BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
It wasn't directed at you mate. To clarify - I am saying the idea of jeopardising progress because shareholders want to know sensitive information which could put BRN at risk of losing engagements for their own ease of mind / curiosity, is in fact, selfish and greedy.

Cheers
Completely agree. Please let’s not shoot our golden goose when we’re on the cusp of world domination 😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

charles2

Regular
I too have held since 2016. It’s a new thing for BRN, which you have classified as odd, all well and good. This has happened with several other stocks I own or have owned.
My gut tells me that the vote for remuneration package may be critical in terms of who if anybody we are able to get on board for Sales and/ or ecosystems. I think the vote is company critical in how it is viewed by customers current and future. Are we the real deal or ……?
What has been achieved this year in terms of positioning this company for the future is fantastic.
Looking for what could happen with the right go to market strategy, have a little look at Palantir in the last 12 months. Sales exploding but ……. share price imploding!
Not to be disrespectful (or a jerk) but PLTR has gone from $9-$21 in the past year.

May Brainchip implode similarly!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flenton

Regular
Not Brainchip related
Has anyone seen this product? Looks like Akida would be a great fit for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Beebo

Regular
Are there any BRCHF holders here besides me?

JDelekto

Regular
Are there any BRCHF holders here besides me?
Yes, the majority of my holdings are BRCHF on the OTC Market. I do have a small number of ADRs though.

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
It’s funny how the only ones talking takeover are on this site, this share has been in play for two years now. They are about to get rid of directors through the second strike. The major shareholders who have been buying up every cheap share and manipulating the shareprice will now put their own directors up for vote. CHEAP takeover offer will come shortly after new board will recommend it, they walk away with a takeover price cheaper than they brought their collective shares,but still a bargain around the $1.00 mark average. Retail shareholders screwed over yet again.
Arm most likely culprit or we get a reverse takeover and they take the company private again. Last time I got cold called in a vote it was PRL to shareholders price was going south for coal and it was a fair offer from directors,except price of coal soared shortly after Shareholders screwed over nothing they could do. It’s about to happen again the plot has thickened, Ask yourself why the f—-k would you try to gauge how shareholders will vote ONE FUCKING WEEK OUT FROM THE AGM, we have been telling management for the last year 2 strike coming.
The two employees that just left probably wanted nothin to do with what is about to happen to shareholders,they are the good guys, You don’t get to the top with morals. Blind Freddy would have told you strike 2 was coming,but it’s all part of the pretence,the sorry retail shareholders there is nothing we can do. Of course this is only my opinion not financial advice DYOR. Could be all fiction but if it’s not, what if we are about to get screwed over by two major shareholders voting to put their own directors on the board. LAST LAUGH IS COMING.
With you I see what happens when someone maltreats his brain too much.
giphy (5).gif

____
I'm not part of you blokes's we, that much is clear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Surely imo, the Co would be notified on a daily basis as to the current resolution voting numbers having been received thus far !!!!

On a side note ..... I was just wondering whether Sean and Tony D this time round might be having any private invite meetings with selected s/holders prior to the AGM ?????? :) :) :)
"On a side note ..... I was just wondering whether Sean and Tony D this time round might be having any private invite meetings with selected s/holders prior to the AGM ??????"

If they do unofficially have some official private meetings, on an unofficial basis, then we are certainly not going to officially learn of the unofficial goings on, as Sean has officially stated, in the last podcast, that such meetings would no longer officially occur, due to the furore over the last unofficial one.

As far as I understand it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Yes ... today ......... it seemed to me as if they are still trying to find out where things stand and where things were / are headed before the AGM actually takes place next week ......

I note that we have roughly some ~44,000 shareholders and I have this gut feeling that there will be quite a large s/holder turnout at the AGM ready to vent their feelings concerning the lack of transparency, communications and revenue.
Yes and we will get

1715710337166.gif

Reactions: 3 users
"On a side note ..... I was just wondering whether Sean and Tony D this time round might be having any private invite meetings with selected s/holders prior to the AGM ??????"

If they do unofficially have some official private meetings, on an unofficial basis, then we are certainly not going to officially learn of the unofficial goings on, as Sean has officially stated, in the last podcast, that such meetings would no longer officially occur, due to the furore over the last unofficial one.

As far as I understand it..

Maybe they are all masons

1715711567317.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MegaportX

Regular
Project Ring Ring in full swing. Holders need to think hard of where BRN and the industry has moved to in 2024. I think progress has been made but I just can't get a true picture due to all the secrecy and no announcement.
Happy to continue to hold stock due to the X factor.
Would I vote against, NO because of the uncertainty risk, and would likely reduce or sell my position with a no vote

Just my thinking folks.

MegaportX

Reactions: 7 users

Draed

Regular
Not Brainchip related
Has anyone seen this product? Looks like Akida would be a great fit for it.

I saw this and thought the same thing

Labsy

Regular
Morning everyone...
My 2 cents and I have no experience in this for the record is that is it just business as usual.
The calls perhaps are just a gauge of the sentiment at the front line. Has anyone considered it may be an attempt to make some changes to appease us?
I love this company. I wouldn't sell for anything. (Well..we all have a number, we just don't know it untill it's staring at us). I really am hoping to get some divies for the kids into my old age...
Cheers L.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I agree IIoveLamp $5 then double it.
And for the record i voted yes on all and no for spill. But whoever employed that lady needs to rethink the way on which to cold call.
Cold calling is never easy and even harder when their trying to get information from me of a loved one. Brn ❤
Now I think, it's shareholders deserve a ip announcement after that cold calling round! Only fair i think :)
Don't be too hard on them MDhere.
Likely you spoke to a minimum wage worker reading a script who has no idea about BrainChip or a shareholders potential gripes with the company.
They are just trying to get through their list without anyone else yelling at or abusing them.
And whilst they may smile politely at a holders quip about "shareholders doing what shareholders do", to them, without knowing context, it will no doubt appear as mere arrogance.

• Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Surely imo, the Co would be notified on a daily basis as to the current resolution voting numbers having been received thus far !!!!

On a side note ..... I was just wondering whether Sean and Tony D this time round might be having any private invite meetings with selected s/holders prior to the AGM ?????? :) :) :)
If they are I hope it won't be disclosed here for as everyone should be aware we have rats in our ranks, (well mice anyway eh TJ 🤣).
Wanna be manipulators hiding in the corners, hoping to sniff out any info. that they can twist and distort in an effort to hurt the company.
The more Fear Uncertainty and Doubt they can spread the higher the likelihood they can succeed with their campaign to cause a spill, further damaging the Companies reputation and likely dropping the share price further.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

White Horse

Regular
The phone survey is being conducted by BRN.
That's official.!

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The phone survey is being conducted by BRN.
That's official.!
Yes, BrainChip will be getting a third party PR or marketing company to conduct the survey/campaign on their behalf.
But it's not Brainchip employee's doing the calls, so take it easy on them.
No point scolding the waitress if your food isn't cooked to your satisfaction.
That's just being a jerk.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

manny100

Regular
Something is up. In Sean's last podcast, he mentioned that the company was prepared for a second strike and had plans in place should that eventuate. So I believe that the company would consider take over bids should there be a second strike. Cold calling could be the interested party or parties (with brainchips approval) trying to gauge share holders commitment to the company and negotiate a price should the board spill. Just my opinion.
Cold calling is common. Share Registries make good money out of it.
Most often is during capital raises to promote take up. Its just the company being proactive and is good business practice
Yes Sean said they has plans in the event of a 2nd strike..A 2nd strike needs only > 25% vote.
The plan is to put a vote option on proxies Yes or No for a spill. He said funds would be contacted to submit a proxy. These proxies will vote no for a spill as will most if not all substantial holders.
Now the Registry is cold calling.
Covering all bases - Smart strategy.
A spill requires > 50% of the vote at the meeting. Repeat at the meeting. Proxies will be voting against a spill.
There is no chance of a spill getting up.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom