1718273104860.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Joe Biden What GIF by The Democrats
SP went up because of our logo used in the Intel Foundry presentation. Since then nothing happened, hence the SP when back to 💩

I reckon you and @Iseki are the kinda dudes who count their money every day.

Sounds miserable. I am sorry you have to suffer like this.

No amount of denying it and no amount of motley fool articles you write will compensate for this unhealthy lifestyle.

Oh well.....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
I reckon you and @Iseki are the kinda dudes who count their money every day.

Sounds miserable. I am sorry you have to suffer like this.

No amount of denying it and no amount of motley fool articles you write will compensate for this unhealthy lifestyle.

Oh well.....
What's funny is people like you assuming disgruntled shareholders like us are from Motley Fool.
Oh well.....

Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
What's funny is people like you assuming disgruntled shareholders like us are from Motley Fool.
Oh well.....
"disgruntled shareholders"

LMAO...

Keep selling your cheap narrative and keep counting your money every day.

Good luck

1000018405.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
LMAO...
Keep pretending all is fine, but deep inside we know you are hurting every day.

Good luck

soccer portugal GIF by Fusion
ROFL...

Speaking for me now?

There is no end to your misery.

Stop clogging this forum up with your insecurities.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
Is it the reason apple share bounces more than 10% after the announcement.
On device LLM models.
I assume it is good for brainchip whether we are involved with Apple or not.
Future looks very attractive.
Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
Huh? I'm invested in the truth. Bad posts that imply we are in iphones or burger chains or various Arm products are fraud. The race is on to get in somewhere, but our Board is bad. They are lazy and taking money under false pretences that we are about to sign something. You're just a newcommer and you don't really understand. People have lost a lot of money. The only investors are sad old Nanna and Pop investors.

I don't know who your stackbroker is, yet I do know that your stockbroker does not have a buy reccommendation.

This is my mission - to get some honest board members who can tell us what the company's options are going forward.

We have a German saying here at the Ski lodge. Everything in life has an ending, except a frankfurter, that has two.

Achtungh Fur - Time to put pressure on the lazy, hopeless board.
At the AGM it was clear that engagements are getting close to decision time.
If there are none by the next AGM then yes there will be changes probably big changes.
It's a bit early to start screaming sack the board. We have just had TENNS and GEN 2
Once Edge growth is upon us the value of our Patent portfolio alone will likely be many multiples of the current SP.
So it's a bit premature to get the sads.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

DK6161

Regular
ROFL...

Speaking for me now?

There is no end to your misery.

Stop clogging this forum up with your insecurities.
Stop reporting my posts.
It shows your insecurities.

Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular
At the AGM it was clear that engagements are getting close to decision time.
If there are none by the next AGM then yes there will be changes probably big changes.
It's a bit early to start screaming sack the board. We have just had TENNS and GEN 2
Once Edge growth is upon us the value of our Patent portfolio alone will likely be many multiples of the current SP.
So it's a bit premature to get the sads.
I also wrote about ot recently but some people are not interested in facts communicated by the CEO. They are only interested and focused in negative things and fear and Self-spun doomsday scenarios and thought processes. These are the ones who would probably scream "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" at the slightest event and run out of the room whimpering, only to be caught outside and told to pull themselves together!

Okay, I'm getting too worked up again, sorry.

1718279044118.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So people moan about the shorters pushing the SP down, but what’s everyone prospective regarding the recent jump in sp from 0.16 to over 0.4 only to see it fall back to 0.2 again? As this must be an orchestrated pump and dump by someone? Or is it the same people that that know how to short the SP that also know how to pump and dump it?
There was extremely strong demand at the time, as DK said, due to the Intel Foundry convention and the publicity that gave us.

20240613_211159.jpg

There is always manipulation, but strong volume and demand is "harder" to fake (though Market Movers can still encourage it).

The value of something in this World, is purely based on what people are prepared to pay for it.

Any other factors, are pretty much irrelevant.

People are currently paying AUD$102,166.91 for a Bitcoin, something that will never produce an income and you cannot see or hold.

It's value is based purely on the "Greater Fool" theory, in my opinion.
(sorry all you crypto lovers 😛).

Share spikes and dips, are also like this.
A fool to sell so low and a fool to buy so high.

The Intel exposure (as well as the Mercedes reveal) were just tastes, of what demand can do, for the shares in our Company.

This is the "joy" of being on the speculative side of Town.

When BrainChip lands a significant IP deal, the "dream" will begin it's crystallization into reality and the share price will move 4 or 5 times it's current value.

Future success, will begin to be baked into the share price.

Manipulation will continue, but at higher levels.

Ultimately, as we all know, BrainChip must prove the value of it's IP in the Marketplace.
Once this happens though, it will be very hard, to place a value, on a hot commodity.

Right now, we are in no man's land.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 44 users

Frangipani

Regular
Neuromophic chips = more than one chip. How could that sentence be written using the singular, ‘chip’?It would be stingy to give a PhD student only one chip to work with.

“Deployment on a neuromorphic chip” - voilà!

Your argument is not convincing: the singular - “neuromorphic chip” - can simply refer to a specific type of neuromorphic hardware (such as BrainChip’s Akida or Intel’s Loihi) and does not necessarily tell you anything about the actual number of individual chips / PCIe boards / dev kits purchased.

Steven Peters, the former Mercedes Head of AI Research (2016-2022), who oversaw the Vision EQXX concept car project before returning to the world of academia full-time (at TU Darmstadt), used the singular that way when describing in a German podcast how his team had utilised Akida - I am pretty sure the Mercedes-Benz AI Research department did not only purchase a single AKD1000 device (despite the region’s stereotypical Swabian stinginess):

Steven Peters: “Wir haben außerdem sehr viele Themen begleitet, die jetzt auch gerade ‘nen sehr sehr großen Hype auslösen, sag’ ich mal - das ist alles, was mit Energieeffizienz und KI zu tun hat. Wir haben das in dem Projekt Vision EQXX damals auch demonstrieren dürfen: Da haben wir die Sprachbedienung erstmalig - nach unserer Kenntnis erstmalig - auf einem neuromorphischen Chip umgesetzt, d.h., der läuft extrem energieeffizient - im Prinzip hat er die gleiche, vor Kunde die gleiche [? etwas unverständlich, evtl. meinte er für den Kunden?] Funktion, es ändert sich gar nichts, nur es läuft eben viel energieeffizienter ab. Jetzt ist die Sprachbedienung keine große Energiesenke in dem Auto, aber es war ein Use Case, an dem man mal zeigen konnte, dass es geht, und unser großes Ziel jetzt - auch in meiner wissenschaftlichen Forschung an der TU Darmstadt - ist, für sicherheitsrelevante Themen, wie jetzt z.B. die Perzeption - die Objekterkennung beim automatisierten Fahren - auf solchen Chips, mit solchen neuronalen Netzen auch eben energieeffizienter zu machen. Und dann sind wir wirklich in einer hochsicherheitsrelevanten, offensichtlich hochsicherheitsrelevanten Anwendung, und das ist noch ‘ne, ‘ne harte Nuss.” (…)

Steven Peters: “In addition, we were involved in a lot of topics that are currently generating a lot of hype, I'd say - everything that has to do with energy efficiency and AI. We were also able to demonstrate this in the Vision EQXX project: we implemented voice control on a neuromorphic chip for the first time - to our knowledge for the first time - which means it runs extremely energy-efficiently. In principle it has the same, … [? somewhat incomprehensible in the original, perhaps he meant for the customer?] function, nothing changes at all, it just runs much more energy-efficiently. Now, voice control is not a major energy sink in the car, but it was a use case that showed it works, and our big goal now - also in my scientific research at TU Darmstadt - is to make safety-relevant topics, such as perception - object recognition in automated driving - more energy-efficient on such chips, with such neural networks. And then we will really be in a highly safety-relevant, obviously highly safety-relevant application [more freely translated “we’ll be dealing with…”], and that is still a tough nut to crack.”
[Highly safety-relevant is the literal translation of the adjective hochsicherheitsrelevant, which Steven Peters uses in the German original; I‘d be inclined to use the English translation safety-critical here, but I am not sure whether those two terms would be equivalent in automotive tech speak]

And here is how other companies/universities/research institutes mention neuromorphic hardware in their job descriptions, often naming the specific neuromorphic hardware the job applicant will be working with - the AVL one might actually hint at Akida 2.0 with its “port model to run on neuromorphic computing system (or simulator)”:

8A602588-775A-4812-B7A4-D6D4C08F5629.jpeg

71FC9CF0-1A14-4CFB-A49A-BA91AA33CA19.jpeg

2283C637-F947-4AB7-AFE2-906C92D0E0FA.jpeg

8B842EAE-F492-44D6-B8E7-3DEDDED6B2C3.jpeg

F4CBDDF8-5239-4715-8183-578E06B9972E.jpeg
7AD0B4DB-BCC2-4AFE-8D93-1AF59AB1AB2A.jpeg

If Mercedes had meanwhile already decided on BrainChip as their exclusive neuromorphic partner, why didn’t the job description simply read “deployment on Akida” or “the Akida neuromorphic platform” instead of “neuromorphic chips”?

You are drawing conclusions based on nothing.

That’s not true.

Did you stop reading my post after the first sentence?
I based my post’s argument on four observations - how about rebutting them factually rather than belittling me?!

Truth is we don’t know what Mercedes have decided but we do know they have had some great success with Akida.

I never said it was a fact that Mercedes hadn’t yet made a decision - I made it clear it is my opinion, based on several observations. We may, however, end up never finding out whether this was really the case.

In fact, we will possibly only ever find out, if Mercedes were to pick another neuromorphic partner, which is obviously not the outcome I wish for. But does that mean I should ignore the evidence that in my eyes is pointing to one of those cases that Sean Hehir alluded to in his speech at the AGM, where BrainChip competes with one or two other vendors for a final selection?

Sometimes you just got to be patient and wait,

Oh, I am very patient - as I’ve said before, I believe most of us BRN shareholders have been massively underestimating the time it takes to get disruptive technology implemented into products.

Especially in the automotive industry, where - at least in Europe - ISO certification is required before carmakers can transition novel parts from a concept car to mass production. I do not believe that Akida (or any other neuromorphic hardware) has yet been implemented in Mercedes vehicles that are already being sold on the market.

Earlier this year, Magnus Östberg reminded everyone that automotive-grade chips are essential for implementing neuromorphic technology into mass market cars. I believe whoever achieves this, would readily market their success as a “world’s first”.

and not post for the sake of posting.

Taking another stab at me here, I see.

Well, for the record: I am not.
My post related to a company we’ve known to be engaged with, and as much as we hope the collaboration will go on and bear fruit in the form of the revenue we are all waiting for, we just don’t know. And quite possibly not even our CEO and CTO do at this point in time.

I posted yet another puzzle piece in the mystery shrouded around the radio silence regarding the collaboration between BRN and MB, a new piece of information which I found rather telling, so why are you insinuating I posted merely for the sake of posting?

It seems, you, however, are posting for the sake of criticising me?
Otherwise please explain why you claimed my conclusions are purportedly “based on nothing” and why you only addressed one of the points I made (albeit unconvincingly).

Oh and by the way, the Mercedes-Benz job description was referring to “new chip technologies”, which I would take to be relating to neuromorphic hardware rather than software:

Brainchip's Temporal Event-based Neural Networks and PoLynomial Expansion In Adaptive Distributed Event-based Systems could well be two new technologies that Mercedes need more employees working on.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_9097.jpeg

In May 2024, industry professionals congregated in Detroit to attend InCabin USA. The event addressed key safety concerns in the automotive industry and explored the latest solutions to help mitigate traffic fatalities.

A longstanding bias in passive safety systems is a pressing issue in the design of automotive vehicles, with features such as seatbelts and airbags typically tested and designed for an ‘average’ adult male. These systems are thus less effective for those who do not fit this mold, including women, children and elderly occupants. As a result, a ‘one-size fits all’ approach creates a lack of equity in safety, with passengers who differ from the ‘standard’ facing a greater likelihood of injury when involved in an accident.

Untitled-design-78.png

During InCabin, Patrick Laufer, Development Engineer at IAV GmbH, presented several factors that can contribute towards the risk of injuries. For example, people with a high BMI are more prone to neck injuries and damage to extremities, while people with a higher seating position are more likely to experience head injuries.

To address these risks, Laufer highlighted the value of Driver/ Occupant Monitoring Systems (DMS/ OMS) which can detect the body pose, head pose, age, gender, weight and height of occupants within a car. In doing so, their profile can be determined and passive safety features can be adapted to best suit their metrics. Specifically, this technology uses occupant classification to match drivers and passengers to corresponding test dummies and apply the safety systems that have proven to be most effective for their stance.

However, in order to do so accurately, sophisticated solutions are required. This technology surpasses the capabilities of many in-cabin driver monitoring systems (DMS), which are primarily being rolled out to detect impairments such as drowsiness or distraction.

A Consolidated Solution​

To effectively integrate adaptive restraint systems into new vehicles, Fabian Windbacher, Lead Deep Learning Engineer, presented emotion3D’s goal of creating a robust single-camera solution for all in-cabin applications. Alongside meeting short-term mandates for driver monitoring, this solution looks ahead to upcoming regulations relating to adaptive restraints.

To capture all occupants, in-cabin solutions need a wider field of view than those focused on the driver. Windbacher noted that currently, a multi-camera solution is a functional way of achieving this; however, this leads to greater costs.

emotion3D therefore aims to offer a single-camera solution that can simultaneously capture multiple features. In doing so, it can provide a more cost-effective and scalable solution for enhancing safety and meeting future regulatory demands.

To address this need, the company showcased its 1-megapixel high field-of-view (FoV) Driver and Occupant Monitoring System (DOMS) at InCabin, which combines active safety, passive safety, and user experience features.

emotion3D at InCabin USA

emotion3D at InCabin USA
© emotion3D
In line with the vision for observing more than just the driver, Patrice Roulet-Fontani, VP Technology & Co-Founder at ImmerVision, presented ImmerVision’s wide-angle camera designs that can capture the whole cabin with a single lens.

Alongside providing a wider field of view, this technology stacks optical elements to magnify the driver’s face and ensure high resolution of the eyes to optimise the accuracy of driver monitoring.

In doing so, the solution can simultaneously meet the needs of both driver and occupant monitoring.

Depth Sensing​

In addition to capturing more of the cabin, sensors that inform passive safety systems also need to provide more data than DMS, including depth data. This allows the systems to offer an exact view of the position of the occupants inside the cabin in safety-critical cases, such as for informing the precise, effective deployment of an airbag depending on the occupant’s profile and position.

At InCabin, Henrik Lind, Chief Research Officer at Smart Eye highlighted that this function surpasses the abilities of traditional infrared illumination, which captures a two-dimensional image for driver monitoring.

Instead, Smart Eye’s technology combines 2D images with depth-sensing technologies, such as indirect Time of Flight (iToF) and structured light, to create accurate 3D representations of the vehicle’s interior. This enables precise measurement of the distances between people, objects and other surfaces within the cabin. As a result, adaptive systems can customise key safety measures for each occupant, such as airbag deployment.

The InCabin USA exhibition

The InCabin USA exhibition
© Sense Media
To optimise these capabilities, Bahman Hadji, Segment Lead at onsemi highlighted the need to smartly deploy a combination of sensing technologies, integrating imaging and depth output.

For example, onsemi’s technology employs radar and iToF sensors for depth sensing and presence detection. Here, radar detects the presence of occupants while iToF provides precise location and movement data.

This combination provides a comprehensive view of the cabin and ensures that all safety measures are accurately informed by real-time data.

The use of both technologies provides greater reliability and accuracy, as each system can validate and complement the data from the other. This is crucial for critical safety applications, where accuracy is paramount.

With these developments, InCabin USA highlighted significant advancements in automotive safety, addressing the need for more equitable and adaptive passive safety systems. By providing consolidated and integrated sensing technologies, key players in the field are working to provide real-time, personalised safety measures in a functional and cost-effective manner. This will ultimately help reduce fatalities and serious injuries caused by traffic accidents.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The largest company by market capitalization in our sector is Atlassian at $42 billion. I'd like to think that that will be a modest sum when BRN does achieve its potential.

I also like to think that BHP will need to get used to being number 2.

... where the hell are all the sheep?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Frangipani

Regular
Do you have a link?

It seems to be the last paragraph of this article on the BrainChip website…

…originally published on The Next Platform on Jan 30, 2020:

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
“Deployment on a neuromorphic chip” - voilà!

Your argument is not convincing: the singular - “neuromorphic chip” - can simply refer to a specific type of neuromorphic hardware (such as BrainChip’s Akida or Intel’s Loihi) and does not necessarily tell you anything about the actual number of individual chips / PCIe boards / dev kits purchased.

Steven Peters, the former Mercedes Head of AI Research (2016-2022), who oversaw the Vision EQXX concept car project before returning to the world of academia full-time (at TU Darmstadt), used the singular that way when describing in a German podcast how his team had utilised Akida - I am pretty sure the Mercedes-Benz AI Research department did not only purchase a single AKD1000 device (despite the region’s stereotypical Swabian stinginess):

And here is how other companies/universities/research institutes mention neuromorphic hardware in their job descriptions, often naming the specific neuromorphic hardware the job applicant will be working with - the AVL one might actually hint at Akida 2.0 with its “port model to run on neuromorphic computing system (or simulator)”:

View attachment 64754
View attachment 64755

View attachment 64756

View attachment 64757

View attachment 64758 View attachment 64759

If Mercedes had meanwhile already decided on BrainChip as their exclusive neuromorphic partner, why didn’t the job description simply read “deployment on Akida” or “the Akida neuromorphic platform” instead of “neuromorphic chips”?

That’s not true.

Did you stop reading my post after the first sentence?
I based my post’s argument on four observations - how about rebutting them factually rather than belittling me?!

I never said it was a fact that Mercedes hadn’t yet made a decision - I made it clear it is my opinion, based on several observations. We may, however, end up never finding out whether this was really the case.

In fact, we will possibly only ever find out, if Mercedes were to pick another neuromorphic partner, which is obviously not the outcome I wish for. But does that mean I should ignore the evidence that in my eyes is pointing to one of those cases that Sean Hehir alluded to in his speech at the AGM, where BrainChip competes with one or two other vendors for a final selection?

Oh, I am very patient - as I’ve said before, I believe most of us BRN shareholders have been massively underestimating the time it takes to get disruptive technology implemented into products.

Especially in the automotive industry, where - at least in Europe - ISO certification is required before carmakers can transition novel parts from a concept car to mass production. I do not believe that Akida (or any other neuromorphic hardware) has yet been implemented in Mercedes vehicles that are already being sold on the market.

Earlier this year, Magnus Östberg reminded everyone that automotive-grade chips are essential for implementing neuromorphic technology into mass market cars. I believe whoever achieves this, would readily market their success as a “world’s first”.

Taking another stab at me here, I see.

Well, for the record: I am not.
My post related to a company we’ve known to be engaged with, and as much as we hope the collaboration will go on and bear fruit in the form of the revenue we are all waiting for, we just don’t know. And quite possibly not even our CEO and CTO do at this point in time.

I posted yet another puzzle piece in the mystery shrouded around the radio silence regarding the collaboration between BRN and MB, a new piece of information which I found rather telling, so why are you insinuating I posted merely for the sake of posting?

It seems, you, however, are posting for the sake of criticising me?
Otherwise please explain why you claimed my conclusions are purportedly “based on nothing” and why you only addressed one of the points I made (albeit unconvincingly).

Oh and by the way, the Mercedes-Benz job description was referring to “new chip technologies”, which I would take to be relating to neuromorphic hardware rather than software:
Jesus, Im sorry

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Regular
It’s just a phrase i guess! We don't have to relate everything to the company "Apple." If someone writes Apple… He could just as well have written, "who will open Pandora's box" or “who stole my apple from the box in wich I had my raspberry as well” etc. It doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom