BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I wish you a good start in the day!
View attachment 58943

That looks different to me now as a non-TA. @Fullmoonfever ?
No more hammer down...?
Screenshot_2024-03-13-19-16-12-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8584.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Arm Announces New Automotive Technologies to Accelerate Development of AI-enabled Vehicles by up to Two Years​

By Dipti Vachani, SVP and GM of the Automotive Line of Business, Arm
Artificial Intelligence (AI)AutomotiveSoftware
newsroom-blogs_1600x900-1-1400x788.jpg

News Highlights​

• New safety-enabled Arm Automotive Enhanced (AE) processors will bring leading-edge Armv9 and server-class performance to AI-driven use cases
  • Future Arm Compute Subsystems (CSS) for Automotive will further reduce development time and cost, providing maximum flexibility for high-performance automotive systems
  • For the first time, the Arm ecosystem can develop software on virtual prototyping solutions for the automotive market ahead of physical silicon being available, accelerating development cycles by up to two years
The automotive market is going through an unprecedented transformation with demand for more autonomy, increasingly advanced user experiences and the trend toward electrification creating an explosion of software and AI. Vehicle electronics are becoming more complex and to deliver at pace, a fundamental rethink of product development is needed. Today, in a series of industry firsts, Arm and our ecosystem are unveiling the latest Arm Automotive Enhanced (AE) processors alongside new virtual platforms, all made available to the industry from day one to accelerate automotive development cycles by up to two years.
Next-generation AE processors bring Armv9 and server-class performance to automotive for the first time
For the first time, we are bringing Armv9-based technologies to automotive, enabling the industry to take advantage of the AI, security and virtualization capabilities that this latest generation of the Arm architecture delivers. To meet the growing performance demands of today’s vehicles, we are leveraging our leadership in the infrastructure market by bringing server-class Neoverse technology to automotive, along with new Armv9-based Cortex-A products for scalability. The full line-up of products we’re announcing today includes:
  • Arm Neoverse V3AE: Bringing Neoverse technology to the automotive sector for the first time, delivering server-class performance for AI-accelerated autonomous and ADAS workloads
  • Arm’s first v9-based Cortex-A processors purpose-built for automotive:
    • Arm Cortex-A720AE: Delivering industry-leading sustained performance with SoC design flexibility for a broad range of software-defined vehicle (SDV) applications
    • Arm Cortex-A520AE: Providing leading power efficiency with functional safety features to scale across automotive use cases
  • Arm Cortex-R82AE: The highest-ever performing real-time processor for functional safety which delivers 64-bit computing to real-time processing for the very first time
  • Arm Mali-C720AE: A configurable ISP optimized for the most demanding computer and human vision use cases
  • A range of configurable system IP to enable the Arm silicon ecosystem to deliver scalable, high-performance automotive SoCs
Read more about this new technology, which is already being adopted by leading players, including Marvell, MediaTek, NVIDIA, NXP, Renesas, Telechips, Texas Instruments, and others, in this blog post.
The road ahead: Arm Compute Subsystems (CSS) for Automotive
We are not stopping there. Looking ahead, we see that systems are only going to get more complex, the need for safety will become even greater, and we’ll need to bring all of these compute components together for our partners, standardizing for consistency where it matters. Arm CSS for Automotive will deliver pre-integrated and validated configurations of Arm AE IP optimized for performance, power, and area using a leading-edge foundry process. Our first CSS for automotive is expected to be delivered in 2025.
Virtual prototypes will enable ecosystem to leverage Arm AE IP for software development ahead of silicon
Traditional automotive development cycles are linear: First processor IP is delivered, then silicon development begins, and only when hardware becomes available around two years later, can software developers start. Today we’re changing that with a new approach: virtual prototyping on industry-leading, latest-generation Arm AE IP, which allows software developers to start before the physical silicon is available. We’re partnering with industry leaders including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cadence, Corellium, Siemens and others to deliver these virtual platforms and cloud solutions, which allow for earlier, more seamless development across the full software stack in collaboration with partners including Autoware Foundation, BlackBerry QNX, Elektrobit, Kernkonzept, LeddarTech, Mapbox, Sensory, Tata Technologies, TIER IV, Vector and more. Read more about the new virtual platforms here, and more about our collaborations at the foundational and application software layer here.
Today’s announcement marks a critical step in enabling the automotive ecosystem by unlocking new opportunities for developers and accelerating time to market for leading OEMs, automotive Tier 1 suppliers, silicon partners, and software providers that are all building the future of software-defined vehicles, on Arm.

Additional Resources:​

1000014126.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Just good mates? More to it i say.

Dyor, opinion only

1000014144.jpg
1000014146.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

IMG_1468.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Arm Announces New Automotive Technologies to Accelerate Development of AI-enabled Vehicles by up to Two Years​

By Dipti Vachani, SVP and GM of the Automotive Line of Business, Arm
Artificial Intelligence (AI)AutomotiveSoftware
newsroom-blogs_1600x900-1-1400x788.jpg

News Highlights​

• New safety-enabled Arm Automotive Enhanced (AE) processors will bring leading-edge Armv9 and server-class performance to AI-driven use cases
  • Future Arm Compute Subsystems (CSS) for Automotive will further reduce development time and cost, providing maximum flexibility for high-performance automotive systems
  • For the first time, the Arm ecosystem can develop software on virtual prototyping solutions for the automotive market ahead of physical silicon being available, accelerating development cycles by up to two years
The automotive market is going through an unprecedented transformation with demand for more autonomy, increasingly advanced user experiences and the trend toward electrification creating an explosion of software and AI. Vehicle electronics are becoming more complex and to deliver at pace, a fundamental rethink of product development is needed. Today, in a series of industry firsts, Arm and our ecosystem are unveiling the latest Arm Automotive Enhanced (AE) processors alongside new virtual platforms, all made available to the industry from day one to accelerate automotive development cycles by up to two years.
Next-generation AE processors bring Armv9 and server-class performance to automotive for the first time
For the first time, we are bringing Armv9-based technologies to automotive, enabling the industry to take advantage of the AI, security and virtualization capabilities that this latest generation of the Arm architecture delivers. To meet the growing performance demands of today’s vehicles, we are leveraging our leadership in the infrastructure market by bringing server-class Neoverse technology to automotive, along with new Armv9-based Cortex-A products for scalability. The full line-up of products we’re announcing today includes:
  • Arm Neoverse V3AE: Bringing Neoverse technology to the automotive sector for the first time, delivering server-class performance for AI-accelerated autonomous and ADAS workloads
  • Arm’s first v9-based Cortex-A processors purpose-built for automotive:
    • Arm Cortex-A720AE: Delivering industry-leading sustained performance with SoC design flexibility for a broad range of software-defined vehicle (SDV) applications
    • Arm Cortex-A520AE: Providing leading power efficiency with functional safety features to scale across automotive use cases
  • Arm Cortex-R82AE: The highest-ever performing real-time processor for functional safety which delivers 64-bit computing to real-time processing for the very first time
  • Arm Mali-C720AE: A configurable ISP optimized for the most demanding computer and human vision use cases
  • A range of configurable system IP to enable the Arm silicon ecosystem to deliver scalable, high-performance automotive SoCs
Read more about this new technology, which is already being adopted by leading players, including Marvell, MediaTek, NVIDIA, NXP, Renesas, Telechips, Texas Instruments, and others, in this blog post.
The road ahead: Arm Compute Subsystems (CSS) for Automotive
We are not stopping there. Looking ahead, we see that systems are only going to get more complex, the need for safety will become even greater, and we’ll need to bring all of these compute components together for our partners, standardizing for consistency where it matters. Arm CSS for Automotive will deliver pre-integrated and validated configurations of Arm AE IP optimized for performance, power, and area using a leading-edge foundry process. Our first CSS for automotive is expected to be delivered in 2025.
Virtual prototypes will enable ecosystem to leverage Arm AE IP for software development ahead of silicon
Traditional automotive development cycles are linear: First processor IP is delivered, then silicon development begins, and only when hardware becomes available around two years later, can software developers start. Today we’re changing that with a new approach: virtual prototyping on industry-leading, latest-generation Arm AE IP, which allows software developers to start before the physical silicon is available. We’re partnering with industry leaders including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cadence, Corellium, Siemens and others to deliver these virtual platforms and cloud solutions, which allow for earlier, more seamless development across the full software stack in collaboration with partners including Autoware Foundation, BlackBerry QNX, Elektrobit, Kernkonzept, LeddarTech, Mapbox, Sensory, Tata Technologies, TIER IV, Vector and more. Read more about the new virtual platforms here, and more about our collaborations at the foundational and application software layer here.
Today’s announcement marks a critical step in enabling the automotive ecosystem by unlocking new opportunities for developers and accelerating time to market for leading OEMs, automotive Tier 1 suppliers, silicon partners, and software providers that are all building the future of software-defined vehicles, on Arm.

Additional Resources:​

Ok one more....

1000014156.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Not big volume but a nice gain nevertheless
1710369555146.png

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This session at NVIDIA's GTC looks very interesting!

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 8.58.21 am.png

For some additional background info, I also watched this video with the SVP of Telecom, Ronnie Vasishta who discusses NVIDIA's partnership with Softbank in bringing AI to 5G RAN.

6 mins - Softbank partnership.
9.43 mins - "LLM inference at the edge is a very viable business model for whoever owns that infrastructure."
12.43 mins - Performance improvement using accelerators.
17.45 mins - "That's going to come more in demand as we see more autonomous analytics at the edge. You don't want to push all that data back into the network into the cloud, you want to use it at the edge. And do the analytics at the edge and do the inference at the edge."

1,128 views 18 Oct 2023

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Thank me for that.
Reason.
I'm going with Fact Finder back to hot crapper.
And when I go, so do my posts. (all 250+ of them)
FF back on the crapper? 🤔

News to me

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ndefries

Regular
A little old but shows the work MYWAI is doing for predictive maintenance and edge AI and explains why they were happy to announce partnership with BRN.

this is a good example of a company that will likely embed Akida into solutions but isn't of the means to just pay a 7-figure licensing deal.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Mt09

Regular
One day someone will come across a LinkedIn like that actually means something..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Iseki

Regular
A little old but shows the work MYWAI is doing for predictive maintenance and edge AI and explains why they were happy to announce partnership with BRN.

this is a good example of a company that will likely embed Akida into solutions but isn't of the means to just pay a 7-figure licensing deal.

"this is a good example of a company that will likely embed Akida into solutions but isn't of the means to just pay a 7-figure licensing deal."

I've always wondered how companies like MYWAI can get their hands on chips without the $7-figure. I've asked Tony Dawe this, only to be told BRN will not make an Akida 2 chip, and that hopefully there will be enough enquiries to MegaChips or Renesas to warrant them doing this.

What seems certain to me is that unless someone like MYWAI can tell their clients that the Akida based chips will be freely available, it's hard to see MYWAI pushing them to be included into any design.

This same argument applies to Valeo et all.

Unless some extremely large sensor manufacturer can pay the $7-figure, and offer all their sensors with akida incorporated, I feel that we will be waiting for the bus for some time to come.

Please, if there is anyone out there reading this post, can you think of how a firm like MYWAI could ever incorporate Akida into their solutions?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
Well Mr or Mrs CHIPS,
The main reason I deleted my posts was because I replied to a post where one of our favourite posters
Mr or Mrs Schnitzel lover (sarcasm), read below
View attachment 59044
After posting this reply, it was taken down, and I was sent to the back of the classroom to sit in a chair facing the wall, I had been
told Mr ZEEBOT, that I had been a naughty boy.
One week later a poster writes in, want say any names, except their name starts with (fuf) tells me that I was another lost sheep for
not following Jesus. And my reply was that this is a forum on BrainChip, not about Jesus or Religion.I would show you my reply but
I deleted it. (😁😆)
Next day I get a e-mail from you guess it Mr Zeebot, and this is what his said
zeeb0t started a new conversation with you at Aussie Stock Traders Forum | Exchange Opinions & Research on Australian Stocks.

Warning from Dreddb0t

Dreddb0t: I am the law. Your post has been moderated, and you've been warned. Read the rules again and be vigilant - any further transgressions will lead to an automatic ban. Remember, ignorance is not an excuse.

Reason: The post contains language that is confrontational and derogatory, which can be considered as trolling or baiting other users. It is important to maintain a respectful tone even when disagreeing with others.
Rules: https://thestockexchange.com.au/help/terms/
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit TheStockExchange.com.au to reply.
This message was sent to you because your preferences are set to receive email when a new conversation message is received. Stop receiving these emails.

As you can read, "I am the law"
Well if he is the God almighty, and obviously with a EGO that his head would not fit through a doorway,
I want absolutely nothing to do with "I AM THE LAW" or his webpage.
And as I said before, if I go, so do my posts.
Your Sincerely
sb182.
ps And I am sure this post will be taken down shorty after I post it by Mr I am the law

Hahaha don't let Jesus boi or burnt Schnitzel force your hand.
Not that I care if you stay or leave, there is nothing at HC worth selling your soul for.

Dls7A6jyg_O57MWhBBeni3d1SnY=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Nearly twelve months old but sounds very much like Akida to me? 🤷🏻‍♂️ They refer to neural networks being used to identify recycle products and robotics to extract them??? https://recycleye.com/ai-waste-sorting-robots-are-future/

AI Waste Sorting Robots Are the Future of the Circular Economy​

The world is becoming increasingly aware of the need to transition to a circular economy, and finding ways to efficiently and effectively recycle and reuse materials is becoming increasingly important. One promising solution to this problem is the use of artificial intelligence (AI) waste sorting robots equipped with computer vision technology. In this article, we take a closer look at how AI robotics technology can assist the transition to a truly circular economy.

What Is a Circular Economy?​

A circular economy is an economic system that aims to keep resources in use for as long as possible and to minimise waste by prioritising reuse, repair, refurbishment, and recycling. In a circular economy, products and materials are designed and used in a way that allows them to be easily recovered and regenerated at the end of their life cycle. This is in contrast to the traditional linear economy, where resources are extracted, used once, and then discarded as waste.
The circular economy model encourages businesses and individuals to shift from a “take-make-waste” approach to a circular approach where products and materials are kept in use for as long as possible, either through repair, refurbishment, or recycling. This reduces the demand for new resources and the amount of waste generated, which in turn reduces the environmental impact of production and consumption.

Recycling as Part of a Circular Economy​

Recycling plays a critical role in any circular economy. When rubbish or trash can be recycled and the resulting recyclate repurposed into different items, it removes waste from the cycle. However, optimising recycling processes is essential if we want to maximise the reusable components that are accessible via recycling.
Furthermore, increasing the efficiency and improving the cost-effectiveness of recycling is vital if we are to enhance the amount of waste that is recycled. Fortunately, new technology, like AI robotics and computer vision, is revolutionising the recycling industry and taking us closer to a circular economy.

What is Computer Vision?​

Computer vision is a field of artificial intelligence (AI) and computer science that focuses on enabling computers to interpret and understand the visual world. It involves the development of algorithms and techniques to help machines analyse and understand visual data from digital images or videos.
Computer vision applications can range from image recognition, object detection and tracking to facial recognition, gesture recognition, and even autonomous driving. These applications use advanced computer algorithms to process and analyse visual data in real time, making it possible for machines to recognise patterns, detect features, and classify objects.
The technology behind computer vision involves the use of various techniques and algorithms such as machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, and computer graphics. These techniques allow machines to learn from large datasets and improve their accuracy and ability to recognise and interpret visual data over time

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom