Regular
This is a good lesson on why not to break NDAs

Attachments

• 240314 APX_Withdrawal-of-Innodata's-non-binding-indicative-proposal.PDF
    44.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Was just watching this short vid IP Safe Enough To Use In Cars from end of 2020.

Whilst older and things would have changed since then, the tone was that compliance and testing would most likely be more intensive now.

Fron about the 6 min mark gives a good idea about how IP fits in the automotive SoC and what has to be done to get it to a compliant integration level.

Watched it cause I was thinking about MB and the post the other day about Markus and neuromorphic and wanted to understand some of the hoops to be jumped through.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
That looks different to me now as a non-TA. @Fullmoonfever ?
No more hammer down...?
View attachment 59025
Hi @cosors

Not much of a follower of individual candles other than more the various doji types for indicision areas.

Is that the Euro chart?

Some might look at that as a bullish engulfing though imo.

Obviously I follow the Oz trading more and have had the feeling there has been some probing by sellers / shorters for bulls weaknesses and support.

I posted in the TA thread last week about some basic thoughts at the time. Was watching the broadening wedge for failure or completion.

Some of my indicators at the time had a neutral bias for a possible breather, bit of sideways.

Volume has been drying up and as we know volume comes from sellers not buyers.

Demand comes from buyers and draws out volume from sellers. It's then whether big money (sprinkled with traders & some FOMO) support the move and drive through the supply and push price up (as we saw recently) or test sellers and then absorb supply with a more neutral price move / ranging.

So at the moment any trickle of volume is being soaked up by buyers but they are not trying to drive the price hence the probing comment.

If shorters are still keen they may chip away at the buy side then look to force a drive down and feed on any capitulation by buyers. Must remember that there will be buyers that will accept that and allow a fall so they can grab cheaper shares, if they believe in the FA.

Interesting time ATM.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Was just watching this short vid IP Safe Enough To Use In Cars from end of 2020.

Whilst older and things would have changed since then, the tone was that compliance and testing would most likely be more intensive now.

Fron about the 6 min mark gives a good idea about how IP fits in the automotive SoC and what has to be done to get it to a compliant integration level.

Watched it cause I was thinking about MB and the post the other day about Markus and neuromorphic and wanted to understand some of the hoops to be jumped through.

Thanks @Fullmoonfever; another informative post.

It ties in with the MB recent LinkedIn piece which to me read that Neuromorphic is the way forward for efficiency however it will take time to achieve it‘s implementation throughout the vehicle; which I think is MB end goal. PVDM once stated he thought he could do a car with 100 chips. I’m not sure he meant everything within the car but 100 is a lot less than 2-3000 chips I’ve read are in current EV’s. The power efficiency, compute benefits and cost savings will be immense. Just think of the advantage MB will have over their competitors.

Brainchip was recently used in MB test vehicle and received rave reviews. MB have stated they were going to design and build cars from the hardware up. MB are promoting neuromorphic, we are currently their partners and leaders in the field. So you can draw your own conclusion as to whose IP they intend to use. As there will be limited systems certified (due to cost, expertise and manpower to develop and test them) MB could even on-sell their system if they choose to make bigger profits if they are making money via their competitors as well.

Again my opinion but I suspect we will see Akida used in the MBUX system next year. Possibly Driver Monitoring and also 60ghz radar for heartbeat monitoring which they have foreshadowed. I could be wrong but I think these 3 systems have already been tested and meet the necessary standards for inclusion into a motor vehicle. Socionext are already advertising these products for the automotive sector.

Unfortunately for a variety of reasons, including safety testing and certification I can’t see us being ”Throughout” the car until 2026 as stated.

So should I just wait until late 2025 and invest in Brainchip then or does that change my investment decision?

For me no. I see the SP strengthening and growing with a commercial agreement with MB (and possibly Valeo via Scala 3 lidar) by the end of the year. I’d rather sit patiently and gather collective SP rises than try to time the market as to when MB or anyone else is going to sign a commercial agreement and provide a revenue stream.

Of course there is the other 40+ known partners (and many unknown) who could drop an announcement at any time also. As every day passes it draws closer to it occurring: Defence, smart city, medical etc provides so many opportunities for growth.

My strategy requires fortitude and patience so I thank everyone who positively contributes to the forum.

Of course others may have different strategies so each to their own and good luck!

My opinion only so please DYOR.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
This is a good lesson on why not to break NDAs
100% why Brainchip board (putting it lightly) keeps their mouth shut, only annouches only what is needed on the market, and doesn't brag about who has NDA's with them, If Sean has locked this up water-tight then there should be no second strike in the upcoming AGM!

1710385498857.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Iseki

Regular
100% why Brainchip board (putting it lightly) keeps their mouth shut, only annouches only what is needed on the market, and doesn't brag about who has NDA's with them, If Sean has locked this up water-tight then there should be no second strike in the upcoming AGM!

View attachment 59049
Let's not talk about a second strike when there are 2 full months, and 78 employees busying away, for Sean to get a signature on pretty much anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
1710388418278.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000014166.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cosors

👀
Hi @cosors

Not much of a follower of individual candles other than more the various doji types for indicision areas.

Is that the Euro chart?

Some might look at that as a bullish engulfing though imo.

Obviously I follow the Oz trading more and have had the feeling there has been some probing by sellers / shorters for bulls weaknesses and support.

I posted in the TA thread last week about some basic thoughts at the time. Was watching the broadening wedge for failure or completion.

Some of my indicators at the time had a neutral bias for a possible breather, bit of sideways.

Volume has been drying up and as we know volume comes from sellers not buyers.

Demand comes from buyers and draws out volume from sellers. It's then whether big money (sprinkled with traders & some FOMO) support the move and drive through the supply and push price up (as we saw recently) or test sellers and then absorb supply with a more neutral price move / ranging.

So at the moment any trickle of volume is being soaked up by buyers but they are not trying to drive the price hence the probing comment.

If shorters are still keen they may chip away at the buy side then look to force a drive down and feed on any capitulation by buyers. Must remember that there will be buyers that will accept that and allow a fall so they can grab cheaper shares, if they believe in the FA.

Interesting time ATM.

Hi Fullmoonfever!

Thanks you for your explanation! It's US$. I only asked because it looked like that the day before:
1710393201650.png

It's from here:

I hadn't thought about the fact that the chart represents the very low trading on the OTC (152,358pcs so far). That certainly distorts it. Under the charts one can adjust many things that I have no idea about.
One of you once shared a simple guide about TA here and a hammer down was interpreted as bearish. But as I said it's the OTC and I only just thought about it when you asked about the currency.

I shouldn't bother with it as I obviously don't know how to deal with it and better read what you or others post from time to time.

Cheers!

cosors

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
One day someone will come across a LinkedIn like that actually means something..
ANT61?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Hi Fullmoonfever!

Thanks you for your explanation! It's US$. I only asked because it looked like that the day before:
View attachment 59052
It's from here:

I hadn't thought about the fact that the chart represents the very low trading on the OTC (152,358pcs so far). That certainly distorts it. Under the charts one can adjust many things that I have no idea about.
One of you once shared a simple guide about TA here and a hammer down was interpreted as bearish. But as I said it's the OTC and I only just thought about it when you asked about the currency.

I shouldn't bother with it as I obviously don't know how to deal with it and better read what you or others post from time to time.

Cheers!

cosors
All good mate.

Single candles and candle patterns can definitely reveal information, just it takes a bit more attention hence why I try look at other things but note doji as posted before.

For example from your snip.

The green and blue arrows are doji variations and like to see more spread and vol rather than smaller moves.

A couple are general doji where buyers and sellers kind of in equilibrium with a price push led higher then lower then closing near where it started.

One is a dragonfly doji, first green arrow from the left. Means price opened high, bears pushed down and bulls recovered to close where opened indicating possible strength. Where did SP go after that? :)

The last green arrow right can be a long legged doji if wicks are longer or stars if wicks shorter. Again indecision.

The orange arrow indicates a possible inverted hammer or shooting star.

Need wider chart context as inverted hammer bottom of downtrend is more bullish as bulls push price up, longer upper wick and bears try push down and close down.

If at top uptrend then becomes a shooting star and bearish bias.

As you can see, watching individual candles / patterns takes time and effort.

Why sometimes I find best to pick 3 or 4 candles / patterns you get to know pretty well and that perform well as a mkt indicator, bull or bear.

IMG_20240314_133750.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Buggerd if I know...

Esq.

• Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

• Fire
Hi TTM,

This bit is encouraging:
  • A range of configurable system IP to enable the Arm silicon ecosystem to deliver scalable, high-performance automotive SoCs
Brilliant

Reactions: 1 users

MegaportX

Regular
Let's not talk about a second strike when there are 2 full months, and 78 employees busying away, for Sean to get a signature on pretty much anything

Reactions: 1 users

MegaportX

Regular
There will not be a 2nd strike, the developments and engagements are accelerating, big news will come soon enough, has the big mining ore sorting tech been harboring Akida Ai.
Hedge funds are lurking I just feel it ..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Leevon

Emerged
I'm dreaming of the new quantum phones, quantum computers, starlink satellites, med beds, the new quantum monetary system, the block chain voting system, free energy, border wall, hydrogen cars, beneficial AI that the military are using to bring down the global cabal.... I believe BRN is involved in it all. When you know, you know 😏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

CHIPS

Regular
Well Mr or Mrs CHIPS,
It like this, the main reason that I deleted my posts goes like this.
I reply to a poster whom called me delusional and

I don't understand your post. It sounds as if you had been drunk writing this.
But never mind, I do not want to know more.

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8586.jpeg

Those who are new to our products, my channel and to our community often question why we are developing a chip-to-cloud architecture running our own built-in-house operating system, MB.OS. 🤔

The key to providing our customers with the greatest possible added value is a holistic and luxurious #userexperience with intelligent functions. Becoming the architects of our own operating system enables us to protect customer data and provide our customers with an exclusive experience at all touchpoints, including in the vehicle, at charging stations and on connected devices.

As we transform to digital first, our goal is to set new standards. The increasing complexity of modern automotive software architecture requires a high degree of standardization. Our harmonization of #software and hardware also includes integrating the best technologies from local partners in each region. By working on a global scale to introduce our own, data-driven and updatable operating system we are creating a uniform software platform that provides many vehicle development advantages. Developing the hardware and software together also creates a unique experience that our customers cannot get anywhere else.

#LeadinCarSoftware

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I'm dreaming of the new quantum phones, quantum computers, starlink satellites, med beds, the new quantum monetary system, the block chain voting system, free energy, border wall, hydrogen cars, beneficial AI that the military are using to bring down the global cabal.... I believe BRN is involved in it all. When you know, you know 😏
I don't understand your post. It sounds as if you had been drunk writing this.
But never mind, I do not want to know more.
👍

• Haha
Top Bottom