Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Guzzi62

Regular
We are almost down to HC level!
Sad, really sad.

People should have the right being critical, we can't all slap each other in the back and say: WE GOT THIS!

I guess we are all getting frustrated, total radio silence from the company isn't helping.

Thanks Frangipani for excellent well researched posts.

Agreed with below post.
In exactly what way wasnt he respectful in his exchanges lol? Im not sure if youre joking or not. If not you must be one of the sensitive cry babies in here who can't take a reality check. And with reality check I mean painchip scepticism. And scepticism is 100% justified since there is no significant revenue yet

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Sad, really sad.

People should have the right being critical, we can't all slap each other in the back and say: WE GOT THIS!

I guess we are all getting frustrated, total radio silence from the company isn't helping.

Agreed with below post.
Yes I agree. A most excellent post by Frangapani

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

JB49

Regular
Appen (APX) share price is on the up again, driven by good revenue from LLM projects. Money to be made in LLM's, hopefully we start to see some traction there with TENNs.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Sad, really sad.

Agreed with below post.

It has been an extremely frustrating 3 years.

I assume most holders would have thought after Renasas, Megachips and Merc, the flood gates were going to open. I certainly did.

Every day without a price sensitive announcement is a bit of a kick in the guts tbh. Share price is going to continue to fall until then.

Hopefully we get a number of contracts in succession to stem the bleeding!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

7für7

Top 20
Wow! You really don’t know how to be respectful to others in your exchanges do you? It’s a real pity, because you seem very intelligent.

View attachment 69404
The funny thing is that he himself constantly posts highly speculative content that aligns with his fantasy of collaborating with Brainchip… Even his endlessly long posts, where he marks the quotations, or takes posts from others and sells them as his own, don’t help. Yet he criticizes others who are factual, objective, and professional… That’s why I have him on ignore – too speculative, too long posts, and offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Top 20
In exactly what way wasnt he respectful in his exchanges lol? Im not sure if youre joking or not. If not you must be one of the sensitive cry babies in here who can't take a reality check. And with reality check I mean painchip scepticism. And scepticism is 100% justified since there is no significant revenue yet
Taking a reality check from a guy who himself post spekulativ stuff the whole time? It’s like a thief trying to explaining you that robbing a bank is not the best way to make money while he is robbing a bank

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well, just added another 5000 "tickets" to my lottery..

Just have to find the money to pay for them now..

Starting here..

20240918_145524.jpg

My Ex won't mind..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Well, just added another 5000 "tickets" to my lottery..

Just have to find the money to pay for them now..

Starting here..

View attachment 69431

My Ex won't mind..
If BrainChip keeps going the way it is, I suspect many of you, will be able to do the same 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CHIPS

Regular
...hope to run on Intel... Why??
Exactly. WHY!
I was wondering that too. Don't companies have trust in BrainChip and therefore try to avoid us? Is that why we have such a hard time being successful in income?

Mate of mine in New Guinea used to drink a bottle of rum before bed - first half of the night, he was too drunk to notice the mosquitos - second half the mosquitos were too drunk to notice him.
Must have malaria unless the alcohol negated the mosquitoes bites .

Must have malaria unless the alcohol negated the mosquitoes bites .
This forum, is no place for Realists..

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
Don’t worry. You are not smart enough to give advice if your posts are any indication of your smarts.
Me smarts!
Fank you ferry much Fwank!
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
It has been an extremely frustrating 3 years.

I assume most holders would have thought after Renasas, Megachips and Merc, the flood gates were going to open. I certainly did.

Every day without a price sensitive announcement is a bit of a kick in the guts tbh. Share price is going to continue to fall until then.

Hopefully we get a number of contracts in succession to stem the bleeding!
Yes, spot on, that is exactly what I thought and I would never have believed we would have gone this long after that without an announcement. We can only hope that something will come soon. It would be such a boost to everyone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
The nature of NDA’s is they are intended to preserve commercial confidentiality for both signatories until such time as they agree to make disclosure, or are required to for regulatory reasons.

In the case of our EAP customers and other commercial partners, NDA’s help to preserve competitive advantage in a highly competitive global market where there are good commercial reasons for keeping secret what technology they may be trialling or considering.

Being a trusted and reliable commercial partner is an important aspect of Brainchip’s relationship with all our commercial partners and EAP customers, and that particularly extends to respecting and abiding by the terms of commercial agreements like NDA’s.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yes, spot on, that is exactly what I thought and I would never have believed we would have gone this long after that without an announcement. We can only hope that something will come soon. It would be such a boost to everyone.
Yeah, feels like we are well and truly due some good news.
I could do with some excellent news right about now.
Some news that explodes our share price to new highs would be most welcome.
I am invoking the rule of three. 🤣
Bring it, BrainChip!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom