BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hi FM

This article was posted earlier but the way to post it here from LinkedIn at least on my iPhone is to hold your finger on the address link and it should bring up a screen which allows you to copy and post the link. FF
Yea, that will do it! Cheers
There are so much overwhelming evidence where Brainchip is headed! Even Blind Freddy and special Tom knows where this is going.

The Revelution is here, with Brainchip at the Helm, Akida is our secret weapon and our Patents our defence. Alliances are being formed to make sure they on the right side of History. SADLY. some of these civil war outdated, slow, Fat and Hangry armies will fade away on the battlefield.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
While gathering the press release for @JPIck I was struck by how many links there are to the Brainchip SiFive partnership. The below is just one sorry about the gap cannot get it to move up the screen on my phone:

HOME
  1. TECHNOLOGY
  2. AI & MACHINE LEARNING
  3. AI DEVELOPMENT TOOLS & FRAMEWORKS

BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge​

By Taryn Engmark

ASSISTANT EDITOR
EMBEDDED COMPUTING DESIGN
April 05, 2022
NEWS
BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge

oldings Ltd, a commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI chips and IP, and SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, have combined their respective technologies to offer chip designers optimized AI/ML compute at the edge.​

BrainChip’s AkidaTM is a revolutionary advanced neural networking processor architecture that brings AI to the edge in a way that existing technologies are not capable, with high performance, ultra-low power, and on-chip learning. SiFive Intelligence™ solutions with their highly configurable multi-core, multi-cluster capable design, integrate software and hardware to accelerate AI/ML applications.

SiFive Intelligence™-based processors offer high performance and efficiency for AI and ML workloads. The design has been optimized for a range of applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance while under tight power and area constraints.

BrainChip’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip and independent of the cloud reduces latency while improving privacy and data security

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JoMo68

Regular
I had a bet with Blind Freddie that @Diogenese would notice the brakes.

They have to be the new Brembo brakes that we have the suspicion use AKIDA as well.

1. Mercedes - Hey Mercedes

2. BREMBO - Brake brains

3. Valeo - The Lidar

That would be very, very, very cool.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And Talga for the battery? Now that would be extra cool.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

GStocks123

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

x09towni

Emerged
FB_IMG_1649990991869.jpg
Someone on facebook posted this. The article has since been taken down. Vibration analysis ringing any bells?

Reactions: 7 users
Popped over to HC and the below holder posted this.

Have given them a like...maybe others might wish to do the same?

X09 said in subsequent post article back but reference to BRN out haha.

Screenshot_2022-04-15-11-16-18-43_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
HC can go and get f$&4ed

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Check out this job at Sony Electronics: Neuromorphic Perception Research Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3025700976

I found this one quite interesting…

Check out this job at European Space Agency - ESA: Internal Research Fellow (PostDoc) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Earth Observation
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3019644402
Hi GStocks,

The Sony job is in Zurich. The Swiss are fixated on MemRistors/ReRAM.

Sony is also working in this field.

US2021026601A1 SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE AND MULTIPLY-ACCUMULATE OPERATION DEVICE

1649992644523.png

[Problem] Provided are a semiconductor device and a multiply-accumulate operation device that enable integration at a higher density by further reducing a mounting area per synapse.

[Solution] A semiconductor device including: a plurality of synapses in which a nonvolatile variable resistance element taking a first resistance value and a second resistance value lower than the first resistance value and a fixed resistance element having a resistance value higher than the second resistance value are connected in series; and an output line that outputs a sum of currents flowing through the plurality of synapses

• Love
Hi LS

This is a short definition:

“Monte Carlo method, statistical method of understanding complex physical or mathematical systems by using randomly generated numbers as input into those systems to generate a range of solutions”’

Years ago at one of the AGM’s I asked the question of Peter van der Made ‘does when you say that AKIDA does not do maths does that mean AKIDA cannot do maths?’ Peter van der Made said ‘yes AKIDA can do maths’ and the CEO Mr. DiNardo interrupted and moved to another topic.

Recently it was announced by Sandia (Just remembered.Cannot presently recall the company but they work with Intel) that neuromorphic computing was able to do maths and more efficiently than Von Neumann computing.

The above reveal at TCS by Dr. Arijit Mukherjee one of Brainchip AKIDA’s greatest fans does not come as a surprise.

The reveal that NASA is exploring Quantum annealing with spiking neural networks and the complete silence from Brainchip after acknowledging my email speaks volumes.

I recently was in email discussion with someone from the company and they were telling me some publicly disclosed information then they pulled up saying why am I telling you this you know more about the company than I do.

Over time I have a series of acknowledged emails that have never been replied to with actual answers.

When I speak about a spider web of connections in my head they are in my opinion entirely real and many of these connections lead to far bigger things than simple low powered edge computing in home door bells.

These door bells are novelty items like sideshow prizes at the Royal Easter Show popular with the masses but just the shallow veneer covering the true significance of where AKIDA technology is being deployed.

The Edge is tactical to allow AKIDA technology to take root and flourish but like bamboo it will not be contained it will spread out and pop up on the other side of the metaphorical garden and keep popping up until it overshadows every other form of computing.

AKD2000,3000,4000 & 5000 will eventually consume Von Neumann.

But don’t tell anyone.

My opinion and speculation only
So DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Now that I have remembered Sandia here is a brief overview of what they published:

“Brain-based computing chips not just for AI anymore​

Date:March 10, 2022Source:DOE/Sandia National LaboratoriesSummary:With the insertion of a little math, researchers have shown that neuromorphic computers, which synthetically replicate the brain's logic, can solve more complex problems than those posed by artificial intelligence and may even earn a place in high-performance computing. Neuromorphic simulations employing random walks can track X-rays passing through bone and soft tissue, disease passing through a population, information flowing through social networks and the movements of financial markets”

Those who have been investors for some years will recall the former CEO Mr. Dinardo mentioning that Peter van der Made had flown to Europe to meet with interested parties in the Financial Industry. At the time we suggested that this was possibly due to the unique ability of AKIDA to recognise previously unseen repeating patterns - think inappropriate Bot trading outside approved parameters- however being able to do real math via Monte Carlo systems adds a huge number of options.

Moving away from the markets. Remember when Australia’s big 4 banks were caught out not reporting suspicious cash transactions to APRA that may have represented financial dealings of drug cartels, organised crime and terrorist groups these transactions were in the tens of thousands.

It did seem to me that had these transactions been reported in real time APRA would have been over whelmed in any event.

Brainchip stated in ASX released announcements and Annual Reports that it was working with the French Homeland Security Service.

What Security Service of either political colour would not want the ability to track financial transactions in real time across the World?

Recently I was very impressed with the speed at which the EU was able to identify and freeze Russian financial assets and directly and almost immediately target specific Russian citizens they deemed to be appropriate targets.

I am not saying that AKIDA is involved but if it was it would be something kept very, very secret in any event.

No opinion just speculation.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
HC can go and get f$&4ed
I get that Slade but the way I look at it regardless of their BS at a higher level they do unfortunately have more exposure than us....at the mo.

That said, the more existing, prev, potential, fence sitter and uninformed non/holders that see the information the better imo as means potentially more demand, upward SP pressure and fck over of the shorters.

Not saying go back and post.

Just my view.

• Fire

Slade

Top 20
I get that Slade but the way I look at it regardless of their BS at a higher level they do unfortunately have more exposure than us....at the mo.

That said, the more existing, prev, potential, fence sitter and uninformed non/holders that see the information the better imo as means potentially more demand, upward SP pressure and fck over of the shorters.

Not saying go back and post.

Just my view.
Hi Fullmoon, sorry post wasn’t directed at you, just a reflex when I see HC. Hotcrapper recieve money through advertising, so personally I don’t allow myself to wonder over there, I figure why give them more traffic. Actually it hasn’t been hard to get off HC because I know just how crap it is over there. I don’t have any concerns on whether or not BrainChip is getting good or bad publicity. I am very confident that 12 to 24 months down the road it really won’t matter. As for new investors it really isn’t hard to find ones way on to TSex.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20
Good or bad publicity?. Let me correct that. With regard to BrainChip I have seen nothing but good publicity coming out of the tech industry. Anything bad being said is confined to a small bunch of nobs on social media who think they can either manipulate the SP or those that haven’t got a clue what the hell a neuromorphic chip is anyway.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Hi Fullmoon, sorry post wasn’t directed at you, just a reflex when I see HC. Hotcrapper recieve money through advertising, so personally I don’t allow myself to wonder over there, I figure why give them more traffic. Actually it hasn’t been hard to get off HC because I know just how crap it is over there. I don’t have any concerns on whether or not BrainChip is getting good or bad publicity. I am very confident that 12 to 24 months down the road it really won’t matter. As for new investors it really isn’t hard to find ones way on to TSex.
No offence taken mate and understand your view.

When I get on my laptop later so I can put together the info and sources I'll post something of interest that pretty much confirms at least one telecommunications co using our chip.

Well....4 Akida NPUs per each of their one processors actually ;)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Slade

Top 20
No offence taken mate and understand your view.

When I get on my laptop later so I can put together the info and sources I'll post something of interest that pretty much confirms at least one telecommunications co using our chip.

Well....4 Akida NPUs per each of their one processors actually ;)
Don’t keep us waiting too long. 😆

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Don’t keep us waiting too long. 😆
Hopefully not. Next hour or so maybe.

Can even identify the processor name...TSMC manufacture it for the telco :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
You might like this true story @Rocket577

I was approached by a group of five armed robbers to act. They were bail refused and out at Long Bay. At the first conference they assured me the COPs had nothing cause they were innocent.

The brief was served along with 348 hours of telephone intercepts of the clients speaking with each other over months.

I immediately went out to Long Bay and said to the boys “I have been served with the brief and it includes 348 hours of telephone intercepts are you sure you want to pay me to listen to it. Perhaps you might consider changing your pleas?”

The boss “Mate, we never spoke on the phone we’re been around the block. Even when we did we spoke in code. Right boys.” Lots of nodding and back slapping confirmation.

Well back I went and sure enough they had a code. It was brilliant in its simplicity. What they did was substitute the word ‘bricks’ for the word ‘money’.

So when they held up the armoured car delivering the payroll to the major licensed club in Sydney before the robbery while waiting for it to arrive they were recorded speaking to each other saying things like “how many bricks do you think we will get” and “remember don’t go splashing your bricks around”… 😂🤣😂

The funniest recording however was from some weeks before because it turned out they had hatched their cunning plans at their local pub.

They felt comfortable doing so because it was a pub where others of their profession hung out.

Unfortunately there is no honour among thieves and one of the groups at the pub stole their plan and got in first.

This led to a series of very angry telephone exchanges from the boys outraged that their cunning plan had been stolen and their conversations provided sufficient information for the police listening to identify and arrest the other group.

Needless to say the boys thought this was poetic justice which needed to be discussed on the phone and of course it reinforced to them how clever they were not like these dopes. I laughed my head off reading the part where they congratulated themselves for being too smart to talk on the phone. 🤣🤣😂 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Oh my lord @Fact Finder I am rolling on the floor that is so friggin hilarious 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love

x09towni

Emerged
Reactions: 1 users

Taproot

Regular
Loving the whole Brembo brake thing !
I may have missed it along the way, so :
Can someone please tell me if there is a definitive link between the EQXX and Brembo's new "Sensify" or are we just assuming it's part of the car ?

Reactions: 4 users
Loving the whole Brembo brake thing !
I may have missed it along the way, so :
Can someone please tell me if there is a definitive link between the EQXX and Brembo's new "Sensify" or are we just assuming it's part of the car ?
1650000762674.png

Brembo has a couple of customers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom