BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
I came to the conclusion that people nowadays have no sense of humour nowadays. But it’s ok…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Cgc516

Regular
Imagine today is .532, what is everyone going to say? Haha

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A MUST WATCH VIDEO IMO.

October 22, 2024

08:39

Qualcomm president announces one of the 'most powerful processors' ever made by the company​

Qualcomm president and CEO Cristiano Amon speaks to 'The Claman Countdown' live from Maui, Hawaii, from the Snapdragon Summit.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
@Bravo, if something is related to Akida or not, you are awarded the title of "Super Sleuth :cool:", keep up the great work 👏👏👏

Thankyou for your enthusiasm

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

@Bravo, if something is related to Akida or not, you are awarded the title of "Super Sleuth :cool:", keep up the great work 👏👏👏

Thankyou for your enthusiasm

Thanks @DJM263!

I also thought it was pretty interesting that the article discusses Google and Qualcomm joint offering for automakers to create voice assistants that can work without relying on the driver’s phone.

To my technologically untrained mind, I assume this will all be part of the vehicle’s voice control system, and the voice control system, as we all know, was one of the systems that Mercedes and BrainChip worked on with such acclaim on the EQXX.

I hope this proves to be something that includes us, rather than us being merely sidelined for Qualcomm's technology. 🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

schuey

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
1729641271091.gif

I’ve also done this, something nobody else could do, but they don’t give me any credit. It’s okay; I never do.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

JB49

Regular

Re-confirms that Akida Pico was developed in response to customers needs.

Steve knows his stuff

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1729642343290.png

You bet your bottom dollar it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I have mannnnyyyy times :) ;)

C'mon BRN...... Just .......'One Power Announcement' 🙏🙏🙏....... PLEASE...... 🙏🙏🙏

Rocket Launch GIF by Product Hunt

Sad Still Waiting GIF by Travis Foster

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

7für7

Top 20
View attachment 71629

You bet your bottom dollar it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I have mannnnyyyy times :) ;)

C'mon BRN...... Just .......'One Power Announcement' 🙏🙏🙏....... PLEASE...... 🙏🙏🙏

Rocket Launch GIF by Product Hunt

Sad Still Waiting GIF by Travis Foster
Meanwhile bravo, dreaming about an big announcement with all the achievements from her previous posts

1729644949090.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
What a surprise the SP is heading back in its normal direction.

1729645654120.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

OK Brain Fam!

So, hopefully this might add a little more substance to my speculation yesterday.

I ruddy well hope so! 🥰

View attachment 71621

Qualcomm, Alphabet team up for automotive AI; Mercedes inks chip deal​

By Stephen Nellis
October 23, 20246:05 AM GMT+11Updated 3 hours ago

Illustration shows Qualcomm logo

[1/2]A smartphone with a displayed Qualcomm logo is placed on a computer motherboard in this illustration taken March 6, 2023.

Oct 22 (Reuters) - Qualcomm (QCOM.O), opens new tab on Tuesday said it was teaming up with Alphabet's (GOOGL.O), opens new tab Google to offer a combination of chips and software that will let automakers develop their own AI voice assistants using technology from the two firms.
Qualcomm's chips have long powered mobile phones with Google's Android operating system and the company has expanded into the automotive business, with chips that can power both a car's dashboard and automated driving systems that are used by General Motors (GM.N), opens new tab and others. On Tuesday, Qualcomm said it is working with Google to create a version of the company's Android Automotive OS that will run smoothly on Qualcomm chips.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue
Report this ad
While many consumers are familiar with Google's Android Auto and Apple CarPlay that display apps from a phone when plugged into a vehicle, Google's Android Automotive OS is an offering that automakers use behind the scenes to power a vehicle computing systems. Qualcomm and Google said automakers will be able to use the joint offering and Google's AI technology to create voice assistants that are unique to an automaker and can work without relying on a driver's phone.
Advertisement · Scroll to continue
Report this ad
"Typically, we have operated together, but independently - we plan a lot of things together, but we go to customers separately," Nakul Duggal, group manager for automotive at Qualcomm, said of the Qualcomm-Google relationship. "We decided we should think about this differently because it will reduce a lot of friction and confusion."
Qualcomm on Tuesday also rolled out two new chips, one called Snapdragon Cockpit Elite to power dashboards and another called Snapdragon Ride Elite for self-driving features. The company said Mercedes-Benz Group (MBGn.DE), opens new tab plans to use the Snapdragon Elite Cockpit chip in future vehicles, though the two companies did not specify when or in which vehicles the chip will appear.

O lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
O lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ...
My friends all drive Porsches I must make amends

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks @DJM263!

I also thought it was pretty interesting that the article discusses Google and Qualcomm joint offering for automakers to create voice assistants that can work without relying on the driver’s phone.

To my technologically untrained mind, I assume this will all be part of the vehicle’s voice control system, and the voice control system, as we all know, was one of the systems that Mercedes and BrainChip worked on with such acclaim on the EQXX.

I hope this proves to be something that includes us, rather than us being merely sidelined for Qualcomm's technology. 🙏
Hi Bravo,

Qualcomm and Google each have patents in the AI field generally using MACs, but I haven't come across any that use spikes.

With NLP, the input speech needs to be classified, and using conventional CNN with MACs is very power hungry. Mercedes remarked on the power efficiency of Akida back in 2022, and energy efficiency is crucial for EVs. Akida 1 can classify individual woeds, but NLP needs to take account of the time element.

There is also the current boosting of software defined vehicles (SDV) by Mecedes and Valeo among others, which dovetails with BRN's recently disclosed algorithm product line.

So is this where TENNS comes in?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Top 20
Does anyone have a better knowledge about this X.ai topic?

Reactions: 1 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Was thinking last night before I finished work that I would like the company, through Sean, show a little more transparency to shareholders. The NDA card is getting a little thin in the tooth to be quite honest, in my opinion 😉.

I understand we’ve been bitten on the bum before with fluff or not quite right announcements a couple of times in the past but a positive ASX announcement would be wonderful rather than searching through social media for updates, just my thoughty.

Pantene Peeps 😉

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom