• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Mt09

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

So, the European Space Agency’s had make contact with Brainchip 4 years ago, and had been engaged ever since.

Say no more!

Learning 🪴

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

hotty4040

Regular
I'm dreaming of the new quantum phones, quantum computers, starlink satellites, med beds, the new quantum monetary system, the block chain voting system, free energy, border wall, hydrogen cars, beneficial AI that the military are using to bring down the global cabal.... I believe BRN is involved in it all. When you know, you know 😏

Leevon, I do believe I'm being beknownced along with you, and quite a few others IMHO.

So many possibilities, the intrigue, Oh, the joy, that is being offered here, is astounding, even in my diminishing thought processes and spiking moments, that still occur from time to time.

The future, is developing isn't it ?

Akida Ballista >>>>> Here's to the FUTURE ;)🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 😉 <<<<<

hotty...

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Shadow59

Regular
Here's a question, probably for Diogenes (unless this is so obvious and I'm missing something soooo simple.)
Why is cooling an issue in space when for the most part it's close to absolute zero?

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Thinking
  • Love

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

42 min mark,

Discussion around readiness for technology. TRL 1 to 9.

The levels for testing Brainchip has to go through just to be used in space means that is well beyond a concept or 'meme stock'

European Space Agency would have already invested hours of research before even thinking about the next practical use or testing steps, the fact we are even talking to them or NASA is huge, these two are not in the business to gamble on a chance.

1710457292810.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

ndefries

Regular
So, the European Space Agency’s had make contact with Brainchip 4 years ago, and had been engaged ever since.

Say no more!

Learning 🪴
listening from 47:20 is a great wrap up of their future work with Brainchip..."There is cooperation ongoing to integrate the BrainChip IP' goes on to talk about scalable nodes and taping out solutions before the end of the year.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Bloodsy

Regular
Can ANYONE make out the name of the company we are taping out with "before the end of the year" with comments from the companies "in the coming months"?? that thick french accent has me beaten!
circa 48minute mark!

What a fantastic podcast, great discussion absolutely worth a listen!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Can ANYONE make out the name of the company we are taping out with "before the end of the year" with comments from the companies "in the coming months"?? that thick french accent has me beaten!
circa 48minute mark!

What a fantastic podcast, great discussion absolutely worth a listen!
sounded like guy (or by) Gaisler and Brainchip

EDIT: ESA is there in partners

1710460730256.png

1710460821717.png

1710460865211.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

davidfitz

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Frangipani

Regular
circa 48minute mark!
Yes!!! Frontgrade Gaisler!

One day someone will come across a LinkedIn like that actually means something..

👇🏻 See my Feb 6 post ! 😊

And finally an intriguing like by Sandi Habinc, General Manager at Frontgrade Gaisler. Alf Kuchenbuch himself had recently liked a post by that Swedish company (which had come up in my dot-joining efforts before, by the way, although I can’t recall the context) - see my TSE post here:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-40780

View attachment 56081
View attachment 56083

Not surprisingly, also likes from University of Luxembourg’s SnT researchers Jorge Querol and Swetha Varadarajulu…

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-407889

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Bloodsy

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire

mcm

Regular
Great stuff folks

We love a linkedin like vindication :ROFLMAO::LOL: someone add Frontgrade gaisler to that damn iceberg.....
Wow ... well done! Check out their website.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frangipani

Regular
Yes!!! Frontgrade Gaisler!

👇🏻 See my Feb 6 post ! 😊

As well as my Jan 30 post: 😊
Interesting like by our VP of Sales, EMEA, Alf Kuchenbuch:

View attachment 55514

View attachment 55513
View attachment 55515

And interestingly even a 👍🏻 for Gregor Lenz’s start-up Neurobus… And one more from another Brainchip employee - Gilles Bézard (remember my post yesterday? Gilles and Gregor are both on the scientific committee for the inaugural SPAICE 2024 conference). Oh, hang on, and Wouter Benoot, CTO of the Belgian SpaceTech company EDGX likes this post as well! (https://brainchip.com/edgx-announce...sruptive-data-processing-solutions-for-space/)
Are they all just a happy European space tech family, liking each others’ posts, or is there more to it after all? 🤔 Just when I thought that Neurobus was no longer a realistic dot join for the time being…

View attachment 55516
EF321110-96AA-4BB2-98D4-E45C0171225C.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Here's a question, probably for Diogenes (unless this is so obvious and I'm missing something soooo simple.)
Why is cooling an issue in space when for the most part it's close to absolute zero?
It's a vacuum - in space no one can hear you freezing.

There is no convection (air cooling). You would need radiant cooling.

That could require active cooling such as a refrigeration system with external radiator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom