BRN Discussion Ongoing

FJ-215

Regular
Interesting thing for me from the investor presentation......

> Development of a cloud-based FPGA system to run Akida 2.0 for customer evaluation purposes.

So still not taping out an actual chip. Is this a request from a potential customer? Surely we have the cash to do it!

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
How disappointing..........only interesting thing will be to see which institutions take up the offer. I'd be pretty sure it wouldn't be 100% underwritten unless the stock to be issued was already accounted for.

Reactions: 2 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Some good news is Peter is still here! now on the SAB

1721868400901.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mccabe84

Regular
If there's no IP deals before the next cap raise I'm out.. Sean is not delivering and seems to be all talk. IMO

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
im-angy-angry.gif

089651300c11434567cb6fae0f288198.gif

giphy-1.gif

giphy (2).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Shadow59

Regular
I thought Australians were the world experts at BS. Turns out some americans are better.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I'm happy enough with it.
Only a small discount, although I would have obviously preferred a premium..

We should have close to 30 million USD in the kitty, after all is said and done.

Not real keen on the 3 slides of Key Risks, in a 10 slide Investor Presentation though 🙄..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

GDJR69

Regular
I just read this as they need more working capital and want to raise it well before existing funds run out.

Reactions: 4 users

GDJR69

Regular
I'm happy enough with it.
Only a small discount, although I would have obviously preferred a premium..

We should have close to 30 million USD in the kitty, after all is said and done.

Not real keen on the 3 slides of Key Risks, in a 10 slide Investor Presentation though 🙄..
I agree, the 3 slides of risk are concerning.

Last edited:
  • Sad

7für7

Regular
Yeah… PvdM and co. As well someone baught in with 20million and people with 1000 to 5000 shares are complaining about the situation

Reactions: 1 users
I agree, the 3 slides of risk is concerning.
Better to be upfront about it, but would have been nice to condense it down a little..

Maybe a few less words and squeeze it into one?..

Almost seems like the focal point of the presentation..

Reactions: 3 users

Tezza

Regular
Well Brn is consistent, never fails to disappoint

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Regular
I agree, the 3 slides of risk is concerning.
I think it’s their job as well to tell their investors about the risks I guess… and we all know there are a lot of risks if you invest in a company in a very hard market

skutza

Regular
I have taken BRN off my watchlist. One day I'll read the paper and see I'm a millionaire. until that time, I'm done. I will not par take in any CR I will not sell a single share. i will not remember I hold BRN until it makes head lines. Good luck all, but overall the story is great, the execution is abysmal. I've got better things to do with my time than watch these guys promise the world and sink in the sea.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users

CWP

Regular
No revenue, big salaries, experienced staff leaving, continued promises with lack of accountability, what appears to be a lack of any actual financial progress toward break even status.
It does start to make you wonder if the technology isn’t all its cracked up to be ? The sector is pumping yet Brainchip appears to be sinking.
Was Mr Heir indeed a good hire ? His running out of time to deliver in my eyes, smoke and mirrors comes to mind…
Does anyone else find the “risks” section quite concerning ? Reads like a get out of jail free card for management if they can’t deliver on their promises.
Just my thoughts after the latest flop of a quarterly.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
I see it positive … I was not expecting anything actually… and we are still in the game… nothing is lost! Key investors are still in and hold. Other s buy in…. Now let’s move on

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Better to be upfront about it, but would have been nice to condense it down a little..

Maybe a few less words and squeeze it into one?..

Almost seems like the focal point of the presentation..
Would have liked to have seen a few pages of opportunities to help offset the risks!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
So much hope only to be let done yet again

1721869914336.gif

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

FiveBucks

Regular
I see it positive … I was not expecting anything actually… and we are still in the game… nothing is lost! Key investors are still in and hold. Other s buy in…. Now let’s move on

How is it nothing lost? Dilution just devalued your holding by 5%

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
No revenue, big salaries, experienced staff leaving, continued promises with lack of accountability, what appears to be a lack of any actual financial progress toward break even status.
It does start to make you wonder if the technology isn’t all its cracked up to be ? The sector is pumping yet Brainchip appears to be sinking.
Was Mr Heir indeed a good hire ? His running out of time to deliver in my eyes, smoke and mirrors comes to mind…
Does anyone else find the “risks” section quite concerning ? Reads like a get out of jail free card for management if they can’t deliver on their promises.
Just my thoughts after the latest flop of a quarterly.
I've been in this stock for years and invested a lot in it. We were given such an optimistic outlook for it but years after it has been released to market - nothing. What is going wrong? And how can it be fixed and a course to success steered? Management have to address this asap!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom