BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
I think it could be a very good news which would skyrocket the shareprice… but could be also a bad news and we could see the 10cent again…. Time will tell .. no financial advice

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Okay, without saying too much as I said don't want to get banned. Lets just say you are in a discord group and know someone who is heavily invested in BRN. That person may have been asked if they want to be part of a CR and then some of that information is talked about. Do you believe it, or is it just speculation, you decide. Aparently I'm not allowed to put that information here.

The company must ask people if they want to invest to do a CR, this information will get out. I will see as you will if there is a normal CR and a piece of small news involved also, to get people interested. I don't know for sure it’s just "speculation" if you know what I mean.
“if” the good news was known prior to a cap raise. That good news should be released to the market prior. They cannot do a private cap raise, then tell the market this “good news”. Different story if the news is related to the investor ie a customer.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

MegaportX

Regular
What will the capital be used for?
What will the issued shares be used for ?
LDA capital arrangement stalled by the short fella.
Thinking thinking thinking.
Waiting. :cool:
Just give it to us Sean.

Reactions: 4 users

Dijon101

Regular
I think it could be a very good news which would skyrocket the shareprice… but could be also a bad news and we could see the 10cent again…. Time will tell .. no financial advice
Obviously not financial advice, as it would be the worst financial advice in the history of financial advice...

(Unless some told you to buy AVZ)

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Obviously not financial advice, as it would be the worst financial advice in the history of financial advice...

(Unless some told you to buy AVZ)

:LOL:
It was again obvious not meant serious….more sarcastic …But ok

RobjHunt

Regular
My Dad would say that you can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets fullest first 😉

Pantene Peeps 😉

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
What will the capital be used for?
What will the issued shares be used for ?
LDA capital arrangement stalled by the short fella.
Thinking thinking thinking.
Waiting. :cool:
Just give it to us Sean.
And not the usual way thanks..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
the-sound-of-silence-simon-and-garfunkel.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
I personally expect an announcement in the next view minutes… could be wrong… time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

skutza

Regular
I wonder if we apply for suspension, it gets worded like. We request a suspension in trading due to continuing CR in relation to an acquisition?

• Thinking
  • Fire

Tezza

Regular
Extension looking likely

FJ-215

Regular
They could at least put out the quarterly and give us something to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Announcement can be at any time today up until 7pm! EST

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
Someone overslept maybe

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I wonder if I can send Tony a claim for PTSD?

tumblr_c0e3309874ccb79bad650d4c06d7e7a5_8257c706_540.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
I thought without an annoncement they had to open trade this morning.

'Duration of the trading halt – BRN expects the trading halt will be in place until the earlier of the time at which BRN makes an announcement in relation to a capital raise, or the commencement of trading on Thursday, 25 July 2024. '

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

ndefries

Regular
Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, BrainChip Holdings Ltd (BRN, ASX: BRN) requests the immediate implementation of a trading halt in its securities, being fully paid ordinary shares, to apply from the time of receipt of this request by ASX and until the earlier of the Company making an announcement relating to a capital raise, or the commencement of trading on Thursday, 25 July 2024.

the halt has expired - so strange

Reactions: 12 users

NickBRN

is it unusual that Anil, out of the blue, retired two weeks prior to this trading halt / CR?
As others have said, perhaps he was completely comfortable that a cornerstone investor was coming on board and he can retire comfortably?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.1, BrainChip Holdings Ltd (BRN, ASX: BRN) requests the immediate implementation of a trading halt in its securities, being fully paid ordinary shares, to apply from the time of receipt of this request by ASX and until the earlier of the Company making an announcement relating to a capital raise, or the commencement of trading on Thursday, 25 July 2024.

the halt has expired - so strange

Surely it can't be another typo? 🤣🤣

Very cleverly, typos are Brainchip's checksum. If an announcement didn't contain one, it's fake news!

• Haha
Top Bottom