BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
There are so many investors in foreign countries with no voting right. I don’t think their votes go automatically with the majority also not with “yes” we are not in North Korea…. If you don’t vote, then it doesn’t belong to anywhere … same like in elections… if you live in a country with 150.000.000 citizens, and only one goes to vote , only his voice counts. Everything else is manipulation

Reactions: 3 users

Rach2512

Regular
I totally agree, it only takes a minute!

Think about it the manipulators will say anything to stop you voting, they will be voting, be sure of that. If you want to get back at the manipulators and you believe in
Brainchip then vote for them which in turn votes against the manipulators.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Rach2512

Regular
If you don’t vote it is counted as you agree to all terms and conditions of the AGM that is the fact.
Can you provide details of where it says that please.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi.
Certainly don't want to create any confusion here but it is my understanding that if we do not vote, our votes can and will be used and allocated to the chairman of the meeting to vote the Company line and so will effectively result in a yes vote for all the company recommendations and a no vote to spill, which is how I will be voting anyway.

Is this correct?
My understanding of constitution law and voting at meetings is, if you don’t vote it will be recognised as abstained ie no vote for or against and not counted in either category. You might note in most notices after a meeting ( results of meeting) there are three categories - for, against and abstain. My opinion only.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
My apologies I just asked Tony and yes you need to vote to be counted

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

7für7

Regular
If you don’t vote it is counted as you agree to all terms and conditions of the AGM that is the fact.
Is it only in Australia the case?
The principle that uncast votes at shareholder meetings remain unconsidered generally applies to publicly traded companies worldwide. However, there are some differences in the specific regulations and procedures depending on the country and legal framework:

Quorum: The requirements for a quorum can vary by country. In some countries, the quorum may be relatively low, while in others, it may be higher.

Proxy Voting: The options for casting a vote by proxy or mail can vary. Some countries have very strict rules for proxy voting, while others have more flexible procedures.

Majority Requirements: The specific majority requirements for different types of resolutions (e.g., simple majority, qualified majority) can differ.

Minority Protection: Some countries have special protections for minority shareholders to ensure their interests are considered despite low participation rates.

Despite these differences, the fundamental principle remains: if a shareholder does not vote, their vote is not considered, which can influence the outcome of the votes.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Wags

Regular
This also looks very interesting.
Liked by Anil.

Have a read at their website

More interesting.
Aondevices are partner with Dialog semiconductors which was acquired be Renesas in Aug 2021, and uses 2 nodes on the chip?

Renesas Completes Acquisition of Dialog SemiconductorRenesas Electronicshttps://www.renesas.com › about › press-room › renesas-...

Maybe not so interesting after all, apparently "Tain't what you do - it's the way that you do it!" :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
My understanding of constitution law and voting at meetings is, if you don’t vote it will be recognised as abstained ie no vote for or against and not counted in either category. You might note in most notices after a meeting ( results of meeting) there are three categories - for, against and abstain. My opinion only.
An example from last year..not voting will count as 'Abstained'

1715834002520.png

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Rach2512 ,

First two photos are from the voting slip , I have obscured some parts as these contain private details.

Third photo is from the Notice Of Annual General Meeting regarding , resolution 9 , Conditional Board Spill. , explanatory notes.. page 29.... follow the finger , for the answer one seeks.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240516_135806.jpg
    20240516_135806.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • 20240516_135912.jpg
    20240516_135912.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  • 20240516_140101.jpg
    20240516_140101.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Is it only in Australia the case?
The principle that uncast votes at shareholder meetings remain unconsidered generally applies to publicly traded companies worldwide. However, there are some differences in the specific regulations and procedures depending on the country and legal framework:

Quorum: The requirements for a quorum can vary by country. In some countries, the quorum may be relatively low, while in others, it may be higher.

Proxy Voting: The options for casting a vote by proxy or mail can vary. Some countries have very strict rules for proxy voting, while others have more flexible procedures.

Majority Requirements: The specific majority requirements for different types of resolutions (e.g., simple majority, qualified majority) can differ.

Minority Protection: Some countries have special protections for minority shareholders to ensure their interests are considered despite low participation rates.

Despite these differences, the fundamental principle remains: if a shareholder does not vote, their vote is not considered, which can influence the outcome of the votes.
My apologies you must vote to be counted

Reactions: 6 users
You can also mark it to put the chairperson as your proxy, in which the chairperson will vote for you at his discretion, I believe.

SC

Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
Hi Wags I just had a look on linkedIn
here is a screen shot. It certainly says to present.
View attachment 62970
May I also point out there is that Wavious Job everyone was hunting down he was a strategic advisor AKA consultant likely.

Reactions: 4 users

Wags

Regular
This also looks very interesting.
Liked by Anil.

Have a read at their website

More interesting.
Aondevices are partner with Dialog semiconductors which was acquired be Renesas in Aug 2021, and uses 2 nodes on the chip?

Renesas Completes Acquisition of Dialog SemiconductorRenesas Electronicshttps://www.renesas.com › about › press-room › renesas-...
well well well
Prior to founding AON, El Khatib was a lead engineer working on voice, audio and hardware DSP SoCs at Connexant and Qualcomm, in addition to a brief stint at Brainchip. Her hands-on experience taught her the constraints, limitations and booby traps of AI at the edge.

Another advantage of AONDevices’ solution is user privacy; the chip does not require a connection to the cloud to operate

As Mouna explains, the key differentiator here is the super-low power consumption, less than 260 µW for a 12-voice-command recognition workload, as an example. This makes AONDevices’ solution extremely competitive against alternative chipsets from manufacturers like Syntiant,

edit: Maybe not so interesting after all, apparently "Tain't what you do - it's the way that you do it!" :(

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
🤣 Ok, I'm still somewhat confused but to play it safe will, and encourage you all, to vote as you see fit.

I will be voting the Company line, which is yes to everything except the spill motion, by which I agree with the sentiment put here by others, that it is potentially too damaging and at the least distracting, at this time.

I want them all concentrating on nailing down contracts and generating revenue rather than being concerned about their positions and left feeling unsupported by their share base.

Frankly, I want them working hard making us all rich, rather than have them caught up in some manipulators scheme to get our shares cheaper.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
There's a lot of confusion over the voting..

It's easy to do online and takes less than 2 minutes.

But if you want to leave this important vote to chance and hope the, he said/she said rhetoric is correct.

Just sit on your hands and hope for the best! 😉👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Waaaat the heck?
Screenshot_20240516-152416_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Wags

Regular
Waaaat the heck?
View attachment 62978
They have us as a Technology partner on their website

Partners

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rach2512

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
There's a lot of confusion over the voting..

It's easy to do online and takes less than 2 minutes.

But if you want to leave this important vote to chance and hope the, he said/she said rhetoric is correct.

Just sit on your hands and hope for the best! 😉👍
Don't underestimate the Power of your vote either.

You may have what you consider a small holding, but 10s of thousands of small holdings, can make a big difference.

One chopstick is easily broken, but hundreds are extremely difficult, to impossible..

There are some Big Logs out there (mutiple analogies) like Citicorp and we have no idea of those assholes intentions.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom