BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
Well obviously we’re not giving out enough lollipops if Nandan has got more elsewhere. It’s almost as if you have to pay people a competitive wage to keep their services these days!

But seriously, you can’t bemoan share issues AND staff leaving for a better deal. Pick one.
People don't generally leave for a few more sheckles if they are happy where they are and see a good future...........

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Ask yourself why they left the departures of two key personnel to the last minute before a AGM. Answer to minimise the damage to the vote,clear as day, if you saw key personnel leaving and you had’nt voted yet would it possibly change your vote. Hmmmmmmm

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Pappagallo

Regular
People don't generally leave for a few more sheckles if they are happy where they are and see a good future...........

Depends on how many shekels we’re talking about.

$10K? Probably not.

$100K? Every day of the week.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

manny100

Regular
Clearly Rob didn’t get along with Sean.

This podcast shows how inexperienced Sean is as a CEO and how he doesn’t deserve the money he is getting.

This guy has sent our company back 2 years.

Someone needs to remind Sean that Rob was the only one to sign 2 IP deals.
It may have slipped your mind that under Sean's guidance the eco system has been developed and expanding, we have record engagements and testing, Edge boxes have been launched, we now have a proving ground in Space, version 1500 of AKIDA has been launched, partnerships with large businesses have been formed, revenue is expected late this year or next and Gen2 has been released.
The above is just a few.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Damo4

Regular
Ask yourself why they left the departures of two key personnel to the last minute before a AGM. Answer to minimise the damage to the vote,clear as day, if you saw key personnel leaving and you had’nt voted yet would it possibly change your vote. Hmmmmmmm

We get it chief, you're voting no.
I think telling us 12 times in the last 4 days is sufficient don't you think?
Unless your aim is to influence TSEx members, you'd see we aren't the ones who have let you down, so we shouldn't be paying the price.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

suss

Regular
I wonder if the unforseen circumstance for Rob's resignation was Nandan's resignation.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
The only positive aspect of yet another disappointing address to shareholders was Sean's adamant assurance that deals would be delivered by year's end. Let's hope these deals are of substantial quality. This might be the closest thing to a timeline or measurable performance indicator ever provided by Brainchip.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

manny100

Regular
Ok.. can’t resist…Your coffee gossip talk is just annoying. How can one be so stubborn and emotional about internal matters with so little knowledge? This is pure pub talk that is being practiced here, nothing more. Imagine stepping in front of the camera or behind the microphone like Sean and spewing such nonsense. The whole world would laugh, and even warring states would then make peace... at least one good thing.

I put you on igno. That’s enough
All good and all the best,
cheers

7für7

Top 20
Last edited:

rgupta

Regular
A lot here are worried about someone leaving the company, but did not you experience the same in your business. If a company is dependent too much on a few that means company can never grow and employees can blackmail the management.
But Nandan and Rob they were the excellent guys for brainchip and now they left the organisation and we have to live without them. It also shows there is nothing constant in this world and we have to find the ways.
I like the positivity of Sean and he is looming beyond.
He also said he is preparing for rejection of remuneration report and may be disolution of board.
To me he looks positive and that is how a good manager should be.
Dyor

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

manny100

Regular

mcm

Regular
I wonder if Nandan and Rob left because a take over is in the air?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Sometimes people should stop following a cult of personality in every company. There's one thing when someone identifies with the company and sticks with it through thick and thin, seeing it as their life's work like Musk or Jobs did back in the day. And there's another when someone is hired because they want to see the cash registers ringing in their bank account and/or later leaves the company for personal or financial reasons. I don't want to offend anyone, but I'll venture to say: these two gentlemen may well be or have been great in business. But it doesn't mean that there isn't something too big for them and they can't follow the vision of a visionary. There are always limits to one's personal competence. It's also part of it to recognize these and to clear the way for someone who might be able to. Just my thought as an explanation.
download (1).jpg

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
2 senior employees gone and 10,000,000 shares announced to go to the Co Employee Share Plan.
Perhaps these will be used to entice replacements?
A few in here spent the last few days whinging that management are not good enough and that they shouldn't be paid what they are being paid. Then 2 leave for various reasons one could assume that Nandan got a better offer(this is just my opinion) given the talk about renumeration if he did get a better offer and Brainchip couldn't match it then are the people who say these guys paid too much justified? and we have to take the reason for Robs departure at face value, trying to assume otherwise is stupid.

The "debate"(I use that word lightly in here) is exhausting around this issue. We can't expect to pay next to nothing for top guys and expect faster results it's just not going to happen. Even the expectations by some here are outrageous and I honestly can't figure out where they got this idea that next qtr or the qtr after that we'll see EXPLOSIVE sales? The company never eluded to that ever happening and if they did can someone show me where they said this?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Absolutely they do.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
A few in here spent the last few days whinging that management are not good enough and that they shouldn't be paid what they are being paid. Then 2 leave for various reasons one could assume that Nandan got a better offer(this is just my opinion) given the talk about renumeration if he did get a better offer and Brainchip couldn't match it then are the people who say these guys paid too much justified? and we have to take the reason for Robs departure at face value, trying to assume otherwise is stupid.

The "debate"(I use that word lightly in here) is exhausting around this issue. We can't expect to pay next to nothing for top guys and expect faster results it's just not going to happen. Even the expectations by some here are outrageous and I honestly can't figure out where they got this idea that next qtr or the qtr after that we'll see EXPLOSIVE sales? The company never eluded to that ever happening and if they did can someone show me where they said this?
Sean stated 2024 that we will need to be in at the top to be successful, he’s explosive growth comment means 2024 needs to show significant upward trends meaning quarterly growth moving forward imo.

Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular

The "explosion in sales" was from Peter in an interview with Marc Kennis on Stocks Down Under back in 2021

"If you’re looking at our financial position at present for a burn rate, BrainChip has sufficient [cash] to actually run for two years. Of course, our burn rate is going to change over these years. We’re going to employ more people. But at the same time, we are counting on an explosion in sales. We’re looking forward to an explosion in sales on that Akida 1000 chip and its modules, and also the IP."

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Damo4

Regular
The "explosion in sales" was from Peter in an interview with Marc Kennis on Stocks Down Under back in 2021

"If you’re looking at our financial position at present for a burn rate, BrainChip has sufficient [cash] to actually run for two years. Of course, our burn rate is going to change over these years. We’re going to employ more people. But at the same time, we are counting on an explosion in sales. We’re looking forward to an explosion in sales on that Akida 1000 chip and its modules, and also the IP."

That's funny, I had forgotten the exact wording and also fell victim to taking the "explosion of sales" quote at face value.
Both of those sentences are far from predictions and certainly not a promise.
Also, not an ASX announcement so half of the people here shouldn't even consider is Brainchip canon.

But I see the real issue here now, and that's Sean. His first part of his 5 year plan should have been to grab the Brainchip time-machine and go back and stop Peter from saying that.
Might not ever forgive him for it tbh.
Will post ad naseuam for comfort...

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

GazDix

Regular
I can't comment much on Nandan seeing he was really behind the scenes on the tech-side with PVDM, but I am really sad to see Rob go.
He was crucial to our current positive state by bringing the current IP agreements to fruition with his Japanese connections from Arm. Also I remember the interview with him from early 2021 being so enthusiastic about our tech.

I don't know the future, but I know this AGM will be an action packed one.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom