Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Rach2512

Regular
The fact that you judge my knowledge based on how many comments I wrote in here says it all about you 🤡 Ive been invested since 2020 and follows everything this company is doing. My patience with Sean is gone. He almost had 3 years to make us succeed. The technology should literally sell itself. I respect if people want him to stay but I think new blood is necessary
On ignore you go, bye bye

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Would anyone kindly like to discuss if these new chiplet designs could include BRN ?

The fact that you judge my knowledge based on how many comments I wrote in here says it all about you 🤡 Ive been invested since 2020 and follows everything this company is doing. My patience with Sean is gone. He almost had 3 years to make us succeed. The technology should literally sell itself. I respect if people want him to stay but I think new blood is necessary
On ignore you go, bye bye
i must have missed this one thanks @Rach2512

1722640217068.gif

1722640270407.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
I did post yesterdey that the 50 mill that disappeared from the shorts overnight could have been used in this way and now it’s making a bit more sense. Be good to find out if it was the case

View attachment 67507
That means shorters buy those shares sold by company. It is good and bad in a sense. Good in the way short is almost over. Bad in the mean they can come back again as they have won the 1st lottery and secondly, management had given a middle finger to long term holders and supported the shorters.
But definitely now the company is becoming professional and start making the same tricks other companies make.
By the way what are the chances management is involved through their own friends in shorting and bringing the sp down and now providing them new shares at almost one third of cost.
Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
That means shorters buy those shares sold by company. It is good and bad in a sense. Good in the way short is almost over. Bad in the mean they can come back again as they have won the 1st lottery and secondly, management had given a middle finger
Does feel that way which is probably not the case which says a lot about management atm

By the way what are the chances management is involved through their own friends in shorting and bringing the sp down and now providing them new shares at almost one third of cost.
Dyor

1722642466531.gif

• Thinking

7für7

Regular
The question is what some small investors are thinking when they puff themselves up in an anonymous forum and demand the resignation of a CEO of a company where they are simply hoping to get rich through the efforts of others (employees) or, depending on how much they have invested, to make some profit. Don't they realize they are overestimating themselves? That it is just ridiculous? There are investors who have invested multiples of what they have and are more relaxed... probably because they haven't put everything on one horse. I don't know how many times I've mentioned it... but because of such annoying small investors, publicly traded companies often like to use tactics to get rid of them through reverse splits... the sad part is that the patient ones get affected too... just hold still or sell if something doesn't suit you... everything else is unnecessary and annoying. If someone think he have the knowledge to change something, feel free to apply as an CEO at brainchip… otherwise STFU

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
That means shorters buy those shares sold by company. It is good and bad in a sense. Good in the way short is almost over. Bad in the mean they can come back again as they have won the 1st lottery and secondly, management had given a middle finger to long term holders and supported the shorters.
But definitely now the company is becoming professional and start making the same tricks other companies make.
Dyor
If I remember well, if you take the offer and buy the shares, you have to hold minimum 1 year. So, one year of possible Healy grow with less shorts. 🤔?

• Thinking

DK6161

Regular
Can't wait to see if the SPP offered to us small retail SH will be exhausted. It would be a great sign if it does.
Would also be good to know Sean's movements to get an idea who is he engaging with.

Reactions: 1 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
TONOMOUS VEHICLESROBOTICS3D PRINTINGIOTSEMICONDUCTORSAEROSPACEMORE >

The Audio Revolution at the Edge​

author avatar

Hiba Akbar
01 Aug, 2024
FOLLOW
Sponsored by

The Audio Revolution at the Edge

BrainChip Audio Denoising solution uses Temporal Event Neural Networks (TENNs) to support better audio quality by removing unwanted voices.​

Artificial Intelligence
- Audio
- Energy Optimization
- Low Power Consumption
This article was first published on
brainchip.com
As our world increasingly relies on sound, the demand for pristine audio quality rises. Clear and crisp audio has become essential for various applications such as voice assistants and video conferencing. However, background noise can often interfere with audio quality, making communication and entertainment less enjoyable. Effective audio denoising is essential for these applications.
BrainChip has developed an Audio Denoising solution that uses Temporal Event Neural Networks (TENNs), a set of algorithms designed to enhance performance and power efficiency.
The Audio Denoising solution stands out by minimizing the need for extensive data conversion that consumes significant power. This efficiency supports better audio quality and aligns with the growing demand for sustainable technology solutions in the audio industry.

The Challenge of Audio Denoising​

Audio denoising has long been a complex challenge in signal processing. Traditional methods often lack balancing noise reduction while preserving sound quality.
  • One of the main challenges in audio denoising is distinguishing between desired audio and unwanted noise. This can be especially difficult when the noise has similar characteristics to the audio signal, such as in background conversations or environmental sounds.
  • Another challenge is in the computational complexity of audio denoising algorithms. Many traditional methods require significant processing power and memory resources, making them unsuitable for deployment on resource-constrained devices.
These limitations have become problematic as the demand for real-time audio processing grows in various applications.

BrainChip Audio Denoising: A Solution to Unwanted Noise​

BrainChip's Audio Denoising solution enhances audio quality by removing unwanted noise. Powered by TENNs, this solution offers improvements in performance and energy efficiency. This makes it a good option for edge-computing audio applications.

Key Features of BrainChip Audio Denoising​

• The solution includes medium-sized models that achieve an impressive Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ) score of 3.36 with just 590,000 parameters. This makes it highly scalable to meet specific customer needs.
  • The TENN models require fewer computational resources compared to traditional models. They use 12 times fewer multiply-accumulate operations (MACs) and nearly three times fewer parameters. This leads to lower power consumption.
  • The Audio Denoising solution comes with integrated Hardware IP. It can easily be incorporated into System-on-Chip (SoC) designs for optimal performance in audio processing tasks.
  • It is suitable for a range of devices, including wireless earbuds, VoIP systems, and smart home products. It can also be used as a standalone feature or as part of a more extensive system.
  • Customers with a TENNs license can fine-tune the TENN models to cater to specific audio environments. This ensures tailored performance for various use cases.

Benefits of Audio Denoising Solution​

BrainChip Audio Denoising solution provides several important benefits for various applications:
  • Improved Sound Quality: This solution enhances audio clarity by removing unwanted noise. This makes conversations, music, and other sounds more enjoyable.
  • Better Communication: Denoising improves speech intelligibility in noisy environments, such as busy offices or public places, making conversations easier to understand.
  • Enhanced User Experience: Clear audio is important for devices like hearing aids or smart speakers. BrainChip Denoising ensures users can hear content without distractions from background noise.
  • Energy Efficiency: The Denoising solution consumes less power. This extends the battery life of devices, which is essential for portable electronics.

Real-World Applications of BrainChip Denoising Solution​

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZXZvbHZlci1wcm9qZWN0LWltYWdlcyIsImtleSI6ImZyb2FsYS8xNzIyNTEwOTUxMDU5LTE3MjI1MTA5NTEwNTkucG5nIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjo5NTAsImZpdCI6ImNvdmVyIn19fQ==
BrainChip Audio Denoising solution can enhance audio quality and improve user experiences in multiple settings.

1. Smart Home Devices

The solution plays a vital role in smart home technology. By improving the accuracy of voice-controlled systems, it ensures that commands are recognized correctly. This leads to better functionality and user satisfaction.

2. Industrial Monitoring​

In industrial settings, the solution enhances the quality of audio data. This improvement leads to more accurate analysis and predictive maintenance. This offers increased efficiency and safety in operations.

3. Medical Devices​

The technology also applies to medical devices, which aid in vital sign estimation. This capability offers accurate and energy-efficient monitoring of human health, which is important in healthcare settings.

4. Speech Clarity​

The Denoising solution can also be used in voice calls and audio recordings. TENN models remove background noise and allow the speaker's voice to come through clearly. This feature is beneficial for mobile devices and hearing aids, where clear communication is essential.

5. VoIP Communication​

The BrainChip Denoising solution improves audio quality in video conferencing and online meetings. Providing more precise and noise-free audio enhances the experience of remote work. This way, the conversations can be more productive and enjoyable.

Implementation and Future Directions​

BrainChip Audio Denoising solution is also integrated into the Akida 2.0 IP, optimized for TENNs technology. The architecture includes a network of nodes, each equipped with an event-based TENN processing unit. This provides a powerful platform for audio processing tasks.
  • Future developments will aim to improve efficiency by enhancing activation sparsity, which will reduce the number of active computations needed.
  • There will also be a focus on exploring more flexible model architectures to adapt to different audio processing needs.
  • Additionally, integrated solutions will be developed to combine audio denoising with speech recognition and keyword spotting tasks. This will offer a more comprehensive audio processing toolkit.

Final Words​

BrainChip's Audio Denoising Solution is a big step forward in audio processing technology. By managing power consumption and computational demands, the solution supports the development of edge devices that provide clear audio in various environments.
This smart technology can make a big difference in how you enjoy your music, videos, and calls. With less noise and better sound, you can focus on what matters.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users
I don't think the retail shareholder CR will fail, as it's only 3 million dollars AUD.

Multiple shorter accounts, will happily soak them up, to lock in bets that are in the money, as genuine selling, is not in large volumes.

The main 20 million AUD CR is fully underwritten by Capital, meaning it's guaranteed in the bag.

The 2 million AUD from LDA sale of shares, is also fully underwritten.

All before costs.

My bad, I forgot about it being underwritten by UCP.

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
But why not? 😭
I would return your teddy to you almost brandneu looking.

I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big

teddy bear dog GIF
Teddy Bear Dog GIF
I'd reckon Dingo's mainly worried about the "stickiness" quotient upon return.
You know, raspberry jam on the fingers type of thing. 🤣

• Haha

rgupta

Regular
If I remember well, if you take the offer and buy the shares, you have to hold minimum 1 year. So, one year of possible Healy grow with less shorts. 🤔?
Never heard like that.

rgupta

Regular
Does feel that way which is probably not the case which says a lot about management atm

View attachment 67518
So if the shorters did not buy the shares on market then how they get 50 million in a day and what motivate them to return the same. There is another possibility 50 million was shorted by one group only.
End of the day retail holders always depends upon someone else for their profits or losses.
Dyor

Top Bottom