BRN Discussion Ongoing

manny100

Regular
Yeah they are looneys but so are people that believe that Pitt St "research" valuations hold any weight. They are a report paid for by Brainchip to promote the business and increase awareness/investment into the company. Take them with a grain of salt.
To date no one has been able to find any fault with the Pitt Street report. They mainly rely on fact based information and interviews with key management.
If they were dodgy they would be out of business by now.
They provide reports for uncovered and under the investment radar companies and are aimed at the larger investment community.
They recognise that AI at the Edge is new and is about to embark on exponential growth and that BRN has a stellar patent portfolio. The $1.59 value is basically the patent value with any later deals and business growth thrown in.
Basically everyone connected with BRN knew/knows the patents alone are very valuable. BRN just had to get Pitt Street to tell the investment world.
The down rampers/shorters over on the crapper have a Financial interest in a falling SP so they bury talk of patent value and flog the no revenue angle.
Even if deals are signed off later this year BRN may be only able to release limited information.
I suspect some of the shorters have many accounts. Some posts of late amount to psychotic rage filled outbursts.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

DK6161

Regular
Value is subjective.
Subjective indeed.
My guess is we should be anywhere between 4.20 and 10x Microsoft.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

Can't wait till the next podcast btw. Surely major news as expected. Exciting times!

Reactions: 1 users
Great find, I think we need to be more proactive in pushing for signings. I was thinking following each and everyone of them and throwing the odd "you guys working with AKIDA" comment under their posts. Jesse used to be very good at doing this.
Those using LinkedIn should consider helping out.
Cheers
Yeah great idea, if you want to piss people off.. (no offence to you personally Jesse).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

manny100

Regular
Unfortunately I think the share price will hurt the next few months… because i already have my amount of shares I wanted to buy 😭 it will get hard to resist!

View attachment 67310
Fortunately I have saved a little up my sleeve to add.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Subjective indeed.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

Can't wait till the next podcast btw. Surely major news as expected. Exciting times!
Yeah, you keep laughing 😉

Personally, I hope you laugh till you start vomiting and choke on it..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

DK6161

Regular
Yeah great idea, if you want to piss people off.. (no offence to you personally Jesse).
I personally think it worked well, just by looking at the SP when we started bombing people about AKIDA

DK6161

Regular
Yeah, you keep laughing 😉

Personally, I hope you laugh till you start vomiting and choke on it..
Interested Rob Riggle GIF by ABC Network

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Subjective indeed.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

Give it rest Bacon. You just don’t have the intelligence to be clever or witty. Focus on your night shift and try to save a few pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

manny100

Regular
I like that BRN are using part of the funds to develop TENNS derivatives, GEN 2 derivative to support LLM at the Edge and a GEN 2 system to allow for customer evaluation ( this will show our superiority and assist customer decision making).
Tony Lewis mentioned that GEN 3 would be able to be programmed by everyday people like us.
BRN is not standing still, and the future looks bright.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Subjective indeed.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

1722410919908.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Subjective indeed.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

GREAT POST

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rhorizontal.w700.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Give it rest Bacon. You just don’t have the intelligence to be clever or witty. Focus on your night shift and try to save a few pennies.
I'm not sure if it is the once loved and lovable BaconLover, or if, as it's been suggested, that BaconLover is now Tom&Jerry on the crapper.

But if either are, what the Hell happened to them?

I remember BaconLover, had a major sook, when FactFinder criticised his Iceberg posts and that was the beginning of the end..
Before that, he was a Great and positive contributor.

We have all obviously gotten older and some weary, over this long BrainChip journey..

But it appears BaconLover, became old and bitter.

And that's the worst kind of old.

20240731_174855.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Kozikan

Regular
Yes I have added another 200,00 shares to the pot today, and looking to double/triple that again tomorrow depending on where Tony responds. Very silly not to top up when prices are this low.
Soon I will be joining the ranks of Peter and Sean in terms of shareholding.

Not advice obviously hehe
…… And finally , THE GOLDEN KNOB Award of 2024 for post contributions goes to

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
What a bunch of boring narrow minded people here.
Omg what happened to this site.
Really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

CHIPS

Regular
What a bunch of boring narrow minded people here.
Omg what happened to this site.
Really sad

Looking back at all your posts I cannot see any valuable contribution, so I would not be sad if you just left. Bye!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

manny100

Regular
I'm not sure if it is the once loved and lovable BaconLover, or if, as it's been suggested, that BaconLover is now Tom&Jerry on the crapper.

But if either are, what the Hell happened to them?

I remember BaconLover, had a major sook, when FactFinder criticised his Iceberg posts and that was the beginning of the end..
Before that, he was a Great and positive contributor.

We have all obviously gotten older and some weary, over this long BrainChip journey..

But it appears BaconLover, became old and bitter.

And that's the worst kind of old.

View attachment 67356
Ahhh, thanks for the background. It explains a lot.
A serial negative poster over on the crapper.
Always criticises a positive post and buries them. I thought he may be just another shorter.
I have him and others over there on ignore for some time. I can see that they have posted on the mobile but not content.
If you put the pests on ignore over there, the threads are quick reads.
The downrampers have really increased activity on the crapper of late.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Subjective indeed.
My only humble opinion.
Not advice

200w (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

AI HARDWARE & EDGE AI SUMMIT​

9-12 September, 2024

Partners  pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Kachoo

Regular
The Pom's got the idea 😉

When Life gives you lemons..

View attachment 67346

Are we all just the Walleys of the World, for investing in BrainChip?..

Personally, I don't think so.

I was actually thinking of looking at the short positions this morning, but it slipped my mind.

It was pretty obvious, that the 2 large pushes down yesterday, were caused by shorting games.

The thing to remember, is that these moves are forced.
In forcing, they are pushing down a spring.
Now the spring can break, it can buckle and it can lose it's "spring".
But it can also do what springs do and give a much more positive effect, to a positive move.

Sentiment after this recent CR is probably lower than it's been for a while, but while some are glum, the BrainChip team are still hard at work, to make this Company, the Global success story, we all know it can be.

This is a potentially hugely risky time, for shorters to be betting against BRN, or is it?

Let's hope they are the ones, that end up like this...

View attachment 67348

Again, untimely it's the Company, that must prove it's the Real Deal.
It's clearly an orchestrated push that volume of shorts.

My question is 4.4 million covered on the 25th so it really seams to me that the houses are playing a game of hot potato I mean really let's be honest who would take 8 million short at 19 cents the same entity buying the shares IMO.

Did BRN basicly lose all engagements? Be nice to have news maybe tomorrow for more then one reason 🤔

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom