BRN Discussion Ongoing

sb182

I think maybe you're "mad" Benny 🤔..

There won't be a short squeeze, without significant news and stronger demand than what we have now..

But that's just my seat of the pants opinion..

I know mine will remain clean and fresh though, regardless.
I won't be listening to your opinion

1728549626291.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Cand2it

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Will we see 35 cents tomorrow?

Season 3 Please GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
  • Fire

JB49

Regular

Fraunhofer were so impressed with what they achieved using akida on their last robot, that they've now dedicated a whole section of their website to how they will use our technology for their customers.

We support companies that want to implement SNNs in their own products. We assist you with all questions related to the complex topic of spiking neural networks and develop software and hardware solutions that are optimally tailored to your needs.

Just another company that is worth billions recognising how significant a breakthrough our technology is. 40 cents tomorrow anyone? 🙂

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Fraunhofer were so impressed with what they achieved using akida on their last robot, that they've now dedicated a whole section of their website to how they will use our technology for their customers.

We support companies that want to implement SNNs in their own products. We assist you with all questions related to the complex topic of spiking neural networks and develop software and hardware solutions that are optimally tailored to your needs.

Just another company that is worth billions recognising how significant a breakthrough our technology is. 40 cents tomorrow anyone? 🙂
1000013226.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’ve read this opinion 10 times , fair to say it’s caused some movement at the station

IMG_9724.jpeg

Want to dive deeper into the latest in semiconductors? Check out this week’s newsletter for all the details! 📩

In this semiconductor recap: The tech landscape is shifting rapidly as major players unveil cutting-edge innovations. Huawei's Ascend 910C and BrainChip's Akida Pico chips challenge Nvidia's dominance with high-performance, energy-efficient solutions. Meanwhile, India's Tata Group is building its first semiconductor plant, and the US is accelerating chip production. TSMC advances 3DIC design, while Cerebras' $4 billion IPO shakes up the market. Samsung faces challenges in its foundry business, and Canada is urged to focus on high-value sectors like AI and advanced packaging.

BrainChip is turning heads with its Akida Pico, a neuromorphic chip perfect for battery-operated devices, offering a smart solution for AI tasks like voice activation and noise reduction while ensuring your gadgets stay juiced up and energetic. Together, these innovations highlight a vibrant landscape of AI technology that's both smart and sustainable!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users
I’ve read this opinion 10 times , fair to say it’s caused some movement at the station

View attachment 70743

Want to dive deeper into the latest in semiconductors? Check out this week’s newsletter for all the details! 📩

In this semiconductor recap: The tech landscape is shifting rapidly as major players unveil cutting-edge innovations. Huawei's Ascend 910C and BrainChip's Akida Pico chips challenge Nvidia's dominance with high-performance, energy-efficient solutions. Meanwhile, India's Tata Group is building its first semiconductor plant, and the US is accelerating chip production. TSMC advances 3DIC design, while Cerebras' $4 billion IPO shakes up the market. Samsung faces challenges in its foundry business, and Canada is urged to focus on high-value sectors like AI and advanced packaging.

BrainChip is turning heads with its Akida Pico, a neuromorphic chip perfect for battery-operated devices, offering a smart solution for AI tasks like voice activation and noise reduction while ensuring your gadgets stay juiced up and energetic. Together, these innovations highlight a vibrant landscape of AI technology that's both smart and sustainable!
When you read it wrong and I have to delete my comment

1728585139299.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

View attachment 70743

"In this semiconductor recap: The tech landscape is shifting rapidly as major players unveil cutting-edge innovations. Huawei's Ascend 910C and BrainChip's Akida Pico chips challenge Nvidia's dominance with high-performance, energy-efficient solutions"

Huawei's Ascend 910C is apparently specifically aimed at competing with Nvidia's H100 chip, which is a USD 25 to 30 thousand dollar GPU..

But AKIDA Pico, is aimed at the complete opposite end of the spectrum, so I'm not sure how we are competing against Nvidia with it?..

I'm thinking AKIDA 3.0 IP will be that game, or am I missing something?..

Nice to see us listed as a "major player" but we need to get more "scores" on the board!..

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
We must be due for a new podcast soon
Anyone know when it’s out ??
I am looking forward to some sort of an update on how close our first ever under the leadership of Sean contract is going

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

Good interview, dose not mention us directly , but we would have to be in the mix reshaping life as we know it.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Jimmy17

Regular
Today is one of those days to take a sickie so you can refresh your Comsec account every 6 seconds, for the entire day.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Kozikan

Regular
4500 pages of Tsex.

Zero IP signings! :ROFLMAO::cry:
Classic HotCrapper musing

Well done on your statement
It is negatively correct

On a positive note
Did you happen to notice the share price has basically DOUBLED in the last month.
This includes the very interesting first price/volume spike to 18.5c mid Sept. before retreating quietly for some accumulation.
That the volume is thru the roof
Would an average dot joiner suggest, that said individuals that plonked $20 million into BrainChip, in the recent cash raise.
Who can not sell ANY of their shares from that cash raise for the next 12 months.
With the cash raise share price at 19.3 being very lightly discounted
Would you ask the Question
Are they likely to be the price agitators with their own research/knowledge and $ , are they exercising the levers in this current market ?
Do you think perhaps some convincing conversations were had with these individuals about WHY they should part with $20 million, that was barely discounted from the previous trading share price?
That they might say , let’s get some more now ?
Do you think anyone paying attention to the recent CEO’s AGM opening response to question time, 34 min onwards, might give weight to future positive outcomes in the short term ?

Just wondering ,
As I stare at my tea leaves

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Today is one of those days to take a sickie so you can refresh your Comsec account every 6 seconds, for the entire day.
Did that yesterday!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1728599563186.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Every 6 seconds?..

Man, you have strong discipline, to hold off that long! 😳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
View attachment 70748 View attachment 70749
This is very interesting to me as I believe the chiplet market is going to be huge and maybe now with this particular partnership we may get a start🤞

7für7

Top 20

View attachment 70743

Brainchips akida pico challenges NVIDIAs dominance 😲. RIP shorter 🫡

• Fire
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Certainly some good volume flying around today....... First 5 min trades , over 5,000,000 units and around AU$1,500,000.oo

😙

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom