BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
I haven't seen anything written about the lack of options associated with this raise.
Not only was there minimal discount, but NO attaching options.

I don't know about others here, but all but one of the companies I hold that have run CR's over that last 18 months have had to attach options to attract investment. It's been tough to get the $'s. The granting of options inevitably leads to heads being dumped for a small profit, and said "investors" holding options only.

Not the case here. Seemed that the business case was enough to attract the required investment. IMO, this is a HUGE positive.

BTW, the company that ran the SPP without the options was hoping to raise $2M , raised $7.8M, 4x oversubscribed. . 20% of existing holders participated.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Meatloaf

Regular
Yo
One positive of all of ''this' is, at least now we know your litmus test for success is HC and MF.
You’re kidding right. I was stating the obvious.
Had nothing to do with any success test.
Once again, you prove yourself to not contribute anything of any value. Except bash anyone who dares to ask questions.

As a LT SH I believe that I have a right to ask questions.

I’m not going to keep blindly protecting management if the results are not there.

Reactions: 12 users
Bit hard to transfer any money when there is no Bpay number!!!!
We won't get any retail take up of the SPP without a Bpay and reference number Tony!!!!

View attachment 67129
I’ve asked and maybe we will get a new asx announcement if it was a normal error

Cyw

Regular
I’ve asked and maybe we will get a new asx announcement if it was a normal error
As with all cap raise, we will get a separate email or letter with a personalised application form which includes all details for the payment, including BPay info.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular
The SPP opens Thursday 1st of August.

Reactions: 2 users
As with all cap raise, we will get a separate email or letter with a personalised application form which includes all details for the payment, including BPay info.
Would have been nice to be told this maybe in the announcement (unless I missed it) but especially when u email the company after and then got a response to use the asx announcement application form.

Reactions: 1 users

GDJR69

Regular
At this stage, I don't understand why people are still blaming the shorters for the depressed share price... Despite having a commercially available product since 1Q2022, the company has had no sales for the the better part of the last 8 or so quarters, and barely (if any) NRE income (which usually would be an indication of future sales), no known contracts approaching on the horizon, yet bleeding $7m each quarter on average... the last commercial agreement involving any significant payments happened under LDN/PVDM's watch. Our last 4C revenues were $48,000. That's 1.25% of expenditure for the quarter, and we're not even talking about profit here. The 4C before that we had double the revenue ($90k), which made up 2.1% of expenditure. Even without shorts where do you think the price would be?

Now if I'm a fisherman and every night I catch 5 fish, which isn't enough to feed the kids, I don't keep doing the same thing. I either get a bigger net or change the fishing spot and timing.

Sean has done what he can, we need another CEO who can hit the ball out of the park, not creep a wicket every few bats. He told us to judge his performance by the financials, so that's what we should do. We can't afford to wait till the end of his 5-year plan to see that it has failed, then spend another year looking for a new CEO and giving him another half a decade of run time. We don't want to be Betamax. Someone has to bear the responsibility of the share price dropping more than 50% over the time period, and it sure isn't the shorter.
I agree. We can't blame shorters for the share price. The problem with the share price is obvious - no results after so much was promised a few years ago. If ever there was a time to seal a deal it's now so we can only hope the company is serious when they say they are close to a few deals. It's never been needed more.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Really, you’re going to correct me on using “we are”, cmon man, get real. I believe that besides myself, there are many SH who are not very happy atm.
However, if it makes you feel better I will rephrase:
I am not happy with the current situation.

Now, can you explain to me why they decided to do a CR.
More development, that’s why.
Where’s the IP contracts, where’s the revenue.

I’m livid atm and so should all the SH be cause we need them to deliver.

Sean said 2024 was a make or break year, well he better pull a rabbit out the hat cause he ain’t surviving the next AGM
Yup.... another year, another big fat nothing, beyond "hey give us some money, I'll be good for it next month promised, big things are coming".

Like many, I feel this is becoming a joke. AGM sounded promising to me... CR now looks like the same old same old.

Anyways. Back to my cave I go.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
I agree. We can't blame shorters for the share price. The problem with the share price is obvious - no results after so much was promised a few years ago. If ever there was a time to seal a deal it's now so we can only hope the company is serious when they say they are close to a few deals. It's never been needed more.
I need to correct you there, maybe if you change it we can’t just blame the shorters for the SP and I might give you a

1721950524708.gif

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Does anyone know how you get an application form for the SPP?
A personalised one with your holdings unique reference number should be sent your email.
Mine has not arrived yet but would expect it should sometime next week.
Check your junk email in case it gets classified as spam.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Man oh man
This company just keep the crap mistakes coming. Totally poor handling of just about every announcement mistakes mistake and more mistakes.
Time for an overhaul
So if you want to buy you can’t because some one has no idea what they are doing by the looks.

No wonder our two leaders left in embarrassment.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

"normal error" :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately it has come to a point where we take every mistake in their releases as a given.

Last edited:
I need to correct you there, maybe if you change it we can’t just blame the shorters for the SP and I might give you a

View attachment 67130

Let me put it this way, who in their right mind would short NVDIA currently? Each quarter setting records, AI potential increasing, you'd have rocks in yer head if you want to go short. If your share price increases because of increasing revenue, the shorters have no game to play. Yet with all that hype and investment interest in AI, we're not even covering 1/50th of our expenses?

• Fire

GDJR69

Regular
Let me put it this way, who in their right mind would short NVDIA currently? Each quarter setting records, AI potential increasing, you'd have rocks in yer head if you want to go short. If your share price increases because of increasing revenue, the shorters have no game to play. Yet with all that hype and investment interest in AI, we're not even covering 1/50th of our expenses?
It's so frustrating that with the AI market apparently booming we can't seem to get a customer with the product we have. The product appears to be good as you look at the TP reviews and they are all saying it's a game changer. But when is our game going to change?!

• Fire

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Nothing new but i just thought I'd screenshot the Edge box info for comparative purposes for those interested.

Does anyone know the difference in price between the two?

BrainChip's Edge Box

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 11.38.20 am.png

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 11.38.31 am.png

NVIDIA's Edge Box
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 11.38.55 am.png

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 11.39.06 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
Man oh man
This company just keep the crap mistakes coming. Totally poor handling of just about every announcement mistakes mistake and more mistakes.
Time for an overhaul
So if you want to buy you can’t because some one has no idea what they are doing by the looks.

No wonder our two leaders left in embarrassment.
SPP application forms are always personalised with your own individual reference number and arrive via mail/email.This is normal procedure. How is this a mistake by the company?

Top Bottom