BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Both significant figures of BRN, at least with the experience they both brought.
Obviously it's tricky to know their full impact given it's behind closed doors, but I'm glad Sean is confident he will find candidates for both positions that are even better!

I hope the circumstances for Robs departure is something harmless and nothing to do with his or his family's health.

As far as Nandan, this is a good reminder that people don't work for a company out of love.
This is exactly my issue with everyone suggesting lower wages or to scrap stock incentives.
Brainchip will only lose more talent and would struggle to attract better talent.

Wish both of them the very best and I look forward to what Sean finds to replace them!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

7für7

Top 20
Some are just here to complain. Everything stays the same, they complain... two people leave the leadership who they think did a bad job, they complain again that it wasn't managed well. It shows that they just want to stir things up. BrainChip is a company like any other in the world. And in the free market, everyone is free to choose where they work. It's a startup and maybe they got a better offer somewhere else where they don't have to deal with self-important small shareholders whether they get a bonus or not! They have my blessing! Let's see what happens next... maybe the BrainChip janitor forgot to dust a shelf and needs to be replaced? It remains exciting.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Getupthere

Regular
Both significant figures of BRN, at least with the experience they both brought.
Obviously it's tricky to know their full impact given it's behind closed doors, but I'm glad Sean is confident he will find candidates for both positions that are even better!

I hope the circumstances for Robs departure is something harmless and nothing to do with his or his family's health.

As far as Nandan, this is a good reminder that people don't work for a company out of love.
This is exactly my issue with everyone suggesting lower wages or to scrap stock incentives.
Brainchip will only lose more talent and would struggle to attract better talent.

Wish both of them the very best and I look forward to what Sean finds to replace them!
Clearly Rob didn’t get along with Sean.

This podcast shows how inexperienced Sean is as a CEO and how he doesn’t deserve the money he is getting.

This guy has sent our company back 2 years.

Someone needs to remind Sean that Rob was the only one to sign 2 IP deals.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

DK6161

Regular
And now key figures leaving the ship...
FFS!!! Surely the week can't get any worse.
Not happy Jan!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Some are just here to complain. Everything stays the same, they complain... two people leave the leadership who they think did a bad job, they complain again that it wasn't managed well. It shows that they just want to stir things up. BrainChip is a company like any other in the world. And in the free market, everyone is free to choose where they work. It's a startup and maybe they got a better offer somewhere else where they don't have to deal with self-important small shareholders whether they get a bonus or not! They have my blessing! Let's see what happens next... maybe the BrainChip janitor forgot to dust a shelf and needs to be replaced? It remains exciting.
200.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

charles2

Regular
And now key figures leaving the ship...
FFS!!! Surely the week can't get any worse.
Not happy Jan!
Personal issues for Ron and a substantially better offer for Nandan.

And some here call for decreasing remuneration. Sounds like the conundrum of wanting to have it both ways.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Getupthere

Regular
Personal issues for Ron and a substantially better offer for Nandan.

And some here call for decreasing remuneration. Sounds like the conundrum of wanting it both ways.
Do you like how Sean plants a seed regarding Nandan.

Don’t fall for his BS.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Top 20
When I see this GIF i would say:

Get a job instead of putting your money into stocks where you don't know what's happening with your money, instead of insulting others when you can't find arguments. Behave like an adult. And take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others.

Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
Clearly Rob didn’t get along with Sean.

This podcast shows how inexperienced Sean is as a CEO and how he doesn’t deserve the money he is getting.

This guy has sent our company back 2 years.

Someone needs to remind Sean that Rob was the only one to sign 2 IP deals.

Regardless of IP sales, we are not set back 2 years.
The company is in a completely different and better position and I could talk all day about what has been achieved.
To save my breathe, just read the qtrly report and you have 3 pages worth for just the last qtr alone.

Also those 2 IP licenses appear to have not yet produced any royalties.
The emerging Ai and Edge market, means its right-place-right-time selling.
I'd wager that both Megachips and Renesas have a plan for the IP, but it would nearly definitely have changed since the signing.
For all we know, they pulled the trigger thinking it was safer to be involved than to be on the side-lines and they will figure out how to use it later.
It's very clear the use cases are really only becoming apparent recently.

No problem with me if you dislike Sean, he has an aura that clearly rubs people the wrong way, but I'm still willing to trust the direction he is taking Brainchip. The podcast also had probably the most optimist outlook and nearly an assurance we'd see some licenses sold by years end.
You can hear the confidence in his voice, but he obviously can't promise anything.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
2 senior employees gone and 10,000,000 shares announced to go to the Co Employee Share Plan.
Perhaps these will be used to entice replacements?

Reactions: 8 users
As a small but committed shareholder I find the ongoing debate around BRN’s ability to make an impact in this huge market a little tiring.

To those who seem focused on complaining about the management, the lack of deals etc. I can certainly sympathise – all stockholders want to see BRN succeed and the SP surge, however this is a market segment that is still in its infancy and as such time is the key consideration for success.

The fundamentals of the company remain the same and the ever-increasing awareness of BRN and its technology as a game changer demonstrates that the company is bound to succeed in my opinion.

Patience is sometimes the only, albeit the most annoying, option for eventual success and to those who are convinced that the Company is in a crisis can I suggest you sell your stock and seek another opportunity that aligns with your expectations – it may be out there.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

DK6161

Regular
When I see this GIF i would say:

Get a job instead of putting your money into stocks where you don't know what's happening with your money, instead of insulting others when you can't find arguments. Behave like an adult. And take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others.
Oh the irony....

Reactions: 1 users
Who was that bloke the other day that was at one of those expo helping BRN, maybe that’s a replacement for one of them

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Beebo

Regular
I’m sad to see Nandan leave the team. He was able to hold intelligent conversations and was intellectually solid. He was golden and will be missed.

Rob had an outgoing personality…very likable, but easily replaceable, in my opinion.

Let’s see…we have had 2 impressive CMOs come through our doors. I’m hopeful Sean can do it one more time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

toasty

Regular
I’m sad to see Nandan leave the team. He was able to hold intelligent conversations and was intellectually solid. He was golden and will be missed.

Rob had an outgoing personality…very likable, but easily replaceable, in my opinion.

Let’s see…we have had 2 impressive CMOs come through our doors. I’m hopeful Sean can do it one more time.
Staff turnover amongst senior personnel is never a good thing, for any company. It creates doubt in everybody's mind and usually indicates one of two things. Either the wrong person was hired in the first place (indicating poor judgement/selection) or discord with the CEO. Either way, Sean is responsible and even his fan boys on here must be now wondering about his suitability for the role. I know I am..........

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Ok can’t resist, two staff members leave,Listened to the last of Sean’s bullshit podcasts,Sean was clearly reading the reasons why the two departures happened as not accidentally expand on the company line they were taking. Short and sharp. Now ask yourself of all the individuals you have worked with,has the boss ever told you the truth as to why they left, Answer very rarely.Answers like personal reasons always come out. The truth is often found after by other disgruntled staff who work directly closest with the individuals that have left And the answer is always juices and so far away from what was said you are left saying OMFG. Ask the cleaner ears they always know.
Now in Nandans case if I worked for a company that supposedly was headed for the TIP OF THE ICEBURG in a job would I give up my position absolutely not for this company hands out bonus shares like lollipops at a doctors office. I definitely would not be taking a short term gain, imagine the free shares in the future this mob would hand out. Craziness if the vision is true. In your business when you look at the ones that leave are they the ones that are fired mostly or the ones that disagree with the bosses direction. The ones that are fired everyone normally hates but it’s the ones that leave mysteriously everyone says WTF, Nandans departure just before what will turn out to be one of the worst,bullshit displays at a AGM by Sean,Australia have ever seen, he knew the damage he would inflict and both new what it would look like. BUT they still jumped ship strange yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Top 20
Sometimes people should stop following a cult of personality in every company. There's one thing when someone identifies with the company and sticks with it through thick and thin, seeing it as their life's work like Musk or Jobs did back in the day. And there's another when someone is hired because they want to see the cash registers ringing in their bank account and/or later leaves the company for personal or financial reasons. I don't want to offend anyone, but I'll venture to say: these two gentlemen may well be or have been great in business. But it doesn't mean that there isn't something too big for them and they can't follow the vision of a visionary. There are always limits to one's personal competence. It's also part of it to recognize these and to clear the way for someone who might be able to. Just my thought as an explanation.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Top 20
Ok can’t resist, two staff members leave,Listened to the last of Sean’s bullshit podcasts,Sean was clearly reading the reasons why the two departures happened as not accidentally expand on the company line they were taking. Short and sharp. Now ask yourself of all the individuals you have worked with,has the boss ever told you the truth as to why they left, Answer very rarely.Answers like personal reasons always come out. The truth is often found after by other disgruntled staff who work directly closest with the individuals that have left And the answer is always juices and so far away from what was said you are left saying OMFG. Ask the cleaner ears they always know.
Now in Nandans case if I worked for a company that supposedly was headed for the TIP OF THE ICEBURG in a job would I give up my position absolutely not for this company hands out bonus shares like lollipops at a doctors office. I definitely would not be taking a short term gain, imagine the free shares in the future this mob would hand out. Craziness if the vision is true. In your business when you look at the ones that leave are they the ones that are fired mostly or the ones that disagree with the bosses direction. The ones that are fired everyone normally hates but it’s the ones that leave mysteriously everyone says WTF, Nandans departure just before what will turn out to be one of the worst,bullshit displays at a AGM by Sean,Australia have ever seen, he knew the damage he would inflict and both new what it would look like. BUT they still jumped ship strange yes.
Ok.. can’t resist…Your coffee gossip talk is just annoying. How can one be so stubborn and emotional about internal matters with so little knowledge? This is pure pub talk that is being practiced here, nothing more. Imagine stepping in front of the camera or behind the microphone like Sean and spewing such nonsense. The whole world would laugh, and even warring states would then make peace... at least one good thing.

I put you on igno. That’s enough

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Pappagallo

Regular

Well obviously we’re not giving out enough lollipops if Nandan has got more elsewhere. It’s almost as if you have to pay people a competitive wage to keep their services these days!

But seriously, you can’t bemoan share issues AND staff leaving for a better deal. Pick one.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Is it me or has there been a bad smell around here recently
1714611197699.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom