BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
I already posted the terms of the CR and info. Zeebot deleted my post as financial advice? Its in suspension and can't be traded, so not sure why it was deleted. You'll see the info, sorry i can't post it again, in fear of being banned........:sick:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular
Relax bro… take it with Humor.. it’s better than all the weird Spekulations..no one knows until they bring out the announcement…

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Plebby

Emerged
No, no I mean if you read generally the news… or you just wake up and follow your day without news
The unfiltered garbage you trot out every day has become increasingly hard to read.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

7für7

Regular
The unfiltered garbage you trot out every day has become increasingly hard to read.
So why don’t put me on igno than? I don’t care what you think…

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
When I share informations with links etc very less people like it… but if I make some fun,…here you go… 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
I already posted the terms of the CR and info. Zeebot deleted my post as financial advice? Its in suspension and can't be traded, so not sure why it was deleted. You'll see the info, sorry i can't post it again, in fear of being banned........:sick:
Where/how did you find out Skutza?

Are you one of those Americans?..

• Haha
When I share informations with links etc very less people like it… but if I make some fun,…here you go… 🤦🏻‍♂️
And people say Germans don't have a sense of humour..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Where/how did you find out Skutza?

Are you one of those Americans?..
Don't get fooled by what people speculate. Nothing really special coming IMO?. I believe we will get 'some' good news. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder so they say.

• Thinking

7für7

Regular
And people say Germans don't have a sense of humour..
I’m not German… I was born there and as soon as I had the ability to move my a, i took the Chance and left da house

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Don't get fooled by what people speculate. Nothing really special coming IMO?. I believe we will get 'some' good news. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder so they say.
there-is-now-a-generation-that-doesnt-care-to-know-what-v0-fohiplw3bl2c1.jpeg

Was she, or wasn't she a woman?..

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I’m confused. Where did you get the information from? Or are you just speculating too?

• Thinking
I’m confused. Where did you get the information from? Or are you just speculating too?
Im the only one allowed to be confused

1721862297705.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

7für7

Regular
Wake up, folks... no one really knows what's going on. Don’t wait for a breakthrough message from someone who doesn’t know the situation either. Statements like “I expect positive outcomes, but it’s subjective” are just attempts to seem important. If it’s negative, it’s positive for a shorter, and vice versa. Just wait and don’t get worked up... buying or selling isn't possible right now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Shadow59

Regular
There has to be an announcement in the next 50mins.🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Read behind the lines… what you will see is emptiness in this case
20240725_083617.jpg

Never liked the Riddler..

I always preferred the straight shooters.

20240725_083600.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
Okay, without saying too much as I said don't want to get banned. Lets just say you are in a discord group and know someone who is heavily invested in BRN. That person may have been asked if they want to be part of a CR and then some of that information is talked about. Do you believe it, or is it just speculation, you decide. Aparently I'm not allowed to put that information here.

The company must ask people if they want to invest to do a CR, this information will get out. I will see as you will if there is a normal CR and a piece of small news involved also, to get people interested. I don't know for sure its just "speculation" if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 8 users

Kachoo

Regular
Lok at it this way it could be a injection of money 💰 from a positive partner.

The worse could be its dilution for a cap raise. Which if this was it they would just do the capital call which makes it seem unlikely.

• Thinking
Top Bottom