BRN Discussion Ongoing

Must be a full moon as this place is full of em today

1721987977714.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Plebby

Evening Plebby,

An interesting take on where we are and what you think you have invested in.

Also very interesting phasing. Almost as if it was written by a lawyer.

Anyway, lets have a look at this paragraph.....

"Whilst I relate to the issues that many have with Sean and the current leadership team (I'm on your side), I think that many have placed an unrealistic (admittedly one contributed to by leadership/BOD themselves) expectation on their shoulders.(I'm on their side) The task of procuring a long term revenue generating deal was always an enormous one. (What the Donald D, WE ARE AN IP COMPANY, THIS IS WHAT WE DO) Deapite not meeting their initial expectations of revenue generating deals being signed within their initial tenure, I think many may need to take a step back and realise the enormity and complexity of their task."

"The task of procuring a long term revenue generating deal was always an enormous one"

You speak in the singular alot. As if the company is interested in one deal and one deal only. We need multiple licenses sold every year, for years on end, until royalities from past sales, kicks in. Only then will BRN be a truely profitable company.

I won't bother with the rest of the rubbish......
Hi FJ,

Not written by a lawyer - just written by someone who has dropped a chunk into the company and has hoped like we all have to see it pay off.

I only speak in the singular because of the effect even 1 deal would have on the company moving forward. I also hope for multiple deals to be signed and for BRN and Akida to become ‘ubiquitous’ across multiple industries.

As I noted, this is just my take on where we currently sit and I’m sure many punters will view it and our current circumstances very differently.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Dammit!
A few months back I had an image on PVDM on stage, in a turle neck (pick your colour), announcing Akida on to the world stage. Complete with XTC in the background playing "Senses working overtime"

Now I've got Sean with.............

Such a great song but love this version and video better

FJ-215

Regular
Hi FJ,

Not written by a lawyer - just written by someone who has dropped a chunk into the company and has hoped like we all have to see it pay off.

I only speak in the singular because of the effect even 1 deal would have on the company moving forward. I also hope for multiple deals to be signed and for BRN and Akida to become ‘ubiquitous’ across multiple industries.

As I noted, this is just my take on where we currently sit and I’m sure many punters will view it and our current circumstances very differently.
All good,

As a LTH, with the path that has been choosen by the current BoD, one deal here or there is not enough. Five to ten per year depending on the value as a collective is the bare minimum.

That is break even for a company just finding its feet.

Is there another company on the planet offering "one shot learning"?

FJ-215

Regular
Such a great song but love this version and video better

Oh god,

As if I wasn't celibate enough already.

😥

• Haha

manny100

Regular
All good,

As a LTH, with the path that has been choosen by the current BoD, one deal here or there is not enough. Five to ten per year depending on the value as a collective is the bare minimum.

That is break even for a company just finding its feet.

Is there another company on the planet offering "one shot learning"?
Not sure but probably a few claim the 'one shot' but no one has TENNS which is a game changer

Reactions: 6 users

HUSS

Regular
I am not frequently post in this forum. But i am really disappointed from what happened in the last few days! We were waiting an announcement for big deal, we got CR though we have enough cash at hand at least for two quarters. This surprise CR never mentioned in the last AGM if i remember correctly, its just came from no where!!

We really as a longterm SHs needs an update through podcast or something from the CEO and management of whats going on! I don’t care about what Sean always writes in the 4C as general repeating statements.

Also Last AGM one guy asked him about what happened with existing contracts with Megachips and Renesas. I didn’t like his answer as i remember as he said “ we don’t know, its their own business and we don’t get into their business” sorry mr Sean i believe its also your business and your team job to check with them what going on with their licences and if everything and Akida works well and also ask them what about their latest announcement last year about tapping out akida chip if they need any help etc etc. Mr Sean, if you cannot till date bring new IP deal, we expect from you at least to follow up with the existing deals!?righ! Its not like something that companies buy licenses and disappear!!! This is ABC in business relationships I think !!

Cheers,

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I am not frequently post in this forum. But i am really disappointed from what happened in the last few days! We were waiting an announcement for big deal, we got CR though we have enough cash at hand at least for two quarters. This surprise CR never mentioned in the last AGM if i remember correctly, its just came from no where!!

We really as a longterm SHs needs an update through podcast or something from the CEO and management of whats going on! I don’t care about what Sean always writes in the 4C as general repeating statements.

Also Last AGM one guy asked him about what happened with existing contracts with Megachips and Renesas. I didn’t like his answer as i remember as he said “ we don’t know, its their own business and we don’t get into their business” sorry mr Sean i believe its also your business and your team job to check with them what going on with their licences and if everything and Akida works well and also ask them what about their latest announcement last year about tapping out akida chip if they need any help etc etc. Mr Sean, if you cannot till date bring new IP deal, we expect from you at least to follow up with the existing deals!?righ! Its not like something that companies buy licenses and disappear!!! This is ABC in business relationships I think !!

Cheers,
1721990713092.gif

FJ-215

Regular
Not sure but probably a few claim the 'one shot' but no one has TENNS which is a game changer
Has anyone bought a license for TENN's.

Or is it a concept we are working on......hence the CR to fund its development.

Hi FJ,

1721990893684.gif

Hi FJ,

IMG_0789.png

Good afternoon stakeholders,

Well, after thinking about what I read yesterday, the only disappointing area for me was seeing $48,000 USD in cash receipts, am I to
assume that only 50 Edge-Box's were sold, meaning 100 AKD I chips, I stuck my neck out thinking the cash receipts would be north of
about $300,000, anyway, some may remember that I reached out to VVDN a little while ago and at the time of posting hadn't heard a word,
well a couple of weeks ago I received an email from them, promoting the company, but nothing about the Akida AI Edge-Box, then today I
received a direct invitation/request for a zoom call with the software product engineers team, at my earliest convenience !!

Maybe the way in which I worded my questions gave out the wrong impression, I think I'll need Jesse Chapmans engineering background
to get me out of this one !!

Back to the report.

Having calculated the funding, our balance sheet will include the following during this current quarter:

16.777 Million AUD (Cash on Hand)
5.565 Million AUD (LDA Capital- Final Payment)
25.000 Million AUD (Capital Raising/SPP)

47.342 Million AUD Total Funds

With a steady cash burn of around 6.154 Million AUD per quarter, it would indicate all things being equal, we will have around 23 months
or 7.69 quarters of runway, without any revenue, so help me God !!

Having Peter making himself available for the SAB is fantastic, despite losing 3 top class SAB members, the two coming onboard are
excellent replacements, with heaps of experience who will no doubt offer new dynamic ideas and a fresh prospective on things as we move
into this next phase.

On a sad note, I'm sorry to see our Research Institute close down, but I understand why to some degree, I can't state this as fact, but I'm
100% sure Peter would have been fighting hard to keep it open for business in downtown Perth.

So, overall, despite feeling a little disappointed with yesterdays news, many positives were visible and let's all be honest, the technology
isn't going away, it's only becoming stronger, month by month....we know Mercedes Benz is going to name another partner later this year,
maybe October ? who knows, we may just feature in the equation.

Keep the faith.....Tech ;)
How’s your January 2025 prediction going now?

For those that don't like dots, the concept of joining them literally or by association or the potential opps they present.......... look away now :LOL:

Obviously not saying these links are anything concrete or revenue generating ...yet, but this is just me looking at how an ecosystem can work, expand and create possible overlap opps for end users, developers etc to potentially gain experience with and exposure to Akida.

So Edge Impulse has solution partners like Brainchip and Arduino and Microchip.

I posted the other day that Arduino had now added support for Akida NPU on their Portenta X8.

Now a few days ago Edge Impulse announced they have integrated Microchip’s SAMA7G54 MPU into its EI platform.

So what .....well, that MPU just happens to be one of the same by the looks, that we showcased Akida integrated with at CES24. We've shown we can integrate with it and now I expect Edge Impulse can show they can be used to "sample raw data, build models, and deploy trained embedded machine learning models directly from the Edge Impulse studio" and I'm hoping including Akida for those that want to test it.

Is worthwhile looking at the links and what these boards do, are targeted at, how EI fits in enabling them and how Akida could be utilised which adds to exposure and trusting, further enquiries to revenue generating opps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom