BRN Discussion Ongoing

keyeat

Regular
Was thinking last night before I finished work that I would like the company, through Sean, show a little more transparency to shareholders. The NDA card is getting a little thin in the tooth to be quite honest, in my opinion 😉.

I understand we’ve been bitten on the bum before with fluff or not quite right announcements a couple of times in the past but a positive ASX announcement would be wonderful rather than searching through social media for updates, just my thoughty.

Pantene Peeps 😉
Ask Tony why?

This has been raised so many times by investors.

At last AGM they mentioned they would improve things .....

Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Ask Tony why?

This has been raised so many times by investors.

At last AGM they mentioned they would improve things .....
I totally agree that it takes an AGM to raise some questions, but it shouldn’t.

Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Whoops. In my opinion 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LUV ur work Tom ! 👍

IMG_2928.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Qualcomm's Snapdragon Ride Flex ready for mass production by 2025.

Article - Dated 3 April 2024

Extract 1

View attachment 60271

EXTRACTS from 4 January 2023 Qualcomm Blog

View attachment 60272

View attachment 60273

From an earlier post
View attachment 60274

Hi Bravo,

Qualcomm and Google each have patents in the AI field generally using MACs, but I haven't come across any that use spikes.

With NLP, the input speech needs to be classified, and using conventional CNN with MACs is very power hungry. Mercedes remarked on the power efficiency of Akida back in 2022, and energy efficiency is crucial for EVs. Akida 1 can classify individual woeds, but NLP needs to take account of the time element.

There is also the current boosting of software defined vehicles (SDV) by Mecedes and Valeo among others, which dovetails with BRN's recently disclosed algorithm product line.

So is this where TENNS comes in?

Maybe TENNs will be incorporated into the sensors, some of which are being supplied by Valeo as per earlier posts? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe TENNs will be incorporated into the sensors, some of which are being supplied by Valeo as per earlier posts? 🤷‍♀️

SCALA 3 is just the lidar electro-optical transceiver. They use software to process the signals. TENNS could be in the software.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000019226.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Yep, they do not mess around when it comes to large contracts.

Let the spank fest ensue.

1729653224992.png

Esq.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

7für7

Top 20
Everything fine? Like, no leaches on you when you came back from the Dark Side?
I’m just back to get some ammunition and holy water…. And something else…. If you see Yoda, tell him he should move his ass!

1729653819510.gif

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

This just popped up randomly whilst scrolling through music... apparently DYSON are in the headphones 🎧 business.

Be nice......

1729654156578.png

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Guzzi62

Regular
  • Sad

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Everything fine? Like, no leaches on you when you came back from the Dark Side?
The leech's are here all the time Rob, hiding in the shadows, smeared in coconut oil in a bid to cover their foul, pestilent stench, as they look for information to claim as their own and twist to their perverted ends, back over in their domain. They don't show themselves openly here out of fear, and anyway, creeps like to creep. It's just their nature. Hi t&j. 🤣
They'll probably show up here again all smarmy and self congratulating, once we get "discovered" and acknowledged by a significant player who will make billions leveraging our potential, and we finally get our long deserved turn around and become the next "overnight sensation." 🤣

• Love
  • Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Afternoon Chippers ,

This just popped up randomly whilst scrolling through music... apparently DYSON are in the headphones 🎧 business.

Be nice......

View attachment 71639

Regards,
Esq.
I generally like Dyson's products, they're engineering and design focus, but have been frequently disappointed by the longevity I have enjoyed.
I fear their beancounter's may force them to skimp on the componentry, either with the short term bottom line in view or perhaps due to an unfortunate modern ethos of built in obsolescence.

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I generally like Dyson's products, they're engineering and design focus, but have been frequently disappointed by the longevity I have enjoyed.
I fear their beancounter's may force them to skimp on the componentry, either with the short term bottom line in view or perhaps due to an unfortunate modern ethos of built in obsolescence.
Afternoon Hop ,

Agree , i to have a couple of their products .

Though , would have to say my experience with their customer service has been exceptional , only required after several years of punishing dustbuster use.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 2 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking

7für7

Top 20
The leech's are here all the time Rob, hiding in the shadows, smeared in coconut oil in a bid to cover their foul, pestilent stench, as they look for information to claim as their own and twist to their perverted ends, back over in their domain. They don't show themselves openly here out of fear, and anyway, creeps like to creep. It's just their nature. Hi t&j. 🤣
They'll probably show up here again all smarmy and self congratulating, once we get "discovered" and acknowledged by a significant player who will make billions leveraging our potential, and we finally get our long deserved turn around and become the next "overnight sensation." 🤣
Well said

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Top 20
It looks to be not Akida sadly.

Chapter 2.4.1
The Neuromorphic computing chip Speck was developed by Synsense and re-
leased in late 2022 and is a neuromorphic system on a chip.
Thanks

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Afternoon Hop ,

Agree , i to have a couple of their products .

Though , would have to say my experience with their customer service has been exceptional , only required after several years of punishing dustbuster use.

Regards,
Esq.
Most of my experience has been with their fans and the dodgy electronics which seem to burn out after about 18 months.
Didn't bother to try and get them repaired, so nice to hear of your good result with customer service.

At this point in time I'd be happy for a deal with some money in it, for us, from just about anyone, including Dyson. 🤣

I appreciate it takes time and we need to exercise patience, but they (BrainChip), have now had significant time and I fear both mine, and other's patience, is wearing thin. We need a bone. 🤣
There is no implied threat intended in that statement, because I have been in for so long now, that the company is a part of me, and I will either live or die with them.
I just can't abide the thought of selling out, looking for greener grass, and then seeing her take off, like I always knew she would.
That would be just too painful a result for the years already invested here.
Good luck for us all, Amigo's. 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom