BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
"In this semiconductor recap: The tech landscape is shifting rapidly as major players unveil cutting-edge innovations. Huawei's Ascend 910C and BrainChip's Akida Pico chips challenge Nvidia's dominance with high-performance, energy-efficient solutions"

Huawei's Ascend 910C is apparently specifically aimed at competing with Nvidia's H100 chip, which is a USD 25 to 30 thousand dollar GPU..

But AKIDA Pico, is aimed at the complete opposite end of the spectrum, so I'm not sure how we are competing against Nvidia with it?..

I'm thinking AKIDA 3.0 IP will be that game, or am I missing something?..

Nice to see us listed as a "major player" but we need to get more "scores" on the board!..
Basher !!!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Has this been posted before?

More exposure :)

1728603844879.png

1728603885470.png

1728603922509.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 09-Oct-2024, ASX Limited (ASX) & Cboe Australia (CXA)

ASX Company Name Product/ Reported Gross Issued % of issued capital
Code Class Short Sales (a) Capital (b) reported as short
ASX + CXA sold (a)/(b)
BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 2,106,591 1,962,467,976 .10%

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Might see a little movement shortly....

1728604556449.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Come on Homer......do you're thang! 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Top 20
-ChatGPT, what do you see in the future regarding the new development of brainchips akida pico?

ChatGPT….

IMG_6882.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Well , one hour 15min into the day over 1% of the floated stock has been moved around .

• Wow
  • Fire

7für7

Top 20
29.5 cent? Did I miss something? 🎢

Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
29.5 cent? Did I miss something? 🎢
This could explain the little dip just seen,

Some tosser took a punt yesterday ,

Daily Gross Short Sales reported for 10-Oct-2024, ASX Limited (ASX) & Cboe Australia (CXA)

No responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies contained in the matter published.
Securities that have had no short sales actively reported for the date shown are excluded from this report.

ASX Company Name Product/ Reported Gross Issued % of issued capital
Code Class Short Sales (a) Capital (b) reported as short
ASX + CXA sold (a)/(b)

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 8,069,538 1,962,467,976 .41

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
shaking-tree.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Classic HotCrapper musing

Well done on your statement
It is negatively correct

On a positive note
Did you happen to notice the share price has basically DOUBLED in the last month.
This includes the very interesting first price/volume spike to 18.5c mid Sept. before retreating quietly for some accumulation.
That the volume is thru the roof
Would an average dot joiner suggest, that said individuals that plonked $20 million into BrainChip, in the recent cash raise.
Who can not sell ANY of their shares from that cash raise for the next 12 months.
With the cash raise share price at 19.3 being very lightly discounted
Would you ask the Question
Are they likely to be the price agitators with their own research/knowledge and $ , are they exercising the levers in this current market ?
Do you think perhaps some convincing conversations were had with these individuals about WHY they should part with $20 million, that was barely discounted from the previous trading share price?
That they might say , let’s get some more now ?
Do you think anyone paying attention to the recent CEO’s AGM opening response to question time, 34 min onwards, might give weight to future positive outcomes in the short term ?

Just wondering ,
As I stare at my tea leaves
Lighten up. It was an observation (and joke) on how far Tsex has come more than anything.

Yes, I am also aware of everything else you stated and I hope my investment breaks even soon!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Top 20
Always when I dream of my Kobe beef wrapped in pure gold, the share price drops immediately… let’s try to dream about some boiled socks in salt and pepper water …

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Absolutely it is !!!! Could even get down to 27c (My guess only!!!) before a move back up!!?? We shall see !
A bit of consolidating sideways movement on the way up is healthy and makes the movement more sustainable, but I wish we would get some announcement regarding contracted customer uptake with an incoming revenue stream before the likely unexhilarating next 4C drops.
Otherwise, when our current accumulator becomes exhausted, I fear the shorter's will be all over us again, with their grubby little fingers and annoying smirky little faces. 🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
October 8, 2024 by Brian Caulfield

Extract 1
Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 12.15.18 pm.png

Extract 2
Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 12.14.38 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 12.24.33 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

FiveBucks

Regular
A bit of consolidating sideways movement on the way up is healthy and makes the movement more sustainable, but I wish we would get some announcement regarding contracted customer uptake with an incoming revenue stream before the likely unexhilarating next 4C drops.
Otherwise, when our current accumulator becomes exhausted, I fear the shorter's will be all over us again, with their grubby little fingers and annoying smirky little faces. 🤣
I have a feeling we're closing green.

They can't hold us down!

EDIT: Spoke too soon lol

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Agreed Hoppy,

I always start to get anxiety pangs leading upto the 4C!!! :eek: ;);)

As always let us all pray for some decent $$$$$$$$$$$ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ..Amen

And just a snippet of positive news announced on the ....ASX... would be what we need to keep this upward trend continuing!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Top 20
Agreed Hoppy,

I always start to get anxiety pangs leading upto the 4C!!! :eek: ;);)

As always let us all pray for some decent $$$$$$$$$$$ 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ..Amen

And just a snippet of positive news announced on the ....ASX... would be what we need to keep this upward trend continuing!
Yeah… but also Friday today…. All the fortune seekers looking for a quick buck are cashing out. Let’s say they’ve made $3000 up until today… they withdraw everything and go to the club to show off… then people look and think, ‘wow, they must be rich.’ No… they’re just living day by day. Then there are the short-sellers who take advantage of that. Things will get interesting again on Monday. I can easily handle a red Friday if things pick up again next week. Just my opinion.

• Wow
Top Bottom