• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular
I think this is because they don't know (know one would) the shareholder percentage yet, depending on how many take on the SPP offer at X range?
This is the ann for the 103M shares issued thru UCPS.

Edit.

The SPP is only for 10M shares

Reactions: 3 users
Order filled and thank you to all you shorters and especially @DK6161 for making the price lower than what I originally was going to buy on the cap raise. Now hit my target of 250k shares ❤️

1722472406376.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Order filled and thank you to all you shorters and especially @DK6161 for making the price lower than what I originally was going to buy on the cap raise. Now hit my target of 250k shares ❤️

View attachment 67384
Congrats.
Well, now that you're set, please ring Sean and ask him to take his foot off the brakes and step on the gas. 🤣
You are the last one on the bus.
Everyone else has had the opportunity and now need to pay big time if they want a ride on our rocket.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

View attachment 67377
Did somebody sack the person, GPTing the cool pics?..

I'm surprised they are not pushing the potential of Neuromorphics and specifically AKIDA, in robotics, especially Humanoid Robots, which is going to be a massive near term market and much bigger than anything Space related (at least in most of "our" Lifetimes..)

Medical is obviously huge too!

Here is a recent paper, where they are toying with SNNs for robotics, but messing with shite like Loihi and SpiNNaker..

I believe the Humanoid Robotics market, which has already started, with Chinese products, like the Unitree G1, will begin it's massive market growth, within the next 5 years.

We can expect "real" news, of Tesla's Optimus 3, which should be close to a production ready model, before the end of this year.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
"Why aren't these rusted on big holders selling their shares??...

Are we going to have to dump another big wad of borrowed shares??

But a big announcement could be right around the corner.."

giphy.gif

• Haha

manny100

Regular
How long are our patents secured for?
20 years. The original patent runs to 2028.
For the others just add 20.

manny100

Regular
300k, sounds like a nice round figure Pom 🤔..
I have around 500k (small compared to some posters) and still accumulating. Been in since the 3 cent days via the old Port Philip publication recs.
Fairly diversified.
Have to have a laugh about the no revenue rants. I and a number of BRN holders also hold TLG. It's likely BRN will beat them to revenue.
Plenty of other stocks in the same boat.
You just have to have a great deal of patience and resilience.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
I have around 500k (small compared to some posters) and still accumulating. Been in since the 3 cent days via the old Port Philip publication recs.
Fairly diversified.
Have to have a laugh about the no revenue rants. I and a number of BRN holders also hold TLG. It's likely BRN will beat them to revenue.
1722479115114.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JoMo68

Regular
Fairly diversified.
I share your pain Manny. BRN and TLG are my heaviest loadings. Really testing the resolve....

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Come on Sean, or its just gonna be more and more of this....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I recon we could be holding this price until the cap raise is over and did anyone buy at the 0.193? As Im glad I never as I’m 2500 shares better off.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

7für7

Regular
Green 😭 so nice to see

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
Looks like about the lowest volume traded in 6 months. Whatever that may mean.

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
VVDN Technologies
@vvdn_tech

Akida™ Edge AI Box, a powerhouse in a compact form! Developed by VVDN and BrainChip, this cutting-edge device integrates the BrainChip AKD1000 AI Accelerators and NXP’s http://i.MX 8M Plus SoC more at:https://bit.ly/3WKrDkf #EdgeAI #Innovation #AI #TechSolutions
Thanks Slade - I've been holding my breath since the first announcement ...

For those of us who are "X" reluctant:

https://www.vvdntech.com/vision/akida-edge-ai-box

Developed in collaboration between VVDN and BrainChip, the Akida™ Edge AI Box is a small form factor device designed to accelerate AI processing and enable advanced AI solutions at the Edge. With the integration of two BrainChip AKD1000 AI Accelerators and NXP's i.MX 8M Plus SoC, this box can execute diverse AI applications for vision, voice, vibration, and many other sensor applications. By processing data close to the sensor, security and privacy are enhanced through minimizing the need for cloud connectivity and reducing exposure of sensitive data.

VVDN and BrainChip also offer customization options to meet specific end-customer requirements.

Highlights​

• NXP i.MX 8M Plus Quad SoC
  • 2 x BrainChip AKD1000 Processors
  • 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC
  • Supports Linux Embedded OS Version 6.1
  • Small and Compact Size Enclosure
  • Easy to Build, Deploy, and Manage AI at the Edge
  • Supports 12VDC with an External Power Adapter

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

davidfitz

Regular
Thanks Slade - I've been holding my breath since the first announcement ...

For those of us who are "X" reluctant:

https://www.vvdntech.com/vision/akida-edge-ai-box

Developed in collaboration between VVDN and BrainChip, the Akida™ Edge AI Box is a small form factor device designed to accelerate AI processing and enable advanced AI solutions at the Edge. With the integration of two BrainChip AKD1000 AI Accelerators and NXP's i.MX 8M Plus SoC, this box can execute diverse AI applications for vision, voice, vibration, and many other sensor applications. By processing data close to the sensor, security and privacy are enhanced through minimizing the need for cloud connectivity and reducing exposure of sensitive data.

VVDN and BrainChip also offer customization options to meet specific end-customer requirements.

Highlights​

• NXP i.MX 8M Plus Quad SoC
  • 2 x BrainChip AKD1000 Processors
  • 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC
  • Supports Linux Embedded OS Version 6.1
  • Small and Compact Size Enclosure
  • Easy to Build, Deploy, and Manage AI at the Edge
  • Supports 12VDC with an External Power Adapter
Let's hope that they can sell more than 50. Whilst the comment sounds a bit sarcastic, I believe that their client base is a bit bigger than ours!

• Fire
Top Bottom