BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It’s funny how the only ones talking takeover are on this site, this share has been in play for two years now. They are about to get rid of directors through the second strike. The major shareholders who have been buying up every cheap share and manipulating the shareprice will now put their own directors up for vote. CHEAP takeover offer will come shortly after new board will recommend it, they walk away with a takeover price cheaper than they brought their collective shares,but still a bargain around the $1.00 mark average. Retail shareholders screwed over yet again.
Arm most likely culprit or we get a reverse takeover and they take the company private again. Last time I got cold called in a vote it was PRL to shareholders price was going south for coal and it was a fair offer from directors,except price of coal soared shortly after Shareholders screwed over nothing they could do. It’s about to happen again the plot has thickened, Ask yourself why the f—-k would you try to gauge how shareholders will vote ONE FUCKING WEEK OUT FROM THE AGM, we have been telling management for the last year 2 strike coming.
The two employees that just left probably wanted nothin to do with what is about to happen to shareholders,they are the good guys, You don’t get to the top with morals. Blind Freddy would have told you strike 2 was coming,but it’s all part of the pretence,the sorry retail shareholders there is nothing we can do. Of course this is only my opinion not financial advice DYOR. Could be all fiction but if it’s not, what if we are about to get screwed over by two major shareholders voting to put their own directors on the board. LAST LAUGH IS COMING.
4f8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

schuey

Regular
Below is a live demo of the new breakthrough voice assistant GPT4.0 from Open AI.

This got me to pondering whether this latest version will launch in Mercedes vehicles in early 2025, rather than the "4 types of emotion model" as reported previously. Coincidentally NVIDIA's DRIVE Thor platform is set to begin mass production in 2025.

Remember that Magnus Ostberg's confirmed in his Linkedin post a few months ago, that Mercedes are determined to be the first to use neuromorphic computing in the automotive industry. And we know Mercedes have already determined through the EQXX that our technology is 5-10 times more efficient than conventional voice control. My guess is that 2025 is going to be a very big year for us!

Published 5 hours ago

View attachment 62806

Mercedes has said "later half of the year" they would announce who their using.......Unless I dreampt it.....

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It’s funny how the only ones talking takeover are on this site, this share has been in play for two years now. They are about to get rid of directors through the second strike. The major shareholders who have been buying up every cheap share and manipulating the shareprice will now put their own directors up for vote. CHEAP takeover offer will come shortly after new board will recommend it, they walk away with a takeover price cheaper than they brought their collective shares,but still a bargain around the $1.00 mark average. Retail shareholders screwed over yet again.
Arm most likely culprit or we get a reverse takeover and they take the company private again. Last time I got cold called in a vote it was PRL to shareholders price was going south for coal and it was a fair offer from directors,except price of coal soared shortly after Shareholders screwed over nothing they could do. It’s about to happen again the plot has thickened, Ask yourself why the f—-k would you try to gauge how shareholders will vote ONE FUCKING WEEK OUT FROM THE AGM, we have been telling management for the last year 2 strike coming.
The two employees that just left probably wanted nothin to do with what is about to happen to shareholders,they are the good guys, You don’t get to the top with morals. Blind Freddy would have told you strike 2 was coming,but it’s all part of the pretence,the sorry retail shareholders there is nothing we can do. Of course this is only my opinion not financial advice DYOR. Could be all fiction but if it’s not, what if we are about to get screwed over by two major shareholders voting to put their own directors on the board. LAST LAUGH IS COMING.

Lol.

Do you base all your contributions here off third hand information from a discussion forum, or is it just this post?

I see a pattern emerging.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I am honestly gobsmacked how many people are saying they'd sell under $5 a share.

Really?
Perhaps they have enough shares to retire at that price?

Reactions: 5 users

em1389

Jinx almost same time. I told them I had already voted then they asked me if I had voted yes to the resolution?? I told them its non of their business what I voted. Bit bizarre she reckons she calling on behalf of Brain. (She gets the company right at the start but then said Brain) 🤣 Phone number was 0390663400 in case it was bogus. Don't think it was but I told her to mind her own business 🤣 but wasn't really happy someone has hold of my private number
Thanks for posting the number, I had a number of missed calls from this number today as well as a voicemail with a poorly constructed sentence notifying they will continue to call one the coming days to get in touch.

Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Perhaps they have enough shares to retire at that price?
Possible i suppose. But i think, if we get to $5 before we get taken over, we will see a much quicker rise in sp than we have seen to date.

From my pov, if this is the sort of company we all believe it is, then once the rest of the world notices us, everyone will want a slice and then some imo.

So i guess my point is if we make it to $5+ i like our chances of double that or more in quicker succession.

All of course in my hypothetical opinion.

EDIT: I just wanted to add too, that we forget how privileged we are sometimes (or at least i do) that we're able to be here at tse and read all the great research.

When i visit other forums the lack of awareness of the company and it's achievements is evident.

BRN is still mostly an unknown to the majority of investors, but we're starting to be recognised and taken notice of, and this will increase exponentially as the years pass assuming no take over, imo dyor

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

em1389

So who received a call today, did you vote for or against last year? As it wouldn’t surprise me they are only calling shareholders that votes yes last year only.
Hey Pom,

I shamefully did not vote last year and am still receiving calls.

Reactions: 2 users

Sproggo

Just under 200k shares, an nobody bothers to call? WTF

GStocks123

Regular
Interesting.. This researcher from QUT robotics (partnered with Intel) talking about TENNs or equivalent.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

overpup

Regular
Just under 200k shares, an nobody bothers to call? WTF
When they call me I just say "The shareholders will do what the shareholders wil do"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha

7für7

Regular
German “angst” again! 😂 they are maybe scared becaus of the phone calls you all got 😂 now -4,4%

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Kachoo,

I missed Sandi's comment that this is not an AI chip. Can you provide a link?

Often AI is classified as an integral accelerator for a processor.

Akida needs a processor for configuration.

20240515 Sandi: "... ESA contract to design a new RISC-V International compliant processor IP core tailored to meet the requirements of microcontrollers for the space industry. "

We already know Akida is RISC-V compatible.

We know space requires SWaP.

We know Akida is the SWaPiest.

We know Frontgarde is collaborating with BRN to incorporate Akida into their next generation rad-hard microprocessors:

20240505 "BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, and Frontgrade Gaisler, a leading provider of space-grade system-on-chip solutions, announce their collaboration to explore the integration of BrainChip’s AkidaTM neuromorphic processor into Frontgrade Gaisler’s next generation fault-tolerant, radiation-hardened microprocessors.

We also know ESA is in love with/has been flirting with Akida.

https://brainchip.com/edgx-announce...sruptive-data-processing-solutions-for-space/

20231005 ...
EDGX and BrainChip are building up their partnership by signing a Non-binding Memorandum of Understanding at European Space Agency’s (ESA) EDHPC Conference, in Juan-les-Pins, France.
“What fascinates us the most about Akida is its capability to run in two different modes: Firstly, Akida can run conventional CNN, making it compatible with so many proven neural networks out there. But then, running in event-based mode, it cuts down power demand by orders of magnitude. And power is at premium in the space environment. Event based processing may easily open a door into a new realm of processing in space to do things which were not possible before,” said Laurent Hili, Microelectronics and Data Handling Engineer at ESA

I doubt ESA would be ordering a new processor without Akida.

FN: The above logic is impeccable - unfortunately Sandi has put the kibosh on it ...
PS: Is Frontgarde a piece of cricket protective equipment?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
🤔

With the S32N55’s “core-to-pin” hardware isolation and virtualization technologies, its resources can be dynamically partitioned to adapt over time to be used in the optimal way to meet evolving vehicle function needs.
“The S32N55 processor is the central brain for real-time vehicle control in our new S32 CoreRide platform,”
said Ray Cornyn, senior vice president and general manager of automotive processors at NXP. “With a powerful combination of unrivaled real-time performance, critical hardware-enforced isolation, and vehicle networking capabilities, it can deliver more functionality with fewer devices, while reducing costs, and offering upgradeability to help improve and future-proof vehicles.”

1000015742.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire

MDhere

Regular
Possible i suppose. But i think, if we get to $5 before we get taken over, we will see a much quicker rise in sp than we have seen to date.

From my pov, if this is the sort of company we all believe it is, then once the rest of the world notices us, everyone will want a slice and then some imo.

So i guess my point is if we make it to $5+ i like our chances of double that or more in quicker succession.

All of course in my hypothetical opinion.

EDIT: I just wanted to add too, that we forget how privileged we are sometimes (or at least i do) that we're able to be here at tse and read all the great research.

When i visit other forums the lack of awareness of the company and it's achievements is evident.

BRN is still mostly an unknown to the majority of investors, but we're starting to be recognised and taken notice of, and this will increase exponentially as the years pass assuming no take over, imo dyor
I agree IIoveLamp $5 then double it.
And for the record i voted yes on all and no for spill. But whoever employed that lady needs to rethink the way on which to cold call.
Cold calling is never easy and even harder when their trying to get information from me of a loved one. Brn ❤
Now I think, it's shareholders deserve a ip announcement after that cold calling round! Only fair i think :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

FJ-215

Regular
When they call me I just say "The shareholders will do what the shareholders will do"

When they call me I just say "The shareholders will do what the shareholders wil do"
OK,

I laughed.

Will Antonio get the joke?

Maybe......but he won't be laughing, that's for sure.

• Fire

Xray1

Regular
Anyone else get a call regarding their voting intentions?
Yes ... today ......... it seemed to me as if they are still trying to find out where things stand and where things were / are headed before the AGM actually takes place next week ......

I note that we have roughly some ~44,000 shareholders and I have this gut feeling that there will be quite a large s/holder turnout at the AGM ready to vent their feelings concerning the lack of transparency, communications and revenue.

Reactions: 8 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
The fact (if it is legit) that they are cold calling before the AGM strongly hints to me that they are deciding what they will say on the day. Otherwise, why would they even bother with polling beforehand. All I'm saying is that holders won't gain anything by showing their hand. But if they don't, maybe they will...
I agree and understand exactly where you're coming from mate.

It's very annoying / frustrating being kept in the dark when there's an influx of a million articles coming out around edge devices.

Could they be us? Or is the competition gaining...

I agree that them outsourcing a cold caller to gain a prediction of votes is quite bizarre... From what others have experienced, it seems like there could possibly be a take over... I guess it would make sense in hindsight if Rob + Nandan left?

Anyways, let's just see what comes from the AGM.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
BigDonger, I wouldn't take the suggestion that I'm shooting myself in the foot the wrong way. But how about the suggestion that I'm greedy or somewhat selfish?
It wasn't directed at you mate. To clarify - I am saying the idea of jeopardising progress because shareholders want to know sensitive information which could put BRN at risk of losing engagements for their own ease of mind / curiosity, is in fact, selfish and greedy.

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
I agree and understanding exactly where you're coming from mate.

It's very annoying / frustrating being kept in the dark when there's an influx of a million articles coming out around edge devices.

Could they be us? Or is the competition gaining...

I agree that them outsourcing a cold caller to gain a prediction of votes is quite bizarre... From what others have experienced, it seems like there could possibly be a take over... I guess it would make sense in hindsight if Rob + Nandan left?

Anyways, let's just see what comes from the AGM.
Surely imo, the Co would be notified on a daily basis as to the current resolution voting numbers having been received thus far !!!!

On a side note ..... I was just wondering whether Sean and Tony D this time round might be having any private invite meetings with selected s/holders prior to the AGM ?????? :) :) :)

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom