BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Looking forward to meeting you at the up-coming AGM. Boy did we have a great time last year!

It's so good that you are excited about the year ahead, and that you have taken some difficult decision this year. I'm so glad that rotter Stevens was given the boot, let me tell you (even though he was a good dancer - what was it? The limbo?)

But this brings me to the reason for my email. We can only okay remuneration based on achieved results and not the effort expended.

These are difficult times, and well, we all need to tighten our belts. I realize that you have a grand plan to sell only IP and not chips, as this would maximize our profit down the tack. But we are not down the track yet, as I'm sure you'll agree.

If only you had decided to manufacture a small batch of our most powerful Akida2 variant, we might have signed off on a new licensing agreement that would have paid for the manufacturing, and a big pile of remuneration for you. But you stuck to your guns and stayed true to your word!

Your firm approach is commendable, except that your remuneration bonus will need to be delayed until your planned super-revenue can be realized.

Sadly we can not postpone your remuneration bonus, unless this is something that you organize. We can only vote on what you put before us.

Thus it is with profoud regret that we must vote down this year's bonus even though it will cause some chaos in the office and on the ASX. But then shares do what shares will do. But just imagine what we can do for you next time!
And you're posting it here because?
1000010548.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

drunk-wasted.gif

Ok

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Top 20
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

I don't share your point in this email and so, you don’t speak for me. Because you wrote „we“ ! I stand 100% behind the leaderboard

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

DK6161

Regular
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

Brace yourself my friend. The comments are coming....

Is this what you're writing tomorrow at MF?
You must be a paid downramper!
Good thing I put you in the ignore list.
If you don't like it, just sell and move on buddy.
Etc.

Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

1711084787823.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Damo4

Regular
As if we've downgraded from Schnitzel Lover and David Holland; to Iseki and DK6161
At least the former had the dignity to disappear when the share price went up considerably.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
As if we've downgraded from Schnitzel Lover and David Holland; to Iseki and DK6161
At least the former had the dignity to disappear when the share price went up considerably.
All the highly paid downrampers must be over at the crapper

1389.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
My letter to Sean:

Dear Sean,

You're just being impatient, Iseki.

The Company knows what it's doing, much better than you.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Iseki

Regular
I only wish I had kept that video of Anil opening the box of Akida 1000 chips hot off the plane from SocioNext.
It brough a tear to my eye. Does anyone have a copy? Could you please repost? Those were the days! I really wish some of the johnny-come-lately posters with all their wisdom could witness for themselves the excitement and ecstasy of Brainchip in its heyday and what it can re-capture if it wants.

Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
You're just being impatient, Iseki.

The Company knows what it's doing, much better than you.
I'd hope so but the wait is excruciating and the stakes are high and I've learnt to not trust NVIDIA or Renesas.

No more complaining from me.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I'd hope so but the wait is excruciating and the stakes are high and I've learnt to not trust NVIDIA or Renesas.

You shouldn't trust the intentions of other companies.

It's a dog eat dog World.

We are an underdog for a reason.
But we are one that can beat the odds.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Rach2512

Regular

I've just found my ignore, thanks

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I only wish I had kept that video of Anil opening the box of Akida 1000 chips hot off the plane from SocioNext.
It brough a tear to my eye. Does anyone have a copy? Could you please repost? Those were the days! I really wish some of the johnny-come-lately posters with all their wisdom could witness for themselves the excitement and ecstasy of Brainchip in its heyday and what it can re-capture if it wants.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

What's with Moby Porcelain at the end...someone's ringtone or to try add some ambience to the unboxing....don't mind that song though :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yeah, I noticed that..
But thought we just hadn't picked it up before..

In some views, it has a hole in the center and some not (like your screenshot) so it looks like the box design hasn't been finalised yet?

It doesn't look like a very efficient hole for cooling anyway..
The processor has 4* ARM Cortex A53s.

So in some applications where the processors are working hard, it will need some active cooling in such a small box.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
Facts are facts, Sean has said some things and has not delivered. He has done some great things to get our brand out there, no doubt. Plenty of companies interested to team up and have a look inside and kick the tyres. Buy nobody is willing to buy the car and drive it home. Even though its cheap and the future!!!!!

1711090595310.png

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom