Top 20
1000019012.jpg
1000019009.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Tezza

Regular
What are people's thoughts on revenue this quarter. Will we see a podcast prior to the report? Will Sean be able to stop the current pump n dump or will the shorters get another windfall through our company. I'm thinking due to companies lack of Ann's and no recent updates that the shorters will get us at least one more time.

Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Munich-based astropreneur and founder of Salutes Space Mohamed Sobhy Fouda has apparently been busy experimenting with both his Akida Raspberry Pi and Akida PCIe Board - stay tuned:

View attachment 70063

View attachment 70064
View attachment 70065
1000019018.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
Screenshot_20241012_085354_Chrome.jpg

Nintendo is releasing an alarm clock.
Gesture recognition.
Sleep tracking
Privacy as no camera or connection to the cloud.

Announced same time as Pico

If sportsbet had odds I'd put a $10 on it being an outside bet of being a product that would have pico inside.

Can't find any specs, so meh a maybe.

Edit: pure wild speculation and hopium.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users
What are people's thoughts on revenue this quarter. Will we see a podcast prior to the report? Will Sean be able to stop the current pump n dump or will the shorters get another windfall through our company. I'm thinking due to companies lack of Ann's and no recent updates that the shorters will get us at least one more time.
No, I think the shorters have had their last run and it’s the shareholders who win this next quarter

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Fox151

Regular
Hi 7. Dolci has been around for years and trades BRN. Her statements and sentiment reflect whichever price direction she wants at any given moment in time, depending on whether she is a buyer or seller.
The Dean is another character altogether and seems to want to appear as a superior being beyond ordinary comprehension but is driven no doubt by his own interest.
T&j is a relatively recent blow in who is very clever at selectively distorting data and twisting it to suit his own agenda.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find that this is just the latest version of a persona who can no longer distinguish reality from fabrication.
I don’t know whether these last two are just driven by money as they seem to extract such pleasure from their trolling.
All eco systems have there parasites.
I'm pretty sure T&J is Bacon Lover who used to be a fan of BRN until one too many disappointments in the price and a tanty / argument with some on the forum saw him get offended and take out his offence by joining the downrampers.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Top 20
Hi again 7.

Before this haven was created for us, by one of us, we all put up the good fight and thrust and parried amongst each other, over on the crapper.

After the unprecedented rapid rise of our share price following the MB reveal and subsequent inclusion in the ASX 200 we were suddenly thrust upon the radar of a much wider group of primarily traders, looking for a quick buck.
Most of us are ok with that as its a primary motivation for many of us too and the rest are investors willing to play the longer game.

But, the problem comes for many of us with the unscrupulous tactics that were employed against us which have been honed on countless victims before and since. (Exhibit A- poor old Weebit.)

Over on the crapper, we were the most discussed stock for months and topped the gainers listing for a considerable period.
This brought us a lot of attention and we became targeted by a host of shorter's and other assorted would be manipulators.

Unfortunately for those of us who believed in the Company and its promise and wanted to see it thrive for reasons including, but not limited to monetary considerations, getting further contracts and revenue has taken much, much longer than most of us considered probable, or indeed, likely. More fools us, and I guess we have been paying for that hubris for years now.

The psychological pressure that was brought to bear upon us was considerable and very nasty and despicable at times.
You had to be there and experience it to know.
Unremittingly it continued for month after month as our share price declined, pushed through resistance after resistance by an apparently ruthless and implacable and extraordinarily capitalised opponent.

I'm sure you think I am exaggerating the experience but look at the charts and you can see it went on for close to two years straight, with a respite for 2 months at the beginning of this year, and then we were pushed down again, even further.

Many of us who post here have walked this path together which perhaps explains the comradery often exhibited and also the closing of ranks when we identify an infiltrator.

So whilst the current situation over there may seem deplorable, believe me when I tell you it is merely a pale shadow of what it once was.

Some of us still visit over there from time to time to monitor the infestation or as a method of gauging sentiment, but often now it's just for the laughs and as a kind of booster shot, reinoculating us against the infection.

But, over the years, many worthy souls have fallen by the wayside, or gone dark, or just given up.
I don't blame any for their choices, it's been a long hard grind.
But those of us who remain, who have endured, have paid, and we have learned from our experience, and we will extract our due when the time is right.

In the meantime the pallid, flaccid familiars like t&j can get off on themselves over at the cesspit they've made of the crapper.
Thank you for your response! You are essentially right. I witnessed the whole process back then, as I haven’t just been invested since yesterday. Before that, I was only a silent reader, and when the real conversation massacre started on Crapper, I thought it was like Vietnam… Then, when (I think it was Techgirl) opened this forum, it was interesting to see how some from HC tried to continue their games here. It’s also a great achievement how you manage to keep most of the fools out. Thanks again for that. I was registered on HC and had most of them on ignore. Unfortunately, I deregistered without keeping in mind that afterward, I would have to read all the trash from the T&Js since they fell off my ignore list. As a result, I re-registered just to ignore them all again. I made the mistake of trying to get involved again. It makes no sense… In the end, after many years in forums, I’ve realized for myself: you can’t get too caught up in it (which isn’t easy, as a Southern European, I get high blood pressure quickly). Many take things too seriously. There are just people in forums because they have no private life, no meaningful task to enrich their lives. Giving them additional attention and validating their existence only fuels the fire even more. This might sound a bit childish, but in Batman, there was a quote that I find to be true: ‘There are people who just want to watch the world burn. They have no higher mission.’ In that sense, have a great weekend!

Edit: my fault I just watched again the first post.. I remembered it wrong. Techgirl was the first poster

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Quiltman

Regular
I feel that Akida Pico , has , for several reasons, finally woken the technical world to the wonders of Akida. The tipping point has been reached.

the relentless positive media and feedback is gaining momentum.

Another example here :

10633883-C2EC-4925-9387-0DAE1AD0286B.jpeg

Who are they ?

88A53965-82F1-4D4D-84D0-CA698C7410FE.jpeg

It is just a matter of time until we learn of the first microcontroller configured with Akida Pico beside it … kicking it into action when our wonderful piece of technology says it’s time to wake up.

And the market knows it … this is why the MC is rising IMO, it’s not a pump and dump ( although I’m sure it will still be manipulated by all the dark forces out there … but I honestly believe BRN is no longer easy money for shorters … they had best tread lightly)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'm pretty sure T&J is Bacon Lover who used to be a fan of BRN until one too many disappointments in the price and a tanty / argument with some on the forum saw him get offended and take out his offence by joining the downrampers.
Yeah, this is a commonly held theory.
I don't know if it's true or not.
I'd hate to think so, as I used to quite enjoy BL's wit and humour and style.
But money, and the lengths some will go to in the making of it, can have a strong effect on many.
I wish the old BL well, but t&j is one of the worst examples of manipulative deception that I have come across.
Within the limited scope of the crapper he is exceptionally good at selectively twisting the narrative to suit his agenda and quite likely negatively influences some against BrainChip and its management. I find this a dangerous precedent which is gradually corrupting social media and having a deleterious effect on our shared narrative and weakening the fabric of our society.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

The Pope

Regular
But money, and the lengths some will go to in the making of it, can have a strong effect on many.
I wish the old BL well, but t&j is one of the worst examples of manipulative deception that I have come across.
Within the limited scope of the crapper he is exceptionally good at selectively twisting the narrative to suit his agenda and quite likely negatively influences some against BrainChip and its management. I find this a dangerous precedent which is gradually corrupting social media and having a deleterious effect on our shared narrative and weakening the fabric of our society.
I did a bit of stirring towards T&J at the other place a couple of months ago linked to his other previous aliases and I recall he responded that he was previously Shareman and a couple of others in the past but unsure if it included bacon lover.
I’m unsure if I can search at the other place on my previous posts etc to confirm other aliases like I can on TSE.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
Even finish is good enough
Couldn"t agree more,
After the rise in s/p of late, a even finish on a Friday with be good,
In fact , i think ill enjoy a "SHOEY" to that. 🍺🍻;)

GREY BABY .................... YEAH !!!
Screenshot (17).png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Nice find @rgupta!

Certainly not the best news for Qualcomm, but I hope for our sake that this leak proves to be accurate.

View attachment 70862
The journos, can just rehash this article, change the dates and Shazam.

20241012_142820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Thank you for your response! You are essentially right. I witnessed the whole process back then, as I haven’t just been invested since yesterday. Before that, I was only a silent reader, and when the real conversation massacre started on Crapper, I thought it was like Vietnam… Then, when (I think it was Techgirl) opened this forum, it was interesting to see how some from HC tried to continue their games here. It’s also a great achievement how you manage to keep most of the fools out. Thanks again for that. I was registered on HC and had most of them on ignore. Unfortunately, I deregistered without keeping in mind that afterward, I would have to read all the trash from the T&Js since they fell off my ignore list. As a result, I re-registered just to ignore them all again. I made the mistake of trying to get involved again. It makes no sense… In the end, after many years in forums, I’ve realized for myself: you can’t get too caught up in it (which isn’t easy, as a Southern European, I get high blood pressure quickly). Many take things too seriously. There are just people in forums because they have no private life, no meaningful task to enrich their lives. Giving them additional attention and validating their existence only fuels the fire even more. This might sound a bit childish, but in Batman, there was a quote that I find to be true: ‘There are people who just want to watch the world burn. They have no higher mission.’ In that sense, have a great weekend!

Edit: my fault I just watched again the first post.. I remembered it wrong. Techgirl was the first poster
Great quote..

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
I feel that Akida Pico , has , for several reasons, finally woken the technical world to the wonders of Akida. The tipping point has been reached.

the relentless positive media and feedback is gaining momentum.

Another example here :

View attachment 70859

Who are they ?

View attachment 70860

It is just a matter of time until we learn of the first microcontroller configured with Akida Pico beside it … kicking it into action when our wonderful piece of technology says it’s time to wake up.

And the market knows it … this is why the MC is rising IMO, it’s not a pump and dump ( although I’m sure it will still be manipulated by all the dark forces out there … but I honestly believe BRN is no longer easy money for shorters … they has best tread lightly)
Kind of makes you wonder, that if in hindsight, they/We would have wished they started from a ground up approach, in respect to getting the technology "out there" instead of focusing on the "high end" applications..

A strategic blunder, it seems, but at least we still have the Time to "correct course"..

I believe we will see Data Center applications, eventually, but grabbing the low lying fruit first, just makes so much sense.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
Agree, almost all his posts on the crapper consist of snide valueless remarks. Most of the time on ignore. I only take the ignore off when i feel like a laugh.
Most of the posters who relentlessly bag BRN on the crapper are traders trying to force the SP down get them cheap and wait for runs like this to sell, buy again, sell............
They actually believe they are market makers/movers. Laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Agree, almost all his posts on the crapper consist of snide valueless remarks. Most of the time on ignore. I only take the ignore off when i feel like a laugh.
Most of the posters who relentlessly bag BRN on the crapper are traders trying to force the SP down get them cheap and wait for runs like this to sell, buy again, sell............
They actually believe they are market makers/movers. Laugh.
Haven't been back since I joined TSEx. What always perplexed me was why anyone would devote so much energy to dissing a share over such an extended time period.

It seems to me the sensible thing to do if you don't like a share's prospects, is to say so and then walk away, or simply walk away. But it seems that these benificent crusaders are hell bent on saving investors from their own folly over an interminable period of time, no matter how much energy they have to devote to the task. They deserve a medal for devotion to lost causes.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom