TECH

Regular
October 8, 2024 by Brian Caulfield

Extract 1
View attachment 70765

Extract 2
View attachment 70766

View attachment 70767

Not trying to start any rumours, straight off the bat....BUT....Jensen and his massive power guzzling GPU and massive amount of
transistors and so on...must have or has been considering making a play for us, the longer this behemoth waits the better as far as
I'm concerned, a suitor will appear at some stage, I don't see us going it alone forever, but I've been wrong many times in my life,
just like all of us.

Heaven knows when one of our EAP's are finally going to sign and bring a real-world product to the masses, I'm still as confident
as I was when I first met Peter and Adam here in Perth, nothings changed apart from my holding going down slowly as the years
tick by....anyone heard from FF ?

Regards....Tech

Reactions: 16 users

jla

Regular
Not trying to start any rumours, straight off the bat....BUT....Jensen and his massive power guzzling GPU and massive amount of
transistors and so on...must have or has been considering making a play for us, the longer this behemoth waits the better as far as
I'm concerned, a suitor will appear at some stage, I don't see us going it alone forever, but I've been wrong many times in my life,
just like all of us.

Heaven knows when one of our EAP's are finally going to sign and bring a real-world product to the masses, I'm still as confident
as I was when I first met Peter and Adam here in Perth, nothings changed apart from my holding going down slowly as the years

Regards....Tech
F.F. Just posted over @ the other place.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
So NVIDIA has just announced that it is starting an AI Tech Community in Pittsburg involving one of our University Accelerator Partners, Carnegie Mellon.

The objective of the AI Tech Community will be to focus on robotics, autonomy and AI.

Whilst we're on the subject of robotics, I just discovered this NVIDIA blog which has a link to Fraunhofer HHI. Notice the photo of Spot, Boston Dynamic's robot dog.

If you click on the link (as shown below) it takes you to the video demoing Spot, in which we know that Fraunhofer HHI had utilised Akida because the the guy in the video is running bcdemo@bcdemo24, which is a part of the AKIDA evaluation kit, which @Iseki was first to discover.

So, my point being, now that NVIDIA is showing an interest in robotics with it newly minted AI Tech Community, I suppose this will increase the overall interest in the benefits of neuromorphic computing (read BrainChip's technology) for operations in edge environments.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 12.43.19 pm.png

This the video here.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 1.04.02 pm.png

Here's the link for the video.

And here's where it shows bcdemo@bcdemo24, which is a part of the AKIDA evaluation kit,

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 1.08.20 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
just like all of us.

Regards....Tech
He's a regular back on the crapper now Tech.
Doesn't engage much with the down ramper's apart from refutation of their most obvious lies, but along with Rayz continues to highlight and promote the positive position. The manipulators keep trying to draw him into their traps and flood the threads there with vast quantities of meaningless self promoting drivel to try and drown him out and he just keeps posting quality articles illustrating our eco system and it's rapidly expanding reach.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

7für7

Top 20
He's a regular back on the crapper now Tech.
Doesn't engage much with the down ramper's apart from refutation of their most obvious lies, but along with Rayz continues to highlight and promote the positive position. The manipulators keep trying to draw him into their traps and flood the threads there with vast quantities of meaningless self promoting drivel to try and drown him out and he just keeps posting quality articles illustrating our eco system and it's rapidly expanding reach.
t&j aka dolci aka thedean etc trying to manage to bash in the last couple of days with his multiple accounts

1728614834767.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
t&j aka dolci aka thedean etc trying to manage to bash in the last couple of days with his multiple accounts

View attachment 70776
Hi 7. Dolci has been around for years and trades BRN. Her statements and sentiment reflect whichever price direction she wants at any given moment in time, depending on whether she is a buyer or seller.
The Dean is another character altogether and seems to want to appear as a superior being beyond ordinary comprehension but is driven no doubt by his own interest.
T&j is a relatively recent blow in who is very clever at selectively distorting data and twisting it to suit his own agenda.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find that this is just the latest version of a persona who can no longer distinguish reality from fabrication.
I don’t know whether these last two are just driven by money as they seem to extract such pleasure from their trolling.
All eco systems have there parasites.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
So NVIDIA has just announced that it is starting an AI Tech Community in Pittsburg involving one of our University Accelerator Partners, Carnegie Mellon.

The objective of the AI Tech Community will be to focus on robotics, autonomy and AI.

Whilst we're on the subject of robotics, I just discovered this NVIDIA blog which has a link to Fraunhofer HHI. Notice the photo of Spot, Boston Dynamic's robot dog.

If you click on the link (as shown below) it takes you to the video demoing Spot, in which we know that Fraunhofer HHI had utilised Akida because the the guy in the video is running bcdemo@bcdemo24, which is a part of the AKIDA evaluation kit, which @Iseki was first to discover.

So, my point being, now that NVIDIA is showing an interest in robotics with it newly minted AI Tech Community, I suppose this will increase the overall interest in the benefits of neuromorphic computing (read BrainChip's technology) for operations in edge environments.

View attachment 70771

This the video here.

View attachment 70772

Here's the link for the video.

And here's where it shows bcdemo@bcdemo24, which is a part of the AKIDA evaluation kit,

View attachment 70774

Great work @Bravo (Again!!)... :cool:👏👏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
just like all of us.

Regards....Tech
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
I used to be indecisive......But now I'm not so sure ...:p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Hi 7. Dolci has been around for years and trades BRN. Her statements and sentiment reflect whichever price direction she wants at any given moment in time, depending on whether she is a buyer or seller.
The Dean is another character altogether and seems to want to appear as a superior being beyond ordinary comprehension but is driven no doubt by his own interest.
T&j is a relatively recent blow in who is very clever at selectively distorting data and twisting it to suit his own agenda.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find that this is just the latest version of a persona who can no longer distinguish reality from fabrication.
I don’t know whether these last two are just driven by money as they seem to extract such pleasure from their trolling.
All eco systems have there parasites.
I have over 25 posters on ignore over there, they crap posts are not worth reading and waste time answering.

Some of them try to piss you off and hope you make a real angry answer and gets banned.

Anyway, the huge volumen lately have nothing to do whatsoever with private investors, and we are not controlling much, the whales are.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
Pergaps buy some at 31cents just to tick it out of red. 🤔😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Over 2% of floated stock has now changed hands today .

Going for a green finish

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

schuey

Regular
Chippers ,

Over 2% of floated stock has now changed hands today .

Going for a green finish
Even finish is good enough

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Top 20
I have over 25 posters on ignore over there, they crap posts are not worth reading and waste time answering.

Some of them try to piss you off and hope you make a real angry answer and gets banned.

Anyway, the huge volumen lately have nothing to do whatsoever with private investors, and we are not controlling much, the whales are.
If by a complete stranger you are thrown off, for the internet you are not yet ready.
1728624570810.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Even finish is good enough
That is 3 Friday's in a row that we have finished unchanged from Thursday's close. FIngers crossed the big institutions will continue to buy and protect their interests. You have to wonder who is selling all these millions of shares??

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I miss FF on this site, I still cannot understand why he left for HC where he is knocked even more. I am banned there and would love for his posts to be put on this site too. Is that possible?

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
I miss FF on this site, I still cannot understand why he left for HC where he is knocked even more. I am banned there and would love for his posts to be put on this site too. Is that possible?
Cut and paste

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone can read his post if you choose to over at the crapper so no reason to repost them here

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom