BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rach2512

Regular
Don't worry @7für7, you're in good company here. Many of us gave up on the Crapper a looooong time ago.

As you can see my reputation over there precedes me and I just found a couple of days ago, thanks to this totally knob-head, that I am considered the worst poster ever, on any forum, in the whole entire world apparently.

Go me! Hehehe!

View attachment 70686

I think you are one of the greatest, I love you Bravo 👏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Bottomless pit of 31cents!!! how long can it be surpressed ???

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
With all this volume and SP rise over the last few days a speeding ticket is surely due.........the reply will probably be based around the release of Akida Pico but can't help but think that there is something else building behind the scenes.......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
BRN has mentioned Hearing aids as something they were getting interest from . Removing the ringing from one’s ears will be a huge seller if this is indeed us. 🤞

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

7für7

Top 20
With all this volume and SP rise over the last few days a speeding ticket is surely due.........the reply will probably be based around the release of Akida Pico but can't help but think that there is something else building behind the scenes.......
Of course, it could be that, given the increased buzz in the media (same with TENNs), there won’t be a speeding ticket. Especially if the ASX has rejected a request from BrainChip to publish an announcement… you never know. But what’s different this time compared to the last times? Didn’t we also have a rise to 50 cents with high volumes before? It makes me scratching my head tho…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
I think maybe you're "mad" Benny 🤔..

There won't be a short squeeze, without significant news and stronger demand than what we have now..

But that's just my seat of the pants opinion..

I know mine will remain clean and fresh though, regardless.
Maybe ol Benny isn't "mad" after all and was just a day off? 🤔...

100(1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
51M shares traded. Its a big jump on normal volume

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

7für7

Top 20
That's better :) 32c wiped!!!! Game on !!!

View attachment 70689
It was scratching the 32 several times already… hope for a closing around 32.5 …32.8? Naaaa fu.. it… give me the 40

Edit. Looks like a strong resistance at 32… so, a 32.5 Close would be really nice 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

GDJR69

Regular
Don't worry @7für7, you're in good company here. Many of us gave up on the Crapper a looooong time ago.

As you can see my reputation over there precedes me and I just found a couple of days ago, thanks to this total knob-head, that I am considered the worst poster ever, on any forum, in the whole entire world apparently.

Go me! Hehehe!

View attachment 70686
His name should be 'retarded2021'

PS: loving the SP action. I agree, there has to be something behind this much of a rise so quickly. Ahh it feels like the old days again :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

7für7

Top 20
Why Sean and team don’t buy a package of 100.000 shares each? You know… just for fun… just…. For …. The support 🥶you can not make an announcement…. BUT YOU CAN BUY SHARES!!

1728526713979.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Hoohoo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

JB49

Regular

Have a listen, in particular from 10.40. Nothing revealed, but it seems like such a perfect fit where it talks about how the edge mode automatically adapts the hearing aid to the surrounding environment. They do mention an onboard DNN accelerator

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quiltman

Regular

Have a listen, in particular from 10.40. Nothing revealed, but it seems like such a perfect fit where it talks about how the edge mode automatically adapts the hearing aid to the surrounding environment. They do mention an onboard DNN accelerator

Even if it's not us, Starkey competitors will already be on the phone to Brainchip asking about Akida Pico ... they are now in catch-up mode !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JB49

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Kicking along nicely at the mo.

But sadly....

6707428d0e0b9800731925.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Will be interesting to see if the usual 2.30-2.45pm games get played again today........waiting.....waiting

d421f83a-c31f-4fbf-890f-06c3577aa3fe_text.gif

Happy as Larry

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular

Are these roadblocks just the same "team" playing their imbecile little games...I have news for you, nothing will ever
stop our award winning technology....WE ARE THE FUTURE OF AI....get used to hearing the words....AKIDA...AKIDA...AKIDA !!
AUSSIE...AUSSIE...AUSSIE !!

Now back to the hot video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Texta.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

mcm

Regular
Why Sean and team don’t buy a package of 100.000 shares each? You know… just for fun… just…. For …. The support 🥶you can not make an announcement…. BUT YOU CAN BUY SHARES!!

View attachment 70690
You do know don't you, that they're not allowed to buy shares if they are in possession of price sensitive information.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom