BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
Will have another listen but after 1st listen, nothing new and nothing that would encourage me to buy anymore shares at this stage. 2025 IS OUR YEAR🤭
That a bit harsh "2025 IS OUR YEAR"

I think you mean;

2022, 2023,2024, 2025 IS OUR YEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Kachoo

Regular
That a bit harsh "2025 IS OUR YEAR"

I think you mean;

2022, 2023,2024, 2025 IS OUR YEAR
Does look like revenue is slightly pushed to the 2025 timeline and a few deals may still pop up but winning 3 deals for a few million is good long run but we do need to pay bills.

So the CR was needed and in reality its good to be cashed in this environment. As for the Investor we did receive clarity that its institutions which means that they do ens up seeing value down the road. They must have had a reasonable presentation better then this Pod cast to fork out 22 million. Lol

Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Will have another listen but after 1st listen, nothing new and nothing that would encourage me to buy anymore shares at this stage. 2025 IS OUR YEAR🤭
Welcome at TSE, T&J aka dolci aka the dean

GDJR69

Regular
Does look like revenue is slightly pushed to the 2025 timeline and a few deals may still pop up but winning 3 deals for a few million is good long run but we do need to pay bills.

So the CR was needed and in reality its good to be cashed in this environment. As for the Investor we did receive clarity that its institutions which means that they do ens up seeing value down the road. They must have had a reasonable presentation better then this Pod cast to fork out 22 million. Lol
We need a win this year in my opinion. 'Imminent' to me is not 2025. Any kind of positive commercial announcement would be like discovering an oasis in the desert at this stage.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Podcast was great. I am assuming that comments here and on HC are monitored by management and that issues are communicated to Sean and his team. Given that Sean's recent lack of measurable performance /absence has been a hot topic, it seems he is doubling down on his near-future optimism during the podcast. If there was nothing then this approach is extremely risky.

So, therefore, I see a solid announcement(s) in the near future backing up his optimism...otherwise he has just proven the naysayers all correct and what is say is not worth anything.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
There's absolutely nothing new in the podcast. The bullish Sean who promised multiple deals by the end of 2024 is nowhere to be found. We're left hoping he's just playing his cards close to his chest.

Honestly, it felt like he was watering down expectations by focusing so much on TENN's, which is still under development. He mentioned they're in current engagements for all product offerings—Akida 1, 1500, and 2—but some clarification on what 'engagement' actually means would go along way for myself and wouldn't break any NDAs.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
What other "Australian" Companies, are making "Space grade" Edge A.I. solutions?..

I might have missed a couple..

It's there right in the article. "Sydney-based start-up Spiral Blue"

Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular

View attachment 68006

BrainChip CEO Answers Shareholders’ Most Frequently Asked Questions on Investor Podcast​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – August 14, 2024 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, invites current and potential investors on August 14th at 3 p.m. PDT, to join CEO Sean Hehir for a discussion of company events and recent developments during the past quarter.

In this sixth episode of BrainChip’s Quarterly Investor Podcast, Director of Global Investor Relations Tony Dawe presents questions to Hehir across a range of topics including recent company developments, sales approach, restructuring and other various matters of shareholder interests.

Among the topics covered in this podcast are:

– Recap of events and presentations at the Annual General Meeting.

– Latest members added to executive management and the Scientific Advisory Board.

– Additional funding raised to support upcoming ventures.

– Increased focus on Akida 2.0 and TENNs technologies.

“Having the privilege to share BrainChip’s story and the ways we adapt and grow to changing market forces is something that I always look forward to,” said Hehir. “Through a combination of our AGM, virtual and in-person roadshows, and podcasts like this one, we are able to provide an in-depth look into how we balance the challenges of growing the company for greatness while ensuring our fiduciary duties as trustees of our shareholders. BrainChip continues to be a fantastic investment opportunity and I remain eager to share with listeners the avenues we are taking to achieve success.”

BrainChip’s Quarterly Investor Podcast is in addition to the company’s popular monthly “This is Our Mission” podcast series, which provides AI industry insight to listeners including users, developers, analysts, technical and financial press, and investors. Past episodes of BrainChip podcasts are available at https://brainchip.com/podcast.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in Edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, Akida™, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables Edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective Edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Investor Relations:
Tony Dawe
Director, Global Investor Relations
tdawe@brainchip.com
Had anyone got any answer about any straight forward questions?

Earlyrelease

Regular
The one thing I took for the video was the edge box with future sales being manage by VVDN. So they haven’t signed an IP deal and we aren’t seeing sales through receipts so where are VVDN getting chips from if they start selling at volume. I have made the assumption we used left over chips from our akida1000 run and given a few to VVDN but there can only be a few hundred/thousand of those surely. So an IP deal must be due or sales receipt must be close. Please correct me if I am wrong

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
It's there right in the article. "Sydney-based start-up Spiral Blue"
Yeah, looks like I did miss one at least 🙄...

20240815_101819.jpg

7für7

Regular
I once held shares in another company. I was confident that the company would become something, even though I jumped in as a fortune seeker without doing my research. Keep in mind, this company consisted of just a handful of employees. Nevertheless, the company managed to reach $1.20 without having any real product. Everyone was in high spirits, thinking this was the breakthrough and they would launch an app straight out of the beta phase with the best features ever. But then it started to drop... The manager kept reassuring everyone with “soon big news… soon big changes.” I sold at 70 cents because the whole thing started to feel off. I only mentioned once in the forum that I sensed something was "fishy." After that, I never posted in that forum again because it’s up to each individual what they do with their investment. In the end, trading was halted around 12 cents and the stock was taken off the market for two years. Now, trading has resumed, and the price is around 3 cents. Still, I’ve never mocked or insulted people for sticking around and being unable to assess the situation. Let me repeat… they had, and still have, no functioning product. So, when I compare it to our investment here, with partners from the AI and tech sectors that are significant, along with our development and the excellent feedback, I'm relaxed even if we're currently a bit lower. But one thing bothers me: people who constantly act like school bullies, belittling others, claiming everyone in the company is bad, and making it seem like the investors are dumb. Why don't you make your own decisions and be content with what you do? It's not your business how someone else handles their money. Why do you interfere with others' decisions? That shows immaturity... Sure, some people joke around and post GIFs, and that's fine. Constructive criticism is also okay… but this constant gossip, like recently about the CEO's picture… Come on, enough is enough

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
guarded anodyne close to chest response/answer

Hi

Hi Learning,

It's good to see things are progressing according to plan.

However, I feel Sean is still playing his cards close to his chest, due, no doubt, to NDAs, so I felt some responses were guarded or anodyne, scripted rather than spontaneous - responses rather than answers. I would like some of the nitty-gritty, like whether Mercedes and Valeo are planning on using Akida simulation software commercially.

We have a growing portfolio of offerings:

We have IP for:-
A. Akida 1 and all its nodal variations
B. Akida 1500 and all its nodal variations
C. Akida 2 and all its nodal variations
D. TeNNs (I'm guessing it also comes in various multiples)
E. C + D

On top of that EAPs are using Akida 2/TeNNs simulation software for testing and will eventually be able to access the cloud-based FPGA.

The problem with the cloud-based FPGA is that its response time will be swamped by the transmission delay over the internet. Luckily, we have Akida 1 silicon performance figures to show customers the actual latency of Akida.

Akida 1 is used for classification (eg, images/words) which are then passed on to a processor for further processing and analysis. Akida 2 adds the temporal element for video/natural language processing/noise cancelling etc.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
There's absolutely nothing new in the podcast. The bullish Sean who promised multiple deals by the end of 2024 is nowhere to be found. We're left hoping he's just playing his cards close to his chest.

Honestly, it felt like he was watering down expectations by focusing so much on TENN's, which is still under development. He mentioned they're in current engagements for all product offerings—Akida 1, 1500, and 2—but some clarification on what 'engagement' actually means would go along way for myself and wouldn't break any NDAs.
To me Sean should be fired by now for his 1st bullish comments, " judge me on financials" so yes the same is almost zero.
So we will like to see some results than his bullishness.
To me it is no more than a political commentry while no results are in sight.
We are going through a very critical phase and does not have time to make mistakes.
Finally donot take me wrong, I am still neck deep into brainchip but these type of political commentry should stop wasting our and management time.
Dyor

Reactions: 4 users
The one thing I took for the video was the edge box with future sales being manage by VVDN. So they haven’t signed an IP deal and we aren’t seeing sales through receipts so where are VVDN getting chips from if they start selling at volume. I have made the assumption we used left over chips from our akida1000 run and given a few to VVDN but there can only be a few hundred/thousand of those surely. So an IP deal must be due or sales receipt must be close. Please correct me if I am wrong
Tony confirmed with me a while back, that the hope was VVDN would place an order for extra chips, should the current stockpiles run low.

Obviously this depends on product uptake and demand, which is only just starting really, so will be hard to gauge.

And @AARONASX, yes the Company monitors both here and HC, they have to, with what shareholders have "uncovered" through sleuthing in the past, they need to keep on top of any information leaks as well as keep a finger on the shareholder pulse..

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
To me Sean should be fired by now for his 1st bullish comments, " judge me on financials" so yes the same is almost zero.
So we will like to see some results than his bullishness.
To me it is no more than a political commentry while no results are in sight.
We are going through a very critical phase and does not have time to make mistakes.
Finally donot take me wrong, I am still neck deep into brainchip but these type of political commentry should stop wasting our and management time.
Dyor
Personally, I'm happy he's still very bullish.

People need to remember, the context of when his "judge me on the financials" statement was made.

There was an IP deal, close to signing at the time and then that Company, closed the entire division or something (there was much of this happening, due in a large part, to the Ukraine War).

I believe this Company was Ericsson, as the timing fits and we had evidence a while back (courtesy of FactFinder) that we are engaged with them.

But (from the article) this was not limited to just Ericsson and included many Big Guns.

"While technology companies such as Microsoft (MSFT.O), opens new tab, Meta (META.O), opens new tab and Alphabet (GOOGL.O), opens new tab have laid off thousands of employees citing economic conditions, Ericsson's move would be the largest layoff to hit the telecoms industry"

Ericsson and other Tech companies are still struggling and laying off (as has just been announced by Intel).

So "I" don't think it comes down to Sean's "abilities" to land deals, it's just we are "still" in difficult and uncertain times.

Working hard and remaining positive and bullish, at times like these is extremely important.

Reactions: 3 users

charles2

Regular
Renumeration???

Sean maybe as a CEO you should become acquainted with

Remuneration.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

rgupta

Regular
Tony confirmed with me a while back, that the hope was VVDN would place an order for extra chips, should the current stockpiles run low.

Obviously this depends on product uptake and demand, which is only just starting really, so will be hard to gauge.

And @AARONASX, yes the Company monitors both here and HC, they have to, with what shareholders have "uncovered" through sleuthing in the past, they need to keep on top of any information leaks as well as keep a finger on the shareholder pulse..
You mean to say brainchip already sell some akida 1000 to vvdn and that is why $48000 was the sale figure for last quarter?
So product demand is picking had vvdn shown any prototype to someone and if yes why it cannot be shared with broader market.

rgupta

Regular

People need to remember, the context of when his "judge me on the financials" statement was made.

There was an IP deal, close to signing at the time and then that Company, closed the entire division or something (there was much of this happening, due in a large part, to the Ukraine War).

I believe this Company was Ericsson, as the timing fits and we had evidence a while back (courtesy of FactFinder) that we are engaged with them.

But (from the article) this was not limited to just Ericsson and included many Big Guns.

"While technology companies such as Microsoft (MSFT.O), opens new tab, Meta (META.O), opens new tab and Alphabet (GOOGL.O), opens new tab have laid off thousands of employees citing economic conditions, Ericsson's move would be the largest layoff to hit the telecoms industry"

Ericsson and other Tech companies are still struggling and laying off (as has just been announced by Intel).

So "I" don't think it comes down to Sean's "abilities" to land deals, it's just we are "still" in difficult and uncertain times.

Working hard and remaining positive and bullish, at times like these is extremely important.
So the the world closed its shop on brainchip after ukrain war there is nothing like failure of akida 1000.
Looks quite positive here.

7für7

Regular

I think the problematic here is, that people have no sense of timeframes. They think if a ceo says we are close to a signing deal, they think it will happen within weeks … you need more patience. And again. Who are you people to think you are able to make a statement like “Sean must be fired?” You are not even employed there as a toilette cleaner… sit back in your couch and eat you pizza or show what you achieved in your life. There are people who are invested with millions of dollars in this company and even they are confident. 🤦🏻‍♂️

You mean to say brainchip already sell some akida 1000 to vvdn and that is why $48000 was the sale figure for last quarter?
So product demand is picking had vvdn shown any prototype to someone and if yes why it cannot be shared with broader market.
I can't comment on how the supply of chips is being arranged currently..
Or if the 48k included chips supplied VVDN..

The current stockpile, could be being supplied gratis and we get revenue when they sell.

There was an interview, where Sean said larger order quantities (and he did say a number) would be redirected to VVDN, should they come to BrainChip initially and that order quantities of this volume, had been received internally.

Maybe someone knows the one I'm referring to?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom