• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
BrainChip gets a mention, along with Syntiant, just before the 10 min mark.

Hi Dingo....all pretty quiet on the western front as far as shareholders are concerned, but just listening to that podcast, which I
thought was excellent, you can just feel the passion, mind-blowing excitement in Jan's voice and body language, he speaks
very well and it's great that Brainchip is donkey deep with Edge Impulse....I'm expecting exciting developments to play out over
the course of the next 12 month time frame.

Fingers crossed the tide turns in our favour, it's definitely overdue.

Cheers Tech ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Hi Dingo....all pretty quiet on the western front as far as shareholders are concerned, but just listening to that podcast, which I
thought was excellent, you can just feel the passion, mind-blowing excitement in Jan's voice and body language, he speaks
very well and it's great that Brainchip is donkey deep with Edge Impulse....I'm expecting exciting developments to play out over
the course of the next 12 month time frame.

Fingers crossed the tide turns in our favour, it's definitely overdue.

Cheers Tech ;)
Yes, C'mon and let's get these deals over the line!

giphy.gif

They can't resist our charisma forever..

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Iseki

Regular
You're sounding desperate and miserable like your mate DK. Get well soon

View attachment 64670
See that guy on the right? He's an IP-Only seller. Quite rare.
And on the left? He's an IP-Only buyer. Even rarer.
And together they live the dream.

The Pope

Regular
Yep correct. I also asked him if he met Bill Gates from Microsoft. He also shared a really funny story about playing tennis together with him at P Diddy's house. They all nice guys from what I heard.
Will do some research using Bing and report back.

Not advice.
DYOR
You haven’t changed but not unexpected.
When you do research ( loose term for you) you should actually use facts rather than BS you generally put here and elsewhere. Take care.

Reactions: 3 users
See that guy on the right? He's an IP-Only seller. Quite rare.
And on the left? He's an IP-Only buyer. Even rarer.
And together they live the dream.
If you're not happy with BrainChip's business model, maybe invest in a company whose business model suits your criteria Iseki, because I'm pretty sure they're not going to change it, because you have a problem with it.

The late stage selection process, that Sean spoke of at the AGM, of us being down to the last 2 or 3, is not with Companies who want to buy a few hundred thousand chips.

These are Global scale Companies, with multi-year product plans.

Just one of these, will "make" BrainChip.

While Sean's strategy, may not seem like the quickest way to success, it is actually the wisest in my opinion, as producing millions of chips, at great cost, of a paradigm changing technology and then trying to flog them off, to a World resistant to change, is inherently very risky and an even quicker way, to burn through cash and increase shareholder dilution.

No one is happy, with the pace of commercial progress here.

But it does take Time and I personally have belief, faith and confidence, in the BrainChip team and Company, being successful.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

FJ-215

Regular
If you're not happy with BrainChip's business model, maybe invest in a company whose business model suits your criteria Iseki, because I'm pretty sure they're not going to change it, because you have a problem with it.

The late stage selection process, that Sean spoke of at the AGM, of us being down to the last 2 or 3, is not with Companies who want to buy a few hundred thousand chips.

These are Global scale Companies, with multi-year product plans.

Just one of these, will "make" BrainChip.

While Sean's strategy, may not seem like the quickest way to success, it is actually the wisest in my opinion, as producing millions of chips, at great cost, of a paradigm changing technology and then trying to flog them off, to a World resistant to change, is inherently very risky and an even quicker way, to burn through cash and increase shareholder dilution.

No one is happy, with the pace of commercial progress here.

But it does take Time and I personally have belief, faith and confidence, in the BrainChip team and Company, being successful.
Hi DB,

Nvidia are currently producing chips that are cutting edge, first in class, kick arse and light years ahead of all competitors. They control something like 80% of their market and the real kicker........They are producing chips with a 75% profit margin!

BRN went down the IP route because it was meant to be more profitable than producing actual chips. Nvidia have destroyed that line of thinking!

Ground breaking chips/h/ware are leading the way in AI.

Yes, we are targeting the edge, I get the difference.

So, maybe we tune into the Nvidia model rather than the ARM model and sell the world on using the Akida neuromorphic chips that we produce at a stonkingly huge profit margin.

We seem to be really good at hardware.
The problem seems to be that our software is........

SHIT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hi DB,

Nvidia are currently producing chips that are cutting edge, first in class, kick arse and light years ahead of all competitors. They control something like 80% of their market and the real kicker........They are producing chips with a 75% profit margin!

BRN went down the IP route because it was meant to be more profitable than producing actual chips. Nvidia have destroyed that line of thinking!

So, maybe we tune into the Nvidia model rather than the ARM model and sell the world on using the Akida neuromorphic chips that we produce at a stonkingly huge profit margin.

SHIT!!!
TENNs is software FJ..
I think your general opinion of our software is misguided..

As for NVIDIA's profit margins, I think that has everything to do with the premiums that they put on their products, their newest chips costing 30 to 40k USD.
They certainly didn't cost them anywhere near that to produce.

They can charge these prices, because of their position in the Market.

A new kid on the block, currently ankle biter, cannot possibly charge those sort of premiums on chips and expect to get sales.

Plus, as you acknowledged, our Market, is completely different.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

DK6161

Regular
Yes, I asked him at a bit before the AGM started this year. There were a few others listening. Another BRN person was also there next to Sean when I asked and they shared a funny story because I asked. My recall is they think Elon is a really nice guy. I didn’t ask timeline when this happened but it sounded like it wasn’t a few years ago. Doesn’t mean anything really but he has meet him. Hope this helps

Edit - based on the story sean shared about Elon musk then it appears he may have meet him after 22 dec 2022. You are going to search on google now. Lol
It may mean nothing from a timeline point of view but Sean and others in BRN did say at the AGM they are talking to some of the biggest companies on the planet. As always I suggest all please DYOR
When you do research ( loose term for you) you should actually use facts rather than BS you generally put here and elsewhere. Take care.

manny100

Regular
Hi DB,

SHIT!!!
Sean said around 90% margins on IP. Beats NVIDIA 75%.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
"The problem seems to be that our software is........SHIT!!!"

Fair enough, that's your opinion, but based on what ?....are you a software engineer ?

I'm certainly not, but I'm sure if any of the guys based out of our Toulouse office read that, they would be pretty unimpressed.

Our teams are world class in the Neuromorphic sphere, getting staff who are qualified or at the level that we require is extremely
hard, many have to adopt to this new architecture, it takes time, maybe I'm the only shareholder in Australia who believes that we
currently have the best team to drive us forward in spiking neural architectures, I challenge any Australian shareholder to name
another company specializing in this field who currently have around 75 staff focused, trained in this ground breaking technology.

Our share price is an honest reflection of bot trading, manipulation, no revenue...interestingly, the share market traditionally focuses
on the future, but not 3 years out, where we have been placed since 2015, it's always been a lonely road, just ask Peter.

I certainly would never criticize any of your team, hardware, software, management or Board, they are way more qualified than I
am to make professional decisions, the hard unpopular decisions, the sort of decisions that will define us as a company, who is not
only trustworthy. but one who has good morals and acts with integrity, maybe, just maybe that's why our partnerships have exploded
over the last 18 months !!

To be in an industry where trust plays such a huge part, Brainchip can hold it's head up high, we have proven ourselves worthy to
deal with, apart from Ford, maybe.

Cheers and goodnight........Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hey drop kick...

Congratulations.

Your time left here is limited.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_9079.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Top Bottom