Frangipani

Regular
0F260164-7A52-4643-AFB8-378046F31363.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

cosors

👀
Cosors I fully believe that the SP is being played with but there are many factors that affect it.

The MB pumpbwas 100% overpriced then the big players got it right collected a bunch of shorts and worked the price down.

The price is easily pushed down when there is no new buyers the moment you increase buyers the algorithm pushes up as long as people buy it keeps pushing up. Even with dilution IMO our SP should be north of these level by quite a bit I have I see a value price at 60 cents a while back but with the addition of Tenns I will go north of that but that's strictly my opinion only so it means nothing.

But the biggest play was the way the noise drove people away from this stock the relentless down ramps were quite harsh and well most people don't understand this sector that BRN are in and easily pushed away on what would be viewed as short falls.

As Someone from the company put it they can't wait to show up these negative article writers. What people do not realise that the right deal could move this stock 10 times today's price. This is not thinkable for me cause of the long drop we have seen but the truth is it is possible. At the AGM it was quite the speech by Antonio about profitability and him basicly saying we can talk to any of the top brass in the semiconductor industry and they will listen to us that was the defining moment that says yeah BRN really does have the stuff then are here to deliver. Obviously the company took longer thenthey even thought to get to a comfortable level.
The thing is, the TCI.
I agree with you, there are always many factors and no one only answer.
My comment below refers to this TCI factor.
At the time when the tablecloth wasn't ironed, the ecosystem didn't exist nearly as much as it does today, there weren't nearly as many patents filed, there were no products in testing as today, no university for the foundation of the future sending their students out into the world, no ARM no Intel no - the list is long, the SP was 45% above what it is today and was by no means hyped. Take a look at the chart at the time. Argumentation about applicable factors or not. For a long time I thought of an evil player knitting his plan. Several times I was appeased and I adopted this attitude.
Nevertheless, the SP now is, in my view, largely a result of manipulation, and accordingly has to do with other factors.
I am anyway in love of SNN, TENN, cortical columns, event based and all that stuff.
And I don't give a damn about old tec like Nvidia. I'm still thinking about the photo of a humiliated CEO of the hottest Ai company in the world.

Your creativity and creation with words gets to the heart of the matter. I just call it the TCI factor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
What part don’t you get serious mate he looked over to the camera to talk to us . What do you think he is doing looking for butterfly’s ..... I except the director to do a better job as Sean should be given that Respect he was trying to look us directly in the eyes he was talking to the wrong bloody camera . All Iam saying is I expect better and all your bloody arrogance is just ridiculous He was looking off at nothing at it doesn’t look professional that’s all I was saying
Unbelievable
1716489794100.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Bit of a long video, but very engrossing, about progress with Tesla's Optimus humanoid robot.

Interesting, as part of the reason for design, is to plug the "human" holes, preventing 100% automation in factories.

Very interesting What it says from 32:10 as matches what we could easily accomplish, with less power (they are currently using the cars Full Self Driving "FSD" computer neural network).

The humanoid robot, is said by some, to be a future 1000 Trillion dollar market (by 2030?) and it's obviously Edge.

Would be nice to get a slice of that pie.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Bit of a long video, but very engrossing, about progress with Tesla's Optimus humanoid robot.

Interesting, as part of the reason for design, is to plug the "human" holes, preventing 100% automation in factories.

Very interesting What it says from 32:10 as matches what we could easily accomplish, with less power (they are currently using the cars Full Self Driving "FSD" computer neural network).

The humanoid robot, is said by some, to be a future 1000 Trillion dollar market (by 2030?) and it's obviously Edge.

Would be nice to get a slice of that pie.

Only 1000 trillion that’s more than the worlds yearly GDP 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular
Not sure I understood your question Baisyet. As who you are referring to.

Learning 🪴
i replied on wrong one, it was about AGM question and answer time, was listening to it and there was one who was very upset

Reactions: 2 users
Could be an interesting event to look out for:

"WWDC 2024 — June 10-14: Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is set to kick off on Monday, June 10.

Apple used WWDC 2023 to unveil the Vision Pro, but the stakes are even higher this year. The 2024 event is expected to showcase its renewed AI strategy."

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BrainShit

Regular

"Exciting times" ... I missed that....one time it will become the marketing slogan of BrainChip.

Like "Just do it" for Nike....

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Damo4

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

hotty4040

Regular
The thing is, the TCI.
I agree with you, there are always many factors and no one only answer.
My comment below refers to this TCI factor.
At the time when the tablecloth wasn't ironed, the ecosystem didn't exist nearly as much as it does today, there weren't nearly as many patents filed, there were no products in testing as today, no university for the foundation of the future sending their students out into the world, no ARM no Intel no - the list is long, the SP was 45% above what it is today and was by no means hyped. Take a look at the chart at the time. Argumentation about applicable factors or not. For a long time I thought of an evil player knitting his plan. Several times I was appeased and I adopted this attitude.
Nevertheless, the SP now is, in my view, largely a result of manipulation, and accordingly has to do with other factors.
I am anyway in love of SNN, TENN, cortical columns, event based and all that stuff.
And I don't give a damn about old tec like Nvidia. I'm still thinking about the photo of a humiliated CEO of the hottest Ai company in the world.

Your creativity and creation with words gets to the heart of the matter. I just call it the TCI factor.
TCI factor ?

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
@Smoothsailing I ignore you, so no need to spam the forum with this topic. It makes no sense because you don’t understand my point. 🫡✌️

Reactions: 2 users

HarryCool1

Regular
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Not sure exactly where he was going but I did over hear him say he was travelling for another 8 days or so, though if he got that special phonecall, he would redirect and go straight there. (wherever that was?)
"though if he got that special phonecall, he would redirect and go straight there."

Hi Wags.
Thanks for this.
Do you recall if he said that in a joking tone or a serious one?
If it was meant seriously, could mean news is imminent.
Here's hoping. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Wags

Regular
"though if he got that special phonecall, he would redirect and go straight there."

Hi Wags.
Thanks for this.
Do you racal if he said that in a joking tone or a serious one?
If it was meant seriously, could mean news is imminent.
Here's hoping. 🤣
Gidday Hop,
He was talking to another shareholder after the AGM formalities. I was waiting for them to finish to also have a chat to Sean. Thats what I overheard standing adjacent , and yes, he certainly appeared sincere and serious.
Who knows though, might have been that his Cybertruck was ready for delivery?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Gidday Hop,
He was talking to another shareholder after the AGM formalities. I was waiting for them to finish to also have a chat to Sean. Thats what I overheard standing adjacent , and yes, he certainly appeared sincere and serious.
Who knows though, might have been that his Cybertruck was ready for delivery?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh cool, Elon is giving out free Cybertrucks to those getting deals done now with Tesla, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom