BRN Discussion Ongoing

Nice TTM

IMG_20240612_203709.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Hmmmm....I know we had advertised for same role but now there is a R Systems Inc involved? Haven't viewed then side by side yet but look pretty similar from memory.

I see the CMSIS and Edge Impulse experience requests too. CMSIS appears a standard attached to ARM for obvious reasons?

Senior Machine Learning Engineer​

• Laguna Hills, CA
  • Posted 10 hours ago | Updated 10 hours ago

Save
Apply now

Dice Match​

Overview

On Site

Depends on Experience

Accepts corp to corp applications
Contract - W2
Contract - 9 Month(s)
Skills
machine learning
C++
SDK
CMSIS
Show 1 more

Job Details​

Position: Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Duration: 6 to 9 Months Contract to Hire
SUMMARY:
  • A principal goal for the Sr. AI/ML Engineering is to bridge core engineering activities into commercialization efforts.
  • This includes technical analyzing and building models, starting with the pipeline, training and deployment to Akida Edge based hardware.
  • This is a hands-on position, working as team member in resolving higher level technical and customer relations issues.
  • This position needs to be able to understand and maintain working, technical knowledge of our client s core technologies in order to provide full top level technical support for client model zoo.
  • The Akida model zoo is targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection.
  • You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with the internal engineers and management teams as well as external customers, understand their objectives and needs to develop and articulate solutions to address customers requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • ENGINEERING Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop technical solutions for Client Akida Neuromorphic IP, NPU System-on-Chip (NSoC) and software that enables full front to back solutions, from training to edge-based deployment.
  • Helps define deliverables, and work in tandem with the customer engagement and engineering teams to produce and deliver workflows, products and services for both Client current and future customers as well as eco-systems partners.
  • Work closely with Product, Sales, Engineering and Advanced Research to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in technology handoff for commercialization and delivery.
  • As a team member gaining fundamental knowledge related to machine learning functions and field deployments of NPU IP and use cases.
  • Be a critical part of the customer engineering team, developing workflows and procedures for implementing models into a process so that customers have an easy well documented process.
  • Working with the other AI/ML and HW/SW team members, to clearly define the hardware and s/w tool roadmap with critical milestones, dependencies to meet milestones that are agreed upon.
  • MARKETING Participate in strategy and execute continuous benchmarking activities to ensure market competitiveness; identify strengths/weaknesses; feedback to organization for improvement.
  • Along with Sales, lead the definition, design, and launch of customer centric evaluation boards and or modules to highlight company value-add and differentiation.
  • Part of the team that performs basic application layer s/w coding, debugging and optimizing process from building models to edge deployment specifically targeted towards edge-based design with serious constraint on power and latency.
  • SALES Train and deploy models based on public and custom datasets to implement a real-life demonstration system to correlate assumptions related to ease of use, performance, and applications.
  • Be the first to back up sales and field technical team sales team of system architects and AI/ML engineers.
  • Handle basic level of application advice.
  • In conjunction with Product Marketing Team, deliver technical content for customer collateral (and consumption) Serve as a catalyst for growth in the marketplace by representing Client at technical conferences and events to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, and trends impacting the AI Industry.
  • Working knowledge of design processes and methodology; (ie ISO, Automotive Qualification) Ensure all technical documentation is customer- friendly and consumable.
  • GENERAL Develop service level standards focused on response times, issue resolution, service quality, and customer satisfaction.
  • Establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer support and that reflect industry best practices.
  • Ensure systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
  • Manage resource decision-making, planning, and best practices.
  • Align technical customer support activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
  • Take ownership of unresolved technical issues, and bridge with Sales and Engineering teams to solve and/or develop solutions.
  • Manage customer technical relationships as required and work with internal resources to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
  • Communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group.
QUALIFICATIONS:
  • To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
  • The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
  • Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience:
  • B.S. in Computer Science, or EE; will consider experience in lieu of education.
  • Requires a very high technical acumen and understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, TensorFlow.
  • Should have hands on experience in being a part of small team and various matrixes from engineering, corporate applications and marketing.
  • Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting a plus and other ML networks and deep understanding.
  • Ideally should come from AI focused company either from engineering development group or an application engineering group for a AI product Fist hand knowledge of SDK like CMSIS, Edge Impulse or other AI/ML deployment platforms for the edge.
  • Experience with Git version control system Experience in CPUs, Tools and methodologies, machine learning, C++ programming PCB design, layout, and bring-up experience a plus.
  • Has been a part of a small tiger team, with strict deliverables and milestones Has been in front line customer support role.
  • Comfortable as a player coach this is a very small team and the member needs to spend 80% doing and 20% contributing to high level objectives.
Other Skills and Abilities:
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability to compose routine reports and correspondence.
  • Ability to effectively communicate with persons of various social, cultural, , and educational backgrounds
  • Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
  • Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment.
  • Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
  • Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents, such as policies and procedures, routine mail, contracts and instruction manuals.
  • Ability to compose routine reports and correspondence
Report this job
  • Dice Id: rsystems
  • Position Id: 8316254
  • Posted 10 hours ago

Looks like this role will be a resident engineer based at Brainchip HQ.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Looks like this role will be a resident engineer based at Brainchip HQ.
Possibly given the Laguna but could just an indenifier and is outsourced remote through R Systems on contract for ~ 9 mths. Sounds almost project based on something :unsure:

Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000016366.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Your time left here is limited.
Your time left here is limited. S
Your time left here is limited. Se
Your time left here is limited. Sea
Your time left here is limited. Sean
Your time left here is limited, Sean, and so are your $
As I can see, you are no longer invested… so,…..GET THE F… out of here! You and your friends are ridiculous. What’s your mission? Make your own podcast for people who are interested in your negativity…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Hmmm, why hasn't this page been updated?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Iseki

Regular
As I can see, you are no longer invested… so,…..GET THE F… out of here! You and your friends are ridiculous. What’s your mission? Make your own broadcast for people who are interested in your negativity…
Huh? I'm invested in the truth. Bad posts that imply we are in iphones or burger chains or various Arm products are fraud. The race is on to get in somewhere, but our Board is bad. They are lazy and taking money under false pretences that we are about to sign something. You're just a newcommer and you don't really understand. People have lost a lot of money. The only investors are sad old Nanna and Pop investors.

I don't know who your stackbroker is, yet I do know that your stockbroker does not have a buy reccommendation.

This is my mission - to get some honest board members who can tell us what the company's options are going forward.

We have a German saying here at the Ski lodge. Everything in life has an ending, except a frankfurter, that has two.

Achtungh Fur - Time to put pressure on the lazy, hopeless board.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know time frame on Ant61 and turning Brainchip on???
I have not heard anything about it since takeoff

Reactions: 5 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
See that guy on the right? He's an IP-Only seller. Quite rare.
And on the left? He's an IP-Only buyer. Even rarer.
And together they live the dream.
1718215840936.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DK6161

Regular
Huh? I'm invested in the truth. Bad posts that imply we are in iphones or burger chains or various Arm products are fraud. The race is on to get in somewhere, but our Board is bad. They are lazy and taking money under false pretences that we are about to sign something. You're just a newcommer and you don't really understand. People have lost a lot of money. The only investors are sad old Nanna and Pop investors.

I don't know who your stackbroker is, yet I do know that your stockbroker does not have a buy reccommendation.

This is my mission - to get some honest board members who can tell us what the company's options are going forward.

We have a German saying here at the Ski lodge. Everything in life has an ending, except a frankfurter, that has two.

Achtungh Fur - Time to put pressure on the lazy, hopeless board.
Shut up! You are talking too much of the truth, which is frowned upon in this cult.
Just watch the financials.....oh wait

All the ex ARM employees are slowly and quietly leaving the company.
The next big announcement will be another another podcast. Enough said.

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Imminent. Watch the financials

• Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
I thought this was very interesting, Elon saying not really using cnns anymore??

Brainchip researcher leaping to Elons defence?
1000016377.jpg
1000016380.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

7für7

Regular
Shut up! You are talking too much of the truth, which is frowned upon in this cult.
Just watch the financials.....oh wait

All the ex ARM employees are slowly and quietly leaving the company.
The next big announcement will be another another podcast. Enough said.
Go back to your hotcrapper forum T&J you are a clown 🤡🤡🤡

7für7

Regular
As I can remember, there is no timeframe communicated. They will communicate the results as soon as they get them

Reactions: 1 users

BrainShit

Regular
BrainChip gets a mention, along with Syntiant, just before the 10 min mark.

[08:22] Nice, we don't need massive TOPS or heavy headpipes ... we're on the side which is more cost-effective, power-efficient, and easier to program, making them a better choice for applications with simpler computational requirements and power constraints.

The choice between an FPGA and an MCU depends on the specific requirements of the application, such as performance, power consumption, flexibility, cost, and development effort.

That's why we target edge devices and beeing not an NVIDIA rival... because, in some cases, a hybrid approach combining both technologies may be the optimal solution.

Cost is often the dominant factor in why a microcontroller or an ASIC is chosen over an FPGA for large-volume applications.

1000033947.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DK6161

Regular
As I can remember, there is no timeframe communicated. They will communicate the results as soon as they get them
No, if I recall correctly, the timeframe is imminent. The European Space Agency was also very interested and looking at using Akida 2 in their next projects, which is imminent!

As I said before, watch the financials.

Not advice.
DYOR.

• Fire
Top Bottom