D

Deleted member 118

B1591C67-FE4B-43DE-9C58-5E2B94FD021A.png

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

3881EB2C-3D3B-401F-B0BE-E7639876A107.png

Some great companies attending and talking at the summit.

Few awards up for grabs as well 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Thanks for sharing Rocket. Great podcast for a non-technical person like me to understand and see where we are headed!

Cheers

I don’t get round to listen or watch anything I post, so I’m glad your enjoyed it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning everyone,

There has been plenty of discussion about Akida and hearing aids but this sounds VERRRY promising to me IMO (no pun intended)! 👂

Nokia Bell Labs has developed a wearable ear device called an "earable" with a microphone and speaker that can use on-device machine learning to help people understand and respond to the world around them.

On the 11 April 2022 they announced they have entered into an applied research collaboration with Equideum Health "focused on empowering individuals to own and benefit from their personal health-relevant data. The collaboration will specifically focus on the rapidly expanding datasets generated from wearable and other edge devices, such as smart watches, rings, earables, and the growing array of in-home medical devices".

The announcement states "The first of two projects to be undertaken involve Nokia Bell Labs’ earable prototype, a smart device worn in the ear that utilizes signal processing and on-device machine learning to create a cognitive augmentation platform. The earable device will be, integrated as a representative edge device with the personal private clouds within Equideum Health’s forthcoming direct to consumer offering. The second project will be an implementation of a collaborative machine learning environment that can preserve the privacy of the user data and the AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning) models during training and inference. This integration will increase the optionality of privacy models available within Equideum Health’s enterprise-facing Data Integrity and Learning NetworksTM (DILNs)".

B 💋

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Realinfo

Regular
A fly on the wall !

I recall witnessing one of the most famous / notorious (depending whose side you were on) business deals in Australian history. On a mid week night in 1987, my wife and I were dining at Darcy’s, a Paddington institution. It was a quiet evening, and up on the first floor only about half the tables were occupied. Nearest to us were two suits, engaged in what appeared intense discussion. As we were finishing our mains they stood up, shook hands, and one said to the other…’I hope you get as much out of it as I have’. They were Kerry Packer and Alan Bond.

This week, I had lunch with an old mate at another institition...France-Soir. It is modelled along the lines of a classic Parisian bistro, with tables set quite close and an ambience on its own. Seated at a table next to us were two elegant blokes, one of whom spoke with a German accent. They were having a discussion about the pros and cons of artificial intelligence. Given I’d spent an hour or so earlier that day convincing my mate to consider investing in Brainchip, we both listened on with interest, whilst pretending to make conversation. As they were enjoying France-Soir‘s much feted crème brûlée, the guy with the accent said to the other…’it doesn’t really matter what we think…Munich has been investigating Australian developed AI technology called Akida…and they think it can take us to the next level‘. He was suddenly interrupted by someone the other guy knew stopping by on his way out of the restaurant, and that was the end of it. Our waiter told us they were from Siemens.

Suffice to say, my mate’s now invested in BRN.

P.S. I am amazed at how the 1000 eyes discover what they do...the most recent example set by Fullmoon. You blokes must spend man-years trawling through a vast amount of material to uncover what you do…I doff my hat to you all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 100 users

Violin1

Regular
A fly on the wall !

I recall witnessing one of the most famous / notorious (depending whose side you were on) business deals in Australian history. On a mid week night in 1987, my wife and I were dining at Darcy’s, a Paddington institution. It was a quiet evening, and up on the first floor only about half the tables were occupied. Nearest to us were two suits, engaged in what appeared intense discussion. As we were finishing our mains they stood up, shook hands, and one said to the other…’I hope you get as much out of it as I have’. They were Kerry Packer and Alan Bond.

This week, I had lunch with an old mate at another institition...France-Soir. It is modelled along the lines of a classic Parisian bistro, with tables set quite close and an ambience on its own. Seated at a table next to us were two elegant blokes, one of whom spoke with a German accent. They were having a discussion about the pros and cons of artificial intelligence. Given I’d spent an hour or so earlier that day convincing my mate to consider investing in Brainchip, we both listened on with interest, whilst pretending to make conversation. As they were enjoying France-Soir‘s much feted crème brûlée, the guy with the accent said to the other…’it doesn’t really matter what we think…Munich has been investigating Australian developed AI technology called Akida…and they think it can take us to the next level‘. He was suddenly interrupted by someone the other guy knew stopping by on his way out of the restaurant, and that was the end of it. Our waiter told us they were from Siemens.

P.S. I am amazed at how the 1000 eyes discover what they do...the most recent example set by Fullmoon. You blokes must spend man-years trawling through a vast amount of material to uncover what you do…I doff my hat to you all.
Love it. Would have been hilarious listening to you two try to talk about the footy with your extendable ears on! Hopefully their bosses don't read this thread though - could be some sackings!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Morning everyone,

There has been plenty of discussion about Akida and hearing aids but this sounds VERRRY promising to me IMO (no pun intended)! 👂

Nokia Bell Labs has developed a wearable ear device called an "earable" with a microphone and speaker that can use on-device machine learning to help people understand and respond to the world around them.

On the 11 April 2022 they announced they have entered into an applied research collaboration with Equideum Health "focused on empowering individuals to own and benefit from their personal health-relevant data. The collaboration will specifically focus on the rapidly expanding datasets generated from wearable and other edge devices, such as smart watches, rings, earables, and the growing array of in-home medical devices".

The announcement states "The first of two projects to be undertaken involve Nokia Bell Labs’ earable prototype, a smart device worn in the ear that utilizes signal processing and on-device machine learning to create a cognitive augmentation platform. The earable device will be, integrated as a representative edge device with the personal private clouds within Equideum Health’s forthcoming direct to consumer offering. The second project will be an implementation of a collaborative machine learning environment that can preserve the privacy of the user data and the AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning) models during training and inference. This integration will increase the optionality of privacy models available within Equideum Health’s enterprise-facing Data Integrity and Learning NetworksTM (DILNs)".

B 💋

Not long now before we see a Babel fish😀

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
A fly on the wall !

That’s bloody awesome RI thanks heaps 😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
A fly on the wall !

Hi Realinfo,

Perhaps we should arrange relay-dining at a restaurant list of your choosing.

The 1000 ears ...
or the 32000 teeth.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

A fly on the wall !

Nice or should I say very, very "nett'?🥳

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 11.32.12 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Amateur query: is on device learning the same as on chip learning?

97FC616E-86F4-4265-8449-570D3AC243CD.jpeg

43642C45-B339-4F8E-B71A-110DB5C85A2B.jpeg

151BCCF8-332D-447C-BCD9-2C0485657494.jpeg

C494C859-C257-404A-BA78-315192BE1E20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
A fly on the wall !

I love this post but encourage everyone to believe Realinfo as I do as person of absolute truth but there a lots of moving pieces here which I have never had the privilege of meeting from the waiter to the two guys at the table. In fact to my knowledge now that I think about it I have never been formally introduced to Realinfo either.

So please add a very large helping of grains of salt to what I am about to post.

Longer term holders will know that I posted about the early work of Nanose to try and create together with a European consortium the SniffPhone.

Siemens and Siemens Medical were partners in this consortium and it was their job to invent/create the artificial intelligence or processing side of the venture.

In I think it was 2019 Siemens and Siemens Medical had all but given up admitting that the most they had been able to achieve was a SniffPhone that could detect bad breath on device. Hardly very useful and it was about the time of this admission that Professor Haick joined forces with Brainchip.

Brainchip started signing up the EAP's for the AKD1000 in 2020.

I have for some years therefore thought and suggested a potential link to Siemens as they would not after I think about 5 years of being engaged with Professor Haick not been made aware by him at least in passing that Brainchip and its AKIDA technology was doing what they had failed to do after years of research and European government funding.

So as I say be careful here not because of Realinfo not being trustworthy but because there are lots of moving pieces outside his control but their is logic and other information that supports the proposition that Siemens could be another of the EAP's.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Fox151

Regular
A fly on the wall !

I love it. First the thousand eyes, next the thousand ears. So much for the NDA strategy...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A much more notable Hop chasing down BrainChip in the hope of a sneaky Easter announcement..............
Happy Egg day everyone :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

I love this post but encourage everyone to believe Realinfo as I do as person of absolute truth but there a lots of moving pieces here which I have never had the privilege of meeting from the waiter to the two guys at the table. In fact to my knowledge now that I think about it I have never been formally introduced to Realinfo either.

So please add a very large helping of grains of salt to what I am about to post.

Longer term holders will know that I posted about the early work of Nanose to try and create together with a European consortium the SniffPhone.

Siemens and Siemens Medical were partners in this consortium and it was their job to invent/create the artificial intelligence or processing side of the venture.

In I think it was 2019 Siemens and Siemens Medical had all but given up admitting that the most they had been able to achieve was a SniffPhone that could detect bad breath on device. Hardly very useful and it was about the time of this admission that Professor Haick joined forces with Brainchip.

I have for some years therefore thought and suggested a potential link to Siemens as they would not after I think about 5 years of being engaged with Professor Haick not been made aware by him at least in passing that Brainchip and its AKIDA technology was doing what they had failed to do after years of research and European government funding.

So as I say be careful here not because of Realinfo not being trustworthy but because there are lots of moving pieces outside his control but their is logic and other information that supports the proposition that Siemens could be another of the EAP's.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Too true FF. No doubt Seimens are already aware of what Akida can do. In addition Valeo recently-ish signed an agreement with Siemens to acquire Siemens' 50% stake in Valeo Siemens eAutomotive (which supplied the motor for the Mercedes EQXX).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
200 (10).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Realinfo

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I can only call these two events 35 years apart as I heard Fact.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A fly on the wall !

I can only call these two events 35 years apart as I heard them Fact. Thinking about what he said more pedantically, he may not have used the word Australian, rather…’Munich has been investigating AI technology called Akida…’ All I know is my heart skipped several beats when I heard him say Akida. This occurred after it was uttered, so I was in control of my facilities when he said it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom