BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
Ahhh, thanks for the background. It explains a lot.
A serial negative poster over on the crapper.
Always criticises a positive post and buries them. I thought he may be just another shorter.
I have him and others over there on ignore for some time. I can see that they have posted on the mobile but not content.
If you put the pests on ignore over there, the threads are quick reads.
The downrampers have really increased activity on the crapper of late.
Well let's be honest hear the company has not given us any real reason to be overly optimistic at this points things have gone quiet.

They kick the can down the road it's really pathetic and IR is silent does not awnser hard questions that really are not NDA.

So in hindsight I'll.say it that the serial posters with a negative outlook have been correct.

The few positive people and investment money that holding BRN is really either overloaded with share or just won't put any money into the company. Hence the price is what it is. If there was to be some investment you would see 18.5 cents actually hold we would be trading north of the SPP but yeah I guess who ever shorted sold down that load of shares left hand to right is playing games shaking people.

But have it we have not gotten any positive comercial news scice I don't remember. I'm actually shocked that 22 million nwas raise they mist have been shown something cause I seen nothing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Plebby

To date no one has been able to find any fault with the Pitt Street report. They mainly rely on fact based information and interviews with key management.
If they were dodgy they would be out of business by now.
They provide reports for uncovered and under the investment radar companies and are aimed at the larger investment community.
They recognise that AI at the Edge is new and is about to embark on exponential growth and that BRN has a stellar patent portfolio. The $1.59 value is basically the patent value with any later deals and business growth thrown in.
Basically everyone connected with BRN knew/knows the patents alone are very valuable. BRN just had to get Pitt Street to tell the investment world.
The down rampers/shorters over on the crapper have a Financial interest in a falling SP so they bury talk of patent value and flog the no revenue angle.
Even if deals are signed off later this year BRN may be only able to release limited information.
I suspect some of the shorters have many accounts. Some posts of late amount to psychotic rage filled outbursts.
I don’t think many would find any of the facts or information presented in the Pitt street report to be false or incorrect.

However, the report and its SP valuation are clearly underpinned by a relatively optimistic case in which the companies commercial viability begins to come to fruition - of which we have seen no evidence yet.

This, coupled with the fact that the report was funded by BRN leave even strong brainchip supporters wondering whether or not the report is actually worth the paper it’s written on (I personally don’t think so).

I understand that the company is scrambling for some positive news and appreciate management trying to have some level of positive effect on the SP (or secure investment for a CR?). However, in the longer term I would rather see our investment dollars contributed to furthering our tech advantage/procuring deals than put into reports which are fundamentally meaningless given recent SP movement and company events.

Just my take.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
Great find, I think we need to be more proactive in pushing for signings. I was thinking following each and everyone of them and throwing the odd "you guys working with AKIDA" comment under their posts. Jesse used to be very good at doing this.
Those using LinkedIn should consider helping out.
Cheers
Your sarcastic posts are beginning to annoy me. Why don't you piss off back to the crapper...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

DK6161

Regular
Your sarcastic posts are beginning to annoy me. Why don't you piss off back to the crapper...
Nothing sarcastic about my post.
I really want the company to succeed so that I can laugh at the naysayers. If you don't like positivity, then this forum is not the right place for you buddy. Back to the crapper you go then..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
As previuosly stated by @TECH and now confirmed to me via TD , there will be a June Quarter 2024 Podcast.

I have submitted a question on why the CEO/BOD decided to close the R&D facility in Perth.

So, as you all have expressed your dismay/concerns regarding the state/direction of the company, get off your arses and submit questions you would like addressed.

Akida Ballista

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

manny100

Regular
Well let's be honest hear the company has not given us any real reason to be overly optimistic at this points things have gone quiet.

They kick the can down the road it's really pathetic and IR is silent does not awnser hard questions that really are not NDA.

So in hindsight I'll.say it that the serial posters with a negative outlook have been correct.

The few positive people and investment money that holding BRN is really either overloaded with share or just won't put any money into the company. Hence the price is what it is. If there was to be some investment you would see 18.5 cents actually hold we would be trading north of the SPP but yeah I guess who ever shorted sold down that load of shares left hand to right is playing games shaking people.

But have it we have not gotten any positive comercial news scice I don't remember. I'm actually shocked that 22 million nwas raise they mist have been shown something cause I seen nothing.
Shorters deal with the now and short term SP. Yes they have done well. There job is to get the current SP to fall. BRN's role is to set the future up, hence an eco system etc. No short cuts unfortunately.
I am a long term holder so I deal with the longer term and I am confident that AI at the Edge will arrive and enjoy exponential growth. We are just not there yet.
I am also confident that BRN will play a role in the fast growing Edge industry.
In the meantime even 20% or 25% of the Pitt street patent valuation will see a handy short term profit on the current SP if we sold now. However the short term is not a worry for long termers only shorters.
If we received an offer of say 25% of the Pitt Street valuation the shorters would be stampeding the exits worried about a possible bidding war. We have after all a stellar patent portfolio. Will not happen short term IMO.
I am not the slightest bit worried about revenue. It's an easy target for shorters sow a bit of fear and uncertainty.
Wonder if we get the usual after raise open news to kick things on a bit.
Brokers advise companies to make an effort to get something out. The quarterly is due soon. Anything else?

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

FiveBucks

Regular
To date no one has been able to find any fault with the Pitt Street report. They mainly rely on fact based information and interviews with key management.
If they were dodgy they would be out of business by now.
They provide reports for uncovered and under the investment radar companies and are aimed at the larger investment community.
They recognise that AI at the Edge is new and is about to embark on exponential growth and that BRN has a stellar patent portfolio. The $1.59 value is basically the patent value with any later deals and business growth thrown in.
Basically everyone connected with BRN knew/knows the patents alone are very valuable. BRN just had to get Pitt Street to tell the investment world.
The down rampers/shorters over on the crapper have a Financial interest in a falling SP so they bury talk of patent value and flog the no revenue angle.
Even if deals are signed off later this year BRN may be only able to release limited information.
I suspect some of the shorters have many accounts. Some posts of late amount to psychotic rage filled outbursts.

There are no faults in the content. Nobody is denying that.

Value of patents? A patent means nothing if nobody is buying the product that is covered by the patent. And every week that passes without a sale actually decreases the value of our patents because they are time constrained.

I'm not trying to be negative but I understand it is probably coming off that way.

I have a tonne of shares. Deep in the red and hurting as are most are other shareholders. A Pitt St advertisement is not going to affect market sentiment and it sure as hell isn't going to turn around our share price.

The only thing that will turn us around now are multiple IP sales.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Shorters deal with the now and short term SP. Yes they have done well. There job is to get the current SP to fall. BRN's role is to set the future up, hence an eco system etc. No short cuts unfortunately.
I am a long term holder so I deal with the longer term and I am confident that AI at the Edge will arrive and enjoy exponential growth. We are just not there yet.
I am also confident that BRN will play a role in the fast growing Edge industry.
In the meantime even 20% or 25% of the Pitt street patent valuation will see a handy short term profit on the current SP if we sold now. However the short term is not a worry for long termers only shorters.
If we received an offer of say 25% of the Pitt Street valuation the shorters would be stampeding the exits worried about a possible bidding war. We have after all a stellar patent portfolio. Will not happen short term IMO.
I am not the slightest bit worried about revenue. It's an easy target for shorters sow a bit of fear and uncertainty.
Brokers advise companies to make an effort to get something out. The quarterly is due soon. Anything else?
We just had the June quarterly results...

Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The "job" of getting the SP to fall is a crime.

Legally, all they can do is due diligence and base their bets on that. They can't use a jigger to get the horse to move, and we can rest easy that the ASX and ASIC police this to the hilt.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

GazDix

Regular
Baconlover is alright. I think he just got sick of the 'holiness' around FF. He was still better than the obvious shorters or posters paid for their shitty existence or using German aliaes and whatnot.

Back to business, the words that bugged me right after thinking about the AGM is 'win'. 'We will win'. Win what exactly?

The team (not just Sean of course but who the hell knows to be fair) flew to South Korea afterwards. Samsung soon awarded a contract to a UK company but I can't remember their name. It was some startup neuromorphic company for a competition from memory.

We have no NDAs revealed. No important boom under the team - Sean.

But.... Follow the money here and follow the liquidity cycle. Our 'noise' is louder than others from my research.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
The "job" of getting the SP to fall is a crime.

Legally, all they can do is due diligence and base their bets on that. They can't use a jigger to get the horse to move, and we can rest easy that the ASX and ASIC police this to the hilt.
Yes, that's correct Diogenese.
Messing with those kind of things, will land you in deep water, with the ASIC.

20240801_001524.jpg

Those guys are serious about upholding the Law and are not to be toyed with!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

stockduck

Regular
Baconlover is alright. I think he just got sick of the 'holiness' around FF. He was still better than the obvious shorters or posters paid for their shitty existence or using German aliaes and whatnot.

Back to business, the words that bugged me right after thinking about the AGM is 'win'. 'We will win'. Win what exactly?

The team (not just Sean of course but who the hell knows to be fair) flew to South Korea afterwards. Samsung soon awarded a contract to a UK company but I can't remember their name. It was some startup neuromorphic company for a competition from memory.

We have no NDAs revealed. No important boom under the team - Sean.

But.... Follow the money here and follow the liquidity cycle. Our 'noise' is louder than others from my research.
What is about innatera? Could they work with our IP, or is this diffrent...?

Reactions: 1 users

stockduck

Regular
I found a german untiversity "playing with akida iP":

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Nothing sarcastic about my post.
I really want the company to succeed so that I can laugh at the naysayers. If you don't like positivity, then this forum is not the right place for you buddy. Back to the crapper you go then..
1722450720200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’m guessing they are shorting it very hard to see the uptake in the recent cap raise for us investors fail dramatically so they can spread more negative news.

1722451386212.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
There are no faults in the content. Nobody is denying that.

Value of patents? A patent means nothing if nobody is buying the product that is covered by the patent. And every week that passes without a sale actually decreases the value of our patents because they are time constrained.

I'm not trying to be negative but I understand it is probably coming off that way.

I have a tonne of shares. Deep in the red and hurting as are most are other shareholders. A Pitt St advertisement is not going to affect market sentiment and it sure as hell isn't going to turn around our share price.

The only thing that will turn us around now are multiple IP sales.
The value of the patents will be realised as the market for AI at the Edge takes off. When the exponential growth begins our patents and eco system will be seen by larger Edge laggards as an easy market entry..
As they say at the gym ' no gain without pain'. And it takes a while to see results.

Reactions: 7 users

KiKi

Regular
The value of the patents will be realised as the market for AI at the Edge takes off. When the exponential growth begins our patents and eco system will be seen by larger Edge laggards as an easy market entry..
As they say at the gym ' no gain without pain'. And it takes a while to see results.

How long are our patents secured for?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000017424.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Thinking