BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
Even small businesses, are pretty soulless these days, in my opinion.

Large Corporations? Forget it.

We'll see how much compassion they have for their employees, as A.I. technologies, continue to make many jobs redundant..

To me, selling off all their ARM shares, is a firesale and a sign, that they are in real trouble.

That’s true… it thought the same. Especially to decide in this short time to sell all the shares from Arm looks very dramatic to me too!

Reactions: 2 users

IMG_0115.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 67938

Are we are missing the point of the photograph? This could be celebrated Instead of poking fun of someone’s looks.

Frontgrade Gaisler is a massive partner for Brainchip and their endeavours in space:

“Adding AI capabilities to our next generation microprocessors would set a new standard for modern space-grade computing devices,” said Sandi Habinc, General Manager at Frontgrade Gaisler. “The success of this joint effort could empower organizations to leverage AI technology to enhance mission efficiency, ultimately advancing the frontiers of what is possible in space”.

Frontgrade Gaisler has the potential to be a very good earner for Brainchip and help progress us further into the space industry.

Reality is sitting behind a desk most men put on a bit of a waistline; especially as they age; hence Sean’s untucked shirt; It’s not uncommon. Sean could spend less time in the office and more in the gym so he’s more pleasing to the eye but I’m not sure that’s what is important here.

Don‘t get me wrong. I’m not at all pleased with our SP. Just not sure how paying out peoples looks is helpful or supportive of “Our” company.

I haven’t been on HC for a long time because of how nasty it is; I’ve got zero time for it.

I thought TSEX was a platform to kindly share information about the company and maybe have a laugh along the way.

Not a place to be unkind to those who look a little different.

So when I see that photograph I see our CEO meeting with a potentially large customer to help us become a success! FrontGrade Gaisler partnership is our most successful event of this year (so far). I’m celebrating it.

Well done Sean, Anil and the Brainchip Team; Congratulations!

💯 agree Stable G !

Reactions: 1 users

Balliwood

View attachment 67967

Bill Gates and crew dancing on stage. They are wearing short sleeve cotton golf shirts. Welcome to the world of IT nerds, this is how we dress
An in-house, casual, lighthearted staging, with control of all the variables, is utterly different from manning a trade-show display, at which anyone might appear. First impressions matter, and congruity. A scruffy CEO immediately undermines the aim of convincing a prospective customer of the elegance, efficiency and speed of our neuromorphic applications. He does not look the part, and the prospect is not attracted.

7für7

Regular

Csharmo

Regular
An in-house, casual, lighthearted staging, with control of all the variables, is utterly different from manning a trade-show display, at which anyone might appear. First impressions matter, and congruity. A scruffy CEO immediately undermines the aim of convincing a prospective customer of the elegance, efficiency and speed of our neuromorphic applications. He does not look the part, and the prospect is not attracted.
An in house casual light hearted staging? Lol. It was the worldwide launch of the latest Windows suite at the time.
I highly disagree with your statement above, but each to their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom