BRN Discussion Ongoing

In documentaries and other non-fiction films, interviewees typically do not look directly at the camera during interviews for a few reasons:

There is difference when in the presentation style of two talking heads as they call it there is no third party as you put it . The third party is the camera the People who are watching the TV . Talking to us , looking us in the eye, showing us his intentions his mannerism ex.
As I said to you mate if you wish to continue to attack me let’s move it from here
OK, you both win, now....
1716454962013.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
So, once again… and last…the two gentlemen are interacting and summarizing the past meeting... Sean has nothing more to add, and he's not in front of the camera to prove anything to us, nor does he owe us an explanation. It would look unnatural if he were to stare into the camera while responding to his counterpart. This is my final statement! I found the interview very informative, as I have already mentioned. And to make you happy… even if he were staring into the camera, the information was more important...
Are you two still at it? Take it to the dm's

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
What part don’t you get serious mate he looked over to the camera to talk to us . What do you think he is doing looking for butterfly’s ..... I except the director to do a better job as Sean should be given that Respect he was trying to look us directly in the eyes he was talking to the wrong bloody camera . All Iam saying is I expect better and all your bloody arrogance is just ridiculous He was looking off at nothing at it doesn’t look professional that’s all I was saying
Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

hotty4040

Regular
Firstly your a clown who thinks he knows every thing most arrogant people have these tendencies, how do you know me anyway or anything about me as you clearly have got full knowledge of me ,,,,,, by the way genius I have worked on approx dozens of tv shows here in Australia and study and work in USA at UCLA for approx 6 years: So to honest with you listening to your dribble and putting up this your crap has made my blood boil. Who the fffffdo you think you are, how about go and get ffffl you clown I v had a gut fulll of you

Please settle down Smoothsailing ( time to find some becalmed waters ) before we are turned off your comments, personally.

You're just holding the wrong end of the stick with these opinions about 7fur7.

You both should just quit, the rediculous argument you're engaged in, IMHO. It's just pointless and trivial. Yes, you too 7fur7.

I found the interview/discussion quite interesting and informative for mine.

The PR over the last few days, has much improved, and it needed to.

Akida Ballista >>>>> Just stop it, and get back to the tech will you, it's just an embarrassment IMO <<<<<

hotty...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

7für7

Regular
Please settle down Smoothsailing ( time to find some becalmed waters ) before we are turned off your comments, personally.

You both should just quit, the rediculous argument you're engaged in, IMHO. It's just pointless and trivial. Yes, you too 7fur7.

Akida Ballista >>>>> Just stop it, and get back to the tech will you, it's just an embarrassment IMO <<<<<

hotty...

I want to apologize to all for the rambling! Sometimes it's hard to sit still. It's just in my blood! I deleted most of my comments good (k)night

Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Just got around to watching this, how can you not be excited about brainchips future after listening to that?

Sean speaks 100 times better when he's not reading off a sheet of paper, he's growing into the role.

Recommend all holders watch.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

TECH

Regular
Thank you @TECH for sharing!

If brainchip is trying to solve agricultural problems with neuromorphic technology, management should deal with the latest findings in syntropic agriculture and biocyclic humus soil. In my opinion, both are great pillars of hope for sufficient, affordable and healthy nutrition for the world population in times of accelerated climate change caused by man. (google translator)

Hi, send your suggestion to Tony to on send to the team in the US, things are very busy at present, so time maybe a factor, but
that doesn't mean that the "seed shouldn't be sown"....keep researching....regards Tech.

Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Flenton

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Charles we can only hope that Sean has been playing a round of golf with jensen
And I was thinking that if he is stopping off in Korea maybe Samsung or lg might be interested in our tech.
But given the fact that if Sean has not been anywhere outside of the states it could be micro dick mr gates it’s interesting thinking what company Brainchip have be speaking with
Who has the most advantages if they use our product And who has the most to gain
My honest opinion is it’s Apple.
100% in my opinion we've been in talks etc with Apple, for at least the last 3 or 4 years (since LDN cheekily mentioned them, as an example of the dangers of not sticking firmly to NDAs).

Perhaps even that, was a bit "too" cheeky, for Apple at the time..

But the facts are, they've tried doing things their "own way" up until now and have had all the problems with overheating hardware etc to prove it.

I think a marriage of Apple and BrainChip technology, would be a perfect match and fits in well with what Antonio said about a deal, that would make us "profitable overnight".

Only thing is, I'm sure Apple is the type of Company, that would want exclusivity, on any tech they used.

Which probably puts them out of the picture again..

• Thinking
  • Fire

Kachoo

Regular
What one needs to also understand is thT the larger exhibition is significantly more then the one table. This is really an example of they have more to show more to display and are investing more for a reason image.

What was the BRN market cap on the old table cloth debacle lol. Have to ask is out Market cap correct based on the table cloth indicator lol

• Haha

Kachoo

Regular
100% in my opinion we've been in talks etc with Apple, for at least the last 3 or 4 years (since LDN cheekily mentioned them, as an example of the dangers of not sticking firmly to NDAs).

Perhaps even that, was a bit "too" cheeky, for Apple at the time..

But the facts are, they've tried doing things their "own way" up until now and have had all the problems with overheating hardware etc to prove it.

I think a marriage of Apple and BrainChip technology, would be a perfect match and fits in well with what Antonio said about a deal, that would make us "profitable overnight".

Only thing is, I'm sure Apple is the type of Company, that would want exclusivity, on any tech they used.

Which probably puts them out of the picture again..
Not true cause if they did not conform Samsung will have the technology!

Apple is a realistic NDA and wad there not something about Prophessee and Apple for the cameras? Makes you wonder truly does but a company like Apple well may may just buy the IP through 3rd party Akida provider.

Would be nice to hear Apple is in tomorrow am lol

• Fire

cosors

👀
What one needs to also understand is thT the larger exhibition is significantly more then the one table. This is really an example of they have more to show more to display and are investing more for a reason image.

What was the BRN market cap on the old table cloth debacle lol. Have to ask is out Market cap correct based on the table cloth indicator lol
The Table Cloth Indicator TCI should be interpreted with caution. It correlates directly with the temporal spatial entanglement in the fibres. ☝️🧐
brn_sept_2021.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Kachoo

Regular
The tablecloth indicator should not be misunderstood. It correlates directly with the temporal spatial entanglement in the fibres. ☝️🧐
View attachment 63579

The MB pumpbwas 100% overpriced then the big players got it right collected a bunch of shorts and worked the price down.

The price is easily pushed down when there is no new buyers the moment you increase buyers the algorithm pushes up as long as people buy it keeps pushing up. Even with dilution IMO our SP should be north of these level by quite a bit I have I see a value price at 60 cents a while back but with the addition of Tenns I will go north of that but that's strictly my opinion only so it means nothing.

But the biggest play was the way the noise drove people away from this stock the relentless down ramps were quite harsh and well most people don't understand this sector that BRN are in and easily pushed away on what would be viewed as short falls.

As Someone from the company put it they can't wait to show up these negative article writers. What people do not realise that the right deal could move this stock 10 times today's price. This is not thinkable for me cause of the long drop we have seen but the truth is it is possible. At the AGM it was quite the speech by Antonio about profitability and him basicly saying we can talk to any of the top brass in the semiconductor industry and they will listen to us that was the defining moment that says yeah BRN really does have the stuff then are here to deliver. Obviously the company took longer thenthey even thought to get to a comfortable level.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

hotty...
Not such smooth sailing lately..
But as you basically said, it's all just been a bit of a "stormy battle in a coffee cup"?..

2024021662417080600078434.gif

I agree, the content of the interview was very good and I think Sean would be even better in these situations, without "cameras rolling".

Last edited:
  • Haha
From the just released TCS Directors report.

Good to know they still playing with neuromorphic.

TCS continues to explore and invest in foundation research encompassing topics like computing for finance, building digital twins for the human heart and brain, quantum computing and nano sensing for future IoT and healthcare applications, meta-material based reconfigurable intelligent surfaces for next-generation wireless systems like 6G, neuromorphic computing for low-power edge-AI, post-quantum cryptography, and other emerging as well as futuristic technologies.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom