenue from the unannounced partners is also subject to NDAs. :unsure:

Apols...just trying to make myself smile against a bit of a let down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Homeales,

There is a pending application at USPTO, but not yet granted:
US2020143229A1 SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK

It was based on a provisional patent application titled "An Improved Spiking Neural Network". It includes the now-familiar drawing of Akida's neuron circuit.

A notice of allowance has been issued on 12 April 2022. All things being equal, it will be granted in 3 months if no one objects.

[0001] This application claims the benefit of U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/754,348, filed on Nov. 1, 2018, titled “An Improved Spiking Neural Network,” which is hereby incorporated by reference in its entirety for all purposes.

1650958033643.png

an improved spiking neural network (SNN) configured to learn and perform unsupervised extraction of features from an input stream. An embodiment operates by receiving a set of spike bits corresponding to a set synapses associated with a spiking neuron circuit. The embodiment applies a first logical AND function to a first spike bit in the set of spike bits and a first synaptic weight of a first synapse in the set of synapses. The embodiment increments a membrane potential value associated with the spiking neuron circuit based on the applying. The embodiment determines that the membrane potential value associated with the spiking neuron circuit reached a learning threshold value. The embodiment then performs a Spike Time Dependent Plasticity (STDP) learning function based on the determination that the membrane potential value of the spiking neuron circuit reached the learning threshold value.

1650959298376.png

The Australian equivalent is:

AU2021254524A1 AN IMPROVED SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK
Can someone help I have read that on 12th April 2022 brn was allowed another Patent this time for the main one of "An Improved Spiking Neural Network"

Is this correct as I have not seen an ASX Release and to me it is a pretty important if not a vital worldwide patent

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Mugen74

Regular
Wouldn't worry about the 4C.

Figured it out.

The revenue from the unannounced partners is also subject to NDAs. :unsure:

Apols...just trying to make myself smile against a bit of a let down.

Attachments

• hello-darkness-my-old-friend.gif
    hello-darkness-my-old-friend.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
“Ultra-low power edge-based consumer processing is expected to deliver a more intelligent and individualized user experience, and we believe running our AI solutions for Social Robots and In-cabin Monitoring Systems on Akida will provide a competitive edge for joint customers demanding always-on features on low power budgets.”

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom