BRN Discussion Ongoing

CHIPS

Regular
1722584604603.png

Chip business is hard.
Now 15% of Intel staff will be laid off.
I guess we should not rely too much on Intel as a customer.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Actually, with all that's going on, I'm beginning to wonder, if all the mistakes, the most recent bad one (that Im aware of) being our new marketing manager's first slide spelling Australian wrong (which is something that could possibly be overlooked and be genuine) but getting the ASX stock code wrong??
BRD instead of BRN??

Are these deliberate mistakes, to deter investors and help out particular parties??

I'm losing confidence in particular areas of management, of this Company.

That's not to say BrainChip and AKIDA won't be successful, but it looks increasingly like fishy things are happening, behind close doors and under the table, for the express benefit of other parties.
What’s happened this time without me having to read too much as I’ve got KO in 45 mins and need to get ready to play football in the cold

View attachment 67455

Chip business is hard.
Now 15% of Intel staff will be laid off.
I guess we should not rely too much on Intel as a customer.
Maybe BrainChip will take 1/2 of them on as we seem to be understaffed atm.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
What’s happened this time without me having to read too much as I’ve got KO in 45 mins and need to get ready to play football in the cold
Just all this business with Shaw Brothers, shorting and the Shaw Brothers connection with our new financiers et all.

Just all this business with Shaw Brothers, shorting and the Shaw Brothers connection with our new financiers et all.
Ty

Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Actually, with all that's going on, I'm beginning to wonder, if all the mistakes, the most recent bad one (that Im aware of) being our new marketing manager's first slide spelling Australian wrong (which is something that could possibly be overlooked and be genuine) but getting the ASX stock code wrong??
BRD instead of BRN??

Are these deliberate mistakes, to deter investors and help out particular parties??

That's not to say BrainChip and AKIDA won't be successful, but it looks increasingly like fishy things are happening, behind close doors and under the table, for the express benefit of other parties.
Can you imagine!? “Oh you are a company called brainchip? Oh I thought you are musk’s company working on brainchip… and I am wondering the whole time where my Tesla business car is”

Sean: “no man get the f…. Out of here T&j … everyone know your games… SNAKE”

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
I've got a great idea..the Board should strongly consider taking up the last lot of funding from LDA Capital, some $35 Million AUD approximately, say around the start of the 4th quarter, that way we will be well and truly loaded..some shareholders may remember a comment that $5.00 a share buyout would/could/maybe be the magic figure to close out this chapter in our Australian company...just imagine if Peter walked away from his roles on the Board and our Scientific Advisory Board..how would that make you all feel..Tony is the only staff member left on our Perth office, Anup was the only staff member to reposition to the US..we have lost so many top Perth employees or should I reword that to read, Australian based staff...that does unsettle me somewhat...roll on January...❤️ Akida & Tech

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

McHale

Regular
That's not my intention. Only expressing my opinion based on info available and other forums.
As stated, do your own research.
Old Chinese saying: "man who stirs shit too long doesn't really know that he is living in ..it"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I've got a great idea..the Board should strongly consider taking up the last lot of funding from LDA Capital, some $35 Million AUD approximately, say around the start of the 4th quarter, that way we will be well and truly loaded..some shareholders may remember a comment that $5.00 a share buyout would/could/maybe be the magic figure to close out this chapter in our Australian company...just imagine if Peter walked away from his roles on the Board and our Scientific Advisory Board..how would that make you all feel..Tony is the only staff member left on our Perth office, Anup was the only staff member to reposition to the US..we have lost so many top Perth employees or should I reword that to read, Australian based staff...that does unsettle me somewhat...roll on January...❤️ Akida & Tech
Hopefully those Australian based staff we have lost will move on to influential positions in other company's where their intimate knowledge of Akida and other BrainChip tech will fill gaps and unmet requirements of both old and new tech in an efficient and cost effective manner.
I would guess PVDM can afford to live pretty much anywhere he choses but I would be surprised to see him sever all ties with what is ultimately, his creation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
BRD instead of BRN??

Where is the slide you are talking about? I’ve missed this somewhere along the way. I need to see it to believe it, unforgiveable for a senior marketing manager to make this kind of mistake!

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Where is the slide you are talking about? I’ve missed this somewhere along the way. I need to see it to believe it, unforgiveable for a senior marketing manager to make this kind of mistake!

20240802_191235.jpg

I think it's likely the slide presentation, was prepared by someone else.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

View attachment 67475

Mistakes happen, but, it's not a good look.
Particularly in sales, the adage is, that you only get one chance at a first impression.
These stupid errors keep on occurring and they should be getting this stuff proofed, before it's released.
Particularly when we are prowling for the eye's of a partner who would then be contemplating getting into bed with us, and will be relying upon us to provide efficient and effective implementation and ongoing support.

• Fire

View attachment 67475

This is the first time I've seen this presentation too.

Would anyone know what this is refering to:

1722593352111.png

Reactions: 2 users

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    844.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
  • Thinking

Kachoo

Regular
I call bs on the shortman table
26/07/24 76,562.897 shorts. total share transactions 6,491,811
29/07/24 25,188,611 shorts. total share transactions 3.900.003
so the shorters covered 51,338,286 shares in 3,900,003 sales BS
even adding the odd afterhour transaction of 10,120,000 shares
leaves a major gap.
The Daily Gross Short report for yesterday is showing no short sales
for Thursday which is also highly sus
Those reports have shown many time an increase in more shorts then actual shares traded to so this whole short reporting insuspect in my opinion just another black box they must be under a NDA.

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 67475

Nothing new here - 50 years ago, it was a standing joke that Americans confused Australia with Austria.

• Haha
This is the first time I've seen this presentation too.

Would anyone know what this is refering to:

View attachment 67481
Frangipani, came up with this at the time, which seems fairly logical, from book, I mean post #85,572

"Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that customer list should therefore read:

1. Renesas
  2. Megachips
  3. Ford
  4. Mercedes
  5. Vorago
  6. NASA
  7. Valeo
  8. ISL
  9. ???
  10. ???
Which leaves us with only two mystery customers that fall into the category of either being an EAP customer or have used Akida technology to develop a proof of concept, as we would have found out about any additional IP licensees via price-sensitive ASX announcements"

I questioned whether Ford could still be considered a customer, as we have heard nothing, since LDN days.

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Mistakes happen, but, it's not a good look.
Particularly in sales, the adage is, that you only get one chance at a first impression.
These stupid errors keep on occurring and they should be getting this stuff proofed, before it's released.
Particularly when we are prowling for the eye's of a partner who would then be contemplating getting into bed with us, and will be relying upon us to provide efficient and effective implementation and ongoing support.
Spellchecker?

• Haha
Top Bottom